Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sixty Days I_vote_lcapSixty Days I_voting_barSixty Days I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sixty Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:52 am

(For Mal and I)

London, England.
10:26pm.
July 12, 2033

It's just a small bite.
The 13 year old boy thought to himself, glancing down at his arm nervously. Just a small bite, at most it will get sore and maybe a little infected, but mother shouldn't be too angry. It wasn't like he was teasing the dog or anything. He was playing fetch with their German Shepard when it suddenly whirled around and snapped it's teeth on his arm.

Well, bite wouldn't be the right word for it, more like nipped. Enough to draw blood, but still... He pursed his lips, eyeing the small trickle of blood that ran down the side of his arm. Still unable to shake the feeling that it was worse than it looked. Shivering slightly, he glanced around in the fading light and hurried back to his home. Mother would know what to do.

Two weeks later

The boy tossed on his bed, sweat beading his brow as he struggled against the fever that had been raging on his system for the past ten days. The doctor had came, told his mother of a prescription he had to take, then left once more. As if he didn't want to be around. His mother hardly wanted to be around right now. No one knew what it was, he had a fever, but nothing they had seen before. It was melting him, he felt it, his brain felt like it was turning into a liquid. Crying out in pain, he tossed himself to the other side of his mattress, searching for a cool spot to lay on only to meet more warm sweat soaked into the sheet below him.

His mother reached out, a cool towel in her hand as she bathed his forehead gently, the worry carved lines into her face. He babbled in his sleep, what little he had. Spoke of things that shouldn't even be considered. Creatures, under the earth, talking to him, telling him to do things. Slugs he said, they looked like slugs, and they wanted to live in his skull.

Covering her mouth, his mother muffled a sob as her sun tossed once more, his hand cracking against the table next to his bed without so much as a cry of pain. He had no feeling, he had been pricked with needles, prodded with pins, pinched, poked... Nothing, he couldn't feel anything. Rising from her chair, she walked to the window, letting him rest for the moment, peacefully for only a few minutes at least. Her eyes automatically turned up to the stars, silent tears coursing down her face.

"M... Mother..." Turning around, she gasped sharply, her son was standing on his feet, weaving back and forth as if he were drunk. But that wasn't what had startled her, his face... Slack without emotion, lifted it's lips to reveal a mouth full of pointed spikes, saliva dripping off of them as he stared at her with burning eyes. His eyes burned with a purple light, nothing human remained of him. Whatever had bitten their dog... It had gotten him, and now... They-

A scream echoed across the countryside, bouncing off of distant houses and trees before falling silent once more. Just as the stillness of the night returned, an inhuman cry echoed out, a shriek of pure anger sounding, yes, yes, he lived. He was alive once more!

London- England
12:00pm
July 30th

Sonya flung the newspaper down onto the table in front of her in anger. Another death! Another one, tore apart and left some place where the killer knew that it would be found! How arrogant could this Behave! be! Running her hands through her hair in frustration, she paced back and forth in her flat, her feet slapping on the floor with each step she took. "Six... Six deaths in the course of four days!" She snapped at her reflection in the window glass, stopping there and staring down at the street below, her hands fisted against the glass as she frantically tried to think of anything that could help her figure out where he might go next, who the next victim would be... But none of the victims had anything in common, nothing. No family members, no particular eye, hair or skin color. No jobs, not even clothing or types of music. It was just... Random, random killings.

Spinning back around, she resumed her pacing on the floor, glaring down at the wood as if it held all the answers to this problem. As if she could find everything she needed from it's grain pattern. She needed someone to help, but who the hell would help with this? They'd say that it was only another cereal killer. Just another Human out on a rampage, but she knew better. The killings we're similar to stabbings from a knife or dagger, but the images she managed to find, she noticed something odd about the edges, torn, not cut, no, they were tore at. With very sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:22 am

The Interfector lounged in the console room lazily. His legs were propped back, hands placed at the back of his head, eyes closed, and rhythmic breathing were all tell tale signs of the Time Lord's slumber. The one painfully obvious difference with this incarnation was the amount of sleeping he did. He slept before starting an adventure, slept after one, slept after he ate, napped before starting any real projects. Where ever the bugger could squeeze in time for a few minutes of shut eye, he did. It was almost embarrassing. Almost.

A shrill ringing suddenly echoed through the console room, rudely grabbing the Interfector from his peaceful fantasies and throwing him into consciousness. With an irritated look at the massive TARDIS screen he read the symbols carefully. Ugh, she was just being a moody pest. He stood up anyway, stretched, and shuffled over to the controls. "What? What do you want? Can you not see I am busy?" His TARDIS groaned disapprovingly. A swipe to his mind clearly told the hazy Time Lord that she did not want her parts revealed for everyone to see. This caused him to laugh loudly. His ship had been openly sassy and bossy with him ever since he regenerated, their relationship shifting on a more pleasant path than it was on when he was work driven and glory craved.

"You know I cannot finish without a power source. I mean an outside one. Plus I was just testing out the holographic skills I picked up from Tr'que. I thought you approved of being seen and heard. Do not give me lip now. Oh, wait, you cannot! Ha, that is why you just have to treat me nicer and be patient while the master works." The TARDIS touched his mind and replied with a 'you mean when you work, if you even plan on it'.

The small banter went on until the screen finally blipped red. The signal was coming from Earth and caused The Interfector to point his full attention to it. He pulled up the keyboard and typed furiously, watching as data came at him left and right, his eyes darting around each section carefully. "Why in the world am I picking up police files? No offense, but I do- oh. Well that is interesting. Oh, no, no, the guy must not be that educated. Tear at the neck, not the stomach. What was he looking for? Predigested chow mein?" The Interfector tsked and stopped his typing with a heavy sigh. Well, fine, he would go to earth and help the sad little apes.

Well, he tried to convince himself that was the reason he was going. Oh yeah, he had a big enough heart to go rescue planet earth. But in all reality he was just using it as an excuse to visit a certain Time Lady. Do I even need to tell you?"

The Interfector's pleasant tone was answered with the pleasing sound of his time rotor shifting, the white electricity shot up and down the column as his TARDIS piloted them to Earth, landing in an alley near Sonya's domain.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:33 am

Sonya scowled at the papers scattered around her apartment then gave up. She couldn't find anything of use in them, what little she could find, was vague or never explained. Grabbing her jacket and bag, she jerked her front door open and stepped through into the hot summer outside. "Ugh... Now I know why I was hiding in a Flat most of this week." She grumbled, already beginning to sweat under her jacket as she began walking down the sidewalk, intent on getting to her favorite diner and going over what little information she had with an order of chips. Some food ought to help, always did in the past anyway. Her shoulders shrugged slightly, shifting the straps of her knapsack into a more comfortable position just as she passed an alleyway. Freezing in her tracks, her head spun around and stared into it, gaping at the TARDIS sitting there.

"Well... I wanted help." Sonya mumbled to herself, still in slight shock as she ducked into the shadows, making her way towards the doors and knocking on them sharply. "About time you showed up, I was wondering how long it would take you." She called out wryly, her hands reaching up and gripping the straps tightly as she waited for the doors to open and reveal her newest friend. Well... She says friend, but honestly, she had no idea what to think of him. It was difficult to come to terms with it after everything that had happened to them on Delirium. Reaching up, she knocked again, impatience leaking through her as she shifted from foot to foot. Even in the shadows it had to be eighty at least. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 am

The TARDIS door swung open and the Interfector leaned against the frame with a hand. His grin was massive as he presented himself with a look of smug pride. "Well, well, fancy meeting you here. But before you start talking about what I think you are about to at any given moment, take a look!" He spread open his arms and spun, his new grey suit and pink tie the obvious change he wanted to show off. "I cannot remember the name of it now, but I went to a planet who suggested these colours too me. Odd, I do not recall seeing any men there. Perhaps they are an asexual race.. Anyway, unimportant. Oh! Also, I did a bit of redecorating. The TARDIS is a beaut! Well, not like she was not already but I am sure you know what I mean."

Before the Interfector could talk Sonya's ear off he clamped down on his teeth to prevent his chattering from getting carried away. "Right, what can I do you for?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:50 am

Sonya blinked at his appearance, he was quite obviously proud of what he was wearing. "Well... It looks... Different." She said with a teasing tone, reaching up to straighten his tie automatically with a grin. "Not bad Not bad, you clean up rather well, Time Lord." She added, her head tilted to the side as she studied his face. He looked the same from when she last saw him, nearly a month by her count. "How long has it been for you? About a month for me." She said suddenly, interested to know how long he had been gone in his own time line.

Before he could answer, her eyes shifted over his shoulder and blinked in surprised at the difference in the control room. "Wow... When you say redecorate, you really mean redecorate." Sonya gasped softly, trying to take in the new exterior along with his new, hyper attitude. "Certainly seems this regeneration agrees with you. Not so surly anymore at least. You were so grumpy all the time."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 pm

The Interfector smiled at Sonya, his face poised to answer her question but she had already moved on. He began to vibrate with excitement so he snatched her arm and dragged her inside the TARDIS. "Oi, I was not grumpy... I just had an unwelcoming exterior. But now look! I feel so charismatic. Whether that is a good thing or not, who knows?" Suddenly his attention shifted to the inside of his TARDIS as he began to show it off.

The control room was at least triple the size of it's previous state, the once low ceiling was now several feet high and arched in a dome like shape though the center, twenty meters in diameter, was completely flat. There were several black circles that formed a twisted infinite sign on the said panel. Tubes connected the circles to a hollow center hovering over the time rotor.
The walkway up to the console was a glass section that was also found wrapped around the console floor. Looking inside there were odd pillars, similar to a stepping stone, with the coordinates of major stars engraves on the tops in gallifreyan. The floors and walls were still chrome though the railings were gold on the double staircase that was found on either side of the exit ramp. The upper floor was just a loop that held several data bases and memory storage systems. Amusingly enough there were red chairs, two to the left, one on the right, and a couch curving around the back of the console.

The Interfector strode over to the couch and placed his hands on the back of it, grinning dumbly at Sonya as he said just the one word, "Velvet." Then he turned his attention on the console that looked like it had endured a tornado spinning through and ripping it up followed by an attack from Santarans wanting to destroy enemy ships.
In reality, the Interfector was the one to pull everything to pieces, trying to find proper parts for the project he was labouring on and testing them out by applying it to his TARDIS and then removing it whether the results were positive or negative.

He cleared his throat to cover up any embarrassment and pointed to the spherical hollow on the roof, over the time rotor, "That is where I am going to put a power supply that will not rip the inside apart but will cooperate with the TARDIS's structure. Everything you see," He pointed to the black circles on the ceiling, the walkway of the console, the odd lines winding their way around the floor and walls of the control room, "will light up and power the hologram and voice system. Oh, sorry, you probably do not know what I am talking about. I was getting excited. Using Tr'que technology as well as some information on humanoid TARDISes, I am going to allow my TARDIS to show herself in a humanoid form, it will be a projection. It would not be able to leave the TARDIS, but still it would be interesting to know it is something I can achieve. Also, the voice is for both our benefit, the TARDIS and I. If she can answer verbally I will no longer have to look at a screen when I am working. Well, that and she can talk to people without telepathic abilities. Well, I am sure she can- just, never mind." He beamed, obviously enthused about this and hoping it turns out for the better.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Sonya felt her smile grow as she watched his enthusiasm. He reminded her of a young boy showing off a new toy to someone. "Very nice, Interfect. I must say, I am impressed. She does look wonderful right now. Not so dark feeling, a little more open, yes?" She walked over and stood next to him, her eyes turning upwards at the hollow above them, studying it curiously. "What about Crystals? Those were used for energy on Mallabos. Compatible with nearly everything electronic. Phones, computers, tellies..." She trailed off and glanced up at him with a wry smile. "They only need time to power up as long as you don't drain them of all of their energy, it converts what's left into a nitrate gas and uses it to reproduce the energy needed to fill it back up. Then once it's full, it returns to it's normal state."

Lifting her shoulders in a small shrug, she circled around the console, studying it as well before looking up at Interfect again. "Right, you came here for the same thing I've been going after myself. The police reports, yeah? Bodies slashed open by what appears to be a knife, but it isn't... There's something wrong with their reports, too vague as if they are holding back anything that might cause a mass panic. And it makes me chilled to think about it."

Even as she said it, a mass of goosebumps appeared on her arms, making her shiver slightly and rub at them. "It's not right, whatever it is. It shouldn't be alive, I don't know what it is, but this thing... It shouldn't be here."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:46 pm

"Crystals? I will be sure to look into that. Thank you for the suggestion." The Interfector beamed some more as he took another look around. It actually felt homey in here. He was still walking around, touching this and that as he went into silent inspection mode.

Sonya pulled his attention away from his TARDIS when she began to talk about the police files. He turned to, brows furrowed as he listened, "Were you the one who sent me those files? Maybe someone was looking for the Doctor's TARDIS. I do not see why they would call on me, honestly. But yes, I agree about the vagueness. Perhaps it is time to go hunting? A loose beast on earth could only mean savaged deaths like the ones in the reports. No point of killing just to kill. And trust me, you are going to want to stop it as soon as you can." The Interfector pulled his hand through his hair, giving it a small tug as he, irritatingly, related to whoever was slaughtering these people.

In all honesty, he could not bring himself to care for the deaths of the pink apes. But he hid this fact well by using a disturbed face and a look of determination sparking in his eyes. He moved closer to Sonya as she shivered and placed both his arms on her shoulder, "You do not have to worry, we will figure this out. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:51 pm

"I promised myself I would protect them at all costs, Interfect." Sonya murmured quietly, staring down at her shoes. "They were there for me when I needed a species, a family. Since the one that I had cast me out like a piece of rubbish." Her voice turned bitter as she spoke, irritation flaring through her at the thought. What had she done? Nothing, if her parent's weren't psychos, she would have grown up normally, like all the other Time Lords.

"My point is, Earth is my home even if I am a Time Lord, and I know you don't care for humans, Interfect. But please, help me stop this thing. This world..." She lifted a hand, waving it around helplessly as her eyes finally turned up and looked into his with pain in them. "This world is everything to me. I refuse to let it be hurt or destroyed." Biting down on her lip, she silently repeated over and over in her head Do not cry, Do not cry, Do NOT cry. The last thing she needed was for this confusing Time Lord to think she was weak when in all reality the tears were from anger and frustration at her inability to stop this beast herself.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:14 pm

The Interfector looked at her intently, remaining quiet for a moment as he silently inspected her. If her honest words of how much this meant to her didn't get through to him, the look in her eyes did. He ducked down so he could capture her gaze fully, "Hey, I said I would help out, do not stress yourself. Come on, let us go to the police station and do a proper prodding, yeah?" The Time Lord didn't want to think about parents or 'proper time lords' or any of that crap. He wanted to move on and vanquish the one causing Sonya pain. He kept one hand on her shoulder as he lead her out of the TARDIS and into the alleyway.

"You will have to show me, as you are aware I do not know my way around. Well, I could pull up a map..." The Interfector began poking at his wrist device, searching for the police department in London. With it successfully pulled up on the screen, he whooped and took off in that direction. He glanced behind him to make sure the Time Lady was following as he rounded corners and bounded down the streets. He even, accidentally, shoved people out of his way, causing them to cuss after him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Sonya smiled weakly and followed after him, jogging along to keep pace as he bolted around the streets like a ball of energy, pushing people aside, narrowly avoiding hitting street signs. Glancing up, she spotted the police department and picked up the pace, running right next to Interfect in her eagerness to get to the bottom of everything the police were hiding from the public. "Come on! Do you have any idea how we're going to get anything from them. Oh wait, do you have psychic paper? That would be helpful... I don't know where mine went, prolly sitting somewhere in one of my other flats." She babbled, her words tripping out of her mouth in excitement.

Reaching the doors, she yanked them open and stepped inside of the lobby, watching as several uniformed people walked to and fro, some looking at papers, others talking about reports and still more heading towards the back where all of the meetings were held. Turning around, she waited for Interfect to join her inside, her foot tapping impatiently, causing several of the police officers to glance over at her curiously then back to what they were doing once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:45 pm

The Interfector walked into the police station, his demeanour changed so he looked like a professional who knew what he was doing. He looked at Sonya with a wide grin as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a shiny piece of metal. It was diamond shaped, perfect for his intentions. "Just follow my lead." The Time Lord strode over to the main desk and flashed the metal quickly, returning it into his pocket before the man behind the desk could really inspect it, "Chief Inspector Victor McFarlane of the Scotland department in Edinburgh. My partner and I are here to assist in your investigations. If you would point me in the direction to the one in charge... oh, do not give me that look, I know you know exactly which case I am talking about."

The man was looking at the two with slight suspicion, contemplating whether to summon someone else to look over these two or just let them past. If the man was who he said he was, his job could be at risk. So he started nodding and blabbering, "Yes, of course, sir. In the second hallway, third door to your right. They are having a meeting about it now."

The Interfector slyly looked at Sonya with a smug grin as he began to walk in the said direction, murmuring to her, "That went better than expected."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Shaking her head slightly, Sonya felt a grin spread across her face as she strode along beside him, heading back towards the meeting room they had been directed to. "Psychic metal, or just something you hoped would work?" She asked quietly, arching an eyebrow as she glanced at him before opening the meeting room door and slipping inside quietly. Looking around the table in the center, it was obvious that the police were just as worried about the situation as she was. There was no chairs, only standing room allowed. Across the top of the table were pictures scattered, all of the same murders and the detailed reports clipped to them.

Slipping around the edge of the police, she wound her way towards the front and placed her hands on the table, studying the packet closest to her. It was the most recent killing, the one she had just been reading in the paper only minutes ago. Not noticing the gathered forces around her had fallen silent and were staring at her in perplexity, she picked up the packet and began to leaf through it, searching for anything that would point her towards the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 pm

"Just something I was hoping would work. Nabbed that bit from the TARDIS, I did," The Interfector pushed his way through the door and stood at the back. He held himself as tall as he could, noting again with disappointment how his height had been cut down during his regeneration. His arms crossed and he peered around uniformed men to get a better look at the reports. No one was talking, the feeling of the room was solemn. The Time Lord waited and waited for someone to say something. No one did.

He leaned in to Sonya and murmured into her ear, "What kind of meeting is this? This lot is acting like their calot died." The Time Lord snorted at his poor attempt at some comedy and cleared his throat. Some of the people in the room glanced suspiciously at him.

((I literally couldn't think of anything... <_< This doesn't happen to me!!!))

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Sonya glanced over at him and pressed a finger to his lips, silencing him before motioning with her head as one of the police officers stood at the front. From the look of his coat and all of the insignias on it, she guessed he must be the one in charge. "Right then folks, we have a problem out there, and that problem is killing people off one by one. Twice a day if it feels like it. No one can track the damn thing, or can anyone remember seeing anything stalking around the victims just before they died." He stated in a brisk voice, sounding as if he had spent time preparing himself for this speech. "Apparently the higher-ups have sent us some back up, I was just notified. You two!" He barked, pointing at Sonya and Interfect in irritation, singling them out so the other officers turned their attentions on them.

Sonya cleared her throat and straightened up slightly, hoping to appear taller than she really was. "I'm Investigative Detective Sonya, and this is my fellow Detective... James." She said quickly, glancing over at him as she did, silently telling him not to object to the name. "We were notified of the situation and offered our help to your force. Hopefully we can get them before they kill again. Preferably before they killed again, I mean." She stated in a calm, clear voice, her eyes sparking dangerously as another wave of anger washed over her at the thought of somewhere, out in London, that thing was stalking it's next prey while they sat in here, debating on if she and Interfect belonged.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:29 pm

The Interfector pursed his lips, having several objections to being called Detective James. Sighing, he pushed it aside while trying to shove his irritation at the head officer away. Damn human, who did he think he was, talking to a Time Lord like that? Well, the guy did think he was some human. But even if the Interfector was just a human, he was here to help out. Bloody, highly emotional apes.

He snapped himself out of it and grasped his hands behind his back, an old habit that didn't break even with his regeneration. He glanced at Sonya as she spoke, "Yes, and it would help us immensely if you would fill us in with all you have managed to gather on the case. Then direct us to the most recent crime scene." Hopefully they do not hover over our shoulders, it would be easier to test the ground and scents without distractions.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Sonya eyed the head officer with a raised eyebrow as he stared at them. Clearing his throat, she turned to one of the officers next to him and murmured something. "Officer Piyatt will take you to the scene." He said shortly, not offering any other explanations before turning to the others there and beginning to launch into a city-wide patrol.

Nodding over at Interfect, Sonya made her way towards the door, following Piyatt as he led them outside to his patrol car. "Appreciate the lift." She said quietly, slipping into the front seat before Interfect could and casting a smug look in his direction. "It's no problem, besides if you drove there yourself, you wouldn't even know where it was." He said shortly, obviously not liking the fact that she was from 'Higher-up'.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:00 pm

The Interfector grumbled as he ducked into the back seat. He made sure to sit right behind their driver in case the guy needed a good slap to the head. Actually, the tone of voice he was using with Sonya made him want to test the accessibility to his head for the Time Lord's hand. Well, he would wait until they got there before he tried anything stupid.

They arrived at a sketchy part of London. The place was dimly lit and basically in what some would call 'the ghetto'. Officer Piyatt led the two of them out of the car and down the road until they were descending a hill near a pool of water collecting in an off road area. "Here it is." Was all the officer said before stepping back with his arms crossed, watching the two work.

The Interfector cast a wry look to the officer before he approached the area. Due to another habit of his, he sniffed the air much like a dog would, causing a queer look from Piyatt. "Yuck! Rot." He mumbled under his breath before crouching around the pool. He tentatively reached out and stuck his finger in the water before pulling it back and sticking his finger into his mouth. "Bleh!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Sonya nudged Interfect with her elbow while casting a wry grin over at Piyatt. The man shrugged and walked back to his patrol car. Probably going to call the head officer and tell him what was going on. Crouching next to her friend once the officer was out of site, Sonya leaned over and sniffed at the water with a scowl on her face. "Stagnated water. Hardly healthy." She muttered under her breath and slipped her Sonic out of an inside pocket and scanning the surface quickly. "Normal minerals, Nothing odd about it either." Her eyes roamed around the edge of the pool with a scowl firmly set on her face.

Just as she was about to stand back up and go over to the spot the body lied, she spotted something glittering on the far edge, just across from where she crouched next to Interfect. Casting a quick glance over her shoulder to be sure Piyatt wasn't returning, she shrugged out of her jacket and waded into the pool. Reaching out, she grabbed the shining object quickly and made her way back to where the Time Lord sat, staring down at what was in her hand with confusion.

"What do you make of this?" She asked quietly, holding her hand out so Interfect could see what it was. A tooth, a long tooth like a carnivore's, perhaps a lion's. Pulling her sonic back out, she scanned it curiously and studied the readout with astonishment. "It's human, well... Not completely human, but it's base DNA is."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:50 pm

The Interfector looked at Sonya and began nodding before he turned his intense gaze back to the pool of water. His eyes just glared into it like it was going to tell him all the answers. He started with surprise when Sonya waded her way in and came back soaked. Well, how were they going to explain that to Piyatt? Oh, who cared what that guy thought?

"Oh well if that does not tell us something then I do not know what will. Something obviously altered the person's DNA structure. The Interfector pulled up his sleeve and pushed some buttons on his device before hovering it over the tooth and taking a scan. The screen lit up to reveal the results. "The suspect is a young boy, approximately twelve in age. This other trace is.. I honestly do not know." The Time Lord pushed another button and held it down as he spoke into the device, "Run a couple of scans on the results and get back to me."

The Interfector looked at Sonya and then over his shoulder to where Officer Piyatt was leaning against the patrol car. Ugh, why were regular people working on this case? It seemed they should push Torchwood into dealing with this stuff. This age still had a Torchwood, right?

"What should our next course of action be?" At that moment he sounded like a soldier awaiting an order.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 am

Sonya frowned slightly at his tone of voice and straightened up, her eyes flicking over to Piyatt before speaking softly. "We need to find a way to suggest this to them. I know you don't like working with them, but right now they are our only help at this point." Tightening her hand around the tooth, she slipped her fist into her coat pocket and slipped it on her shoulders. "Come on, let's go see what they've managed to find out while we were gone."

Striding over to Piyatt, she ignored his curious glance at her damp clothing and slid into the front seat. "Alright, we're done here. Take us back to the station, it's time we've heard all the details about the murders. I know for a fact what we do know isn't everything, and I am tired of being kept in the dark about this."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:38 am

The Interfector nodded in response to Sonya's plan and he followed behind her soundlessly. He crawled into the back of the car and peered around the driver's seat so he could watch out the front window. Obviously that human boy had run into something bad, but what was it? There had to be some way to track the source, ones DNA didn't change that drastically over nothing.

"You're the boss." Replied Piyatt as he got into the car and headed back to the station. The ride was quiet given the hum of the car. When they arrived to their destination, the Time Lord slipped out and stuck his hands into his pockets. Casting a glance at the sky, he moved forward and into the building, glancing back to make sure the other two were following.

(short.. <_<)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Catching up with Interfect, Sonya ducked inside the police department once more, heading straight for the conference room and striding in as if she owned the place. "Right, we need all of the information you have on all of the murders. Every period, every hyphen. Do not hold out on me folks, if you ever want to get this killer behind bars, we are your best chance." She stated simply, resting her hands on the edge of the table and staring at each of the officers gathered in turn.

The head officer cleared his throat to get her attention and slid a stack of files down the table at her. "Those are all of the reports. Everything we know is in them." He said shortly, obviously not liking that she had upstaged him in his department. In front of his officers no less, with a shrug, Sonya picked them up and handed half of them over to Interfect before paging through the top file quickly. "So, they all were killed the same way, within twenty feet of the edge of town, correct?"

"That would be correct, yes." The head officer said, his name tag glinting in the light and catching her eye for a moment. "Right then, Officer Hammons, I have an suggestion. Rather than searching in town for your killer, have you thought of searching the edge of town, just outside of the line? Perhaps they've been hiding in the country considering the fact that all of the victims were found near the edge, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:21 pm

"Of course we've been searching the city perimeters." The man in charge barked at Sonya, obviously offended and irritated. The truth of the matter was they had skimmed the outside of the city, where the murders took place but the patrols were mainly focussed inside the city. "That's where the murders have been. The murderer could be taking his victims there and doing the deed there, using the city as cover..."

The Interfector raised an eyebrow at this Officer Hammons. Blimey, what an imbecile. Why would the murderer hide in the city if it most likely appears inhuman? Hard to hide a beast in a city of paranoid apes. The country would make a bountiful amount of sense. The Time Lord sighed heavily, feeling his muscles twitch with anticipation. He just wanted to read the files and get a move on with the tracking. That use to be his favourite part... the hunt.

Shaking his head he began to flip through the records that Sonya had handed to him. Skimming the pages and narrowing his eyes, only glancing up when something poked his interest in the conversation. He decided to let Sonya deal with the talking, anything he might say could come out insulting or just blow their cover.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:36 pm

"No, I mean outside of the city, you idiot." Sonya snapped back, her eyes narrowing dangerously at the man as she slapped the files down on the table in frustration. "Whoever it is obviously doesn't want to be seen. So where else would he hide if the entire city is being patrolled by police and their cars? The trees, the open countryside!" Flinging her arms up in the air, she let out a sigh of frustration. "This is why I never like working with departments, you lot always stick to the towns your based in, never wandering more than a few feet outside of the city line and thinking you can find whoever it is that way."

Casting a glare around the table, she felt a jolt of pleasure once she realized exactly why they didn't like her. They found her intimidating. That would be a first. Forcing the smile that threatened to break free back, she locked her eyes back on Hammons and planted her hands on her hips. "Check the country, Hammons. I will not suggest it again." With that, she turned around and pulled the files from Interfect's hands then grabbed his wrist and stalked out of the meeting room, dragging him behind her. "Come on, we're going to get ourselves a car and go looking ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sixty Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sixty Days
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next