Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_vote_lcapIce Warrior Zalatar  I_voting_barIce Warrior Zalatar  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_vote_lcapIce Warrior Zalatar  I_voting_barIce Warrior Zalatar  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ice Warrior Zalatar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

Ice Warrior Zalatar  Empty
PostSubject: Ice Warrior Zalatar    Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zalatar

Species: Martian

::Appearance::
Hair: none
Eyes: red
Height: 7’ 8”
Figure: Reptilian, large but slender
Other: None
Clothing: Always dressed in Ice Warrior armor, unless circumstances cause otherwise

::Info::
Family: Brelzarn (Father) Suzara (Mother)

Personality: Zalatar has a lot of self-doubt about himself after being exiled. While he will still fight when needed he feels any fight would be useless compared to fighting among his people or for his planet again.

Strengths:
Years of military training and experience
Armor makes him stronger and is equipped with blaster weapons
Has enough strength outside of armor to break a human’s neck
Survives in cold climates

Weakness:
Armor can be disabled with electric discharge
Outside of armor he is vulnerable like all Martians
Cannot tolerate over heated environments for his species

Battle
Any means of restoring his honor

Dislikes:
Being out of his armor
Being called 'dishonorable'
Sontarans

Dream:
To return to his place among the Martian army and help bring it's military force

History:
Like any Martian, Zalatar was raised to be an Ice Warrior, especially since his father was a General of a fleet. Since his father was in such a high position, Zalatar had a lot of pressure on himself in order to make his father and his clan of Olypalma. He trained the hardest among all others in order to become the best he could be.

His final test came during a battle which took place on Pluto against the Sontaran's. They'd hoped to use it as a means of controlling the rest of the solar system but the Ice Warriors retaliated. In the beginning the Sontarans were proving victorious, managing to hold their own lines of defense, but the Martian forces had managed to push through. During the heated battle Zalatar was forced into a corner with no way out but one: leaving his armor. Zalatar did so and managed to kill the Sontaran after moving fast enough to hit the weak spot, but his actions had been seen clearly by all.

Having failed his father and his people by doing this, Zalatar was an outcast. But rather than live with this shame he left Mars, taking his armor with him, in the hopes that one day he would recover his fallen honor.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Browsing through for any rp groups based on things I enjoy e.g. Star Wars, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, etc. via Google.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentence paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Through the red visors of his armor Zalatar looked to where the Doctor was. To think it should come to this, an Ice Warrior needing to help the Doctor after the times he'd apparently interfered in their own plans. Still an act like this would surely help him with recovering his lost honor.  

“Stay where you are doctor!” he called from over the shadowed area between them. “I will see if anything in this sack will help me to reach your location.”

He quickly looked through everything in the pack and examined each of them, seeing if any were of use. With each of the non-helpful items he found, mainly the carrot, rubber duck, raincoat and chicken leg (being vegetarian) Zalatar tossed them away. Then he found the flashlight which, after examining, he found it created light.

“Excellent.” He said before shining the beam of light at the shadows.

This helped to scare off any of the Vashta Nerada in the darkness as the Ice Warrior made his way to the Doctor.

Last edited by Zalatar on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: Ice Warrior Zalatar    Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 pm

The history section needs to be fleshed out. For someone who's 200+ years old, it's rather short. Also him being the best of the best is kinda Mary Sue-ish. Can he be a great general? Yes, of course. The bestest ever and most famous? No...

To help with the history section, why don't you tell us about some wars he's fought? Victories, losses, any injuries? Also what happened to his daughter?

And as Emma mentioned, they're vegetarians, so just sneakily change that and you're done. XD
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Ice Warrior Zalatar    Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:00 pm

I believe that with time, this character can develop more and grow. As well as your RP'ing skills. So i will place by belief in you and give you a great big...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Warrior Zalatar    Ice Warrior Zalatar  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Warrior Zalatar
Page 1 of 1