Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAcross the Universe - Page 2 I_voting_barAcross the Universe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Across the Universe - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAcross the Universe - Page 2 I_voting_barAcross the Universe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Across the Universe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Across the Universe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:46 pm

The captains grin lowered as he flashed a look to the other men inside the bridge, the men gave him a faint nod then he turned his attention over to Sonya who stood in front of him. "Kill me and i will return." He finally said, a cold tone emitting from the edges of his mouth as he spoke, "Kill you..and you won't come back. But i will give you a consultation for your efforts here today..just before you die". As the captain replied to Sonya, he withdrew his blaster that was hidden in the back of his pants and held it tightly in his hand before he quickly bent forward and plastered a kiss onto Sonya's lips. His lips met hers and the barrel of his blaster met her stomach, the trigger a second away from being pulled before something hit the side of his face. Wet, slimy and sticky, whatever hit his face cascaded down the side of his cheek before falling off.

Letting go of the kiss, the captain backed up and touched the side of his face to see the remaining parts of the banana on his face; The Doctor standing over the peel, "What...what was that?!" he proclaimed, "It's called a banana". Immediately hearing what it was, the captain began to scream, his face oozing away and dripping to the floor along with his finger tips which he stared at in horror as he began to melt away.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:41 pm

(Allergic to potassium! I knew it xD)

Sonya jerked away from the captain, a hand scrubbing at her lips in irritation before looking over at the Doctor in faint amusement. "What did you pack that thing with? Acid?" Her voice surprising her as it came out ccalm even as he man continued to scream horsely then falling silent. Looking over, she spotted the other crewmembers aevery on eof them on their feet and staring at what used to be their captian before looking up at the Doctor and Sonya in anger. "Ah, well, kissing a woman wihout her permission has consiquences." She said cheerfully nefore ducking down and snatching up the blaster the captian held and pointing it at them crew. "Doctor, I hink we should get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:30 pm

The crew member whom the captain had nodded to just seconds before his demise, activated the alarms and immediately the ship glowed a bright red. It's sirens emitted from the speakers on the corners of the walls, the lights on the ceiling rotating and flashing the red across the entire bridge. "yeah, good idea" The Doctor mumbled, grabbing Sonya's hand and tugging her down the hallway then letting go once he was positive she could transition into a running pace. Once inside of the hallway and turning the corners, with the crew at their backs roaring with anger as they chased after them, The Doctor reached into his pocket and tossed another banana to Sonya, "Arm yourself!" he yelled over to her, trying to speak over the noise of the alarms as he took out one for himself and held it up as if it were a gun.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:37 pm

"You have to be kidding me. Fruit, we're saving our lives with fruit." Sonya grumbled to herself, glancing over her shoulder before shoving the blaster into the waistband of her pants and gripping the banana in her other hand, holding it up just as they turned the corner. "Where are we even going? The TARDIS?" She shouted, shooting a quick glance over at the Doctor as they full-out sprinted down the hallway. "What happened to figuring out what was going on with the ship? We only know they have illegal goo hiding by their engines and the crew is highly allergic to bananas!"

Turning another corner ahead, she skidded to a stop at the sight that greeted them. Hundreds of guards lined in the hallway ahead, each one holding a blaster up, shoulder to shoulder and several deep. "Well... I doubt that wonderful coat of yours has enough bananas for this lot..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:53 pm

"No!" The Doctor shouted a reply as he and Sonya continued to dash down the hallways, turning and spinning just to try and loose the crew behind them, "The TARDIS it's too dangerous. They find that and we are in more trouble than eve-". But his reply was cut off by something worse then the sound of the alarms, his eyes met the sight of hundreds of guards peering down at them as if they were ants to them and their gargantuan strength in numbers. Immediately a grin appeared on The Doctor's face, as if it were a fall back plan for these times in-particular, "Oh! Hello!" he began, "Sorry, we..we were just looking for the bathroom. We..we don't like to eat in public..bit too shy. Prefer the bathroom, nice and...warm. Anyways, you show us the bathroom and we'll be out of your hair..or..blasters if you prefer".

The guards stood still, firm in their places and fixations as they locked eyes onto The Doctor and Sonya; The Doctors grin fading, "Alright then" he blurted out as he extended his sonic screwdriver and activated it in hope of something going off. And something did. The floor beneath them gave way then retracted. The Doctor slid down a pipe for a few feet before being propelled into a huge seemingly endless, pile of trash and other thrown away parts, "Haha!" he proclaimed happily, trying to get up but stumbling several times.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 am

Sonya slid down behind him, her hands reaching out automatically to try and grab onto something. "Doctor! I am going to-" Her words were cut short as she slid into the garbage heap right next to him. Groaning softly she sat up and plucked a bit of rubbish from her hair and flung it to the side in disgust. "Only you could find a rubbish heap on a spaceship." She cast him a sideways look before breaking into a grin and falling onto her back with a laugh. "You don't plan anything out! You are just a lucky man do you know that?" She managed to gasp between nearly-hysterical laughs, looking up at him as he tumbled around. "I mean it, you didn't even know you were standing over that thing. And yet, here we are, rolling around in garbage and you acting like it's the most normal thing to do."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:10 pm

The Doctor grinned, glancing over to Sonya as he marched through the seemingly endless heaps of trash that was piled all around him, "Well.." he began, exaggerating the word as he always had done, this time in a lighter spoken tone, "Every ship has to dispose of their trash somehow. This one just so happens to have a great big heap of trash...and i reckon they just burn it once it reaches a certain weight". His voice trailed off as he gazed around the room until finally locking onto a panel which showed the trash levels which were currently on dark red. A sound emitted around the entire trash dispenser, flashing red lights as a guard hovered over the control panel and activated the incineration process, "That will teach them right sir?" the guard said glancing over his shoulder to the captain who approached him, his eyes turning from a reptilian like yellow to his former eye color and his skin coloring out to a tanned white rather than a pale, salamander type complexion pale white. The captain grinned then motioned to the bridge, "Come. Let us find out how these two got on board, maybe we can salvage something" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Sonya let out a huff of air, her shoulders slumping forward from the force of it as she turned to look at the Doctor in exasperation. "You really need to stop talking when it comes to situations like this. You mention something bad that could happen, and it happens. You have worse luck than I do!" Straightening back up, she studied the area for a moment before spotting another pipe similar to their slide from earlier and began striding towards it, flinging trash and muck out of her way to reach it. "Come on, if we can't get out of the flame's way, we might as well be somewhere that they can't find us." She called over her shoulder just as she reached the hole and poking her head through. "Ah! Hand holds! Found us a way out." Turning around, she flashed the Doctor a wide smile before vanishing into the exit and slowly climbing her way up. The slow progress due to her hands being slimy from the muck in the trash heap that she had to shove aside. "Come on, Doctor! Get that arse moving before it gets burnt off with your hair!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Flames began to rise from the opposite side of the room; The Doctor's eyes widening with each shot from the flames as they roared upward. Spinning on his heel, The Doctor bolted to the exit where Sonya was eagerly awaiting his arrival, but then, something caught his leg. Falling down onto the trash, The Doctor frantically tried to yank himself free, the fire getting ever closer with each passing second. The finally, the trash snapped around his ankle and The Doctor was free; with one last thrust towards the exit, The Doctor propelled himself up towards the exit. Flames incinerated trash beneath him and behind him as he flew through the air until finally reaching the exit just as the flames engulfed the entire trash disposal area.

The Doctor's breath was heavy as he laid motionless on the cold, hard, metal floor beneath him, a laugh emitting from his lips as he gazed up at what remained of the trash. Glancing over to Sonya, The Doctor grinned, "The situation is getting a bit heated don't you think?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:57 pm

"Just a tad." Sonya chuckled, laeaning over him and grinning down at his face. "You do love to make a scene of anything, don't you?" Reaching down, she gripped his arm and pulled the Doctor back to his feet. "Come on, we have to keep moving, I don't know if they'll come looking to make sure or not. Safest thing we can do right now is keep going." Glancing over her shoulder, she nodded at the hand rails behind her. "That is the only exit I see, and by the way, they moght, just might, be looking for how you got on the ship..." Sonya added as she walked over and began climbing the rails once more.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:15 pm

The Doctor followed Sonya, dusting off the ashes off of his shoulders, pushing it off onto the floor, glancing down at his shoulder as he did so causing him to smack squarely into the wall. His head jerked back as his hand rushed to his forehead and he immediately began to exhibit severe pain. "Who puts a wall there?!" He groaned as he moved past Sonya who was sure to begin laughing at any moment, now, "Come on. We need to get back to the TARDIS...i need to check out something" he told her trying to divert attention away from his latest blunder.

The hallways seemed longer and more drawn out as The Doctor continued through them and it wasn't only because of the recent attack to his cranium; he always had a bad feeling about this ship, from the moment he stopped on board to this exact moment. "Sonya.." He called back to Sonya in a lowered tone, "Of all the space ships you've been on..have you ever felt..well..like this? Like..somethings off but you just cannot put your finger on it".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:07 pm

"I usually get that feeling whenever I go somewhere with you, Doctor. You have to be a bit more detailed." Sonya huffed slightly, suddenly unable to catch her breath as she easily jogged along the pipe. It was as if the air was too thin to breathe, but she could feel it against her face as she moved along. Sucking in a sharp breath, she came to a stop and leaned a hand against the wall next to her, ducking her head down as she struggled to keep breathing.

Reaching up, she brushed a hand across her lips and frowned at the slimy substance she rubbed off of them. "What..." Sonya managed to get out before looking up at the Doctor and collapsing onto the ground with a groan. "Son of a... He did something, what did he do? Damn it!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:55 pm

The Doctor's gaze became to become dizzy and his stability began to fail him as he fell down onto the side of the wall which he held onto frantically to try and stay up, "He's..." he began, "Cut the oxygen levels on this level of the ship...". Narrowing his eyes, he forced a hand down to Sonya, "Come on, we don't have two hearts for nothing..you'l get used to it. Allons-y". Meanwhile in the bridge, the captain stood loomed over the back of one of the men working, his eyes glued to a screen which showed The Doctor and Sonya, "One seems to be affected sir. The other...not really". The captain grunted, his facial expression now a scowl as he moved over to his chair and sat down into it, "Good. It's about time we try out that new operation we had installed" he hissed, the other bridge workers glanced at each other with slightly widened eyes, "Sir?" they asked, "Activate the program...detach the bottom portion of the ship".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Sonya nodded and sucked in a breath, reaching up to grab his hand and getting to her feet again. "Right... Let's get the... The heck out of here." She mumbled, trying to kick her respiratory bypass into action as she stumbled along beside the Doctor. "I really dislike tunnels, did I ever tell you that? Too closed in. Like a closet, been spending my life in closets lately..." She bobbed her head slightly as if agreeing with herself just as she spotted a hatch up ahead. "Ah! Our ticket out of here, come on." Casting a weak smile over at him, she tugged on the Doctor's hand to get him moving faster, her own feet tripping slightly as she tried to catch her footing. "Two hearts for nothing, hah. I call it determination my friend."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:15 pm

The bridge worker obeyed his captain and activated the procedure, touching the red button on the touch screen, a frown growing on his face as he came to sense with what he had just done. The ship thrust forward as the back portion of the ship was detached just as Sonya's hand reached for the handle. The trust sent The Doctor flying back as that portion of the ship jetted away from the main part of the ship, it's rockets activating to give it the needed boost to get away from the lower half of the ship which Sonya and The Doctor were inside.

Then, suddenly, realization struck The Doctor who pushed himself up off of the floor and plastered his face up against the doors window, gazing out at the ship was it flew away. "The TARDIS..." He finally said in a hissing tone, "The TARDIS is on the top half of the ship....that ship..that ship there...".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Sonya gaped at the ship as they floated away from it, unable to believe what she was seeing. "I was right there! Right there! If we had been just a few moments sooner..." Letting out a growl of frustration, she kicked the door and stalked away from the Doctor towards the other end of the hallway. "So close, how could I have this bad of luck! There isn't a door around, no way to transport ourselves..." She let out another growl as she glared at the wall in front of her. "What the hell are you staring at?" A sudden thought struck her as she spun around to look at the Doctor with a stricken expression on her face. "Doctor... We aren't attached to the main body of the ship. That means no life support. From the size and the two of us... We have about a half hour of air in here..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 pm

The Doctor watched Sonya rampage through the hall in front of him, his look unchanging, his gaze cold and glaring, "Yes.." he finally stated, a hissing tone emitting from his lips before he snapped form said gaze and glanced around the hallway around him, "Well...instead of destroying what we've got. We might as well see what we have.". Walking up to her, he placed his hand gently on her shoulder and positioned himself to be eye level with her, "Everything is going to be alright..it's nobodies fault we are in here..fact. But there is also another fact...the fact of the matter that i'm The Doctor, i have a banana and a Time Lady..there's nothing i couldn't do".

Chuckling, The Doctor pat Sonya on the shoulder then began to jog down the hall to his left, "Get out your screwdriver and start looking around. Come back in five minutes and we can asses what we have" he shouted back to her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:42 pm

"Asses, right." Sonya mumbled, trying to focus as she flipped her sonic out, adjusting the settings for a moment before pointing it around the hallway she stood in. Locating a small control panel, she yanked the cover off and studied the wires inside, trying to make sense of the jumbled mess. Reaching in, she pulled a couple of them out and blinked in surprise as the clump came out in her hands. "Not even connected. A- A dummy panel? Why on earth would they even need one?" She murmured, reaching back in and pulling out the rest of the loose wires, finally spotting the circuit board behind it. "Oh, hello you beauty." She grinned, reaching in and feeling around the edges for a moment before locating the real wires attached to it, running off into the wall towards her right. "Dummy panel hiding the real panel, but why hide the circuit board behind it? They know someone would notice..." Scowling slightly, she flicked her sonic on again and scanned the wall as she walked along it, searching for where the real panel was hidden.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:34 pm

The Doctor quickly found himself rampaging like an animal through a series of crates that lined the back of the wall inside of the storage unit. The lids fell off as the sonic screwdriver past over them and one by one, they revealed nothing of importance or of greater use to The Doctor causing him to shift his attention else where and eventually out of the storage room all together. He stomped down the halls, each room he went inside kept conveying the same outcome, nothing; it was starting to arose anger inside of The Doctor, who was getting tired of roaming the halls aimlessly. Until finally, one room left him with a crate that was hoisted over his shoulder as he returned to the designated meeting place for him and Sonya just a minute early. Inside were a series of temporary space suits and other floats that could come in use when and if this pod they were in was drained of it's life support and oxygen.

Setting the crate down, The Doctor released a sigh a relief and mostly, tiredness, placing his hands beneath his chin as he awaited Sonya's return.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Checking her watch, Sonya glanced at the controls longingly before turning around and running off to meet the Doctor. Turning the corner, she spotted him sitting on the ground, a crate sitting open next to him as he waited. "Ah, either your early, or my watch is lying to me." She mumbled in an attempt to be cheerful as she joined him on the floor, her blue eyes locking onto his face. "Find anything useful? An escape pod, something?" Her teeth grazed her lower lip as she studied the crate with vague interest. "Do you have anything you think we could use to get out of here alive, Doctor?" Sonya finally asked quietly, her voice refusing to rise any higher than the whisper. Breaking eye contact with him, she pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, her chin resting on her knees. Looking down at the floor, she let out a low sigh, belatedly remembering they had limited oxygen for their use and resolved to use her respiratory bypass at half capacity. "I found something."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:10 pm

"Well.." The Doctor mumbled, glancing down and over to the crate next to him then back over to Sonya, "Not anything that could get us out of here and sustain our lives but..help it for a while. Just a few space suits and life support modules..what about you?" he finally asked her, peering over her attire to see if she had anything in her hands or anything that he could see visibly. His mind raced over the looming fact that their oxygen was limited, the ship carrying his infamous vessel was becoming farther away from their current location with each passing second and that the likelihood of them finding anything useful was extremely low. But The Doctor had hopes, hopes because of who they were together, they were in essence, the last Time Lord and Lady in the known universe; if they could not figure this out then nobody could.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Sonya cast him a ghost of a smile, tilting her head in the direction she just came from, a frown replacing the smile that flitted across her face. "I found a control panel three feet from a dummy on the wall. It really makes no sense, behind the dummy panel, the main circuit board sits, then three feet to the right, behind a hidden door, the controls sat. The real ones." Streaching her arms over her head, she let out a slight groan, already the texture in the air seemed thinner, less substantial. Unsure if it was her imagination or a fact, she got to her feet and guestured for the Doctor to follow her. "Come on, I'll show you. Not sure if it's helpful though, might just be a false hope." Wandering slowly back to the hallway, she eyed the wall where she knew the panel was, startled to fin dit blank and smooth just like it was before she found the hidden door. "What... I left the door open. I know I did." Sonya muttered under her breath, sliding her hand along the wall as she walked along.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:04 pm

The Doctor followed slowly after Sonya, eyeing the wall as he did so, looking furiously for the thing that she was so happy about, enough to bring him to it. But as soon as she didn't find anything, a smirk arose onto The Doctor's face, "Lost your discovery then?" he asked her wit a chuckle in his voice, "The remaining power on this portion of this ship is failing..along with the life support systems. Either we need a completely new power source to power this thing or some sort of master control console of some type" he explained further. The heat rising up inside of the hallway forced The Doctor to take off his suits coat and fling it over his shoulder, leaving just his tie, which he unraveled, and his light blue buttoned up shirt. A bead of sweet rolled down his forehead as he glanced over the portion of the wall in question once more then flipped out his sonic screwdriver looked at it for a second, "Maybe..just maybe..the residual power in our screwdrivers could trigger that needed spark of energy to open it back up. Well..that..or it will just bust the system and we'll never be able to get into it".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:29 pm

"Worth a shot." Sonya mumbled, wiping a hand across her forehead and pulling her own Sonic out and scanning the wall with it quickly, trying to pinpoint the portion she knew the door was in and felt a frown of concentration settle on her face as she did. "I don't know how it shut, the springs didn't look like they were activated by anything besides a simple pulse of electricity, how could it shut without any force behind it?" She asked him as she searched, tearing her eyes away from the wall to glance over at him searchingly, waiting to see if he had an answer for it, or if he was as clueless as she was at this point.

Suddenly her Sonic let out a faint buzz louder than it's normal scan as she passed it over a portion. Pausing in her movements, she slowly swung it back over the same part, making it buzz once more. Feeling a frisson in her excitement, she pointed at the wall in front of her happily. "There it is, right behind this. I know there has to be a door, I opened it, I looked inside." She explained quickly, running her hand over the smooth surface, her teeth latched onto her lower lip as she did. Searching for a seam, something indicating that there was something important behind it.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:25 pm

The Doctor's sonic screwdriver continued to scan over the portion of the wall that Sonya had spoke about even after she had found what she was looking for past the wall. Feeling there was something important, mainly after glancing over to Sonya and seeing her facial expression, The Doctor rose an eyebrow and took a step back. "Maybe there is something" He mumbled, mostly to himself, then activated his sonic screwdriver with new found enthusiasm and a new setting and frequency he had set just a split second before activating the device. The seems of the hidden panel pushed outwards to Sonya with a release of hot steam that slithered upwards up to the roof of the hallway.

"Get back!" The Doctor warned, pulling Sonya forcefully back and to the side as he steam continued to roll out as the panel rose higher and higher until sticking in place as it opened up. Taking a step forward, The Doctor peered through what remained of the steam, brushing it away with his hand until his eyes eventually found the control panel that Sonya was talking about, "A master control panel! Ha!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across the Universe
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next