Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSixty Days - Page 7 I_voting_barSixty Days - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Sixty Days - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSixty Days - Page 7 I_voting_barSixty Days - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sixty Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Sonya pulled away long enough to look up at Interfector, her breathing harsh as she struggled to catch it and get her hearts to work properly again. A slight twinkle shone in her eyes as a sudden, familiar sound sounded behind them, the familiar sound of a TARDIS materalizing. Backing up to the doors, she grabbed his tie and drug him inside as the doors swung open to admit them. "No, I don't hate this planet, but I don't really think it's fair to use a drug on people." She said before throwing her arms around him, her lips metting his once more.

Sonya jerked awaked suddenly, her breathing harsh as she struggled to make sense of her surroundings before the faint memories from earlier slowly began to clear. Feeling her body freeze at the last clear image, she clutched the blanket draped over her to her chest and glanced to the side of the bed, a side that happened to have a familiar lump covered with the same blanket. "Oh... Crap." She mumbled under her breath, a hesitant hand reaching over to poke Interfect's shoulder sharply. "Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:11 pm

The Interfector groaned in response, clutching the blanket as she rolled over so his back was to Sonya. The prod had stirred his mind but didn't completely wake him up. His breathing was relaxed but heavy from sleep until there was a tickle in his mind. The thoughts of what happened leaked into his mind like rain down a window. It caused his silvery eyes to snap open, his body tensed momentarily before slowly relaxing, trying not to panic. Rassilon, that meant...

The Time Lord slowly rolled back over to look at the person beside him and his eyes widened comically, jaw parted. "Where...?" Was all he could manage as he shifted and winced slightly. He had to admit this had never happened to him before.. actions like this were prohibited way back when. How should he feel? Probably not panicked. Though he did.. but for reasons unselfish. Was she freaking out, or will she be? Oh man, was she going to smack him?

((Still worried about abuse xD))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Sonya eyed Interfect for a moment, silent as she observed his nervous reaction. Hesitantly, she reached up and rested her hand on his cheek and felt a wry smile cross her face. "Well then... That would be a first I beleive." She mumbled under her breath before rolling over on her back, making sure the blanket still covered her chest, granted she wore one of his shirts (Considering he was taller than her, it was more like a short dress on her), she didn't care to reveal anything. One of her arms draped itself over her eyes as she let out a long breath. "Curse Delirium and all who enjoy it." She mumbled before peeking out from under her arm at Interfect cautiously.

"So... What now? We can't very well ignore this." Sonya finally asked after staying silent for a moment, a soft worried undertone coloring her words as she spoke. Honestly, she was never in a situation like this before, not even with the 13th Doctor, they had dated yes, but never shared a room. It had never gone farther than kissing in all honesty. Dropping her arm from her face she turned her head and stared fully at Interfect with a low sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:34 pm

The Interfector swallowed heavily as his shocked expression turned intense and serious. "Given Delirium is suppose to drop the barriers one creates I would have at least like a little more control. Though I doubt either of us would have done this if we were not... under it's influence." Rubbing a hand over his face he sighed and fell on the bed, sinking into the bed with a sigh. "I was hoping you would know. You have done something like this before, have you not? I mean... relationship-like things? I mean at least read of them or heard of it in the media. I have noticed humans are really into... things like this." Clearing his throat and tripping over himself as not to defend her, he closed his eyes and let out a shuddering breath.

"I should not feel... whatever it is I am feeling.. but I have never considering partaking in this activity. I was not suppose to think of it. So I did not. But that does not matter now because obviously I have been thinking about it." The Interfector opened an eye to watch Sonya again. "I will not pretend this did not happen but I am not sure what that means. How do we... proceed?" He looked utterly dumbfounded and lost. It was a bit embarrassing to say the least. Always relying on someone to lead him onto the right path... but that had been his life since birth.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Sonya sat up suddenly, a careful mask replacing the sudden flash of pain that shot across her face. "I don't know, I've been in a relationship a time or two..." She trailed off, suddenly shy and embarassed as she shifted her legs over to the side of the bed and stared down at the buttons of the shirt she wore in thought. "But I have never shared a room with anyone until now. I'm just as lost as you are." She finished in a mumble, her eyes moving from the shirt and across the floor to spot her dress draped across the back of a chair. "I've never had the time to have a relationship, whoever I ended up with, we spent a few weeks, maybe a month together, then we'd go off on our own things. Meet back up, and stay together for a few more weeks then back to our own thing again."

Turning to look over her shoulder at Interfect, she carefully erased the emotion that showed on her face while staring around the room and left it blank as she studied his expression for a few seconds. "If you don't want anything to come of this, that is fine. I'll grab my things then go on my way. I don't really blame you if you didn't, from what you've told me, relationships aren't normal for you from the generation you were from. Frowned upon even, so I won't force you into anything."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:55 pm

The Interfector's observant gaze did not miss the pain on her face. Her back was turned and he took this time to sit up on the bed. He was staring at the back of her head intently as he listened. Oh, he shouldn't have said the things he did. But honesty was good, right? Picking at the blanket Sonya soon turned around and he searched her face, finding it frustrating that he couldn't read her. Obviously this was difficult and painful. He suppose he could relate. His duo hearts were pumping hard and fast, painful against his rib cage. It reminded him of running in a panic. The cause for this was floating in his head. The thoughts were alarming but different than what they had been last night.

Slowly, the Interfector shifted closer until he could pull Sonya into a hug. He rested his forehead on her shoulder, the positioning awkward but still refusing to let go long enough to change it. Soon enough he was muttering in a hushed tone, "Everything's gone... you cannot leave as well. "
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Sonya's body stiffened slightly in surprise at his embrace before relaxing again and widing her arms around Interfect, one of her hands splaying across his bare back as she felt his heartbeats against the palm. "I don't want to go, but I don't want to be the cause of any problems you might have with yourself." She murmured woftly, turning her head so she could rest her cheek his his hair with a low sigh. Her own thoughts drifting around her head as she subtly connected with his mind to feel his inner termoil. "The Doctor and you are all that are left of Gallifrey, not to mention my brother in thet, but I don't really... I don't see them anymore. You two are all I see from home, your TARDISs are all that I have to make me feel welcome in any place I go." Her arms tightened as a sharp pain lanced through her chest at the thought of never seeing Gallifrey, the same thought that had plagued her for years. No matter how long she lived, she knew that pain would never dull.

Closing her eyes, she buried her face in his hair and trembled slightly with a supressed sob. "Don't make me leave. This... This right here is what I have now. I have no home, I have no one to talk to about Gallifrey, the Doctor won't, not often anyway." Letting out a low sigh, she curls up closer to him, shifting herself so she could sit on his lap and curl against his chest, her legs tucked up under her as she hid her face in his neck. "I don't want to go..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:59 pm

The Interfector moves his hand to grasp her back tightly, pulling her in close and practically cradling her as she shifted into his lap. He could feel himself shaking, the waves of her emotion crashing into his barriers and causing a stir of darker feelings he had pushed aside for so long to come out. His grip on her tightened to the point where it could be painful and his body automatically moved to rock the two of them in a desperate need of comfort. He muttered into her hair, words she couldn't understand and he started to wonder if he was even forming any.

Reaching out his mind, he felt for her mind. He knew Sonya didn't like it but he couldn't help himself. He latched onto at least a strand and settled himself in that awareness of her psyche as he tried his best to compose himself and think of something to say. You are not going anywhere. Travel with me. I am lost... pointlessly wondering. Stay with me until you cannot handle my company..
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Sonya sniffled slightly, feeling his small connection as he silently sent her words of comfort through it. Ignoring the protest in her ribs from his grip, she curled up tighter to his chest and closed her eyes, letting his emotion wash over her as she struggled to contain her own. Reaching back through the connection, she mentally linked herself with him, fighting back the urge to recoil and grimly attaching a link that could not be severed. I don't want to go. I don't plan on leaving for a long time, Interfect. You are mine as I am yours.

A sudden wave of shock washed over her what she had done, she had just vowed to never leave this Time Lord. She wasn't thinking about what she had done while doing it, but now... This connection was there, unable to be pushed away or broken. Feeling a slight gasp escape her, she looked up at Interfector, her expression of shock frozen on her face. In her haste to make him relax, she had bound her mind to him. A foggy memory from years ago when she had read one of the few complete Gallifreyan books, she remembered that was a requirement for any Joining, a Time Lord wedding of sorts.

"Crap..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:38 pm

The Interfector just clung to her as the seconds that seemed like hours dragged on. He was aware of the mental brush Sonya gave him but was instantly taken aback by the latching feeling. It was as if he pulled it would be of no use, he was chained to a wall. What was that? He didn't understand. The sense of permanence was there and it confused him. This Time Lord marriage was not something he was familiar with. He heard of it but it was only in brief mentioning. He would never be assigned to wed and therefore the Time Lords didn't think it was important information for him to know. But Sonya's thoughts leaked into his own like a blood might to a shirt.

The Interfector's body finally relaxed, finally too tired to tense up any more for any longer. She was looking at him so he stared back with a blank expression. The gears were grinding but nothing was really being processed at a fast pace. Sonya didn't like anyone in her head and now he couldn't get out. Sonya could also see every thought that happened to cross his mind. The latter in particular is what frightened him. She didn't like violence and he didn't control what he thought. Gallifrey and war and murder were familiar topics that lingered over his head like a dark cloud though this incarnation was learning how to mask it. Now how was he suppose to cover it all up when he had a Time Lady that could see it all?

On the brighter side, his shaking was done. He was completely still and his grip on her loosened considerably. What was one to say in a situation like this? I do?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:53 pm

"I um... I..." Sonya mumbled slightly, then suddenly pulled away from him. Jerking the door open, she rushed out of the room and ran towards the one she had chosen earlier. Hiding inside, she locked the door and sat down in front of it, hiding her face in her hands. Dear lord, what had she done? Never in a million years had she ever considered something like this, but now... It was done, she couldn't take it back. She never even heard of a Time Lord divorce either, how would that be done? The Bond can't be broken by either of them, even if they both worked together to break it.

Closing her eyes, she rested her chin on her arms, staring blankly across the room as she debated on everything that flew through her mind in raped succession. Going from a probible Devorce that wouldn't work, to how she could live in the TARDIS with a Time Lord that had no idea what to do with a relationship, much less a marrage. Belatedly she realized that he could hear each of her thoughts as they crossed her mind and slammed a wall down to protect them for the time being. "What am I going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:24 pm

As soon as Sonya leaped off he felt very bare. Though his mind was still reeling he managed to crawl out of bed and get changed. Well this was... something. He could hear her thoughts and it only proved to increase his worry and confusion. So it was a mistake? She was right though, he was just trying to find away to come to terms with what they did last night and now suddenly this was thrust upon. He'd probably be rubbish and act different or Sonya would expect something from him he just couldn't give. Would he meet up to her expectation?

Well now she was in the other room and he became aware of the barriers behind slammed down, like a door being shut in his face. It made the Interfector wince and he wandered pointlessly around his room as he finally get his tie on. "I hate you..." The Interfector spat childishly to his TARDIS though his tone was dark and bitter, resembling his second incarnation in a frightening way. It hummed and attempted to brush his mind but he mentally swatted it away.

Taking a few collecting breaths, the Interfector walked over to where Sonya had disappeared and tried the door, finding it locked. He sighed and banged his head gently against it as he murmured. "Open up." There really wasn't a response, or at least he didn't give time for a response. The Time Lord began hitting the door and rattling the door knob. "Open the door! Do not leave me out, do not block me out! I do not understand! Explain! Explain this!" He gave the door a final boot, the noise reverberating down the halls as he began to pace with heavy steps. His breathing was heavy, his head hurt, and he was even more clueless about his life than he had been after the Time War.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Sonya jumped at his sudden attack on her door, feeling a sudden wave of fear wash over her before she realized what he was doing. Cautiously, she lowered the barrier in her mind and hesitantly touched her mind with his, startled to find the source of his anger not being pure frustration, but confusion instead. Standing up slowly, she unlocked her door and opened it to look up at Interfector's face, biting down on her lower up, only just then realizing that she was only in the shirt she borrowed while he was fully dressed.

"What do I explain, Interfector? This is not something you just tell someone about, it's something you have to live through to understand." Sonya said in a small voice, her gaze dropping down to her feet as she twisted her hands in front of her. Suddenly a wave of uneasyness washed through her, wiping away all the worry and fear that had been heavy in her mind at the moment, leaving only the sickening feeling in her stomach. "I don't even know how marrage is like, and I saw my parents in marrage up until I was ten..." She trailed off and fell silent, just staring down at the ground with a small frown on her face.

Of course he would be confused and frustrated, he had never even been told what a relationship was like let alone ever been in one. A marrage was so much more than a regular relationship, there were things she didn't even know what to do with it. She knew the two that were married stayed faithful, they stayed together, they loved each other. Letting out a low sigh, she sagged her shoulder against the doorframe, the nagging feeling that he would reject her and leave her somewhere he would never have to worry about again.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:38 pm

".... What does marriage require? I cannot live through it if I do not understand. Why can you not explain it? What is the point of it?" The Interfector looked away from her as he tugged painfully on his hair. He could feel his anxiety rise. It was like going on a mission you had no prior knowledge of, not even knowledge on how to improvise in the situation. This was a situation he wasn't prepared for and it freaked him out, to say the least. The Time Lord was annoyed at himself for letting his emotions get the better of him and instantly tried to beat them back in the cage he kept within himself. That was harder than he expected but it finally worked and his face was blank during the aftermath.

Brushing his fingers through his hair again he eyed Sonya and nodded dumbly though it was to nothing. His mind was blank as he forced himself away from the topic and despairing feelings. "Okay... "
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Sonya refused to look up at Interfect, her eyes remaining stubbornly locked on the floor as she listened to him, his mind and his words. "I don't blame you for being upset..." She said quietly, shifting slightly on her feet as she struggled to make sense of his emotions as well as her own before letting out a low sigh. Dragging her eyes from the floor, she eyed his shoes with forced intrest, taking in every detail she could to prevent the thought of looking up at him.

"Look... I can just go you know... I mean, I wouldn't want to stay around if your going to be upset." Sonya added finally, twisting her hands around painfully as she struggled to keep her voice from trembling. The tears that she had been forcing back since she opened the door threatened to spill over once more at the thought of being alone again. "I'll get my things." Backing up slightly, she grabbed the door and began to shut it slowly, her eyes still trained on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:16 pm

The Interfector rested his hand heavily on the door with a thump, preventing it from closing further. He eyed Sonya and pushed the door open, grabbing her hand. No words passed verbally or mentally as he began to tug and pull her out of her room and down the corridor. They made it to the console room before he let her go and silently walked to the console room. He started to twist and turn levers, powering up his TARDIS and his face lit up at the thought of getting out of here.

Pulling down one last lever he leaned over the console, his hands braced on it but his head turned to Sonya's direction. He was frowning but is was due to the rapid thoughts firing off in his over active mind "She is a pain but she is at my command. We have got every time and inch of space at our fingertips. Where do you want to go?" Blinking, he suddenly smiled faintly as he added in a cheeky tone, "Well, wherever it is, you might want to put on pants."

The Interfector wasn't sure how he should be reacting or feeling but he knew what Sonya felt. Actually, he felt exactly what she felt. That was the point of the connection, he supposed. She was hurt and scared and the least the Time Lord could do was reassure her he wasn't just going to dump her off some place.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Sonya finally peeked up at Interfect with a hopeful smile on her face, her cheeks coloring at his comment about pants as she looked down at her underdressed self. "Right... Pants. I might just borrow a pair of yours to complete the outfit." She said cherfully, suddenly feeling boyant and light as she spun around and almost skipped from the control room, her dark mood lifting as she felt his reassuring thoughts drifting to her through their connection. Who would have thought she would actually like being connected to someone like this?

Returning to her room, she cast a grin around it before her face fell at the empty space, all that sat inside was a bed and a open closet that revealed an empty rack of hangers. Feeling a slight tug in her mind, she followed the TARDIS's urge to return to Interfect's room and opened the closet there, feeling a rush of shyness wash over her at the sight of her clothes fitting into the space alongside his. "Ah... You cheeky girl. Shame on you for moving me without permission." She chastized the machine with a small grin, patting at the wall to take the sting out of her comment before changing into a more approperate attire and returning to the console.

"She really has her own mind about things you know." Sonya stated, planting a hand on her hip as she jerked her head towards the hallway behind her. "Put my things in your room without asking." She strode over to where Interfect stood, shyly placing a hand over his as she looked up in his face with an earnest expression. "I don't mind... But if you do, I can go and put my things back you know."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:33 pm

The Interfector worked at his computer as Sonya left, not sure what to do but quietly told his TARDIS to enter the vortex, which she did.  He was pointlessly looking at codes he had already memorized when Sonya walked back with her own clothes on.  She touched his hand and it dragged his attention onto her.  "Yeah, I am surprised she is not a humanoid.  She has got the consciousness for it, the awareness and intelligence.  More so than most TARDISes, not to bra- wait she what?  Oh... no... that is fine.  Just.  I do not know.  It is all okay."

He reached up and bopped her nose before staring up at his unfinished project.  "Speaking of humanoid... I want to finish her up.  I know where we can go.  It is not too far from here.  I could use the crystals, the ones you were talking about.  You know, power crystals.  I want to see if that will work.  You good with that?"  The Interfector glanced at the lever that would take them there before resting his silver eyes on Sonya's face. Well, of course she was. He grinned again and promptly slammed the lever down. His TARDIS thrummed as it shot through the vortex and onwards to the planet.

The TARDIS's plan had come together nicely. She had seen the future and planned on plopping her keeper and Sonya into it. They had faced too much alone, it was time to bring that to a close.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Sonya grinned brightly up at Interfect, leaning her chin on his shoulder as she thought over his suggestion. "I don't mind. Would like to get as far away from Delirium as I can at this point. I don't think before doing things on a daily basis, but that stuff makes things so much worse on me." She chuckled lightly and turned her attention to the console in front of them with a curious glint in her eyes. "I would like to learn how to use your TARDIS though, I'm used to Lady... So much more complex and fun. No offence." She added towards the ceiling before squeezing Interfect's hand gently then letting go so she could walk to the other side of the controls, already using the mental link between them to her advantage as she shifted through each of the different controls in front of her, memorizing what they did when used.

Looking up at him across the console, she reached over and slid a hand over one of the holographic plates in front of her, leveling the flight and causing the TARDIS to stop the slight shaking that she had been doing. "Not too bad in my opinion... And I do have a few suggestions about a holographic image she can project whenever she wants, as long as we keep the link open, it could be closed at times to keep her from reaching the program. But like you said, we would have to get a decent power source." She added, settling into the normal mode of thought she had as she studied the controls with closer inspection with a thoughtful look on her face. "Reverse the psychic links, create a program that takes the circular pattern and uses it as a power push to create a projected image, then imput a code for the image itself as well as a speech function with all of her knowledge on languages added to the database, easy shortcut for that..." She trailed off, looking back up at him, a slow smile spreading across her face. "Let's get going..." Pausing slightly, she bit down on her lower lip, debating on saying the word that popped into her head as she spoke, then letting out a low sigh, she flicked her eyes down at the controls again. "Husband."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sixty Days
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7