Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_voting_barFabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_voting_barFabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:51 pm

In response to the male trying to ask question Zalatar hissed before saying "I am asking the questions here!"

After that he looked to the female as she introduced herself in such a harsh manner. As she spoke, explaining who she was, it became more and more clear to Zalatar not only who but what she truly was. When she'd finished by asking why he was here he finally dropped his arms and walked up to her.

He loomed over her for a moment and examined her with his Martian eyes peering through the red visors. The whole time he was hissing as he breathed, he then looked to the monitor when he'd seen the footage and it became all the more clear now.

Looking to Tyra he said "I am here at the behest of the one you call mother. And only now do I see what I was sent here for: you." he pointed at her before continuing "My name is Zalatar. Exiled Ice Warrior of Mars. Your mother had saved my life some time ago and a letter had been sent to me in order to repay the debt. I came here seeking an important treasure to protect. I see now what the true treasure was." He then looked back to the male and said "But there was nothing about you. Whoever you are." with a hostile hiss.

He'd come here in secret and had arrived a little too later than he should have. He wore a long trench coat and hat to cover what he needed in order to blend in with the humans. That made this all the more easier.

Checking a device on his wrist the man could see that he wasn't too far from where his target was. However given the time he'd wasted to land here in secret, it was obvious he would need to hurry this little excursion along. With that he began to walk towards the lab, his intent clear and true.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:13 pm

"He agreed to help me." Tyra snapped, bringing the martian's attention back to herself as she studied him curiously, turning back around to get a better view rather than the one she had over her shoulder. "So, Sonya helped you, and now your filling a debt you owed her." She stated to herself, going over the information she does know. Taking a few steps forward, Tyra looked up at him, her eyes carefully going over his armor before settling on his head. "You already know my name. What's yours? I might as well know if your going to help us."

Before he could answer however, she spun back around and began searching through the piles of papers and books that were scattered about the tables there. Ignoring the temptation to glance at the stasis chamber she now knew had been her growing tube while in the first stages of being created. "And help me find whatever clues it was she left me, because frankly, I haven't a clue about where this 'watch' is that she left behind."

Scowling briefly, Tyra studied the area before spotting a stack of books off to the side, one of them catching her eye rather quickly as she strode over, intent on studying them closer in hopes of finding at least something to help her out. As she pushed the top two aside, she stopped, feeling a prickle of excitement/fear race up her spine and tickle the back of her neck as she stared down at a carbon copy of her mother's own journal.

Reaching out with a shaking hand, she opened the cover to discover it had been barely touched, only one page written on in fact. The words seemingly to leap off of the page, written in Sonya's own handwriting as she stared at the same message she had received before going on this fruitless attempt of figuring out the 'truth' she now knew. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the crumpled letter and smoothed it out next to the page she stared at, studying it closely before realizing the string of numbers at the bottom were varied by only one.

"Look! The co-ordinates are the same, all except that one number there. I think it's something important to say the least. Either that, or it was a failed attempt and we'll end up inside a wall rather than the living room at her apartment. Come on then!" She spun around and flashed a grin at the two with her, hands clutching the book to her chest as she forced back the faint fear that began to surface again. There wasn't time for that now, not now that she was so close to finding what Sonya held above all else.

Last edited by Tyra/Adam on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Looking back to Sonya's 'prize' that he was meant to protect he answered "I am Zalatar. Once exiled Ice Warrior, now under the command of another. One from this planet, Earth. But my current commander does not know if this, as per Sonya's orders." With a low hiss he watched as she went back to the papers before saying "I would advise that we not stay much longer. It is unwise to stay within such a well know location to yourself and this.....male human." he indicated Eric.

Given all the talk the Ice Warrior was using, he was trying to not let it slip that part of his protecting her would likely mean he'd have to take her orders. It was bad enough when orders from his commander had been switched before, but to have it done again would be annoying; especially to this girl who he could already tell seemed the impatient type.

He'd reached the abandoned lab before seeing the broken door. He'd come too late already. Someone was here. But who? Someone strong enough to have ripped the door off for starters. Quietly he walked to the door way and peeked in, hearing the echos off people talking inside.

Using the same device on his arm to track his way here he used it to sync with the talking people in the lab. As they talked he could already tell one was sent to protect the target. And there was another present. That made two additions to who would need to be dealt with.

Further listening had confirmed that she had become aware of the secret his employer did not want her to discover. There was no time to waste. There was only time for action.

As Zalatar watched the girl Tyra search he watched her as she'd found something. Apparently it was a clue left by Sonya herself for Tyra, her apparent prodigy of sorts. The girl was so wound up in what she was starting to discover that she, nor any of the others, realized someone was walking in until it was too late.

The mysterious man threw his coat and hat off to reveal cybernetic parts all down his left side, including a large blue glowing eye. A blaster was equipped to his arm which he raised and aimed right for Tyra, a blue pointer light appeared on her back when he lined up the shot.

Zalatar had noticed the light before anything else. He turned his head for a moment, seeing it was coming from the assassin, before trying to move to push Tyra and the male out of the way. The shot went off! Zal did not stop to look and see if it had killed her, only that he knew one way or another the cyborg had to be stopped.

He fired his sonic blasters at him before the cyborg took cover. Needing to deal with this cyborg fast the Ice warrior jumped down from where they stood and fired again, keeping the cyborg in cover.

A moment later he stopped and called up to the male "Get here out of here and get her to safety now! Or else I'll kill you myself for failing to do the honorable thing!"

The cyborg had peered out again from hiding to attack but Zalatar began firing at him again. Afterwards he knew the best way to take care of this assassin. He charged forward and smashed the cover away, the cyborg standing ready to fight.

As the two struggled with each other, the cyborg proving to be a strengthened match for the ice warrior. A hidden blade appeared from his free hand which he used to stab into a weak point in Zal's armor.

The Martian yelped in pain as he continued to stab before he was pushed away. In that moment Zalatar pulled the knife out and saw his own blood coating it. Looking back to the assassin he grinned, knowing this would be the last great fight of his life.

With a large hiss he charged again before the two began a fight so great half of the laboratory would be in ruins before it was over.

Last edited by Treela/Zalatar on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:43 am

A sudden searing pain exploded in Tyra's right side, earning a cry of shock from her as she went down under Zal's hulking weight when he pushed her aside in an attempt to save her. "I'm...I'm fine, really. Just... Oh wow, just bleeding." She said faintly, trying to wave off the martian's attempt at ordering the man with her around. "Really, I'm going to be fine." She added half-heartedly, a hand already pressing against the wound and pulling away from it so she could study the red staining her skin with mild fascination. "Look at that, I don't think I've seen this much blood in a while."

Dimly she heard the sounds of fighting, but she couldn't figure out why or where it was coming from. The only thing important then was to get out of there and find that watch. The only thing she could really think of as she slowly keyd in the new numbers from the letter she found inside the journal, her fingers smearing blood across the keys while she did. In the back of her mind, she knew something was wrong. Something inside her had broken, there was a hot fire inside her, seeming to flare in heat each time her heart beat in her chest. But the fuzzy state of mind she was in wouldn't allow her to really figure out what it was.

Looking up, Tyra caught sight of the man that had followed her into the whole stupid mess and reached up with a stained hand, grabbing his wrist and bringing his own hand down on top of the manipulator. Belatedly, she realized she could bring the Ice Warrior along with them, but the faint sounds of a fight sounded again, reminding her they weren't alone. "Brave Ice Warrior. You have the highest of honors restored to you." She called suddenly, having no idea where the words came from, but a faint sense of knowledge told her it would ease the alien's stress over not protecting her the way he had been sent to do.

Then with a final glance up at her unofficial companion, Tyra flashed him a faint smile before pressing the button on her manipulator, making them vanish into a flash of light, leaving the Ice Warror alone to fight against the cyborg in the abandoned lab full of dusty equipment.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Eric couldn't do anything but listen and watch as chaos ensued after a few questions and explanations were passed between the hulking alien and the woman beside him. Before he could react he was tossed under protection from the Ice Warrior and ordered to protect Tyra, somewhere in there something to do with honor and killing got mixed up but Eric didn't pay attention. How could he pay attention when he was lying on the ground, picking himself up whilst dodging exchanged blaster fire between the Ice Warrior and an apparent cyborg. His eyes were wide, heart beating out of control, instincts telling him to help the kind alien that protected them in his fight against the aggressor.

Looking down to his dimensional compressor, Eric closed his eyes and began to remember the blaster he had stored in it's data banks. Just seconds before it materialized, he felt a bloodied hand grab his wrist and force his hand onto the vortex manipulator. ZAP! Eric peered around wide eyed at the sudden new environment. A park of all sorts, children playing on a nearby swing set, grins covering their faces and cheers of joy echoing the rich green field. "What...wh-" Eric stumbled his words, looking back down to Tyra, "I had no idea you had a vor-" he paused, noticing the blood. With a new sense of urgency, Eric bent down and picked her up in a cradle, "You need medical attention..and quick" he mumbled, "Put your hand on the shot, place as much pressure as you can." he instructed her, "I need help!!!!".

Immediately he drew the attention of nearby bystanders, all of which either rushed over or flipped out their phones after realizing what was going on. "She's been shot! I need medical attention! Does someone have a communication device?!" Eric shouted to the nearby people, his words foreign to them but everyone knew what to do in the sight of large amounts of blood. Call an ambulance. "You're going to be fine" Eric tried to reassure Tyra, placing his hand on the origin of the blood gusher, "This is what happens when you blab too much and don't let me speak" he joked with her, trying to crack a smile on her quickly deteriorating pale face. The sound of sirens roared through the street side as an ambulance quickly skipped up alongside the side walk and out rushed two paramedics, a gurney in hand. Quickly strapping her on the small bed, they began to rush her back to the vehicle, "We need you to stay h-" one went to say before Eric promptly cut her off, "I am not leaving her side. Period. Now let's go".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:16 pm

Tyra smiled ruefully at Eric as he panicked about her wound, somehow finding it more amusing than it really was. As they began loading her onto the streacher, she reaqcherd out, grasping his hand tightly with the last bit of her strength togain his attention. "The watch. I have to get the watch." She gasped out, her hand fumbling with the clasp that held the manipulator to her wrist. Once it fell free, she pressed it into his hands along with the journal with the co-ordinates in it. "Sonya's apartment. Check whatever room you land in, check it. Everywhere."

Turning her eyes onto the man's face, she tried to froce the order into her eyes, her grip beginning to loosen as the edges of hervision began to darken. "Find it, find it for me." Tyra pleaded with him weakly, placing all of her trust into a man she didn't even know the name of. Blinking her eyes, she tried to clear the black that hovered at the edges while they finished loading her into the back of the ambulance. "Promise me!" She managed to cry out, panic setting in while the paramedics began to attach needles and various other objects designed to keep her alive for the trip to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:20 pm

(Hey Tree told me Zal is done for the rp now. Their gonna go and finish up the goodbye rp with Clara)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:23 pm

((Ummm...does Zal beat the cyborg or??? Leaves a big hole in the plot not knowing what happens to him. I guess he lives?))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:24 pm

((From what Tree said, Zal beat the cyborg thing. I think they were just wanting to get out of here to finish off stuff really.))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Eric nodded firmly, looking down at the vortex manipulator, scared to press any buttons as he had no clue how to use the device whatsoever. Looking up he went to ask a question but when he did, the doors of the ambulance closed and the vehicle roared off in the distance, sharply turning a corner and disappearing out of sight. Releasing a sigh, Eric shrugged and flipped the device over his free right wrist and pressing the button instructed by Tyra.

In a flash, Eric went from the park corner to an abandoned and poorly kept up apartment room. With a thud, Eric landed in the room and peered around with widened eyes and heavy breathing. Squinting, his eyes adjusted to the dark room, "How...how am i supposed to find a watch in all this crap?" he complained, walking over to the blinds and opening them to shed some light into the poorly lit room. "Alright" Eric clapped and rubbed his hands together, "Let's see what we have...umm" he mumbled as he looked through the seemingly endless boxes, "Rubber chicken....pair of shoes...another pair of shoes...a wig..".

Standing up straight, Eric placed his hands on his hips and released a sigh, "Where would someone keep a watch" he mumbled, shifting his attention to the bed room towards his left. Immediately, Eric turned to the two bookshelves and a dresser in the room. Two lining the open spaces beside the bed and one dresser in front of the room beneath a large mirror. On the two lining the back wall there was nothing but books, books and a series of picture frames. The same was for the one in front of the room, pictures and some old make up kits and an endless amount of dust. Eric rolled his eyes and kicked the edge of the dresser to his right, "This is what i get for trying to help a crazy woman".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:10 am

Tyra drifted in and out of a haze, simply feeling herself slip away bit by bit as time passed by. Sonya visited her often, only to repeat the same thing then vanish and be replaced by faces of various people she met on her short travels. Sometimes she was in a hospital room, surrounded by strangers, others she drifted in a empty space of her own.

"You know, Tyra. When I was a little girl, one of my earliest memories from my adopted parents here on Earth is my Mother telling me that reflections can never lie." Sonya said suddenly, appearing in the chair across the room Tyra sat in the hospital, seemingly at ease while the team of doctors and nurses rushed about her. "Remember that, will you? Reflections can't lie to you. They only show what they see." Blinking her eyes against the sudden flash of red swimming across her vision, Tyra frowned at the now-empty chair and closed her eyes again.

"What the hell shot her? A lightning bolt?" A male voice questioned incredulously, drawing Tyra from the shadow of restless sleep she landed in, his words accompanied by the beeping of a heart monitor. "There's no bullet, the wound is clearly cauterized around the edges, the only thing bleeding is her kidney and it's pretty much gone."

"I don't think I've ever seen you this calm before." Sonya muttered, earning a surprised glare from Tyra as she turned her head to stare at the woman that now sat on the edge of her bed. "You know, it's strange. You always feel calmest right before you die. I'd know, I've done it a couple of times already. Melted by acid, dropped into a fusion core reactor... And now apparently death by shooting. Though this time you're putting all of our trust into one human male we don't even really know. Nothing changes, huh?" With a smirk she motioned at something on the other side of the bed, Making Tyra glance over and back again only to see the Time Lady had gone again.

(David, try looking for loose floorboards Razz You know Sonya's love for classic things like that)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Eric nearly had given up his search of the watch, turning back towards the door with a lowered head until he heard the echo of a loose floor board. Pausing, Eric looked down at the loose board, at first he thought it was due to the decay of the apartment but upon applying pressure to it once more, his thoughts changed. The edge of the board lifted up enough for a hand to reach inside. The sight sparked Eric's curiosity to no end, causing him to squat down and pry the board up and shove it to the side to view what was inside.

Reaching down, Eric pulled out a little box, a faded gold symbol rested on the top of the decaying wooden square whose color had faded to a light brown, grey. The texture was soft to the touch, but rough around the edges lining the hinges in the back. Opening it, Eric found the watch, an old grey engraved fob watch that called out to his curiosity to open it up. See what's inside...go on..open it Eric's conscious toyed with his better judgement as he picked up the fob watch and slowly stood up.

Rubbing his thumb across the top, Eric admired the engravings on the top lid on the watch, despite being unable to comprehend the meaning of the various symbols carved in it. Looking up, Eric peered around him to make sure he was alone before clicking the watch open. Immediately a gold mist reached out to him, touching the edge of his nose as a voice emitted from the inner workings, Take me to her...take me to Tyra...hurry. Eric quickly closed the watch, his eyes wide with surprise as he rushed out of the door and bolted down the hallway towards the stairs.

Reaching the end of the stairs and kicking through the front door of the apartment complex, Eric came to a sudden horror. He had no idea what hospital Tyra was taken to, or where it even was. Flipping up the vortex manipulator, given to him by Tyra, he placed the hand holding the watch into it and closed his eyes. "Please work..please work..." Eric mumbled before pressing the button and disappearing in a flash of blinding light. One moment he was standing at the edge of a street corner, the next in the middle of the waiting room at a hospital, the people sitting down in the chairs around him glaring at Eric with wide eyes. Eric opened one eye and looked around, smiling awkwardly as he noticed where he was, "Hel...hello" he waved slightly, "It's Antonio Banderas!!!" a woman proclaimed.

Eric took a huge defensive jump back, extending both hands to stop the women and men from rushing him with pens and pieces of paper. "I'm on set..." He quickly said, beginning to think on his feet, "Yes! That's right! You're all on camera...so if you don't want the director to chew you out..play along. Just look surprised and shocked..draw some attention, it will build the suspension of the movie". A few of the people looked baffled, scratching their heads and looking at one another quizzically, others nodded their heads and sat back down. However, it was one woman's reaction that took the cake as the best. Screaming like a dying banshee, the older woman flailed around the waiting room, drawing the attention of several nurses and a police officer, giving Eric the time he needed to spin around and bolt down the hall. Peering in each of the rooms, Eric desperately looked for Tyra, time was running out and he knew it, where the hell is she!? he cursed.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 3:11 pm

"You know, I don't think I've had the pleasure of just sitting down to talk to myself like this since the whole incident with bringing both halves of myself together." Sonya admitted softly, drawing Tyra's attention away from the doctors that worked on her still. The monitor that followed her heart's beating had been skipping like a stone across a pond for the past five minutes while they worked. "And to be honest, you aren't really talking much, so it's rather boring. I hope your..." She flashed a wry smile at her from where she sat on the edge of the bed before continuing with a sly tone. "Companion, isn't too late. Your heart needs to be beating in order for it to work." Sonya nodded at the heart monitor, making Tyra glance at it as well. "You've only got about three minutes or so before that flatlines. Your bloodpressure is dropping too low for it to work much longer."

"Get Doctor Pagen in here now! We need an emergency transplant and I am not waiting while he goes around talking to everyone on his way here!" One of the male doctors snapped while he frantically worked on Tyra, attempting to keep her heart from stopping for even a single second. The nurse standing beside him jumped at his anger then rushed off to page for the man over the intercom. 'Doctor Pagen, report to IC instantly.'

"Think that might help?" Sonya teased the doctor across the bed from her, knowing full well she couldn't be seen or heard other than by the confused girl laying on the bed. "I don't know. It's a race to the finish, isn't it? I wonder if he found the watch yet." Tyra felt a faint prickle of anger at the Time Lady as she sat there belittling the fact she was dying right in front of her. "Oh it's no point getting mad at me. All I am is a part of your mind that's woken up by the fact your death is close. I've always been here, so getting angry at me? You're just getting mad at yourself really."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Eric stopped to a dead halt, looking up at the intercom as it shouted an order for a Doctor to report to the IC. With no other leads to go on, Eric shook his head and jogged over to a nearby desk, "Excuse me, my grandmother is in here..i..forgot where she is. Could you point me to..i think they said she's in IC" he asked the woman at the computer. Nonchalantly without looking up, the nurse lazily flung her hand to the left, her eyes stuck in the computer screen as she chewed a piece of gum. Glancing up as Eric ran in the direction she showed him, she quickly stood up, "Hey! You can't go in there!" she shouted.

Eric ignored the woman, keeping to his destination, eyes dancing across the signs that clung to the ceiling indicating where rooms were via arrows. It wasn't too much different from Eric's time, instead of physical objects directing their routes, it was neon lights or holographic images. A sight that Eric quickly began to miss. There was something about those flashing lights and hurry up mentality that made Eric feel at home. Then again at this very moment he was power steering his legs around a turn, going as fast as he possibly could while not bringing attention to himself. Then he saw it. A man in a long brown coat stood at the corner of the hallway out in front of him, dressed in a blue pin stripe suit, he gestured to the door across the hall with his head before turning and walking out of view. At first Eric didn't know what to do; that was until he peered into the room and saw the barely conscious Tyra on the bed. "You can't be in here!" The nurse proclaimed. Quickly, Eric flipped out the watch and under hand tossed it to Tyra lightly, making sure to see it drop in her lap before he allowed to be shoved out of the room by the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:11 pm

"Look at that, our hero." Sonya muttered suddenly, making Tyra blink at the door the Time Lady stared at until the soft weight of something landing on her lap caught her attention. Looking down, she stared at the watch sitting there in confusion until it clicked in her head. "Yes, silly girl. That's the watch. Now open the damn thing before you die." Sonya said quickly, a hand reaching over and guiding the girl's towards the cool metal laying there, a soft whisper issuing from the watch as she fiddled with the catch with weak fingers until it finally popped open, letting a stream of gold light flow from the watch face and towards Tyra's startled expression.

Everything flooded back into her head, memories long gone and locked away for so many years. Her life before the Doctor, her life after it. Everything she had done and regretted. Including creating herself and forcing her to forget everything and become human in order to protect 'Tyra'. Breathing in sharply, she felt a double thump in her chest, painfully reacting against the blood still pouring from the wound in her side. "Here we go again." Tyra, now Sonya, muttered to herself, forcing her body into an upright position and ignoring the people gathered as she shook out her arms and watched the light flow through them as well.

"Might want to back up folks. Things can get a bit explosive around me." She tossed them a wide grin before the light blasted from her skin, enveloping the room in it's essence then fading away, leaving behind a new face and body. Short blondish brown hair, the usual blue eyes and a cocky smile plastered across her face as she began studying her new fingers. "Much better if you ask me. Now I know you aren't. Don't bother trying to keep me here or telling anyone about this, they won't believe you."

Twisting herself out of the bed, Sonya began stretching out her arms and legs until they shook loosely and popped with a satisfying sound. "Off I go. Thank you for keeping me alive long enough for this. And erm..." She floundered for a moment, patting at her pockets before spotting the now useless watch laying on the bed and picked it up, tossing it over to the doctor that had worked on her from the beginning. "Keep that as a token of my thanks. Bye!" With that, she waved and gathered up her bag before slipping out the door and looking around in confusion, wondering where the hell to go next.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Eric stared wide eyed at the appearance of the new woman in the bed where Tyra had previously been laying. The nurse caught the watch tossed to him then dropped it, afraid to touch the object that caused the explosion and appearance of this woman. Eric peered down to the watch, crouching down and picking it up before turning and looking for the woman, immediately noticing she had gone. Rubbing his finger across the top, Eric tucked it away and ran to the other side of the bed, thinking it could have possibly been a joke of some kind. Nothing. Eric rubbed the back of his head, his heart still racing from the amazing show that happened before his eyes. And then he remembered something.

His mind fell back to the moment when he first discovered the rebellion in his own time, speaking to the old man and discovering what the symbol meant. "A blue box and a man that changes his face" Eric mumbled, looking over to the open door, "Could she.." he wondered. Rushing past the dazed nurse, Eric frantically began looking for the woman, peering down the hall via his left then to his right until finally spotting her. Dashing down the hall, Eric finally caught up to her and stopped her by running out in front of her. "Is that it then?" He started breathlessly, "That's all you wanted me to do? Flip you a watch, you..change your face like the rebellion box man? Okay, well..whatever's the case i want to go home now..you promised. You promised if i did this for you then you'd bring me back home, that was our deal. You saved me from dying in the future and i help you out in the past".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Sonya looked Eric up and down with an amused light in her blue eyes, causing them to dance while he tripped over his breathless words. "If I can get a word in edgewise? I haven't made any promise to anyone. If you haven't noticed... I just now came back to life, unless the fancy light show wasn't enough of a clue to you." Raising an eyebrow, she looked up at his face and tipped her head to the side, studying the expression there while lifting a shoulder slightly in a half shrug. "Whoever promised you about going back to your time? It wasn't me."

Sonya then held out her hand expectantly, the other already going to the strap of her bag she had slung across her chest and adjusting the size on it with a small pinch of irritation in her good mood. She shrunk yet again. Short hair, that much was obvious the moment everything had finished mending. Long fingers, stubby fingernails though, as if she chewed on them. The pants she wore bagged around her feet, alerting her of at least three to five inches lost in height, dropping Sonya down from 5'9" to about 5'6" or less.

With a shake of the head, she reminded herself of what she was doing and returned a slight grin to her face before Eric noticed her irritation and mistook it for being directed at him. "Now, if you could give me my vortex manipulator back, I would happily take you home. I don't mind after all you've done for me. But as for anything else you've said. Haven't a single clue what you mean."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:04 am

Eric lowered his gaze to the floor after and as Sonya replied to him, urging him to give her the vortex manipulator back both verbally and physically. Unstrapping the device, Eric did as she wanted and placed her tool into her open palm before looking back up at her, "Then i still have a mystery to solve it seems" he mumbled, forcing a smirk despite his mind currently working in overdrive to figure out who the woman was. Then an idea hit him, the flashing of light, the changing of the face and the blue box man that he had been eager to find since knowing about him. "Wait" He said with a sudden spark of excitement, "You...you changed your face! Maybe you know him...the blue box man! In my time he sparked a rebellion...long scarf and a huge smile they said he had. You changed your face just like they say he can do....maybe you know him?".

Looking around, Eric noticed the massing crowd that had gathered and listened to Eric speaking. Smiling, Eric nodded his head and flung his arm around Sonya, turning and walking down the hall as he did so to create some space between them and the people. "In my time the government had taken over everything...using a corporation called G.I." Eric continued, trying to calm himself as he started to pass into his personal past, "The woman...G.I...my parents, my girlfriend. So many unanswered questions..and why you? Why did i have to come and save you out of everyone that needed my help in my own time".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:40 am

"Oh good lord, that scarf is familar." Sonya mumbled, her head shaking slightly in amusement and slight embarrasment. "That would be the Doctor you're talking about. A bit full of himself sometimes, a little too excited when problems arise and the box? The TARDIS, its his time travel vehicle. Though she is tempramental at times." Pausing for a moment, Sonya tossed a glance over her shoulder at their audience with a suddenly cheeky grin, earning a couple unsure smiles in return before she turned back and started walking along with Eric again.

"Asfor why me? I honestly haven't a clue, someone from my future or past maybe. I used to have a lot of friends before dying... Again." She pulled her eyebrows together in thoughtt for a moment, trying to figure it out herself then giving up with a slight shrug. "The only person i know that can do anythinglike that would be the Doctor. He's the one person i know can travel through time and would bother trying to help me." Looking up at his face, Sonya offered a small smile then patted his cheek. "Look, whatever happened, happened. The fun part is figuring out why it did. I'll help you out if you want, but i'm afraid i don't know much more than you do, i'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Eric smiled, shaking his head as he glanced down the hallway then back to Sonya, "No" he finally replied, "I think it's time i figure out where i am right now. And most importantly what's around me...besides, maybe if i find myself in enough trouble then i'll run into you or this..Doctor again.". Nodding his head, Eric patted Sonya on the shoulder then proceeded down the hallway towards where he knew the front doors to be. As he walked down the hall, he didn't dare glance at the people working at the hospital or even the patients who called out for their respected nurses as they lay in their beds.

Instead Eric stayed quite and kept to himself as his mind worked over what he would do next, where he would go, where he would live. Pushing the front door open, Eric reached inside of his pocket and, once finding it, flipped out the card Tyra/Sonya had given him a while back in the department store. Toying with the card between his index and middle finger, Eric looked up and around him with a nod, "So this is where it begins" he mumbled. Stepping out, Eric turned left and joined the crowd that was passing by; where he was going he had no idea but he was sure it would come to him eventually, he hoped it would come.

Passing his gaze over a poster slanted across the side of a nearby building, Eric stopped and stared at the words it held before rushing over to it. Tearing it down, Eric held it in his hands and read it once more, G.I Construction...building the future. Narrowing his eyebrows, Eric's mind narrowed down on a goal, on a new sight for his foreseeable future, "If i stop it here..then it can never take control" he mumbled, looking up, "My parents can still be alive..." he concluded, Whatever it takes, i will find what G.I Construction really is...i will find my answers and get my life back. And i will find this...Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Sonya watched Eric walk out of the hospital, a bemused expression on herface then shook her head and flashed a wide grin at the peole still around her. Next thing on her list would be to get herself some new clothes rather than wear the baggy ones she had on now. Without anyone around toworry about dragging along, she had her own agenda once again and it was a fairly empty one at that.

"Don't look away folks. I haveone more trick up my sleeve... Literally." Sonya chuckled, gaining a couple eyes turning towards her once again, her own eyes catching sight of a familiar doctor standing just down the hallway, a phone pressed to his ear and lips moving rapedly. Pulling up her left sleeve, she strapped the manipulator back into it'srightful place and began tapping the buttons onit quickly then hovering her finger over the large button. "Don't look away, you'll love this." Sonya quipped brightly then pressed the button down and vanished in front of everyone there.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:04 pm

~ END ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2