Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSixty Days - Page 6 I_voting_barSixty Days - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Sixty Days - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSixty Days - Page 6 I_voting_barSixty Days - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sixty Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sixty Days - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:39 am

The Interfector listened to her and nodded as she went on about the wine and such. He himself turned to look at the field and he sighed, wondering how in the worlds did he end up here. Long ago if he was asked where he'd thought he'd be by now.. the answer wouldn't be pretty, not in the least. He'd probably answer with glory, standing by Rassilon's side as his soldier when really he meant pawn since that was all he truly was. What a damn fool he'd been. The dark look spread across his face and he shook his head, shook away the thoughts and the feelings so he could focus on where he was at the present moment.

When Sonya spoke again after some silence, he slowly turned to look at her. Was she uncomfortable? That was honestly the last thing he wanted her to be. "Then you are in good company. You have probably more experience than me or have been exposed to it far more than I. I was not exactly conditioned for romance in the Academy." The Interfector chuckled lightly and shook his head. "Are you hinting you would like to leave?" He said after a while, his attention on his finger that was picking at a loose thread on the table cloth.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:55 pm

"Why would I want to leave?" Sonya asked, surprised that he would even suggest that. Granted she was uncomfortable with the situation, it didn't mean it was bad. "I've just... I'm not the best person to be in a relationship with. I'm always off running and never looking back. If I run into whoever I'm with from time to time, great, but as you can see what happened between Theta and I..." She fell silent, a small frown crossing her face at the thought of the younger Time Lord. She hasn't seen him in a long time, it wouldn't surprise her one bit if he had forgotten about her. "We aren't close anymore... I just want you to know, that relationships aren't easy for me. I enjoy company of one person for a while, then I just gotta get moving again, go out on my own for a while. Then run into someone new or someone I haven't seen in ages to go traveling with another person." She murmured, staring down at the table as she spoke, unable to look him in the eye.

"I have a heavy burden on my shoulders, and I try to stay out of relationships because of it... There are very few of us left, Interfect. Mostly incarnations of the Doctor really... And there are only three females left. One is his daughter, and the other is his sister." A wry smile crossed her face as she glanced up at him, her eyes holding no humor in them at all. "The Time Lord species will die when we die. There is no hope for it, and it's hard to accept."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:06 pm

"It does not matter to me, alright? Whenever you go, you go. I do not see the point in dwelling on what will be if we can just focus on now. And forget about the past, Theta is history by the sounds of it. It is not just you who made it so, it takes two to tango." The Interfector looked up and stared at Sonya as he spoke, his exterior changing into that of seriousness. "Just go whichever was you would like. For the record I am not a relationship kind of person. In fact thinking of it makes me feel guilty. The only reason I would have a mate, in the past, was if more Time Lords were in need. And even then the mate was temporary, only lasting until the child was old enough to enter the Academy. I do not want kids now. The thought has been tainted and spoiled. I was forced to see them as pawns not hope. I do not want more Time Lords. What is the point of trying to rebuild the race? Why should you carry that on your shoulders as well as force it onto children's? It is time for us to die and let the universe move on. That is evolution, the circle of life, destiny, what have you." His voice got angrier and angrier as he spoke until the last few words were spat. His face immediately after turned to shock at what he said and it caused him to lean back in his seat and stare at the field of flowers once more. Where had that come from? Did he really think that way? Confusion washed over him to the point that he didn't even know what to do.

The Time Lord rubbed his face, wondering how someone so bent to recreate an empire in his past would suddenly say such 'disgraceful' things. Guilt gnawed at him though he tried his best to shrug it off. "Look, I just mean... I do not know what I mean. I just do not know." He covered his head in his hands and sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:36 pm

"You don't like the thought of children and a family because it feels like a necessity. Not like you would want to because of love of anything. You were chosen for a child, you created said child then it was done, there was no love to it..." Sonya murmured quietly, unable to grasp what he was saying. Even in the broken family she had in the other universe, her parents had loved each other until her father had snapped. In this one, they loved each other until the end of their lives when she turned thirteen. She had grown up believing that a relationship could only exist on the lines of love and companionship, never anything else. But what Interfect said, suggested that there were people out there once, that only were in a relationship because it was expected, not because they wanted to be.

"That is awful... Why would anyone want to do that?" She finally asked, looking up at him with a confused expression, unable to comprehend what he said fully. "How can anyone do anything like that if you don't love a person?" Leaning forward, she rested her head in her hands, staring down at the tablecloth, trying to focus on what they had been originally talking about just moments earlier. "Look, let's go onto a different topic, we're here now and we're enjoying each other at the moment, yeah?" Sonya finally said, looking up with a forced smile on her face, one of her hands reaching out to grip his hand tightly. "Tell me about your family, or something you enjoy, a happy memory of yours. I know your life wasn't the best, but you have to have some memory that makes you smile from the past."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 pm

A shiver ran through the Interfector, disturbed by Sonya's disbelief. He was calm again near the end of her attempt to understand his words. Then when she took his hand he shivered once more but for a different reason then the previous. His fingers curled around her hand and he closed his eyes. There had to be something. His parents wouldn't be mentioned considering he didn't even know who they were. But picking through this and that of his past he finally cleared his throat though his eyes did not reopen. "I was personally praised by Rassilon once upon a time. It meant everything to me... it made me feel like I had a reason to exist and was probably what fed the fire to reach my goal. Well, technically it was his goal. But you said makes me smile as in present tense. Er, well.. the project I am working on for my TARDIS makes me smile. I am rather excited to complete it." Thinking about it did cause the Time Lord to smirk and he finally opened his eyes, resting his gaze on Sonya's face. "It is not much.. almost pathetic, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:59 am

"No, anything that makes you happy is wonderful." Sonya murmured quietly, staring down at their hands with a curious expression on her face. As if she was confused at why it happened suddenly, drawing her eyes up to his face, she smiled slightly. "No matter how little a memory is, even if it only was for a second, if you smiled, it means the world to you and those that care." She added in a soft voice, once more quoting her father from years ago, her gaze slipping past his shoulder as she focused on her thoughts.

"And I care, Interfect, or else I wouldn't be here on this bloody planet in a dress on a romantic evening with you." She added, a sly smile crossing her face as she winked at him only to be interrupted by the waiter as they brought their plates of food over and set them down along with a large bowl of butter sauce. "Ohhh, I forgot how hungry I was." She murmured, staring down at the lobster as it steamed under her nose. Squeezing his hand gently, she let it go and reached for her small tong to help pull the lobster meat from it's shell. "Go on, try it, really good stuff here."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:41 am

The waiter's arrival came with a slight annoyance that the Interfector couldn't say anything to Sonya. The conversation had already dropped so he left it. Leaning back in his chair he examined the lobster and frowned. "It is staring at me." He grabbed a tong and poked at the head before looking up and watching Sonya. He finally shrugged and mimicked her, putting the small bite of meat in the butter and placing it in his mouth. The look on his face was no less than bliss as his eyes widened and he moaned softly. "Rassilon, that is amazing..." The Interfector finally realized how deprived of nourishment his body was and kept eating, all past discussions were forgotten for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:01 pm

Sonya watched Interfect with amusement as he dove into the meal before taking another bite herself. In fact, the lobster was rather good, better than she had on Earth even, again the little joke she said earlier rose up in her head about the cooks sprinkling Delirium on the food they served. Pausing with the bite nearly to her lips, she eyed the butter sauce as it dripped off of the small bit of meat before letting out a slight sigh and shrugging her shoulders. Popping it into her mouth, she chewed it carefully, tasting it for a moment and trying to analyze everything.

"I might be paranoid, but I think there's a faintly familiar taste to this that reminds me of the cavern where you regenerated." Sonya finally said, casting another wry smile over at him before picking up another bit of meat and dipping it in the sauce without another word, amused at her sudden tolerance for the drug that occurred naturally on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:30 pm

The Interfector paused in his quest to eat his lobster, a fork full on his way to his mouth, dripping with butter. His mouth was hanging open as he anticipated eating it but stopped at Sonya's words. His eyes snapped over to her and he slowly closed his mouth before inspecting the food he had on his tong. "Really? Oh no.. I think you are right." His adam's apple bobbed as he nervously swallowed and set it down. Unlike Sonya he did not continue to eat, he just looked rather worried. The Interfector didn't exactly want to lose control of himself like he did the last time they were here... that was, well, interesting.

Looking up he raised an eyebrow at the Time Lady, "You are still going to eat it?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:34 pm

"Still tastes good. Not to mention, you've endured being shot by liquid, powder and nearly drowning in it. Still didn't try to shag me." Sonya laughed softly, flashing him a grin over the table, her gaze daring him to take another bite and prove he wasn't afraid of eating the tainted lobster as she slowly popped another bite into her mouth and chewed it with obvious slowness. Swallowing quickly, she reached for the glass of wine that had been set by her plate and took a sip. "I'm pretty sure we can endure through a couple of milligrams of it being in our food. Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:16 pm

The Interfector muttered under his breath, "That does not mean I did not think about it." He stared into Sonya's challenging eyes, narrowing his as a smirk took over his face. "I can endure a lot more than that." He confirmed before picking up the tong once more and dipping the meat in the butter, drenching it more than he has been before putting it in his mouth. He chewed slowly as he still stared at Sonya, his eyes twinkling mischievously. After swallowing he washed the sea food down with a bit of wine and made a point to make a loud exhale of breath in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:28 am

Sonya's lips twiched into a small smile before she began to dig back into her lobster, eating bite for bite with Interfector, continually challanging him with her eyes with every glance up. Before long, she reached for another bite, only to find there was no more. Looking down, she eyed the plate in slight dismay, in all honesty, the lobster tasted fantastic, much better than any she had had on Earth. Of course, she knew it was with a little help, considering the Dilirium sprinkled on either the lobster itself while it cooked, or in the butter sauce.

Her eyes flicked over to the small plate of rolls, knowing full well there had to be more of the -slightly- addicting natural drug in them. Reaching over, she picked one up and pulled it apart, inhailing the aroma the drifted into her face from the still-warm insides before taking a small bite and nearly  moaning at the taste. The roll nearly melted on her tounge the second it touched it, a myrad of flavors entwining with each chew before swallowing it down. "You have to try one of these." She breathed, holding a bite out to Interfect with an earnest face. Not intending to be pushy or suggestive, just honestly wanting to share this with him. "I have never tasted rolls like this before."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:59 pm

The Interfector got a challenging look in his eyes as well as he continued dipping and eating the lobster. It was very good. Extremely good, in fact. He realized after a few moments his plate was empty and looked down with his mouth slightly ajar. Oh, how did it go so fast? All the good things did, it seemed. He sighed and took a sip from the wine while watching Sonya sniff one of the rolls. The glass was still raised to his face but he froze, staring at Sonya until a small smile raised a corner of his mouth. The Interfector considered simple snatching the bread from her hand but didn't. Instead he leaned over, eyeing her, and took a bite. The moan he let escape him was just to get to her, he was trying to gage her reaction. No harm in having fun, right?

The Time Lord sat back in his chair smiling. "You are right. That is divine."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Sonya felt a hot flush rise to her cheeks as she sat back hard against the seat, her legs crossing as she shifted in the chair for a moment. Forcing her eyes away from Interfect's face, she stared at the roll in her hands, steadily picking it apart and taking small bites, forcing herself not to groan as she tasted each piece of it. Licking her lips, she looked over at him with a slight smile on her lips. "Best damn rolls I've ever tasted." She breathed quietly then jumped to her feet and glanced around the restraunt before looking back down at him.

"Let's go for a walk, some fresh air might do us some good, yeah?" Sonya said quickly, pushing past the haze her her mind that she just suddenly realized had been fogging her thoughts steadily throughout the meal. Damn damn damn, I should have known better, that crap is in everything right now, sewn into the cloth on the table, sprinkled in the flowers, probably in the candles too... She cursed under her breath in Gallifreyan, pushing the less-than-approperiate thoughts that popped into her head about Interfector as she glanced over at him again.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:36 pm

The Interfector looked at the plates then up at Sonya. She wanted to walk, now? Well he wasn't going to say no. Standing, he tossed some random coins on the table in a form of payment. Who knew what the currency was here but hopefully they'd accept whatever was in his pocket at the time. He didn't even bother to check as he watched Sonya and started to walk off. Blinking, he offered is arm in a form of escort to the Time Lady and flashed her a charming grin.

"If you desire to walk I desire it too. Walking is always fun, not to mention good for your health. How can I say no to either of those things? Can you walk in those heels? I know you do not exactly like them. Want to go through the garden? I sort of want to evaluate the flowers they have here. They probably smell nice." The Interfector shook his head, feeling as if he was rambling so he muttered a sorry before just smiling at Sonya again.

Man, he felt like a weirdo. And he was blaming the Delirium for wanting to snog Sonya senseless. The want was fairly strong and distracting. He did his best to brush it away like one would wave at a pesky fly. But those flies always came back and soon the thoughts were flying around his head again. His TARDIS was such a pain...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Sonya looked up at Interfect and felt a slight grin grow on her face as she slipped her arm through his. Leaning her head on his shoulder for a moment, she closed her eyes and listened to his slight psychic connection then straightened back up and began walking. "I'm sure the flowers are wonderful, though prolly full of Dilirium." She added, casting a glance up at him with a sly grin, her eyes shining with amusement as they strode along the sidewalk as the double moons rose up in the sky.

A soft breeze shifted the trees around them, sending the familiar odor wafting across her face and making her nose wrinkle slightly from the sharp scent as it invaded her senses. "We're going to end up killing ourselves here." She mumbled under her breath before falling silent again and watching as the night flowers that lined the path on each side slowly opened under the silver light from the moons.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 pm

The Interfector grinned at her and it faltered at the mention of the flowers. Why didn't he think about that? Or maybe he did... Shrugging, he proceeded through the garden and sighed happily. Wasn't everything magnificent? They looked to appealing underneath this moon light. And they weren't the only thing. The Time Lord had to shake his head from those thoughts. No, no... Sonya would not appreciate that. Or would she?

The breeze caused him to shiver and it never died down. He just kept shaking and swallowed several times to try and compose himself. Nope..no.. this wasn't...

The Interfector pried Sonya off of him and stumbled several feet away, "Sorry! I just.. wanted a closer look.. at this... uhm... flower." He blindly reached out and plucked a flower, twirling it in his hands. "It's violet! But it sort of looks silvery in this light. Cool, huh? Oh! And this one!" He snatched up a second flower, "Silky.." Really, this was meant to distract him. Thoughts were springing up and thoughts were the start of actions..
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Sonya bit back a laugh as he frantically ran around, plucking flowers from the ground as he struggled to keep his thoughts in check. She hadn't gotten any images or thoughts, but the vage impression of feeling was enough to nearly set her off. Rubbing her hands over her cold shoulders, she looked around the clearing and began to wander around before scowling at the heels on her feet and kicking them off so she could walk barefoot.

The soft grass crushed beneith her feet, sending wafts of the soft scent up to her nose to mix with the Dilirium that was carried over to her on the gentle breeze. Glancing over at Interfector, she briefly admired his bent-over position as he studied a flower with more then nessicary intrest before shaking herself sharply and grimly began pacing around the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:49 pm

The Interfector was plucking a bunch of flowers before he had a bouquet. He wanted to smell them but his mind was screaming at him. He was right, it would be a bad idea. Oh now he's talking to himself in his head. This stuff was driving him nuts. With a loud groan of frustration he tossed the flowers into some bushes like they offended them. The Time Lord then stomped over, resembling an ill tempered child, and laid stomach down beside Sonya. "eii wan' tah gew"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Sonya blinked down at Interfect, struggling to make sence of what he said before her face flamed up once more. "You want me? Oi space boy, I do not think that is the proper thing!" She spluttered as she gaped down at the Time Lord beside her before moving away and standing on the other side of the clearing, her arms folded over her chest as she stared everywhere around her but at him. "Um... I would think... A room, a couple of rooms for us to sleep, um... Yes, sleep." She mumbled, already making her way out of the clearing and back towards the villa they had seen earlier.

Her eyes drifted up to the sky, studying the stars as they flashed and spun overhead, counting several small bits of rock as they streaked across the sky, creating multi colored flashes of light to join in the dance. Glancing over her shoulder, she eyed Interfect for a moment, debating on if she should go back and get him on his feet. A sudden image popped into her head, causing a flush to rise to her cheeks before spinning around and deciding to wait on the path for him instead.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:09 am

The Interfector felt her leave with the fact it was colder on his side now. That wasn't right. What she thought he said wasn't right and it caused him to shift and stare longingly after her like a puppy might if his master walked away. Well, even if what she thought he said was what he said that would not be the response he would want. The response he would want would involve...

He shot up, deciding he needed to clear this up so he strode after Sonya, calling after her way before he caught up, "I said I wanted to go! Not that I... you know...." Not saying that it is not true... no! Bad brain! Time Lord superiority beats out any... emotions. Gross. No. Bad. Catching up with her, he lingering behind her, staring intently at the back of her head. "For your information I have lots of control. So much control, in fact, that if anything happened it would be because you initiated it." Shut up, idiot. That's the Delirium talking. Shut. You. Mouth. It didn't help that what he was saying was a bloody lie... he felt his resolve breaking and suddenly two separate rooms sounded like the best worse idea of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:16 am

Sonya sniffed slightly, regretting the action immeately as another douse of Dilirium was brought up into her nose from it. Letting out a slight sigh, she turned to face Interfect, her eyes staring at his as she studied him in silence. "You have way too much of that in your system." She murmured, an eyebrow arching up as she shifted on her feet slightly, leaning away from the Time Lord as she caught a whiff of his Testosterone. "This was a bad idea, I have to have a talk with that TARDIS of yours." She mumbled, turning back around and began to slowly walk once more, steadily putting one foot in front of the other with as much determination as she could.

Turn around No, Turn around and hug the man! No! Mentally she screamed at herself, knowing full well what would happen if she did end up hugging the Time Lord. Squeezing her eyes shut tight, she continued walking, only to stumble on a dip in the path, pitching her forward onto her hands and knees as she struggled to keep herself from face-planting in the soft grass.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:52 am

"It was a bad idea that that was not mine so do not blame me, yes? Are you going to talk to her now? Can we not just enjoy each other's company? I will not bite." No promises on the licking fact- whoa! He stumbled after her and soon she tripped. In front of him. On her hands an knees. And what did luck bring him to do? Fall on top of her.

For a moment he was frozen as a million thoughts raced through his mind. But the one that he knew would be in his best interest to follow is getting off of her so she didn't beat him up. He started stammering, trying to bring something coherent to form on his lips but is failed miserably and he knew he looked like the biggest fool.

Rassilon curse Delirium and my TARDIS!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:57 am

Sonya lept to her feet and stumbled away from him, her eyes sparking slightly with the head-rush of blood and Delirium as it flooded her brain momentairely, making her think that it was rather comfortable on the ground a moment ago, why did she move..? Shaking her head sharply, she stumbled back another step and rested her back against the tree, ignoring the bark as it scraped her skin. Closing her eyes tightly, she struggled to level her breathing and maintain the fragile control she had just moments ago.

Struggling to keep her eyes on the ground, she found it more difficult by the second not to look up at him until finally they suddenly flicked up to Interfect's face and locked there. The image of his sheepish and slightly irritated look he had was her undoing, pushing herself away from the trunk, she strode over to him and clasped his face in her hands, bringing it down to her level. Staring him in the eyes for a moment, she let out a low sigh. "Rassilon, I hate this planet." She managed to mumble before pressing her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:20 pm

The Interfector stared at her with wide eyes when she trapped his head in her grasp. What was that? Hate this planet? And soon she was on him, kissing him, and he responded instantly. How could you hate a planet that could cause this? The Time Lord even managed to break away long enough to inquire, "Do you?"

Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her body against his and continued his kiss. Maybe they should stop. Nah, why would they? Actually... what could happen next was probably answer enough. Calm down, hormones. Bad. No. These thoughts were so broken up yet very clear. OK, the TARDIS got him and Sonya this intimate so she should open her doors to them now, right?

But he'd be damned if he was the first to break the kiss. Hell, he'd kick in his respiratory bypass if it came to it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixty Days   Sixty Days - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sixty Days
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next