Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Dr. Chris Taylor I_vote_lcapDr. Chris Taylor I_voting_barDr. Chris Taylor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Dr. Chris Taylor I_vote_lcapDr. Chris Taylor I_voting_barDr. Chris Taylor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Dr. Chris Taylor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dr. Chris Taylor

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'2"
Figure: Average
Other: Has a leg injury that requires him to use a cane.
Clothing: He wears a tee shirt under a dress shirt with a suit jacket and pants. Chris also wears tennis shoes.

::Info::
Family: His brother Alec Murphy but they rarely ever talk anymore.
Personality: Chris is grumpy most of the time and when he isn't people think he is a manic. Chris has mood swings a lot. He is also addicted to his pain meds but refuses to admit it. Chris is also depressed and hates to talk to others about it. He is also anti social but not like a serial killer he just doesn't like most people and hates interacting with them.
Strengths: Smart and cunning.
Weakness: Comes of as rude and blunt. He is also depressed and has major trust issues.
Dislikes: his patients and coworkers
Dream: To be accepted by others.

History: As a child Chris was rejected by everyone even his parents. Chris is the younger of two boys. On Chris's 13 birthday both of his parents were killed in a car crash. His older brother Alec who was 21 at the time put Chris in an orphanage and denied that he was his brother. So naturally Chris has trust issues. Chris was never adopted and when he was 15 he ran away from the orphanage. Eventually the Taylor family saw him wandering around their house and took him in.

After getting his PhD and getting a job at a hospital Chris started trying to contact his brother again. When he finally managed to find him he discovered his brother was a drug addict and was being accused for murder. Of course Alec tried to persuade Chris to brake him out of jail. Chris obviously refused and has never contacted Alec since.

A few years later Chris almost died. He was on his way to work when he got into a major car crash. He was in a coma for a few days. The Doctor's wanted to amputate his leg but he refused. Chris somewhat recovered and went back to work soon after that.    

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I role-play David Chase

Last edited by David Chase on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to fix the image and being more specific on how he's anti social.)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Almost approved. But first -

The Picture is messed up. I know how to get to it from here, but not everyone does. In the template section, there's a little instruction topic for it. Take a look and try and fix it if you can.

And - one last thing - did you mean just antisocial or antisocial personality disorder. The disorder is something commonly found in serial killers, and the other means he dislikes - hates or refuses to, in some cases - interacting with others. Just so we're clear there.

Also, apparently some crap happened and I wasn't here and if no one got to your application for a reason.... Um.. Sorry? o-o

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:25 am

I don't know if I fixed the image but I can see it now also I put on how he is anti social (he just doesn't like being around people but he is not a serial killer).
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:18 am

The picture still isn't fixed but I'll take care of it for you when I'm not on an iPod.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Sorry, it looks great, just the picture will be fixed and probably, we could RP with Taylor some time soon?
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Yeah that would be cool!
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Would you like to plot it out or start immediately and go with the flow? I can do both but I would like to know who should start off the thread?
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:59 pm

I think we should plot it out first and I really don't care who starts.

Back to top Go down
Penelope
Beginner
Beginner
Penelope

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:03 am

Why don't you just name your character after the TV hit sensation? You're even using the picture for him. It's almost literally copy and paste
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:33 am

I'm going to try to not sound offensive here but if you read the history you would have found out he is completely different. Now I'm not to far into the show but I'm pretty positive Dr. House doesn't have a serial killer brother let alone a brother. I really didn't want Dr. Taylor to be the same. I just thought it would be cool to have a character based off of Dr. House. Now if you have anymore problems with this please PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr. Chris Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Chris Taylor   Dr. Chris Taylor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Chris Taylor
Page 1 of 1