Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSixty Days - Page 4 I_voting_barSixty Days - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Sixty Days - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSixty Days - Page 4 I_voting_barSixty Days - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sixty Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 pm

"What?" The Interfector said, actually dumbfounded she was mad. "I always have bombs on me. The charge is not that large, only big enough to deal with small radius of people or break into places that have locked me out. I was not even planning on using those for evil. Actually, the only reason I have them was for the ladder. You cannot be that mad at me, I know the Doctor has blown up a few things in his lifetime." A pout was then placed on his face at being lectured about his weapon carrying. He honestly didn't think anyone would be able to steal his things so didn't worry about situations like this. Well, not like the bozo could activate it anyway.

"ARG! What iz dis? Witchcraft!" The leader tossed it on the ground, obviously giving up and glared at the Time Lords with as much hate as he could muster. "It was a trick. You trick us!"

The Interfector looked at the creatures and scowled, "Or you are not a Time Lord and thus cannot activate it. Ever think of that? Obviously not."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:51 pm

"I doubt they even know what a Time Lord is." Sonya mumbled, still steaming over the bomb as she cast a hateful glare over at the creatures. "They are hardly civilized enough to even be considered a group or class. What planet is this, or do you even have a word for it?" She snapped impatiently, her arms crossing over her chest as she narrowed her eyes dangerously. Her anger wasn't sitting still or letting her push it back this time. It was full force and burning fury as she tapped a foot impatiently. "Hello? I know your smart enough to understand us. At least answer a simple question!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:27 pm

"We are dah Scrutaw- Prime. Supreme race of Dowchi. You are truspassin' and will be devoured." The leader announced, shooting Sonya a warning snarl as she took a sharper tone with them. The other creatures started their riot again, smacking things and calling out like primitive beasts.

The Interfector sighed heavily as if this was more of an announce than a threat, "I see what you mean by lack of civilization. Are we going to run or shall I smack them around like a piñata? Do not fret, I do not plan on killing any. Just show them not to play with their food. Because that is what we are, are we not? They were plotting our death before we even arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:52 pm

"No we're not smacking around mentally unstable creatures." Sonya sighed, casting an irritated look at the group, a sharp headache beginning to build up in her skull from all of the noise they were making. "Though if they don't cram it I will personally break each of their arms!" She shouted, slightly surprised when they fell silent at her words. "Oh don't start with all of the 'we will devour you' crap, I really can't stand a broken record." She added dryly when the leader opened his mouth again.

Casting a final glare around at them, she folded her arms and spun around, heading back for the mouth of the tunnel they came through. "Come on, might as well start running. I doubt they could keep-" Her scathing tone cut off as the floor gave away from under her, depositing her into what looked like a windowless cell made of dirt and what she hoped was mud. "You have GOT to be kidding me!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:44 am

"But if we leave I will not get anything back, not even my tie." The Interfector was basically whining at Sonya until he too fell through the floor. A look of disgust wrinkled his face and he shouted profanities up at the creatures. "Well is this not brilliant? I would prefer the shag maze any day over whatever you desire to call this. Pesky creatures. Now may I smack them around?" He grumbled as she shifted into a standing position, looking up the way they came and instantly noticing foot holds that he could probably climb.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Sonya snorted in amusement at his shouted words, a wry smile twisting on her face. "Shag maze is better than this? Maybe later we should just take a visit to remind you that it was probably better considering you haven't regenerated yet." She added, eyeing his form pointedly before walking over to the side of their cell and began to climb up, only to be met in the face by a rather large, pointy spear like object. "Ah... Guards. They would have sharp things. Sharp and shiny things I can see why you people like shiny things rather distracting aren't they?" She asked sheepishly while climbing backwards to the ground again.

"Well... That is out the window. Any other ideas? Maybe digging a tunnel in what I hope is mud walls?" Sonya asked under her breath, her eyes moving upwards to look at the creatures there with a scowl. "I have to say, they are more annoying than those creeps on Delirium. At least they had good rooms and comfortable beds."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:38 pm

The Interfector stared at her with one of his 'famous' looks: jaw slightly dropped while his eyes intently stare at her. He didn't really know what to say but attempted speaking anyway, "I am guessing it was good for you too since you get this me. I am pretty charming." He flashed her a toothy grin as he thought over what he said and promptly started to pace. Bad wording. Or maybe it was good wording. Really depended how things worked out, he supposed.

"I agree. At least I got something out of my visit to Delirium. All these things have given me was a pain in the arse. Maybe we can pull one of those things in here using the spear and beat the crap out of them. Then we can use the spear to our advantage as we crawl out. I really just want to beat them up after what they have done to us." The Interfector huffed loudly and crossed his arms over his chest. He realized when his tie was stolen the creatures had ripped the top few buttons from his dress shirt. Upon discovering this he threw his hands into the air, made the most ridiculous sound ever, and flopped to the ground as if he was giving up.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Sonya eyed him for a moment then stared up at the top of the hole with a thoughtful look on her face. "It wasn't so bad once we managed to realize what was going on.." She mumbled with a flush to her cheeks. "I mean... Hardly makes me want to kill them. It was kinda... Fun." Shaking her head quickly, she strode away and looked up at the top of the hole they were in, determined to change the subject before she got too embarrassed. "Maybe we can strike a deal just long enough to get out, then we do things your way." She murmured to Interfect before attempting to climb up again.

Once the spear point was shoved into her face, she grabbed it and quickly yanked the holder down into the cell with them. "Now then." She said presently, gripping the spear tightly in one hand as she studied the creature with distaste. "Care to explain exactly what it was that we did wrong? I mean, arriving on your planet hardly warrants the capital punishment." Crouching down a few feet away from it, she tilted her head as he glared at Sonya and Interfect in turn. "Go on then, talk. We have some time before someone realizes your gone from your post."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:02 pm

The Interfector smiled in a smug manner at her answer. Definitely good wording then. He was already plotting ways to poke at her about the topic she was now trying to change. Shrugging, he watched as she climbed the wall and dragged one of the creatures inside. He brushed himself off as he stood and stared down as intimidatingly as he good at the beast at the end of the spear point.

"Truspassin' not 'lowed. We gots tah eat sum'in'." It barked it's response. The Interfectr looked at Sonya with some confusion as it tried to make out what it said and finally looked back down at it. "Our only crime was chancing about this planet? Sheesh, you lot are dumber than scrap metal. How did you make the illusion pole on the surface? Or was that even yours? By the way your talking it does not even sound like you have heard of space travel. Unless you mean trespassing a certain area. But you act like this whole planet is yours. You are awfully confusing." Huffing again he suppressed the urge to kick the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Sonya carefully pressed the point of the spear against the creature's neck and forced it to look at her as she smiled coolly down at it. "I'll tell you what, get us out of here. And I won't kill you myself. I don't know how many hearts you have, if you even have them, but I can tell you this. I can stop whatever keeps you going with a simple touch. And I wouldn't think twice about it." She said in a sweet voice, the words dripping with venom as she tilted her head to the side and adopted an innocent expression. "Do I make myself clear?"

(Short, but I'm not used to making Sonya act like a complete I let you keep Mickey! lol)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:39 pm

The Interfector slowly turned his head towards Sonya as she spoke and didn't know if he was turned on or utterly afraid of this side of her. Oh, did he just think that? He raised he fist to his mouth and cleared his throat so he could talk without the words being caught in his throat, "I would do as she says if I were you. She is very good on her word."

The creature's eyes widened as he began to nod as best he could with the spear pricking his neck. "Y-yeah. Ok, Frou will 'elp." It squeaked and shifted backwards, leaning away from Sonya as it swallowed visibly.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:50 pm

"Good boy, now get us out of here without being seen." Sonya said in the same tone of voice, her smile morphing to a grin as she stared at him. Once the creature turned to scramble out of the pit, she placed the end of the spear on the ground to lean against. "Well then, that worked better than I expected. Haven't felt that angry in quite a while." She mumbled dryly, her eyes shifting over to Interfect then back to the ground in embarrassment. "Here I am always harping on you for being cruel and look at me, about to kill some poor creature."

Suddenly Frou popped his head over the edge of the pit and gestured with a hand wildly, motioning they should climb up. Looking up at him again, she felt her face freeze back to it's cool smile. "Come on then, might as well see if he held up to his word. No promises I won't be a little upset if he didn't." She added quickly, already tearing off a bit of her pant leg so she could tie the spear to her back to climb easier.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:18 am

The Interfector patted her back lightly and sighed, "You are hardly cruel, that was just instincts I am assuming. And do not worry, I will not let you get your hands dirty.. not that you could not, of course. I think it would be easier to hate me than to hate yourself. The Time Lord nodded a little and watched as she strapped the spear. As soon as she started climbing the wall the Time Lord followed. Hopefully that Frou fellow wasn't smart enough to realize he could have gotten his pack in on the escape. There wasn't much that could be done but a violent struggle from both parties...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:17 am

Sonya poked her head up over the edge of the pit, taking a quick look around before scrambling out completely and yanking the spear from her back and keeping it pointed at the creature while leaning down to help Interfect the rest of the way out. "Now, our things, where did you lot put them? Several of those are important to us." She snapped sharply, making the thing jump and spin around, leading them quickly towards one of the tunnels nearby.

Casting a look over at Interfect, she lifted her shoulders into a shrug before following after him, the spear clutched tightly in her right hand as she jogged along behind the thing ahead of them. Keeping an eye out for anymore of them, she twisted her head from side to side, looking down the branching tunnels as they passed each one. "How much farther?" Sonya asked sharply, bringing their guide to a halt as he turned to face them again, eyes wide as he noticed the spear pointed at him once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:21 pm

The Interfector brushed himself off, wrinkling his nose a little as he looked around the cave. It was a little surprising how fast the other creatures moved out once Sonya and him fell into their trap. He eyed Sonya and followed. Clearing his throat he muttered, "What if this is another trap? He could be leading us into the heart of his tribe."

The creature pointed the way they were headed and said nothing. That didn't answer Sonya's question. The Interfector sighed in annoyance and passed the two of them, continuing down the path they were taking, "This is becoming another scavenger hunt. How annoying. There are no turns the take are there?" He threw over his shoulder towards their ugly guide.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Sonya cast a glance over at Interfector then shrugged her shoulders, idly she realized she had been doing that a lot lately. Maybe it was a nervous tic... "I don't really know, but the only thing we can do is at least trust the fact that I scared him out of his whits and hope that it was enough." She murmured to him softly, brushing her shoulder against his arm gently with a smile. "Come on, trouble? It's not like that happens every time we go anywhere. Well..." She trailed off, a teasing look on her face as she looked up at him again. "IF anything we don't go looking for it anyhow." She chuckled then glanced over at their guide again to see him duck inside a small entrance. Following him quickly, she entered a dark room with several benches set up around the walls. "Ah! Jackpot."

Striding over to one of them, she picked through the various assortment of items until finally spotting her Sonic along with everything else she had stuffed in her pockets from before. "Oh my beauty, I am going to find a way to keep you within ten feet of me." Sonya whispered to her sonic as she picked it up and inspected it's surface for any scratches. "At least they didn't treat you bad, I'd be really angry if I found out you were broken."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:20 pm

The Interfector chuckled at Sonya and pushed her playfully before she ducked into the same entrance Frou went in. He shrugged to himself and followed, looking around the room like a kid might on Christmas morning. "Oh precious possessions! How I have missed you." He picked up the tiny bombs and gadgets along with some fried pieces of wiring that he honestly couldn't explain why he had it. Finally he came across his pink tie and snagged it, promptly trying to put it on but remembered two buttons were missing on his shirt. "A reunion not so sweet..." He muttered bitterly to himself as he shoved the material into his jacket pocket. After collecting everything he spun on his heel to smile joyfully at Sonya.

"What is our next course of action?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:37 pm

"Getting the hell out of here." Sonya replied as she finished shoving the last bit of random rubbish into her pockets. A quick glance at the door proved their guide decided to chicken out after all and go running off. "Quickly. Before the alarm is sounded." She added, nodding at the absent place where the creature once stood. "Come on, I think I remember the way back." Jogging over to the door, she poked her head out and checked to be sure the hallway was clear before looking over her shoulder at Interfect with a grin. "Care to see who gets back first? Make a wager out of it... I do love a good gamble."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:39 am

The Interfector nodded slowly and followed after Sonya, waiting as she took a quick peak into the tunnel. His grin matched hers when she challenged him and he shrugged, "What if something goes wrong? One of us gets caught in a horde of those freaks and served for dinner?" He shook his head a second time and huffed. "Alright, I will only if you tell me what I have a chance at winning."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:42 am

Sonya thought for a moment, then flashed him a sly smile as she leaned against the wall beside her, arms crossed over her chest as she debated on telling him what she decided on. "Alright, If you win, you get one day where you can do what you want with me." She said, adding a lavish wink on the end just to make him embarrassed. Honestly she didn't think it would be anything serious he would decide on if he won, but the opportunity to tease was there and she had to take it. "Now you know what you get, what do I get if I win?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:34 am

The Interfector's jaw dropped at the implication and his face started to burn a light red. Well he should have seen that answer coming but it still took him by surprise, caught him off guard. He cleared his throat and glanced behind him so he could avert his eyes from the Time Lady enough to compose himself. "Right, well, I think it is only fair if the prize is the same for both of us." That was all he said on the matter before walking up and standing beside Sonya as he looked down the tunnel. Turning to her a cheeky grin spread across his face and he shrugged, "Besides, I am sure no matter who gets out faster we both win."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:51 am

Sonya coughed slightly, covering up the nervous giggle that tried to work it's way free. She should have realized he'd say the same thing, and the thoughts that ran through her head were... Less than polite about what he said. Looking up at Interfect, she mirrored his grin before clapping him on the shoulder lightly. "We'll see about that." She murmured before spinning back to the opening and taking off sprinting towards the tunnel, her shoes sliding slightly as she turned the corner in her rush to get a decent heads start.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:56 am

"Oi!" The Interfector shouted as Sonya began to run. Without missing a beat and bolted after her, long legs easily catching up to her. Unfortunately for him he slipped on the muddy service and crashed into the wall, causing him to grunt. He should have prepared for the turn a little more. Quickly recovering he ran after Sonya again and reached out, snagging her arm and pulling her back as he tried to duck around her to gain the lead.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Sonya growled slightly as they sped past several tunnels leading off of the one they were in, spotting a couple of the creatures as they did. Flashing a grin at Interfect, she ducked under his arm and slowed down long enough to turn another familiar corner, leaving him to keep sprinting forward. "Wrong way, Time Boy!" She shouted over her shoulder, laughing wildly as she stretched her legs out as far as they would go, racing for the dune they had originally fallen into.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:03 pm

The Interfector huffed in annoyance as he had to back petal and continue the race. Well, more like a chase considering Sonya was ahead a few feet. He pushed himself harder, his legs propelled him forward so he was starting to gain on her. He just hoped he would pass her before they came up to the dune.

((TOO SHORT *screams at the heavens and walks away in shame*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sixty Days
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next