Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Timelady Sonya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Timelady Sonya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Timelady Sonya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Timelady Sonya I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Timelady Sonya I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Timelady Sonya I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Timelady Sonya I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Timelady Sonya I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Timelady Sonya I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Timelady Sonya I_vote_lcapTimelady Sonya I_voting_barTimelady Sonya I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Timelady Sonya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Timelady Sonya Empty
PostSubject: Timelady Sonya   Timelady Sonya I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Pretty much everyone knows who I am, but this is for the new members that don't.

My name is Sonya, not the Sonya you are thinking about, but me... I'm from an alternate universe where I had never met this man called the Doctor. The other Sonya, the one you know and love has died, and in her death, she somehow managed to pull me from my home, the one I knew so well and loved, and into this one. I have no way back and I have no one there to miss me.

I cannot fix electronics or anything mechanical, judging from the journal of hers that I've nicked along with a few other items of hers, She had learned these things because of this man, she learned how to in order to find him.

She is a Time lord, something that I do not believe. I'm human, all humans have two hearts, all humans live impossibly long. I am not her, I do not want to be her, nor do I want to be thought of as... Her.

She wrote of a lot of things in her journal, of creatures that could destroy you so easily. Of statues that could send you back in time with a single touch... I have not seen evidence of such things, I have not cared for them either since reading of them.

I have this thing... Something that I've learned to do since my parent's deaths. I'm not sure how I do it, but sometimes if I want to run, I focus on a destination and when I open a door, its right there, on the other side. The Doctor that Sonya loved, he saw it happen and said it once, but I'm not sure I understand it. A sort of wormhole I suppose, moving me in space rather than time. But I can move in time, I've found that out as well, as long as I don't have a destination and create a... 'link' I think he said, I can move forward or back a few years at a time.

I do not know anyone, I'm afraid I may never return to home, but at least I have this Journal to help me through some of the harder things,... I may not be the Sonya you know, but I am a Sonya, a completely new and utterly different Sonya. If you would give me a chance, I know you would learn to look at me as myself, not as her replacement.

This is my story, and I am most certainly sticking to it.
Back to top Go down

Timelady Sonya
Page 1 of 1