Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSixty Days - Page 3 I_voting_barSixty Days - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Sixty Days - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSixty Days - Page 3 I_voting_barSixty Days - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sixty Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Sonya grinned and jogged along behind him, letting Interfect drag her along towards his TARDIS. "No, no specific place really. Just want to get the hell out of here before they decide to come check on us again." She laughed and started running beside him, a quick glance over her shoulder confirmed what she knew would happen. Several police officers were running after them already. "Come on! I know a shortcut!" She laughed and pulled on the hand holding her arm to direct him towards a back road, leading him through several alleyways before coming out across the street from where his TARDIS parked.

"Ah, there we are, and several blocks ahead of them." Sonya said in satisfaction, crossing the quiet road and wandering over to his TARDIS. Placing a hand on the door lightly, she welcomed the soft connection with a grin. "Good to see you again too, girl."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:15 pm

The Interfector shook his head with a grin as Sonya lead him through alleys, away from the cops in chase. Releasing her arm, he watched as Sonya approached his TARDIS and he grinned, following her before pushing the door open. "Yes, yes, I am sure you two would love to catchup but we are currently on the run, no?" The Time Lord ushered Sonya inside before kicking the door closed and practically running up the ramp.

"Off to space we go, where we stop? No one knows! Oh, magnificent, I sound like a bloody child's poet.. I truly scare myself sometime. Anyway, I was thinking of floating around the Felix constellation in 4710. It is something to see and every single planet is so different, it is a surprise they can live in harmony. Ok, well since you do not care, we are going there. Come on, old girl, get your behind in gear."

The TARDIS hummed happily as it did as instructed, the time rotor brightened as the white electricity shot up and down faster and faster, flinging the space-time machine into the vortex and to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Sonya grabbed onto the edge of the controls, feeling her smile grow into a full-blown grin as she looked over at Interfect. "Sounds fine to me, anywhere but there, yeah?" She called brightly, her eyes turning to the Time Rotor, watching as it moved, propelling the TARDIS and them towards their destination. "Let's just hope that nothing else happens for once. A nice moment would be pleasant where we aren't running, captured, forced into a shag maze, or chasing down creatures that could take over your body." She listed off, counting each off on her fingers as she mentioned them.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:41 pm

"Oh, I do not know... I thought the shag maze was magnificent, personally." The Interfector turned to Sonya with a mischievous look in his eye, a slow smile spreading on his face until it was a massive grin. He let out a chuckle and spun on his heel to the front doors of the TARDIS when she landed, letting out a bong to indicate the arrival.

"Right, we will be back, love. I will even bring you back a little something if you are nice." His voice was odd with that note of singing in his tone. The TARDIS brushed his mind slightly, a mock not amused feeling over came him which caused the Time Lord to laugh more.

Exiting the TARDIS, he looked left then right and finally he turned to look at Sonya. "Well, this is not one of the planets I have been on in Felix... a bit dusty for my liking." The place was a flat desert land though if you looked far off into the horizon, you could see a dark green mountain with mist rising around it. Whether this was actually there or a mirage could not be determined.. only one way to find out, though.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Sonya stepped out behind him and shifted her coat on her shoulders a bit more with a glance around. "Looks familiar anyhow. I'm not exactly sure where I've heard this description before though." She frowned and shrugged lightly before grabbing his hand "Come on then, let's go and see." Grinning up at him brightly, she tugged on Interfect's hand lightly before they started walking over the empty landscape.
"If we aren't on Felix, then how far off course do you think we've gone?" She asked curiously, looking up at his face, her head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:33 pm

The Interfector grinned as he followed Sonya out into the sandy plains. His hand gripped hers as he looked around at the sand, then up at the sky as if to peg the stars or sun and whatnot. He thought about her question for a while before shrugging, "Well, like I said, the planets here are very dynamic and vary greatly. But maybe we have gone.. a solar system to the right, that would be half a light year away. Rebellious TARDIS, thinks she can run the show sometimes. " The Time Lord tsked and shook his head before looking down at Sonya, his grin never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:49 pm

"Sounds normal to me, Lady tends to do that to the Doctor now and again. He claims that I fly her better because she likes me. Honestly I think it's because I know the controls and her inner workings better considering I'm nearly always patching up one thing or another whenever I'm traveling with him." Shaking her head, Sonya laughed lightly at the memory of his face the first time she tore into him about leaving wires scattered across the control room floor. Priceless with shock, his wide-eyed stare popping up in her mind even as she thought back to that day.

"I don't see why he travels with me in the first place. Whenever I first step into the TARDIS, I always find something to nag at him about. Just a few weeks back I had to replace frayed wires in her matrix because he had left them neglected for one reason or another. Something about chasing after an Absorbalof."

(That's right, I made the reference lol)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:36 pm

((xD HOW COULD YOU? I'M CRYING!! BAHAHAHA))

The Interfector snorted loudly with amusement at her words and shook his head again. "It would help to know Lady's inner workings, I would assume. I would peg the Doctor as one who would fiddle with these things. But then again, taking into consideration his fast pace, maybe he would not. Well, I know my TARDIS inside out considering I have removed some things and installed others. But she is one who operates with voice command, so us being here is probably due to the fact she is not pleased with me currently. I mean, she is, but she is pretending to be annoyed. She does this until I fully complete a task I started on her. It can become quite the scene." His smile seemed to grow as he thought about it, affection reaching his eyes. Then he thought about why she would take him to a planet such as this and the smile faltered a little. Maybe there was something here she thought he would like. Or she would like. Maybe an energy form for his project, one of the crystal structures Sonya mentioned? Maybe it was just a style of technology she wanted him to learn. Things just got a little more exciting.

"Speaking of the Doctor," The Interfector hesitated, the topic in his own mind changing radically, "I do not think he would be pleased to know you have been hanging around me. He did not like me. Honestly, I did not like him either. Now that hate would just seem random, unnecessary and pointless. I understand a few- never mind. Just, he does not like me. I know he does not."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:52 pm

"Oh like I care, the man doesn't have any hold over me. It's not like he's my brother or lover or anything. He can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with." Sonya said dryly, her shoulders lifting into a small shrug as she walked along. "I really don't care if he dosen't like it either, he can go eat a Dathvaen for all I care. If he does start to get bossy, I'll just have lady take him to a place where he'll have time to think about it." She added with a smirk up at Interfect. "I mean honestly, she listens to me more than him half the time, most likely because I make the most sense whenever I'm around."

Turning back to the landscape, she squinted her eyes and lifted a hand to shade them from the sun overhead. "Is it just me, or do I see a group of houses ahead?" Sonya asked suddenly, nodding towards the faint, but clearly defined housing units not far ahead of them. "This planet is just... Odd with how everything is. Houses in the dessert, no plant life that I can see... Really bland and... Boring." She shook her head with slight amusement before tugging on Interfect's hand lightly. "Come on, let's go meet the neighbors. Might as well see what kind of planet we're on."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:48 pm

The Interfector grinned at that answer. Well of course, she was her own individual person. But he assumed with the amount of time she spent on the Doctor's TARDIS... it didn't matter. He looked at the living quarters she had indicated and narrowed his eyes. That was a little weird. "Is it even there? Hot places tend to have mirages.. Who would establish a place here and not over by the mountain? Well, maybe the mountain is not even there. Deserts are very hard to be in, are they not?"

He walked beside Sonya, eyes never leaving the buildings ahead of them. "I did not even think anyone would inhabit a place like this. Though, funny enough, there is such things as Tuskans, I have encountered a few in my life. Crazy desert people...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:54 pm

"Oh! I love them, they always have the best parties." Sonya declared, letting go of his hand to leap into a midair spin. "Great wine, music and fun in my opinion. Always did love a good party." She laughed once she landed, turning to face him with a large grin on her face. "That and I did like the skirts they wore, will all those little metal medallions on them, made lots of noise when you spun or twisted your hips around... In fact I think I have one or two of them from a few years back..." She trailed off in thought, probably trying to remember exactly where they were before giving up and smiling up at Interfect again. "Come on then, might as well see if we're chasing a mirage or actual buildings now. If worst comes to worst we can always go back to the TARDIS."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:20 pm

"Tuskans dance? Half the time I see them waving their weapons around and attacking people. But I suppose there is more to a culture then raids." The Interfector thought about dancing Tuskans at the same time Sonya lost herself to memories. An amused smile crossed his face. He looked at Sonya and blinked before shrugging.

"Well, you say run back to the TARDIS but that could prove to be troublesome if we find ourselves in a tricky situation." The Interfector tilted his head in curiosity as he stared at the looming buildings. They proceeded in that direction and as they got closer, the living quarters seemed to shift and even shrink, causing an even more curious nature to spark in the Time Lord. So much so that he began to walk faster, dragging Sonya along.

Once the two got there, the buildings they saw had seemingly turned out to be a single rod, tan in colour but it had black engravings in it. Thanks to the TARDIS, it translated to The sun. The sand. The agitation. The illusion. And the undertaken home. The Interfector squinted as he stared at the tall rod, having to tilt his head upward to see the top. He was squinting as the glare of the sun blinded him so he looked back at the writing wrapping itself around the pole.

What in this world does that mean?" The Interfector inquired and looked at Sonya to see what idea she could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Sonya studied the words, already working the riddle out in her head before she suddenly took a step back, tugging his hand sharply as she did. "It's a trap. They set this thing here to lure people in. Whoever they are." She said in an undertone, her eyes darting around the area before locking onto his face. "We need to get out of here, and I mean now. Whatever they are, they are experienced hunters, they know the land better, not to mention they know how to use it to attract unwary prey."

Taking another stop back, she stared up at the pole with a frown, trying to think of exactly where the attack might come from, just as the thought struck her to look down, the sand under their feet opened up, creating a slide that swallowed them whole.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:39 pm

The Interfector cussed loudly as the sand beneath them shifted and tilted downward, there was no way they could have ran out of it's whirlpooling effect, the trap sucked the two of them right in. They fell into a dark cavern, it was only lit by the sun overhead. Sand was pooling in still though it was forced to stop when the opening shuddered and closed again, leaving the two Time Lords in the dark. Well, maybe not completely alone. Chattering and growls bounced off the walls and several red eyes were seen appearing all around them.

The Interfector sat up slowly from the ground he had fallen on, rubbing his head and looking around at their company. "Oh for Rassilon's sake.. I guess we cannot catch a break."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:18 am

"Apparently not." Sonya grumbled from where she lay sprawled on the ground, her face pressed into the dirt. "Seriously, we really need to just find a place to spend time, and sit right next to the TARDIS so this stops happening." She added with a groan as she sat up and rubbed the dirt from her hair. "Where the hell are we? Some underground city or something?" Sonya looked around with a confused expression, trying to see exactly where they were in the dim lighting before she finally noticed the noise and eyes. "Oh, look a welcoming community."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:22 pm

"Magnificent. I will rate them three stars just for that. The other two were lost when I fell through the damn ground." The Interfector shifted and tried to stand on the sand hill he was on, the it proved to be difficult since it shifted under his weight. The creatures suddenly moved, running towards the two and jumping on them. They were small, resembling a lemur crossed with a lizard. All the creatures did not ravage the two, instead they were reaching into their clothes and trying to steal whatever it was the two may have. One in particular undid the Interfector's tie and ran away with it.

"Oi! No! I actually paid for that! Hey, what in Rassilon's name are you doing? My vials! And bombs..." The Time Lord was fighting off the pesky creatures, trying to snatch back everything their grubby hands could get. He began to grumble irritably, now resorting in smacking the creatures away so they yelped and backed off.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Sonya let out a soft yelp of her own as a creature pounced on her and began sifting through er pockets as well. "OI! I don't think so, back off." She hissed between her teeth, her eyes glinting gold in anger as she pushed it off of her lap. "My sonic, my phone, my stuff." Standing up quickly, she shook off the ones clinging to her back and let out a dangerous growl, causing a couple to step back a couple of paces.

"Come on, let's put some distance between us and them." Sonya murmured quietly, reaching down to pull Interfect to his feet. Once he was standing, she began tugging him down the tunnel in front of them, flinging a foot out as one of the little creatures tried to leap at them from behind. "Back off!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:10 pm

The Interfector scrambled after Sonya, grumbling in an irritated manner that all his belongings were just ransacked by those little devils. Maybe he should have put up a bigger fight, punched them and kicked them around a bit. Weren't you suppose to show dominance to creatures like that? Oh well, too late now. The good news was the lemur-lizard creatures didn't follow the Time Lord and Lady through the tunnel. He kept running until finally slowing at a jogging pace and turning back. "Weird, why are they not in pursuit?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:30 pm

"Possibly because whatever set the trap is what hunts them. Food chain my guess, they are at the bottom if not very close to it anyway. And we... We might end up being in the middle, above them, but possibly below them. Smarter, possibly, but on this planet, smarts might not count for anything. It's instinct that keeps you on a certain level of the food chain." Sonya murmured thoughtfully, her eyes darting around the dark tunnel as they walked along, trying to spot anything that might tell her what was ahead. "I have to say, this place just keeps striking a familiar chord with me, and it is driving me mad not knowing what it is."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:45 pm

"Ah yes, a food chain. That would make a lot of sense. All right, well let us just use our wit and instinct to the best of our advantage. Good thing I will not be devoured without some form of a fight." The Interfector kept going, looking at the walls of the tunnel until he realized something stupidly unobserved before. He leaned in and sniffed it before muttering, "The walls are damp with gasoline... The blood walls are damp with gasoline!"

The Time Lord grabbed Sonya's hand and began to run back the way they came as fast as he could just as the area a few feet in front of them went ablaze. The flame shot out after them, hungry tendrils looking to consume. "Apparently they like things barbecued!" The Interfector shouted in some form of comedy in this dire situation.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:50 pm

"Crispy Time Lord or just crunchy?" Sonya muttered, unable to stop herself as she glared at the flames. "Come on!" She snapped, tugging on his hand and running away from the flames towards the back of the tunnel they were in. "I don't think they meant to kill us, it's like a sheepdog, the flames. Herding us towards where they want us to go. Might as well and see." She added wryly, turning a corner just as they reached it and running out into a large, open cavern.

The bottom of the cavern dipped down like a bowl while the ceiling had several large cracks in it just enough to allow the sunlight to filter down to the floor. "Well... I think we've found the central station." She nodded over to the other tunnels leading off in different directions all around the walls of the cavern. Suddenly a thought struck her as she stared around in confusion. "Hey wait... Where is everyone? I expected some sort of threatening greeting, I want my money back. This holiday is nothing like the pamphlet described."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:15 pm

The Interfector inspected the place and huffed his agreement, "Yeah pretty much what I was thinking. But what could you expect from a bunch of-" He stopped when he noticed people filing out of the tunnels and coming out towards them. They were covered with black hide clothing, the majority wore makeshift masks and those who didn't were no less than ugly. They resembled the face of a butchered pig, really, though they didn't have the nose. Or any nose, in fact. Some were holding weapons that had been crafted to not only slice but rip apart the opponent. With a quick evaluation, the Interfector thought they were probably blood-letting devices so they would watch their enemies bleed to death. One creature in particular stood out. He wore thick, red shoulder pads and a gold mask. He approached but didn't get too close to the two or them.

"Riwght, who're you den? Thought you could tiptow around wif out ou' notice, eh? Think again, dainties." The Interfector snorted loudly at the way he sounded, trying his hardest not to burst out into laughter. Well, he supposed it wasn't the guys fault he sounded like that... but it was still hilarious. "S'pose it don't madder much. Not since we got yer weapons, dainties. Thank the Scrutaw fer dat."

"Rassilon, you really ought to work on your pronunciation. Who we are is only important if you refuse to hand us our belongings. It is not nice to steal, you know. I must admit the training of a whole flock of those.. Scrutaw is impressive. Not nearly as impressive as the way I could make your body break if you refuse me, mind you. Oh, that was violent, apologies." He suddenly turned to look at Sonya with a grimace, muttering to her, "Maybe threatening the predators is not the best course of action."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Sonya lifted her shoulders in a shrug. Honestly she could hardly understand the creature's words with the thick accent and horrible pronunciation. "I don't even know what he said. So threatening them seemed like a good idea." She murmured before stepping forward and planting her hands on her hips. "Didn't your mothers ever tell you it's not polite to sneak up on guests? Well from the look of that face, I wouldn't blame her if she just left." Looking over her shoulder, she cast a slightly chagrined look at Interfect. "A bit too much? Yeah, I think it was a bit too much. Stepping back now..." She trailed off and took a couple of paces back until she was next to him again with a slight groan. If she only had her Sonic she could scan whatever these things were and find out their name.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:18 pm

The Interfector snorted loudly, "It was a bit much, yeah. Though he did have it coming. He did steal our things."

The creatures started calling angrily at the two in front of them, smacking their weapons against the wall in an aggressive gesture as the leader called for silence. "Prisone's don't speak tuh us dat way. Lookin' fer a fight, eh? I was gonna play nice but now methinks you need a lil beatin'." The leader snatched from his pocket a small silver ball that the Interfector instantly recognized.

"That is my bomb. If you figure out how to use it I will applaud you, sir."

Taking this as a challenge, the leader's face scrunched in concentration as he began fiddling with the device. He grunted with frustration the longer he worked. It caused the Interfector to smile a self satisfied smile. His word here was obviously complete.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Sonya leaned over and sent a slightly angry glare up at Interfect. "And when were you going to tell me that you had a potentially dangerous weapon on you?" She hissed under her breath, already irritated that he didn't tell her, but the sight of the bomb alone nearly set her off. Closing her eyes, she ran a hand through her hair and took a deep breath, trying to calm her temper down and reel it in somewhat.

"Never mind, I do want to talk about this later though." She finally said once she counted backwards from ten, her eyes looking back up at Interfect with a scowl on her lips. "I thought you were through with all of that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sixty Days
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next