Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAcross the Universe - Page 7 I_voting_barAcross the Universe - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Across the Universe - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAcross the Universe - Page 7 I_voting_barAcross the Universe - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Across the Universe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Across the Universe - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Amelia followed Sonya the best she could while The Doctor, still inside of the Sontaron battle ship, dashed down the halls like the complete mad man he was. Groups of Sontarons barely missing the sight of his trench coat billowing after him as he turned down yet another hallway. Stopping to a dead halt, The Doctor flipped out his screwdriver fairly quickly and did a quick scan, "The armory should be in the fifth floor..which means", his mumbled was cut off by the sound of an teleport station being activated to his far right. Smiling, he dashed over to it, just as two Sontaron's disappeared in a blue flash.

Inputting the floor location, The Doctor stood inside of the station, then, just like the Sontaron's before him, disappeared in a flash, only to appear on the fifth floor a split second later. "We've got to hurry!!" Amelia called to Sonya as they ran across the roof top, the sound of her boots hitting the roof surface echoing each time they hit, "You know how that man is. He'll get himself in more trouble than he can handle quicker than he thinks".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Across the Universe - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:39 pm

"Oh I know all too well, we ended up helping Attila the Hun once because he lost his TARDIS. Long story, come on!" Sonya called back to Amelia, turning down into the stairwell and sprinting down it, taking the stairs three at a time, one hand on the wall, the other sliding along the banister on the other side as she skidded around each turn. "I swear! He always has the worst ideas for a vist. Oh, I know, let's go visit Raxacoricalfalapatoris, we'll have loads of fun! Right, we ended up being chased down by them and nearly imprisioned for years because he mentioned a diet of Bananas might not be a bad thing." Sonya grumbled, her expression perking up slightly at the sight of a door in front of her. "Come on! Found the way out!" She called over her shoulder, already yanking the door open and racing out into a lobby-like area packed full of Atlantians.

"Excuse me, coming through. Time Lord on a mission here!" She shouted, passing through groups of the gathered people, stepping on feet and shoving others aside in her rush to get to the exit. Once her hand touched the metal of the handle, she thought to look behind and check on Amelia only to see the woman was no where in sight. "Oh wonderful, your just like any other companion, wandering off, getting lost and quite possibly tossed into a small cell to be rescued from." Sonya groaned to herself, turning back and heading back through the crowd amid the glares and whispers of those she caused harm to.
Back to top Go down

Across the Universe
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7