Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_vote_lcapKing of the Wicker People (Open) I_voting_barKing of the Wicker People (Open) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
King of the Wicker People (Open) I_vote_lcapKing of the Wicker People (Open) I_voting_barKing of the Wicker People (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

King of the Wicker People (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

King of the Wicker People (Open) Empty
PostSubject: King of the Wicker People (Open)   King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:44 pm

In the vast, unexplored crevices of the world lie things that are terribly incredible and incredibly terrible. More often than not, the evil of the world is a misinterpreted force acting for their own survival. But what happens when your good becomes your ally's evil?

Deep in the Amazonian jungle, somewhere around June 3, 1919, 12:24 am, ran spelunker and explorer Professor Irene Bates. The darkness of the night was darkled by the lack of stars and moon, but it was mostly contributed to the massive overgrowth of trees and shrubberies that grouped together. The only light she managed to create came from her outdated lamp she held in her hand, which swung back and fourth violently in her hand.

She turned back to see if they had been following her. She had stumbled across them in her exploration of some rare bat caves. She had tried her best to keep quiet, but the bats above had given her away. They turned their heads nearly 180 degrees to glare at her with their gleaming, red eyes. She couldn't help but scream and run.

She ran out of the cave as fast as she could, hoping to outrun them. But she heard their war cries and the patter of feet on dirt and guano. And now she had run into the deeply forested area where she knew she was going to fail and fall. Her machete was long lost.

As she turned back she found an unexpected sight: a tree. She ran head first into the tree, feeing the pain of smacking her head on the hard wood, the dizzying experience of seeing stars then blacking out, and what felt like a 20 story fall as she fell backwards onto the soft, lichen-covered ground, breaking her lamp and extinguishing the flame. The last thing she remembered was the pungent aroma of kerosene as she drifted off into unconsciousness.

......whir......
.....Whir.......
...WHOOSH......
WWHHHHOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHH!
THWONGONGONGONGONG!

The TARDIS materialized on a small rock formation on top of a small mountain overlooking the rainforest. The door opened with a familiar CREAK and emerged the Doctor in untraditional (untraditional for him on a regular basis at least) garb: he had khaki jodhpurs, ankle-high explorer boots, and a traditional explorer's shirt tucked into the pants. Around his neck hung his unusually long and multi-colored scarf and atop his large, dandelion hairdo was an Pith helmet, complete with a badge of the Royal Exploration team of 1909 on it.

The Doctor turned around to close the door, when he heard quiet chatter in the distance. He felt eager to see what was the clamour. After all, he had planned on exploring the rainforest alone, long before the deforestation efforts started. He surveyed the quickest way to the bottom, and ran swiftly down to the voices.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: King of the Wicker People (Open)   King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Candalynne's TARDIS slowly materialized a few meters behind The Doctor's, it was close to the mountains edge but it was not dangerously close. She ran down her TARDIS' walkway, grabbing her denim jacket and slipping it on before stepping out onto the rock. She closed her TARDIS doors before she looked over to see a familiar time machine, it was The Doctor's TARDIS.

Candalynne grinned happily and walked slowly over to The Doctor's TARDIS, noticing a weird looking man but she could recognize his face anywhere. It was him! It was The Doctor. She gently reached over and tapped his shoulder. "Hello... sir." She said quietly, she wanted to make sure it was really him. She didn't think The Doctor of all people would wear such garments but she knew he was crazy enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: King of the Wicker People (Open)   King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:23 pm

The Doctor, nearly startled by the tap on his shoulder, turned around to see a young face staring directly at her. "Oh pardon me." He had turned back around when he paused once more, and did a slow take back to her. He saw an unusual craft behind his TARDIS. She had no surprise that there was a dull blue police box in the middle of the rainforest, nor had she questioned his unusual attire.

The Doctor ran over to the craft behind his with a confused but intrigued look on his face. "This....this is a TARDIS. Where in the world...well, not in the world. Perhaps the galaxy. You are full of surprises my dear." He turned to the girl.

"Your face is not unknown to me, and yet for the lives of me, I can't place it. Refresh this old man's memory?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: King of the Wicker People (Open)   King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:29 pm

Candalynne looked to The Doctor, watching him as he ran over to her TARDIS and she grinned at him as he realized she was one of his kind. "Well, I am a Timelord. Just like you, Doctor." She smirked. "I am also known as The Whisperer... but you would know me as Candalynne Ariella, your best friend from the Academy." She giggled a little with a smile. "It is nice to see you again, Doctor." She said before running up and hugging him tightly. She was glad to be reunited with an old friend from her childhood.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: King of the Wicker People (Open)   King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:51 pm

The Doctor, stunned with a realization that he had ran into one of his oldest friends in the galaxy, relaxed in the warm embrace of Candy. His arms slowly made their way around Candy and gave her a patronly pat on the back, which was unusual since she was very close to his own age. At least that's what he thought...

When Candy released him, the Doctor adjusted himself. "And it is such a pleasure to see you again my dear! However obscure this may sound, what in the Rassilon's handkerchief brought you to a place like this?" He seemed a bit confused to see a timelord such as her appear in the exact same time and place as him. Coincidences, as the Doctor once thought, were far from being spontaneous.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: King of the Wicker People (Open)   King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:42 am

Candalynne smiled as she hugged him. When she slowly let go of the embrace she looked up to him and grinned. "My TARDIS takes me where she wants me to go. She might have sensed your TARDIS and followed it to this place. Then again, my cousin Theodora, she is the pilot of my TARDIS... well, she is my TARDIS. But that's besides the point! I am just glad to see you again!" She grinned. "I have seen the other yous... but I like this one because you are jolly and you have jelly babies." She smiled at him. "I looovee jelly babies!" She said in a happy, cheery tone.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: King of the Wicker People (Open)   King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:58 pm

The Doctor gave her a small smile, realizing this was indeed the same Candy he had gone to the Academy with long ago while he was still in his first incarnation. He recalled those years as a grumpy old man, and now gave her a smile as he realized how long it had been since then, and how much he enjoyed being this changed man, however obscure he was now.

The Doctor pulled out his bag of jelly babies and handed them to Candy. "Then have my bag, after all, I've got plenty more in the TARDIS." Before letting her get a full grasp on the bag, he pulled out an orange one and popped it into his mouth.

Before the Doctor could utter another word, a shrill scream could be heard in the distance. He recalled that it came from the direction of the mumbling and chatter he had heard previous. The Doctor snapped his head in that direction, feeling the call to arms come immediately. He turned to Candy with a gleeful glimmer in his eyes, grabbed Candy's hands, and started to run down the cliff to the source of the scream.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: King of the Wicker People (Open)   King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Candalynne's eyes widened in surprise as he pulled out the bag of jelly babies. "Thank you, Doctor!" She exclaimed in Gallifreyan before gently taking the bag from him and taking a yellow jelly baby out and she popped it into her mouth. "Mmm, delicious~" She sang out in Gallifreyan. She was very comfortable to speak in Gallifreyan when around The Doctor.

When the scream occurred in the distance, Candalynne shivered a little and froze up as she stared towards where the scream happened. She looked back to The Doctor and gave him a small grin before he took her hand into his and she ran with him as they ran down the cliff to the source of the scream. "This will be exciting!" She said with glee - in Gallifreyan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Wicker People (Open)   King of the Wicker People (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Wicker People (Open)
Page 1 of 1