Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_vote_lcapThe dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_voting_barThe dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_vote_lcapThe dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_voting_barThe dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKeyToMyTARDIS
Newb
Newb
TheKeyToMyTARDIS

The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:44 pm

A blue box. It was nothing more than a blue box. Becca LaFaye would swear her life on that blue box, but the rest of the town simply laughed at her.
It was like a dream, one she had never dreamed. Her mother and her sister were gone. Just like that, an instant and they were gone. The sky was dark, nothing but a giant round disk, a spaceship. She'd watched as her only family had been pulled up into that giant disk and within moments, dropped back to the ground. The life gone from their bodies.
Then there it was, that box. The blue box was here, right now. She heard the strange whirring, and the group of people around her who didn't seem to even notice it. But why? There did seem to be one who looked right at that moment, the exact spot, but Becca paid little to no attention. Her focus was on that blue box.
And within an instant, she felt nothing but pain. She must have been knocked out. Nothing else could have made the back of her head feel like that.
Opening her eyes, she realized she was laying on the ground looking up. But at what? Her vision began to focus and it all came into light...

Last edited by TheKeyToMyTARDIS on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Charlotte had seen many, many things in her twisted life. Young death, riots, revolution, blood, massacres, herself becoming a killer, a statue that moved, even travel to centuries after everyone she knew was dead and the world moved on. But never, ever had she seen something appear out of nowhere with a particularly ethereal wheezing sound. Least of all a blue box.

Despite herself, she moved toward it, curious. How could it be? Was this her way back, was someone coming to take her back with the same magic the executioner used to save her? Immediately, she turned and ran the other way, but it was too late. Someone, or something hit her on the head and her world blackened.

When she awoke, she was lying on the floor next to a blonde girl, looking like she came from the future instead of modern times... or, what used to be modern times. "Where am I? Who are you?" After a moment. "When am I? And who de putain are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://mappingoutasky.blogspot.com
TheKeyToMyTARDIS
Newb
Newb
TheKeyToMyTARDIS

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Her head was throbbing, her vision was blurred. It was all so strange, so sudden. She was able to see better now, but the pain in her head made it so nothing was completely focused. A voice was there, but where? She looked over at a woman, long flowing hair was sprawled all over the floor. She was laying next to her.
With a sudden jolt, Becca felt herself scrambling trying to get to her feet. The floors were cold and a dark silver. The walls surrounding her the same, bare and dark. It felt like a prison without bars. She noticed the girl was speaking to her. She could hear her asking "Where am I? Who are you? When am I?"
Confused. So confused.
"I'm Becca. Becca LaFaye. Honestly, I don't know where we are. I was hoping you'd know." She noticed the woman had on strange clothing, something old. "I'm sorry, but when you say 'when are we', what do you mean?"
The color immediately drained from her face when she caught a glance at a window she had not seen before. It was dark, not as in night, but dark as in...she wasn't home anymore.
"Umm, I hate to say this. But I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Yalti was on the other side of the room, recovering from a pounding headache. He was in his bed before all of this had happened, was it his misuse of the device and it was his ghost brother getting revenge on him? He chuckled at the thought but froze when he realised that he wasn't alone in this space.

There was a blonde hair girl and a woman who looked like she didn't belong here. He backed himself into a corner, not wanted to scare them even further by speaking. Besides, there was something he wanted to know...how did he get here and who was holding them.

He got up and knocked on the wall nearest to him and wanted to find a way to escape. Yalti sighed when he didn't find a result and meandered over to the two women.

"Excuse me...look, we're all in the same predicament, but, i'm guessing you two were here before me, what's gone on?" Yalti said, his voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Robin winced, moving a hand to her temple as if that would stop the pressure in her skull. This wasn't going to be another one of those days, was it? Groggily pushing herself into a seated position, she rubbed at her eyes to get rid of the crust so she could open them. Used to being awoken in bright day light, she blinked them cautiously, quickly discovering there wasn't really a need to. It was fairly dark in here. The question was, where was here?

Alright, first thing's first. If there was one thing she learned, being noticed was not an advantage. Neither was being somewhere you weren't used to, but it seemed she didn't have much of a choice in that. Silently, she glanced around the area - which, sadly, wasn't very large - and counted three people. Three she could see, anyway. The farther away from the window she looked, the harder it was to distinguish anything. Good, actually. Already feeling a bit like "home". Nonetheless, her goals were still to figure out what she could without drawing attention to herself, so movement wasn't the wisest idea. In fact, it probably wasn't too great that she'd sat up in the first place. Slowly scooting backwards, she tried to make her way into a darker corner to hide. In the process, she decided it best to pull her hood on, too.

Now, what could she gather from this? Well, considering the clarity of the stars out that window, it was probably space. Probably. Or at least some rural area. It was the only source of light in here, anyway. There wasn't a door that she could see, but there had to be a way in somewhere, or else they couldn't have gotten in in the first place. At least, there had to have been before hand. With a scowl, she reminded herself of the existence of teleports and scratched that idea. That wasn't much to go off, really. Not likely any of those people had a better idea, but even if they did, Robin preferred to wait alone.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:44 pm

There was a man here now, too, on the other side of the room. And then another girl, with short red hair. All the walls were dark, but it wasn't nearly as crowded as some of the other prisons she had been in. Charlotte took in a breath. This wasn't as crowded. This wasn't as bad. Unless, it was somehow...

"I don't know where we are, but would any of you happen to have seen any statues of angels... moving?" She didn't sound quite as ridiculous as she had straight from the old modern times. Not quite. "That... I've had experience with that method of transport. Et qu'est-ce que vous-" No. Not French. They are not French. "What do you think has happened to us?"
Back to top Go down
TheKeyToMyTARDIS
Newb
Newb
TheKeyToMyTARDIS

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 pm

There were more now. Two more, at least, that she saw. But why? Where did they come from? It had her head in a whirl of strange thoughts of aliens and spaceships, both of which weren't real... Right?
She looked around the room, hoping for an answer. The confused faces on everyone obviously meant they were there with as much surprise as she. But why were they here, in this room, in this place?
Just as she was about to open her mouth, a door across the room instead opened. What she saw, she would never forget.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:02 pm

And the blonde girl was staring... she looked horrified. Charlotte quickly did too. "What is it? What?" She looked from the blonde girl, to the red-haired girl, to the man. Why were they all here? It couldn't just be about her anymore... it had to be about these others, too. "Who are you all? What are your nam-"

The door opened. Charlotte turned to see... Oh, mon Dieu.

Last edited by Charlotte Corday on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheKeyToMyTARDIS
Newb
Newb
TheKeyToMyTARDIS

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:50 pm

They were some sort of metal. Kind of looked like R2D2 from Star Wars, but more...scary. They talked to each other in some weird voice, all the same though. It looked as if they were on wheels, coming towards them, it's little blue... Eye?... was looking at each and every one of them.
It spoke, and made Becca feel close to fainting. This can't be good.
"We are the Dalek's. We will not harm you if you give us the Doctor."
Okay, that was it. They were crazy. She wasn't a doctor, and she doubted any of the others were either.
What on earth do they need a doctor for? Odd thought, did they need a welder? I mean, obviously they were made of metal. Yes, welder maybe.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Robin's heart was about to beat out of her chest as she saw the Daleks enter the room. The Daleks. She'd heard stories of them from the Doctor, and from what she got, they were nothing to mess with. So what the hell were they going to do? Backing as far into the shady corner as she could, she tried to keep herself quiet and unnoticeable. 

But then they said it. And it made no sense. What did they mean, give them the Doctor? It would have been so much smarter to just say nothing and wait for them to pass... But they were going to kill them all anyway, so why not? Getting to her feet, Robin strode in front of the beings, a small smirk on her lips. 'Okay, so. That... didn't make any sense. You brought us here. You did it. So clearly, we don't have a Doctor on our hands, you'd know. See everyone in this room?' She spun and gestured to the others, returning her gaze to an eyestalk. 'That's what you get. And anyway, it isn't really in your nature "not to harm", is it? So what's really going on here?' Her eyes twinkled with an excitement she hadn't had in months. For a child, she felt she was rather clever. Then again, she could be completely wrong and get brutally murdered on the spot, but it wasn't like she had anything to live for at this point.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:06 pm

The metal things' voices were shrill and merciless as their forms were rigid. The machines. Moving. It seemed wrong, but Charlotte supposed it was not as unnatural as moving stone, and that she had seen before. Even so, she was terrified out of her wits. Without thinking, she slid out the knife that she still kept strapped to her leg. It probably wouldn't do much good in a fight. But she held onto it like death.

The red-haired girl was taking charge, addressing the Dahl-ecks with a hint of a smirk and a comment about there wasn't a docteur among them. But "it isn't in your nature to do no harm"? She had known of them before?

Charlotte stepped closer to the girl for protection, brandishing her knife, though she felt a bit foolish putting her trust in a young girl. "Answer her question, vous bêtes terribles," she said in a voice that she hoped sounded menacing.

Last edited by Charlotte Corday on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:50 pm

Tied up in a very shadowy corner, Dakota slowly regained consciousness. She heard the Daleks and snapped into focus. She saw everyone else in the room, and for this she was confused: she was the only one bound and gagged. "Mmmmmmpppphhh!" She tried to say. Tried to get someone's attention. No one was paying attention to the shadows, they all were riveted on the Daleks. Dakota's head ached, and she couldn't even dream of getting out of those hard knots. Moving her head side to side, she found there was really not much she could do. She could only hope that someone would be kind enough to check the shadowy corners.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:33 pm

"Mmmmmmpppphhh!"

There was someone in the dark corner, or something. But what could be worse than these metal cauchmars? Charlotte backed up slowly, hoping to look as if she was cowering upon considering the true might of the Dahl-ecks, and plunged the tip of her knife into the fabric of the unknown creature's gag, slowly tearing it open. "Thank me by not killing me, s'il vous plaît," she said in the quietest voice she could muster. Charlotte would work on the bindings once she determined if this something knew anything to get them out of here.
Back to top Go down
TheKeyToMyTARDIS
Newb
Newb
TheKeyToMyTARDIS

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:41 pm

These Dalek's were strange creatures. The way the red head girl spoke to them, it was as if she knew them. If they lived, which from the sound of the girl it wasn't that likely, hopefully she could share some insight on what these things were and what kind of Doctor they wanted.
The girl who'd woken up next her to had moved to the other side of the room, backing away slowly... There was someone else here. But gagged and bound...why?
Unfortunately, it was not time to focus on that. The blue eye of one of these monsters was focused right on her. She could feel it staring into her.
"There is no knowledge yet of the Doctor in this one. Why has she been brought here?" The voice was creepy enough, but the look didn't make it any better.
It moved to look at the girl who'd woken next to her.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:02 pm

It was looking straight at her now. Charlotte tried to sound courageous again, but likely it wasn't working. She brought the knife around in front of her. Her body was probably blocking the gagged personthing behind her, which she wasn't sure was good--she'd rather have been bound and gagged and not be seen by these things any day. But they were still looking at her and mon Dieu, qu'est-ce qu'il faut dire pour que je survive?

What tumbled out of her mouth was, "I do not know of this Docteur, either. Let us return home!" A little knife flourish. "That or I destroy you Dahl-ecks!"

It was a bit of an empty threat, but if they were to kill her, she would try her hardest to kill some of them along with her. But how would you kill a machine?
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:44 pm

((since this seems to be dead, for timeline purposes I'm going to say they get released after either a) not knowing anything about the Doctor or b) if they know the Doctor, by extraordinarily escaping. agreed?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)   The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dream that no one dreamed (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: