Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Perfect Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Perfect Doctor I_voting_barThe Perfect Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Perfect Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Perfect Doctor I_voting_barThe Perfect Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Perfect Doctor

Go down 
+17
scarlett rose
drealynn
Alice Robinson
Night Pyre
Pavatti
Rose/Gwen
somethingblue
Kira Krysta
Master
Belinda Smart
13th Doctor
The Hermit
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Audrey/Amy Pond
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:27 pm

Ever wanted to RP with a Doctor? Ever RP'd with a Doctor but never felt that good connection that made you want to reply to that thread you were in?

If so then post which Doctor you'd like to RP with, then put your RP'ing style. I will then match you up with one of our active Doctors and we can let the RP'ing begin!

Good luck to all! Very Happy

Last edited by 10th Doctor on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.
Newb
Newb
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Hmm

I'll try this.

I don't mind which doctor, but New Who would be nice.

My roleplaying style is kind of cheeky. Things can get intense, but there's always some sort of sarcasm mixed in. Roleplaying with me can also get a bit emotional because I love character development and relationship development.

And yea, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Hmmm..i would have to say 4th Doctor (Teeth&Curls) would be a pretty close match.

As far as New Who goes, if you really want a New Who Doctor, i would suggest the 9th Doctor, mainly due to the sarcasm and emotional style you prefer to RP.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:50 am

OOOH I NEED MORE RPS

My rp style... kinda depends more or less on the other person. I find it hard to just write a rp flat out, I need someone to have lots of details so that i can make a decent response.
But I guess I write... hm I dunno how to explain this.
I'm good at reactions. Sometimes I can come up wth a pretty good detailed post, but usually it's reacting to someone elses. I guess I kinda need to work on this, but I dunno.

Uh... I do write with big words! Very Happy
I really don't know how to explain my style. That's the best I can do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:26 am

I would suggest for you then, the Fifth Doctor if he is still on.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:00 pm

I want to rp with a Doctor! I guess my writing style is pretty short replies because I'm kind of blunt when I write. I also sometimes take a while to reply because of school and writers block. I do kinda get writers block a lot. I can be very creative sometimes so I might just throw out some completely random plot things which I most of the time regret later. I also don't like plotting before too much because I've always felt like if I have some sort of outline I have to stick to it exactly. Yes, I know I don't have to but my brain is weird. So most of the time I just like to wing it.

Thanks,
Grumps
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:14 pm

I would suggest the 9th Doctor for you grumps Razz
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:05 pm

I rp quite happy, up-beat roleplays. But I can do quite serious ones too! I try to get as much detail as possible but I will also try to do more than one paragraph when typing up my roleplays.

I dunno which Doctor would fit Candalynne really XD
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Although my posts are sometimes short, I can be pretty light-hearted and-

Wait, a second...
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:51 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:42 pm

My posts can be long or short depending on how I feel that day. I'm usually up for whatever. Happy, Sad, Serious.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:26 am

11th Doctor for you Candy

For the rest of you three...you get....-_________________________-
Back to top Go down
Belinda Smart
Newb
Newb
Belinda Smart

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:16 pm

I haven't roleplayed much, admittedly, but my stories would be more in the style of episodes like New Earth - quick-fire adventures done in a humorous way with lots of banter between companion and Doctor. They also wouldn't drag on for ages or be overly serious like some of the newer stuff in the show (not knocking anyone who prefers that, of course!)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Belinda: For you i would suggest either myself or the fourth Doctor. Smile
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:23 am

I'm intrigued as to who you'd match me up with.

I post medium length replies, with the occasional longer post, (particularly in opening posts.) With the Master I try to do emotional and sometimes dark rps. With Nate I'm lighter and more casual. I usually have an over-arching character plotline running through multiple rps. I like to finish rps.

So who do I get?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:27 am

Once your character is approved then i can connect you better to a Doctor Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:07 pm

When i had originally posted that reply, it was not. But now i see that it is i can help you out Smile

Me, personally, RP'ing as the Tenth Doctor, i prefer to switch it up sometimes. Having the other person take control then i do the next adventure sort of thing. So on those regards i would say i'd love to RP with you Smile. It gets repetitive when the companion, or person in the RP with me, relies on me to do everything XD. Plot, conclusion, actions, enemies etc etc

Our Flesh Doctor or Meta-crisis Doctor (Doctor Meta Z) would be good as well Smile
Back to top Go down
somethingblue
Newb
Newb
somethingblue

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Hello, I've come here looking for the Doctor...

Although I have role played for 5 years, I find it hard to describe my writing style because I am not the one on the receiving end of my replies. I don't know what others think about my role play style.

For me, I guess I shall say that I like to get personal. I like the drama and the emotions put into it. My character, Tessa, is really looking for a friend, not a love interest. I may picture the 11th doctor in mind because of how I see his personality, but I guess I am trying to get a second opinion here.

I also like giant adventures and new ideas that have never been played out before. I'm also looking for a lot of motivation. I need to get connected to a character or else I feel like it's my job to come on here and reply. I admit, I'm really bad at beginnings and conclusions, but I do my best when asked to do so.

Oh! And I like dark, scary things... so not afraid of the bloody.

I think I've got at least part, if not most, of my interests down.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Hello Blue, welcome to the site

Keep in mind that our Doctors on this site are not just copy and paste from the DW canon story line. We have them separate from canon time line and start new adventures that alternate their personalities and experiences even more. So it would depend not only on that characters expanded experience but also the person RP'ing that Doctor, since we all leave a bit of our own personalities and feelings into our writing.

Given that, i believed you would be good with:

4th Doctor/Irene Bates

6th Doctor/Espen V.

Or myself.

Our current 11th Doctor hasn't had much time to RP as the 11th Doctor so he hasn't quite gotten the grip of being a full time Doctor. He played the flesh doctor prior but all his posts and RP's were relatively lively and light. Not dark or high in emotional turmoil.
Back to top Go down
Rose/Gwen
Newb
Newb
Rose/Gwen

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Is this where you get your character checked? I really suck at this.
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Rose you are looking for the character creation. Not cannon connection. Go back a few steps and look a little more thoroughly, the rules are sticky-ed so it should be at the top.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:32 am

My writing style is posting medium replies, dark or creepy, romantic or funny. I would prefer to be paired up with the 10th Doctor, but its ok if I don't. I make a relatively large opening paragraph. I like when the rp partner writes things long.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Due to being in the process of potentially developing carpal tunnel, my reply length varies. I do try to get at least two good paragraphs in per reply, though. That's my minimum right there. They can get much longer than that. I enjoy one-on ones more than groups, though small groups are a good compromise if needed.

As for roleplay content, I like both dark and heavy as well as light and such. Having both in one roleplay is even better~ I love character interaction and character building. Making a character grow through the things that happen to them is enjoyable in itself, even if there's a lack of action (though action is always welcome~). I like adding things to plots, though I may ask about them OOCly in case my partner has something else planned. I also like to know when my partner is most likely to be online, due to my very flexible schedule being able to (for the most part) adapt to theirs.

Alice and Pisca haven't been used in a while, and recently were revamped for the purpose of letting them see the light of day again. Hopefully this place does just that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Perfect Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Doctor   The Perfect Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Doctor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next