Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Meeting again, for the first time I_vote_lcapMeeting again, for the first time I_voting_barMeeting again, for the first time I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Meeting again, for the first time I_vote_lcapMeeting again, for the first time I_voting_barMeeting again, for the first time I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Meeting again, for the first time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Meeting again, for the first time Empty
PostSubject: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:12 pm

David regained conciseness. He was knocked out earlier by and alien. He felt something in his hands. David looked at his hands. He was shocked to find out what was in his hand. It was a gun. David looked at he was. He saw a dead body. Startled he stood up. David heard some sirens. He looked at his clothing. It was covered in blood. He heard someone walking towards him. David cursed. He didn’t need this!
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Jack, like usual, was sitting behind his desk at the Torchwood Three HQ, filling out paperwork when a notice came to him. The notice took form of Ianto looming over him and trying to inform him of one of the many people who tried to get Torchwood on a scene of a crime- an alien crime, at that. Normally, something like a shooting would be left to the city’s cops and that would be that. However, this particular case involved something a little more dynamic: an alien victim.

So, with a stoic expression, Jack geared up to go to the scene of the crime. Hopefully Torchwood could get things cleaned up before the media boomed with videos, images, and false information. He hated when that happened, it made it that much more difficult to fix things up.

And with his gun appropriately holstered, Jack climbed into a Torchwood van and started toward his destination.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:13 pm

Dakota was walking along the street, enjoying the night air as she sometimes did. But unfortunately, this night would prove a bit different from the rest. A gunshot sounded, then she heard a cacophony of sounds.
First, obviously, the gunshot. Then, from what Kota could pick out, a couple people hitting the pavement. The one sound that stuck out the most was sirens. Dakota ran toward the sounds, praying it wasn't someeone she knew. She was a friendly person, and knew lots of people in this city. She prayed to God that it wasn't someone who held an important part in her life.

When she arrived close to the scene, Kota made sure to stay hidden from sight. The last thing she wanted was to be accused of killing someone, or worse, having to write a bloody statement!
As the sirens grew nearer, Dakota saw some disturbing stuff! What seemed like an alien was dead on the ground, seemingly shot by the young man standing with a gun in his hands. This man looked a bit like Kota, in both age and facial apperance. But Dakota didn't have blood on her shirt, now did she? 
The alien on the ground looked familiar for some reason... Dakota knew that face. Even though she couldn't remember the name, she was sure that she needed to stick around and figure out what happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:59 am

David considered his options. He could run or he could stay here. Both options would get him arrested though. A small noise made David whip around. Someone was hiding in the shadows watching. All of a sudden a van pulled up. David looked at the ground and picked up the gun that he discarded earlier. He held it up. David knew he wouldn't be able to pull the trigger but maybe he could convince who ever comes out of the van the he would. "I won't hesitate to shoot." David hoped that sounded convincing.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 pm

When Jack pulled up to the scene of the crime, he had to admit he was surprised to see a young man in the middle of it.  Surprised but not overly.  This wouldn’t be the first time someone so young had done something like this.  Sometimes it just happens, other times aliens happen to possess them to do it.  But Jack was called for the victim today, not the killer- who was surprisingly still at the scene of the crime.  Or at least that’s what Jack thought David was, given his appearance and the gun in his hand.  

Why weren’t the coppers there yet?  Slackers.  

David had raised his arms to target Jack as he climbed out of his vehicle. He started to walk towards the other slowly, unconcerned with the potential of being shot.  When he spoke, his words were matter of fact and not unkind, “You’re wasting your time with that, kid.  Just put down the weapon and we can have a nice little chat about what happened here.

Jack took this time to look down at the victim.  It was an alien all right.  One he had encountered several times before.  Hell, he even had one locked up at the Torchwood base.  But why would a the boy want to shoot one?  Jack chalked it up to David being scared of it and not knowing what to do besides laying it down on the sidewalk.  Still, why did he have a gun? Where would he have gotten it?

Finally, the sirens surrounded the area before being flipped off.  Police cars trapped both Jack and David on the scene, jumping out and raising arms at the bloodied boy with a gun.  A chorus of ‘freeze’, ‘stop’, and ‘drop the weapon’ sounded as the cops got into position.  Jack shouted in return, “Don’t shoot!”  Turning back to David, he added, “He's just a kid who should probably listen before things get messier.

Last edited by Jack Harkness/Lucius on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the age problem)
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Dakota accidentaly scuffed her shoe against a piece of wood lounging around on the ground. She saw the bloodied guy whip around, but a van pulled up before he could find Kota. I won't hesitate to shoot, she heard him say as he picked the gun from before off the ground. Dakota heard the other man's resopnse and gasped as she realised the intensity of the situation. 
Cops finally showed up and pulled their weapons out, too, telling the teenager to put his weapon down. Then the man stood up for the teen, telling the cops not to shoot either. The question was, what was going to happen?
The cops and the teen had guns, yet the man didnt look scared of being shot. He seemed like a pro to Kota, anyway.

Still hidden from sight, Dakota watched everything slowly unfold before her. Yet she still didn't remember the alien's name. Surprisingly, this bothered her the most. Her face wrinkled in confusion, Dakota thought everything through again. When she had first gotten to the scene, what did she see? She saw the bloodied young man, she had seen the body on the ground, and... something else. Something else she had heard, too. Someone else's feet pounding the damp pavement. 

Kota glanced at the teen's slightly confused face and came to a decision. He wasn't the murderer. But if hedidn't shoot the alien that was now dead on the ground, then who did? And most importantly, why did the other person frame the teen for it?
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:52 pm

David dropped the gun with a sigh of relief. That relief was short lived though. David knew he was in a very bad situation. He did look like he was the murder. He racked his brain for what happened. David realized he had no idea what happened. The last thing he remembered was something from a few days ago. How long had he been out. David started feeling light headed. He realized it wasn't just the victims blood on him. To be honest most of it was his. David wobbled a bit. It must have been Adrenalin that was keeping him conscious. David was determined to stay conscious. "I... I don't feel so good..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:03 am

Jack watched- with his own sense of relief- the gun drop from David’s hands. That made things much easier on everyone involved. The tension hovering over the cops’ heads dissipated though they didn’t drop their guard. As they saw it, the situation was still unpredictable.. and there was still a dead body in their midst. It was hard to say who did it. But to them, it was quite suspicious how a boy with a gun, covered in blood, was at the scene of the crime.

Taking a look at David, a really good look, Jack noted the unsure look on the suspects face. Perhaps he had lapses in memory? That could be due to a large selection of drugs- take your pick. But that wasn’t what got Jack moving to the kids side. No, what got his feet moving was the unstable sway of the kids body. David was going to pass out. That’s when he noted that there was a lot of blood- possibly the kid’s own. Well, killer or not, he deserved to live.

Jack strode over, grabbing David in a supportive manner.“Take it easy there, kid.” If someone has lost the amount of blood this guy had, especially if he was feeling light in the head, it didn’t take long for them to hit the dirt. Jack was prepared to guide David to the ground when his body gave out. “I’ve got you. What’s your name?

Throwing over his shoulders, in a much harsher tone, he barked at the cops, “Make yourselves useful and call an ambulance!
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 am

Dakota watched as the kid fell, presumably from lack of blood. There. Either the victim alien had gotten him, or the real killer had hurt him to make it look better. But Dakota felt a strange connection to this teen. She didn't know who he was, not right now, but she didn't care about the police in this moment. Dak quickly rushed to help out the man, but it didn't look like there was much she could do. Anyway, she was going to ask.
"Do you need any help?" she asked the man. "My name's...Mia," she lied. Hopefully he wouldn't question her on that. She wasn't going to give her name to anyone at this time, she was at the crime scene and could be considered a suspect.
The man told the cops to call an ambulance, so one of them pulled his walkie talkie out and did.
As Dakota knelt beside the teen and the man, she wondered who both of them were.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:30 am

David woke to the sound of an ambulance. He observed the police officers who looked like they where panicking about something. David tried to recall what happened earlier which was quite difficult with a searing headache. He looked around at the scene unfolding before him to see if that would help him remember what happened. When David saw the dead body his mind clicked. He was framed as a murder. To David's disadvantage he never saw the murders face. He was knocked out before he could see that. Some paramedics ran over to him and started asking him questions to see if he was okay. After the first few questions David was quite annoyed. It seemed like they were not listening to him. "I'm fine." David claimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, for the first time   Meeting again, for the first time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting again, for the first time
Page 1 of 1