Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSixty Days - Page 5 I_voting_barSixty Days - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Sixty Days - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSixty Days - Page 5 I_voting_barSixty Days - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sixty Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sixty Days - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Soya's eyes locked onto a small rope ladder they must have put up after making sure they couldn't get out of their little prison and latched onto it, scrambling up the swaying ladder as she tried to get to the top as quick as possible. The sounds of yelling echoing down the tunnel towards them making her move faster. "I think we've caught their attention..." She called over her shoulder to Interfect with a grin before pulling herself up and gazing around the area to reorient herself with the direction the TARDIS was in.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 pm

The Interfector ran and flung himself on the ladder, causing it to sway as he clambered up, hearing the monsters call in rage after them. He gave up the hope in beating Sonya a few paces back so he just sighed in resignation as he pulled himself out of the hole. Fabulous. He had to shield his eyes as they adjusted to the sun and he spoke into his wrist device. "Lock onto location and come pick us up." The wind picked up as his TARDIS materialized just a few feet from them. Flashing Sonya a grin he ran to it and flung the doors open, heading right to the console as he did so and patted the time rotor. "Good girl. Now, Sonya, where do we go from here? Obviously away from this dump. I would onyl rate it one star for it's services."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:55 pm

"That is cheating!" Sonya cried as she rushed through the doors behind him, shutting them tight against the horde of creatures streaming out of the hole after them. "I call foul, redo redo!" She claimed, throwing her arms up in the air before letting out a sigh of resignation, flopping into one of the seats scattered around the console. "Anywhere really. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy really. Well... Maybe my brother, but he'd get out alive... I think, might get a few bumps and bruises, maybe a scratch or two, but he'd get out alive."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:02 pm

The Interfector threw up his head and laughed as he pulled several levers. His TARDIS took off so smoothly it almost seemed like they hadn't moved. It shot through the vortex only to come to a stop, drifting through the stars at a leisurely pace. He turned and looked at Sonya with a grin. "What was that about cheating? I sort of saved us the trouble. I am a hero." His voice was light with a joking tone as he glanced at the screen before facing Sonya completely, using the console to lean on it. "If it makes you feel any better, we can say you won the race. You did climb out of the place faster than I."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:31 pm

"You reached the TARDIS first. That was the deal." Sonya said in a resigned tone, managing a wry grin over at Interfect from where she sat. "Though I shudder to think of your plans..." She fell silent then got to her feet quickly, plucking at the shirt she wore with a slight grimace. "Before all of that is decided, I would like to clean up. I do not like wearing dirty clothes longer than I have to." She added, flashing a smile at Interfect before vanishing down one of the hallways towards the room she occupied while traveling with him and the bathroom that came attached to said room.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:12 pm

The Interfector puffed up his cheeks before letting out a long breath. His eyes trailed after her as she left and contemplated what it was he would exactly do. The longer he stood there the more rigid his stance became. Finally he jumped from the console and shuddered before forcing his mind else where. He looked down at his own clothes and wrinkled his nose in disgust with their current state. With a small hop he made his way down one of the corridors and entered his own room, a red cross marked the circular door that quickly split apart to let him pass. He'd just clean up and try to find another suit to wear.

His shower was fast, thank Rassilon for advanced technology. He quickly put on grey dress pants and sifted through his wardrobe in search of a white dress shirt. When none was found he closed the door and opened it again as if that would solve the problem. After doing it for a third time he left the door closed and tossed his head up to glare at the ceiling of his room. "Are you playing games with me now? Come on, where are my shirts?" The TARDIS hummed but didn't give him an answer. How irritating.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Stepping out of the shower, Sonya wrapped the towel around her hair and tightened the sash on her bathrobe as she wandered over to her closet to pick out some clean clothes. Sliding the door to the side, she blinked in surprise then shut it again, unwittingly mimicking Interfect's same action moments ago. Sliding it back open, she stared at the dresses hung on the same rack her regular clothes were just moments ago. Ballgowns, cocktail dresses and long, silky ones that looked like they should be worn on the red carpet.

"Seriously? Give me my clothes back. I mean it, Lady." She snapped up at the ceiling, only receiving a mischievous and humored mental touch from her before she fell silent once more. "I hate dresses. You can't run in them." Sonya muttered, turning around, intent on finding her dirty clothes and brushing them off to wear until the TARDIS decided to stop being a... Whatever she was being at the moment. Freezing in mid-step, she stared at the crumpled dress laying exactly where her dirty pants and shirt were moments ago. "You have got to be kidding me!"

She stormed over to her door, deciding to go have a talk with Interfect about his TARDIS, before she realized she was only in her bathrobe. Freezing with her hand on the doorknob, she let out a low sigh. "Alright you win, I'll wear a damn dress. Might as well pick it out for me in the process." She added grumpily, plopping herself down on the bed as she watched her closet door slide shut then open again seconds later to reveal the silver/blue gown she had noticed earlier. "No high heels. I'm wearing my sneakers." She protested, spotting the stilettos sitting on the floor below the dress. Hearing a hum of displeasure from the walls around her, Sonya let out a growl. "If I have to run, I don't want to have to run in those."

A small touch to her mind sent a quick image of Sonya running barefoot before fading away again. "Alright! Fine, the shoes too. Damn you are pushy." She snapped, getting to her feet and making her way over to the closet. Changing quickly, she snapped the buckle on her stilettos before slowly making her way to the door and back to the control room.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:01 pm

The Interfector had his arms on the wardrobe, head hung in between the outstretched limbs and he sighed in irritation. He just wanted to get changed and go somewhere, do something. Was that really so much to ask? Suddenly the wardrobe shuddered and flung open, causing the Time Lord to stumble back with a grunt of surprise. There was a light grey suit jacket hanging there along with the white dress shirt he was looking for. Instead of his pink tie there was a blue one hanging on a rack as well. "What are you playing at?" He grumbled at his ship, eyes narrowing suspiciously as the TARDIS hummed innocently in response. Poking around at the clothes he sighed in resignation and put it on, just wanting to be covered up once more.

The Interfector walked out of his room and adjusted his cuffs as he did so. His face was set into a frown as he pondered what had gotten into his TARDIS lately. She usually didn't act this defiant. Walking into the control room he still had a distracted look on his face. He faintly registered Sonya was there but didn't actually look at her until he was at the console. His eyes widened and jaw dropped at the sight of her. Everything he was thinking just fell away but he figured he should try and say something so he didn't make himself look like a fool.

"Duh- you uh.... wow. I did not even know you owned anything... clothing wise. Like this. A dress, is what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Sonya snorted slightly, a hand planting itself on her hip as she studied him for a moment, noticing that he was wearing a blue tie instead of his usual pink one. "Your TARDIS seemed to decide this was appropriate attire for me." She said with a slight sigh, feeling self-conscious about how she looked as she broke her gaze away from his face and down at the floor. "Would you mind asking her for my clothes back? I put this on because all I had left was a bath towel." She mumbled under her breath, shifting slightly on her feet and wincing a bit at the uncomfortable arch they were in due to the three-inch heels."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 pm

"Why would she think that?" The Interfector asked dumbly, refusing to really acknowledge what the TARDIS was playing at. He shook his head a little and finally managed to tear his gaze away from the Time Lady so he could answer her question. Placing a hand on the time rotor he touched his mind to the ship's, probing to find some answers and the clothes Sonya had requested. In response the TARDIS hummed and flung itself into a random direction, causing the Interfector to fall on his butt. Grunting, he got up and brushed himself off. He hissed out, "You have been doing this on a frequent basis. I would really appreciate it if you would stop!" She just hummed happily and after a few more heartbeats, bonged to indicate they had arrived.

Curiosity poked at the Interfector so he turned the screen towards himself. Much to his despair it didn't display a thing so he sighed and made his way towards the doors, throwing Sonya an apologetic smile. "May as well take a look outside." Upon exiting his hearts almost stopped beating, his jaw dropped and eyes widened in disbelief. Oh no, not this. Please, Rassilon, not this.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Sonya strode over to look out the doors and sucked in a sharp breath, hardly allowing herself to breath as she gazed out over the now-familiar landscape of Dilirium. The brightly colored flowers, the paths that wound through the garden... Everything the same as it was when they first were there. "Oh no, no no no no no. Last time we were here things nearly happened!" She snapped, backing up a step only to feel her feet sliding back towards the door as the floor lifted slightly, tilting her to the exit. "Don't you da-" She managed to get out before colliding with Interfect and sending them sprawling outside. Jumping to her feet the best she could in her outfit, she rushed at the door only to have it slam in her face, locking securely as she struggled with the handle. "You and I are going to have a talk even if you don't like it, Missy!" She snapped at the box in front of her, hands planted on her hips as she glared at the ship.

Turning around with a deep sigh, she flung her hands up in the air in a gesture of frustration before stomping off down the path. Her shoes clicking on the stones the entire way before stopping and leaning herself against one of the trees. Not caring if she got anything on the fabric of her dress anymore. Honestly, the nerve of her! How could she just take over and do this to them. Doesn't she remember last time they came here?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:51 pm

The Interfector stumbled out of the TARDIS and landed heavily on the outside ground. He groaned and sat up though didn't stand, watching as Sonya shouted at his TARDIS. His eyes trailed after her as she walked over to the tree and he ran his hand through his hair with a loud sigh. Well great, he didn't exactly want to get in the way of a fuming Sonya, that was a scary thing. But then again he felt the need to explain this to her, explain how this wasn't planned at all. Slowly, he stood and waltzed over to the Time Lady, swaying from foot to foot as he looked at her with an almost nervous expression. "I wish I could say I knew what was going on.." He began only to drift off. Oh great, this was getting awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Sonya let out a low sigh, shooting a quick glare over at the TARDIS before offering her arm to him. "Come on, might as well enjoy it I suppose. She won't let us back in unless we do what she wants." She mumbled resignedly, her eyes drifting over to the complex that housed the rooms for couples that came to stay, a slight flush rising to her cheeks. What the hell as gotten into his TARDIS? Did she expect them to stay here for the night or for a few hours...?

With a sudden groan, she hid her face in her hands, recalling the bet they had made. 'You get to decide what to do with me for a day.' A whole twenty-four hours, or however long this planet's day was. Glancing up at the sky, she stared at the sun as it slowly sank beyond the horizon. So until the sunset the next day. There would be very little sleeping. If anything, she would lock herself in the room and sit at the chair for the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:38 am

The Interfector smile at her and grabbed her arm, leading her off in the general direction of the small villa. "Right. Well, since we are here I could search for something that will make her happy. And then I will work on rewiring some things so maybe my ship will not be so... " He trailed off and just shrugged. What were they going to do here? He didn't even know how he felt about this whole situation. But like Sonya said, may as well make the most of this.

"Are you hungry? I am not sure I trust what they have on their menu but maybe it would be worth looking over."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:48 am

"Knowing how our luck has been, it's doused in Delirium particles." Sonya said wryly, finally smiling as she looked up at him with a small grin. "But then again, we've endured all sorts of forms of it, I'm sure we can resist a small amount in food." Tugging on his arm slightly, she began to walk faster towards the villa where a sudden waft of cooking food drifted across her face. "Besides, I'm starving, it's been ages since I last ate." She added, looking up at the sky as the first stars began appearing above them.

Hesitating for a moment, she bit down on her lip and stared determinedly at the ground in front of them. "But... I suppose..." She paused and cleared her throat before continuing. "It isn't so bad... As long as we aren't put into that maze again. I suppose this could be... Fun."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 pm

The Interfector faked a gasp, "Sonya? Fun? What sort of blasphemy is this? We do not have fun. We are a species of high organization and professional mannerism!" He dropped his appalled tone to laugh, nudging her a little in jest. "Do not sound so unsure. It is more than likely we will have fun. I have discovered eating can be fun. I ate the bare minimum in my past incarnation but I see how foolish that was. Some food is just so good I cannot believe I blocked out cultures outside our own. Very foolish of me. Though this incarnation is also bad for not eating... only if I busy myself though." Biting his lip, he cut off any possibility of his rant from going on any longer. They were approaching steps to the dimly lit villa and he assisted Sonya up the steps.

A hostess, who was wearing a short black dress and white masquerade mask, led them to a small table on the deck. It was lit with a single candle and offered perfect view of the surrounding gardens, forests, and cottages, as well as the stars overhead. She left them with a menu and, with a quick smile, scurried away to assist one of the few couples around.

"You know what I never understood? Why is candlelight thought to be romantic?" The Interfector was leaning on his elbows, eyes intent on the tiny flame dancing on the wick. His finger slowly came out and jabbed at it as he continued to silently inquire the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Sonya settled into the chair, making sure her legs were crossed carefully before gazing at the flame herself with a thoughtful look. "It's because it casts a warm glow on whoever is near, flame represents passion and the heat that can come from love. It also keeps the lighting down to a minimum, makes sure that the only person you can see properly is the one next to you. Harder to focus on things that you can't really see..." She looked up at Interfect with a wry smile, her eyes shining slightly in the flickering light. Reaching over, she passed a hand over the flame quickly and tapped on his nose before leaning back. "It started on Earth, but visitors took note of this... Ended up passing it to their planet and others in turn. Eventually it just became well known throughout the Galaxy."

Picking up the menu in front of her, she passed a curious eye over the items listed before letting out a low laugh of amusement. "They even have oysters in a shell, can you believe that? Everything here is meant to get couples closer to the point of shagging." She shook her head and lifted the menu higher, hiding the sudden flush that came to her cheeks at what she said. Mentally she yelled at herself to stop talking, stop just stop letting words fall out of your mouth, right now!
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:26 pm

"I cannot say I expected that answer. Though it does make sense. It is an accurate description as far as I can tell." The Interfector murmured as he watched Sonya with a tiny smirk. Amusement then shone in his eyes when she booped his nose and proceeded the search of what to eat.

Picking up his own menu he looked up at her in some alarm. "Oysters induce shagging?" He sounded quite dumbfounded. It was probably due to the fact he didn't even know what an oyster was. Using the device on his wrist he did a quick search and read up on them as fast as he could. Well considering the way some humans consumed them... With a sly grin and a low tone he said, "Well in that case maybe it would not hurt to order a dish full." To cover up the suggestion he laughed and shook his head as he looked at the menu once more. "Crème brûlée. Oh I heard that is divine. Never had it. Oh, it is on the dessert section." By changing the course of the conversation he hoped to jump away from what was previously said.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Sonya ducked her head farther behind the menu, cursing under her breath the fact her face was nearly about to burst into flames at what he just said. "Uhm..." She coughed slightly, her voice sounding high and nervous as she spoke. "Ah, yes, sweets aren't really... They aren't my thing. I don't like sweet things very much, no..." She rambled quickly, eager to get off the subject of oysters and onto a safer topic. "They have... Ah, Lobster, have you had lobster before? It's a water animal that they boil then serve butter sauce with. Amazing." She added, peeking over her menu at Interfect with a shy smile on her face. Honestly, where was all of this coming from? Normally she wouldn't be so damn reclusive, she'd jump right into a topic then go on her way from there, but apparently with her newly discovered 'whole' consciousness, she became crippled with shyness whenever topics like this were brought up. "Have- have you had lobster before? Oh you probably haven't, you even said you didn't eat much in your other regeneration..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:51 pm

The Interfector smiled at her, it was faint but still there. He didn't know whether to feel bad for what he said or amused... so he felt both. "No, I have no had lobster. Do you recommend it? I will eat what ever you want. I am not educated enough with food to really know what is good and what is not. You are rather good at judging these things, are you not?" He closed his menu and leaned on the table, propping his head up on a hand as he watched her. Wow, she sure was flustered. He should probably try and refrain from making any more suggestions. Too bad he wasn't very good when it came to will power... Though the Time Lord didn't want his date bursting into flames and turning to ash, only left to blow away in the small breeze and away from him. The thought brought the image up in his mind and he chuckled, suddenly dropping his head to laugh. Though that was quickly cast aside when he realized he thought of Sonya as a date. Now he was the one turning red...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Looking over at Interfect with a small nod, Sonya glanced over and gestured to one of the waiters standing near the back. "Well, I've only had it once. And that was when I was a child.. Not too sure on how well my memory is when it comes to the tastes of things..." She trailed off, realizing he wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying, but what he was thinking interested her once his face turned an interesting shade of red. "Penny for your thoughts? Or would you just rather have a few moments alone with them?" She teased lightly, the shy smile on her face growing into a full-blown one as she studied him.

In all honesty, it wasn't so bad being here with him. Considering they weren't being forced into a maze or anything. It was rather pleasant to sit around for once, enjoy each others company without the threat of world domination from one species or another. She'd have to find a way to think the TARDIS the next time she had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 pm

The Interfector glanced at her, his anxious expression turning into a dopey smile, "I am just amusing myself with thoughts is all. I think it is safe to say we are already fulfilling my reward for winning the race." He felt shy all of a sudden and had to look away. He inspected one of the collections of flowers, observing how the purple complimented the red. It was nice. The Time Lord was compelled to look at her again and mirrored the smile on her face.

The waiter came over, her pleasant smile mostly hidden from the mask and she pulled out a tablet, asking politely, "And what could I get for you, sweethearts?"

The Time Lord started a little and looked at the waitress before looking at Sonya with an odd expression. Obviously he didn't really know what to say, leaving it up to Sonya to order for him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Sonya laughed lightly and looked up at the waitress, waving a hand over at Interfect idly. "He's a little hopeless in situations like this. We'll have two orders of the lobster with a large bowl of the butter dipping sauce... Do you have any wines? Sweet, I don't mind what kind it is, just make it sweet. Ummm, A few of the rolls you have as well, no garlic." She said with a wide smile, the training she received from her father years ago kicking in. 'Remember, some men are absolutely horrible at first dates, if they look like they're going to freeze up, you have to fend for yourself, love.'

Smiling to herself, she turned away as the woman collected their menus and walked away to bring back their wine. "There we are, always knew I'd come in handy at a restaurant." She chirped happily, taking a sip of water from the glass sitting in front of her and tilting her head slightly as she studied his expression. "You just have to think of ordering food this way, they serve you. Your the boss, take the role and make it yours." She said softly, quoting her father from years ago. "My father told me that, when I was about ten I think. Taught me all about fancy dining and how to take care of myself in situations like these."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 pm

The Interfector blinked, then got a look of defensiveness on his face before it just passed into a smile. "You got training for this? That is interesting. I am rubbish at this. I know nothing about interactions such as these. I interact but.. it is on a little different level than what some would perceive as normal." He tilted his head curiously at Sonya and studied her just as she was him. "Sweet wine, huh? You said you did not like sweet things." His smile grew as he thought of a way to inject some flirty comment.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:16 pm

"Sweet things as in food. I'm strange like that, you should have realized by now." Sonya grinned over at him, raising an eyebrow slightly before glancing over to the side, staring out the window next to them and at the small field filled with flowers and that damned Delirium glowing on the ground. "Besides, sweet wine goes better with a meal than dry wine. It tastes awful." She added, finally turning to look at him again with a laugh, remembering her first taste of dry wine. "Your whole mouth puckers up like it's sour, but in all truthfulness, it just tastes like grapes and feels like you've been in the desert without water for about a week."

Reaching over, she began fiddling with the fork next to her nervously. The longer they sat there, the more awkward she felt. Honestly, her first date wasn't so bad. All they did was go dancing and picnicking... Although, she admitted to herself wryly, it was on Earth when it was starting to burn away. But still, it was fun and exciting. But this... A calm, candle lit dinner, just the two of them talking without any distractions to look at and claim to not have heard anything awkward... It made things difficult. "I'm not the best at romantic situations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sixty Days
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next