Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAcross the Universe - Page 6 I_voting_barAcross the Universe - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Across the Universe - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAcross the Universe - Page 6 I_voting_barAcross the Universe - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Across the Universe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Across the Universe - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Sonya stood off to the side, watching the exchange before clearing her throat with a small grin on her face. Only the Doctor could do anything like this and make it seem natural. "Um, hi. You must be Amelia." She said finally, holding a hand out to the woman on the ground cheerfully. "And I see you already know him, so no need for any other introductions... I'm Sonya by the way" She added suddenly, remembering she didn't offer her name to the pilot as she helped her to her feet.

"What happened out there? All I heard was a loud sound then a load of yelling. I take it was your plane, but other than that, I'm drawing a blank." Lifting her hands up in a shrug, Sonya passed a curious eye over the woman. She had heard a lot about her in the past, while attending school as a child. A woman ahead of her time, brilliant in nearly everything possible. Set out to fly across the ocean only to vanish without a trace. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Amelia nodded her head, releasing a chuckle as she shook Sonya's hand warmly and stood up, getting up off The Doctor who flashed the same smile as she did. "Nice to meet you Sonya" She finally replied, nodding and dusting her jacket off with both hands before glancing back over to The Doctor then Sonya, "Oh..i've known this man for a very long time" she said with a light laughter, "Cheeky man helped build my plane..well..after he stopped those lizard things"; already predicting the facial expression of Sonya, The Doctor rubbed the back of his head with a chuckle, "It's..it's" he stuttered, glancing over to Amelia then back to Sonya, "Long story. Two things..well..three things..and a lizard.".

Setting her attention now on Sonya, Amelia assessed the questions asked to her and began to respond the best she could, "Yeah..these people don't seem to understand what a plane is..well a modern one anyway" she finally replied with a sniff as she placed her hands on her hips, "But i've handled it. Besides...after seeing the things i did with this man, i've come to know impossible things are possible. So seeing a city in the middle of the ocean with aliens and fish people..well..it freaked me out but not as badly as i thought it would when i eventually met them".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Sonya blinked at the Doctor, her eyes darting between the two standing in front of her with a slightly startled expression. "The two of you? Oh please tell me nothing happened, I don't think my hearts could take the thought of his face all over yours, Amelia. Or my stomach for that matter." She added, a disgusted expression crossing her face as an image flashed through her mind. Shaking her head sharply, Sonya dismissed it and looked back at the pilot, giving her attention to the woman once more.

"So... This is what happened. I always wondered, no questions about that, I tend to ramble. I blame it on him actually, he tends to be a bad influence." Sonya said quickly, nodding over at the Doctor before turning towards the direction the commotion was coming from. "Is your plane damaged? I'm pretty good with my hands, always fixing that ship of his on a daily basis anyway. Used to be a mechanic for a while, a few months anyway. So, tell me, what on earth were you doing flying over his part of the ocean?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Amelia smirked and chuckled, her mind getting the best of her as Sonya spoke about her skill in mechanic's, or as she put it, her hands. Covering her mouth joyfully, she waved off the laugh with the other hand, "Sorry. I'm acting like a child. Been around this one a bit too much" she giggled, turning her attention swiftly from The Doctor and over to Sonya and the plane crash situation, "Oh..well..i was going over to Howard Island. Almost done with my flight but then something happened to my plane systems..next thing i knew i was in the middle of a storm, lightning all around me..strips of my electra falling off and breaking down." she paused, her eyes still as if it were frozen with fear, "Then i was saved..by a magical man in a box...a man that flies through time and space..burning at the center of time and the universe. Doctor.". Suddenly turning to her side where The Doctor had been, Amelia immediately noticed he was no longer standing beside her, instead he was at the end of the alley way, looking out onto the street before running out of view.

Rolling her eyes, Amelia sighed, "Running..always running" she mumbled before looking over to Sonya, looking into her eyes, "You were saved too weren't you?" she asked her, some familiar about Sonya matching her in more ways than one, "He saved you as he did me...not just physically..no The Doctor saves you more than just that...just mentally. Yes, flying was my life but towards the end of my flight..i wanted a life. I wanted to settle down you know? Start a new..".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Sonya frowned slightly at Amelia's words, did the Doctor save her? Turning in the direction he went, she started walking along, deep in thought to the point of where she wasn't paying attention to where she was going. "Honestly... He was broken when he first found me as a child. Hardly able to keep a conversation, I was lost, alone with no one around... I suppose we saved each other in truth. I drew him out of whatever hazy state of mind he was in, and he saved me from my own destructive thoughts. He gave me something to focus my life on, something to work for." She turned and looked at the woman next to her with a bright smile on her face.

"He gave me a reason to keep going. Something to look forward to in the next day. The possibility of seeing him again. And before you start going on about how we would make a cute couple or whatever, don't. He's.. He's my best friend, the only friend I had for quite a few years honestly. Always there when I need him most." Sonya turned to look at his quickly disappearing form in the distance ahead of them with a grin. "And Honestly, the running. I wouldn't have it any other way. If he doesn't run, then something is wrong." She added wryly before picking up her pace and jogging along after him.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Amelia chuckled as she too picked up her speed until stopping at the edge of the alley way as the image of her burning plane came hovering by. The sun light being blocked by the looming plane as it was carried by an anti gravity device, a group of Atlantians shouting in front of it, The Doctor dashing quickly by. "Oh that man" Amelia grumbled as she chased after him, managing to snag him by the edge of his sleeve and pulling him back, "Doctor. What. Is. Going on?" she asked slowly, The Doctor reluctantly pulling his attention away from the plane and over to Amelia and Sonya. "The Atlantian's believe that your plane is a sign of war with the human's" The Doctor finally replied, gesturing to the plane as he mentioned it, "They are trying to gather support for an attack". Without another word, The Doctor dashed back to the front of the plane, trying to catch back up with the constantly growing group, Amelia not long to follow in after him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Sonya let out a low sigh before catching up with the two of them, shoving Atlantians aside as she tried to reach the Doctor and Amelia. "So... What are we going to do then?" She asked him with a slight scowl as one of the figures nearby stepped on one of her feet. Squeezing herself closer to the Doctor, she tried to avoid being stepped on again while keeping up with him the best she could. "And honestly, rude people. You would take me to a place where it's full of rude people that stare and step on you without a single apology." She added in a grumble, yanking her jacket out of someone's grip as they grabbed the back of it for some reason or another.

Turning to study the plane, Sonya picked out the main problems easily before nodding to herself and looking back in front, staring at the direction they were headed in. "Her plane won't fly again, Doctor... And Atlantis vanishes today, along with her..." She added in a quieter tone, making sure the woman next to him wouldn't hear as she looked up at the Doctor's face with a frown of confusion. "I'm not sure if I want to see the end of all this."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:56 pm

The Doctor ignored Sonya, pushing her input into the back of his head as he raced to the front to meet the leader of the growing rally against the humans and to begin a war, "Stop!!" he proclaimed, "Stop!". The leader turned around, his interest peaking at the appearance of The Doctor, Amelia and Sonya as they stepped in front of him, "Who is this who speaks?!" he exclaimed, gesturing at The Doctor with his left hand, "Hello! Sorry..my name's The Doctor. And..this is Amelia Earheart..and Sonya. You see the plane belongs to Amelia here, she's a traveler and explorer like you. Her ship just crashed because of the magnetic field you have engulfing your city". The Atlantian eyed the trio carefully, pondering what The Doctor had said before his attention shifted over to Amelia, "Is this true?" he asked her, "You are an explorer?", "Yes" Amelia replied, nodding her head, "I was flying around the world..a goal of mine sense i was a child..but my plane's systems began to malfunction resulting in my crash".

The Atlantian turned around to his piers, whispering to each one in a discussion before finally turning back to Amelia, The Doctor and Sonya, "I must speak with the elders of the city..there we will decide your fate". The Doctor bowed and thanked him as he, and his group moved along, shifting their bodies towards the largest building in the city, which loomed over the skyline, the top gleaming between the sunlight. The crowd dispersed before their eyes, only leaving the sight of the leader and his three comrades walking off towards the building in the distance, "Wait..Doctor. What does that mean? Decide my fate?!" Amelia suddenly burst out, "Innocent, they welcome you into their society...guilty..well..they welcome you to the barrel of a gun." The Doctor replied nonchalantly, placing his hands into his pockets, glancing over to her with a sniff, "Come on" he mumbled, following after the group of Atlantians in a stride.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Sonya let out a slight groan and followed the Doctor with a slight scowl on her face in his direction. "Good man, taking us to our would-be executioners." She mumbled under her breath, unsure herself as to where this surly attitude popped up from herself. Tucking her hands into the pockets of her coat, she strode along beside him, glancing over her shoulder once to be sure that Amelia was behind them and flashed her a reassuring smile before turning back to the front.

Craning her head slightly, she stared up at the building in slight awe. How a society could make a city on top of a spaceship then live there on the ocean of an alien planet... How well they must have learned how to adapt to do this with ease. "Doctor... How long have the Atlantians been here anyway..? From how everything looks, they haven't been here for too long or someone might have noticed them before now."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Amelia shook her head, forcing to believe in her mind that The Doctor had a plan and a good reasoning behind his attitude after what had just happened, then bolted after them, stopping once behind Sonya. The Doctor glanced over to Sonya as she spoke then back over to the building once she had stopped, "Well...the Atlantian's came down to Earth around 1908, the Tunguska Event with the meteor? That was them." he began to reply, "They come down in three waves. Each going down to water based portions of Earth where they would live in peace. One of their calculations was wrong, instead of hitting the Laptev Sea, they crashed in Russia".

Minutes after opening the doors of the building, taking the elevator up to the top floor, the trio was greeted at the opening of the elevator doors by two Atlantian guards, their staffs pointed to the ceiling. "The elders will see you now" They instructed, gesturing for them to pass through two gargantuan golden doors that burst open with a glorious creek, giving sight to a half moon shaped desk of four elderly atlantians, each with spiraling crowns atop their heads. On the right side was the group that they met just minutes before, all standing on a circular stone step.

The Atlantian elder in the center gestured the three to stand on top, once they did he began the session, "We have assessed both sides of this argument..and we all have concluded", there was a pause in the room. Amelia gulped out loud. The Alantian's across the room whispered among one another. "The human is innocent" the elder finally said, much to the displeasure of the Atlantian's across the room, "Wha-?!", "The decision of the elders is final!! But, now, after further deliberating on the matter. We have chosen to enact order 295, effective immediately. Go, get everyone ready.". The Atlantian's bowed then bolted out of the room, The Doctor gazed at them then peered back to the elders, "Order 295, but..but that means...", "Yes. The Atlantian's shall return home. Now i suggest you get to yours before we get to ours".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Sonya blinked then looked over at the Doctor, her mind drawing a blank for a moment before registering their words. "Well. I'd suggest we get going then." She mumbled, turning to leave again before frowning slightly and turning back to the room. They claimed they were leaving, but when the Doctor was rewinding time so they could find Atlantis, the ship emerged from the sea, not landed in it. Suggesting they had come from the bottom of the water and not from the sky.

Exchanging a look with the Doctor, she stayed silent, knowing full well anything she'd have to say out loud in this room would echo quite easily and end up being heard by everyone around them. Doctor... When we were waiting for Atlantis... They came from the sea, not the sky. Yet they're saying they're going home. Any suggestions? Or do you already know what's going to happen? She asked mentally, locking her eyes on the Time Lords with a grim determination. He wasn't brushing her questions aside this time, he should know by now when she got like this, she wasn't going to give up on the question until she got an answer, even if he said it in anger or frustration.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:44 pm

With a turn of his heel, The Doctor spun around and dashed to the elevator, gesturing for Sonya and Amelia to follow him in. Once inside, he closed the doors with his sonic screwdriver then turned around and did the same to the wall behind Sonya and Amelia. Immediately the wall slid to the side, allowing the three to see the entire city, on the right side, in its entirety; The Doctor smirked, tucking his sonic screwdriver into his suit breast pocket. "You see those protruding columns on the edges of the city where it meets the ocean?" He asked them, point to the objects in question, "Those are portal creators. That's how the Atlantian's travel. They burst open portals right through time and space; when they came here in 1908 they miscalculated a bit..well..a lot, but still got here. Now, having learned from that mistake. They will shoot a portal underneath the city, sucking it down into the ocean and through the portal..a portal straight towards their world".

Amelia gazed out at the city in awe, trying desperately to take in everything The Doctor was saying along with what her eyes were telling her. "This..this is amazing!" She proclaimed just before a jetted thrust echoed throughout the entire city, causing The Doctor and Amelia to stumble back. Suddenly, Amelia's mind came to light with a horrifying thought, "Doctor.." she started, "My plane...they had it on that hovering thing. Did they shut that off?". Then, from the corner of her eye, her question was answered as the image of her infamous plane, sliding straight into the spiraling ocean caught her eye, "Oh...." she mumbled, planting her face tirelessly against the glass of the elevator, "Brilliant".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Sonya patted Amelia on the shoulder lightly as she stared at the plane sinking into the ocean. "We'll worry about that later. Right now we have to get off of this ship before they take off with us. And I honestly don't want to stick around to meet the family." She said quietly, her eyes darting over to the Doctor as the elevator finally stopped on the bottom floor before making her way out and back towards the TARDIS quickly.

She stopped at the corner and frowned slightly, her eyes squinting as she tried to make out the shadows in the small alleyway she knew the Doctor had parked the TARDIS earlier only to see nothing at all. "Um... We might have a small problem with that." She mumbled as the two of them walked up behind her. "I don't really see the TARDIS and I have no idea where it might be. Any ideas, Doctor? No? Well neither do I." She rambled, her voice rising slightly in frustration as she stared in the empty space with a disbelieving gaze. There was no way the TARDIS would be gone. Who would have taken it? Granted they do have those hovering things that they used to cart the plane around, but wouldn't they have mentioned something about an odd blue box being found and taken somewhere?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:09 am

The Doctor spun around, running his hand through his head as he did so before turning back, "I...i..i don't know!" he proclaimed, bolting into the space where the TARDIS was. Immediately a smell entered The Doctor's nose, causing him to sniff and fling out his tongue, "blah! blah! blah!" he proclaimed in complete disgust, "Taste that? That..that metal tang! Teleportation...but not just any kind". Suddenly just as The Doctor stopped, a thrust of propulsion roared through the air, causing everyone to squat down; followed by the image of a Sontaron battle ship hovered into view, The Doctor's eyes grew wide as he stood up and walked slowly to the street to get a better view. "The Sontarons have the TARDIS..." He mumbled, staring up at the ship as it came to a halt, the city already prominently sinking down, "And i don't have a plan...that's new".

Amelia stared up at the ship, completely baffled, afraid, and most of all, having the time of her life. She enjoyed these times, these moments of danger and thrill, it was after all the main reason she chose to fly around the world. "Doctor...Doctor! What are we going to do?!" Amelia cried, becoming more frightened the more she looked at The Doctor's facial expression; The Doctor turned around, looking down at them, "Hold on", "Wha-?". Suddenly, the entire city sent out a jolt of energy, waves of water crashing up against the sides of the ports of the city, people screams echoed throughout the streets as the ocean began to climb up the sides of the city. The sky was replaced with walls of the ocean, the Sontaron ship getting further away from them until it turned on it's back and shot down after them.

"Wooohhooooohhhoooo!!!" The Doctor exclaimed, a sudden grin on his face as he fell against the wall and hung onto it; the same with Amelia who latched onto a nearby street lamp on the edge of the alley and street. As the waves of the ocean began to turn on them and fall down right after the Sontaron ship, there was a flash of blue, then the waves were gone. The sky shined once more, but instead of blue, it was a hinted greenish yellow, the water beneath them was crystal clear blue and the Atlantain city fit in perfectly with the other cities that were scattered across the seemingly endless ocean. Instead of falling down towards them now, the Sontaron battle ship came to a sudden halt so it now hovered over the city, looming down upon it as the ship began to shift into battle positions and stance.

As the falling sensation seized, The Doctor and Amelia both got up, The Doctor brushing off his suit and trench coat while Amelia did the same to her attire and gear, "Doctor..where are we?" she asked, walking over to his side, "Sonya. Amelia...welcome to Atlantamoria Six...home of the Atlantian's" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Sonya gaped at the sky above her. Granted she had gone to plenty of places, she had seen many alien skies, but this... This took the cake, it was the sky the mysterious place of Atlantis came from, where the people that lived on it were born. Turning to the Doctor, she snapped her mouth shut and flashed him a wide smile before stepping out from the alleyway, her head turning from side to side, trying to decide the best course of action on getting the TARDIS back.

Just before she gave up, an idea popped into her head. The perfect idea, insane idea, something that could most likely get them killed, idea. But it was an idea nonetheless. Turning back around, she planted her hands on her hips, studying the Doctor and Amelia seriously for a moment before raising a hand and pointing at the ship hovering above them. "The TARDIS is up there, yeah? What's the best way to get onto a ship besides sneaking on?" Her eyes glittered with mischief as she slipped a hand into her pocket and pulled out a slingshot. "Get in trouble with the owners of it."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:14 pm

"No!" The Doctor protested, taking a step towards Sonya, waving her idea off with his hand, "That's far too dangerous. Sontaron's aren't just your run of the mill soldiers or planet destroyers..they are serious killers, they don't listen to reason..especially Time Lord reasoning. You go up there and start a fuss with them then you are practically signing your own death warrant". Amelia stood back for a moment, taking in what all was going on before stepping forward and into the conversation, "I think that's a good plan" she stated plainly; much to The Doctor's bewilderment as he peered over to her with a comically bewildered facial expression, "Oi! Don't agree with her!", "No but she does! How do you beat a pilot in a dogfight? You draw them out, yank them out of their comfort zone. To them..i'm guessing hovering over this city and planet is theirs..we draw them out then they will no longer be in that zone and much easier to defeat".

The Doctor glanced from Sonya, to Amelia, Sonya and once more, back to Amelia, gritting his teeth before finally giving in, "Oh alright" he mumbled before shooting an index finger at Sonya, "But be careful! I don't want to see you staring down the barrel of a Sontaron blaster..or worse". Thrusting his hand into his suits breast pocket, he yanked out his sonic screwdriver and gave it to Sonya, "Setting twenty nine should be good enough..just have to get directly under it. Amelia and i can find another way up while you have their attention" he told her, "And..and..try not to loose it".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Sonya rolled her eyes and waved off his Sonic with the hand clutching her slingshot. "I have my own, you know." She mumbled, pulling her own out and shining it in his face for a moment before turning towards Amelia. "Right, They have these breathing ports on the back of their necks. Small little holes in their Armour. Give them one good hit there and they're out for at least an hour. Sometimes more depending on what one and how hard you hit them." She explained quickly, searching in her pockets for the other slingshot she always kept stored away. "I hope your a good shot because you miss, your most likely dead. I have faith in you." She added, smiling at the woman brightly before handing the wooden weapon over to the woman. "Be careful. We need to draw them towards the center of the city. Best place to get their attention."

Turning towards the Doctor, Sonya planted her hands on her hips, eyeing her friend for a moment before nodding at his coat. "I hope you have something in there that you can use. I've only got the two slingshots and don't you start off with the whole 'this is too dangerous' bit either and not let her go. Even if we did manage to get their attention, I'm sure they have scanners that can find a single human on here." She stated simply, looking up into his eyes with an earnest expression. "She has every right to be here too. It is her plane."

Without another word to the two, she spun around and vanished out of the alleyway. Sonya never was one for a long goodbye, a single 'see you' and she was off. Or like now, not even taking the time to say it as she left them standing there. Leaning down, she scooped a handful of rubble from the ship being transported and bombarded by planes and Sontaran ships, fitting one into the rubber strap, she took aim at one of the guards as he appeared out from the side of a building, facing the opposite direction she was coming from. Pulling the bit of metal back in the sling, she carefully aimed it at the small hole in the back of his neck and let it loose, watching it fly and hit the target square on, making the potato-shaped creature fall to the ground in a heap.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:47 pm

The Doctor gestured Amelia to follow him with the simple movement of his head before moving out into the street, his eyes immediately shooting up to the sky line and the ship that loomed overhead. "We need to get up higher..one of these rooftops must line up with the Sontaron ship almost directly" He mumbled, mostly to himself as he spun around on his heel, looking for a building that was close to the ship; Amelia did the same, standing behind The Doctor until spotting a building and pointing to it, over The Doctor's shoulder, "There!", "Fantastic!". Grabbing Amelia's hand, The Doctor broke out into a mad dash to the building Amelia pointed to. The building was in a spiral, roaring up towards the sky and directly to the left of the ship, it would give The Doctor and Amelia the angle they need, for what..The Doctor still had to decide that.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Sonya slid behind a building as a group of Sontarans marched into the street then broke into a run over to their fallen member, inspecting him for a moment before attaching some device onto the armor he wore and transporting him onto the ship in a beam of light. A sly smile crossed Sonya's face at the sight of the item being used and made a mental note to pat herself on the back later for a brilliant, if not slightly suicidal, idea before creeping out from hiding and advancing on one of the potato heads in the back of the group and taking aim once more.

Letting the bit of rubble fly loose, it struck the back of his neck and right on the hole with perfect precision, sending the body to the ground. As the group slowly began to turn back around, guns raised high. Sonya darted over and searched him carefully before pulling out a disk-like object and running away before they spotted what she had taken. "Sontar Ha!" Echoed behind her, followed by the sounds of running feet as they gave chase. Fiddling with the item in her hands, she placed it onto her chest and took a deep breath, hoping it sent her to the ship and not to their planet or something, and slapped her hand down on top of it, causing a sharp light to surround her, then leave the road empty for the Sontarans as they ran around the corner right after.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:48 am

Minutes went by, Sontaron battle legions upon legions passing by them, unbeknownst to their presence as The Doctor and Amelia hid in the shadows of the alley ways. Once clear, The Doctor gestured for Amelia to make her way into the central lobby and to the elevator of the building she had just pointed out moments before. Dashing through, with The Doctor a few steps behind her, Amelia made her way into the elevator, pressing the top floor in meir seconds as it sky rocketed upwards, leaving The Doctor and Amelia on the roof where they immediately shifted their attentions and bodies to the hovering and looming Sontaron ship overhead.

"So..what? Scale up the plane and go say hello to the pilots?" Amelia mumbled, glancing down to The Doctor and back up to the Sontaron battle ship, "Well..it's not a plane per say. Ship..well..battle ship made for war. Got enough fire power to destroy this whole planet. And yes...we are going to scale it. Allons-y". Amelia sighed as The Doctor took off, dashing towards the edge of the roof and propelling himself onto the Sonatron ship, immediately latching onto the surface, "Come on!" he called over his shoulder, "What?! I'm not jumping on that!", "That is not going to hurt you. Trust me! I'll catch you!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Landing in the middle of a Sontaran battle room was not one of her best plans, Sonya thought to herself as she raced through the hallways, trying to loose the group of potato men chasing after her with blasters aimed at the back of her head. Then again, she never really was one to think through a plan before doing it. "Doctor, your are a bad influence!" She shouted at the empty hallway in front of her, full-out sprinting down it while the group behind her gained ground, slowly making the gap between her and them disappear little by little.

Spotting a doorway in front of her, she put on an extra burst of speed to sail through it only to slam directly into one of the commanders of the ship. "Ah, ow! What are you lot made of, stone?" Sonya mumbled from around her hand as she clutched her sore nose, glaring up at the Sontaran as he glared down at her. "Ah, right, ok then. Throw me in the brig, shoot me, something." She mumbled, realizing her situation as she stood back on her feet, holding her hands out for him to clap irons around. "You have infiltrated one of the most guarded fleets in the Sontaran Empire. You deserve a warrior's death." He stated simply, pulling out a small blaster from a side holster and tossing it onto the floor in front of her. "Pick it up and battle me!"

Sonya stared down at the blaster then up at the commander with a look of confusion plastered across her face. "Um... I don't... I'm not really a gun person."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Amelia shook her head before following in The Doctor's footsteps and propelling herself off of the edge of the rooftop and directly into The Doctor's hands. "Gotcha!" The Doctor exclaimed, placing Amelia down softly onto the edge he was on before turning and beginning his climb upwards the side of the Sontaron battleship. Levels and levels of the ship passed by The Doctor and Amelia as they continued up the side of the ship before finally, they reached a viewing window, a window that reavled the image of a Sontaron facing down Sonya, blaster in hand. "That's..that's Sonya!" Amelia cried, The Doctor already flipping out his sonic screwdriver, "And here is the part where you yell Allons-y!!!!!" he proclaimed, thrusting his activated screwdriver up against the window.

The window shattered into a thousnads peices, immediately grabbing the Sontaron's attention, "What in the name of Sontar?!" he exclaimed, Amelia, to the best of her ability, prcoaliming, "Allons-y!!" as they fell through the now open window only to be met by the sights of a Sontaron, "Doctor!", "Hello" The Doctor replied with a wave of his fingers, gesturing for Sonya to do something with a twitch of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Sonya shot an irritated look at the Doctor, clearly asking what on earth she could do right now. Scowling slightly, she shuffled in her pocket for something and pulled out a small ball bearing. With a small shrug, she loaded it into her slingshot and before the other Sontarans could say anything to their commander, she shot it at the port in the back of his head while he was distracted by the Doctor and Amelia.

With a thunk, the potato man landed on the floor of the ship, out cold. "About time you showed up!" She snapped at the Doctor before spinning around and aiming a small gear she found with the ball bearing in her pocket at the other Sontarans around them, hopefully keeping them at bay long enough so they could figure out a plan to get out of there. "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:25 pm

The Doctor smiled menacingly, an idea springing to his mind, "Oh yes" he replied, walking over to the edge of the hallway, peering into it then turning his body, and attention, back to Sonya and Amelia, "Sonya, i need you to go back down. Speak to the king, tell him you need one of the trans-dimensional jumper engines. Use this" he told Sonya, flipping out and handing her his psychic paper. "Get it as quickly as you can and get aboard this ship, meet back up in this spot, we can go from there when the time comes" He told Sonya before turning to Amelia, "Go help her, she won't admit it but she needs all the help she can get. Allons-y".

Without another word, The Doctor began to race down the hallway before being stopped by the echoing voice of Amelia, "But Doctor! What will you do?!", "I'm going to buy us some time" he replied with a grin, spinning around to face her and Sonya for a second before turning back around and continuing his run until completely out of view.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Without missing a beat, Sonya stuffed her slingshot into her pocket along with the paper. "Come on then, Amelia. Let's go." She said quickly, running over to the window and looking out it for a moment at the rooftop ten feet below. "Right... Hope your good with your landings because this is the best we've got." She said with a grin before clambering up onto the edge of the broken area and jumping out, her legs curling instinctively once her feet touched the ground, causing her to tumble forward and roll up against the low edge the surrounded the rooftop.

Getting back to her feet, she cupped her hands around her mouth, staring up at the ship as it floated overhead. "Come on, Amelia! You may not be able to fly but you certainly can fall, now jump!" She shouted, the wind catching her hair and blowing it into her face as she watched the woman lean out of the ship and let herself fall down to the rooftop next to Sonya, rolling along the top just as she did moments ago. Once she was back on her feet, Sonya turned and headed for the stairwell. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across the Universe
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next