Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Hero: Time Warrior I_vote_lcapHero: Time Warrior I_voting_barHero: Time Warrior I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Hero: Time Warrior I_vote_lcapHero: Time Warrior I_voting_barHero: Time Warrior I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Hero: Time Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero
Newb
Newb

Hero: Time Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Hero: Time Warrior   Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Black
Eyes: Piercing Grey
Height: 4"9'
Figure: Slightly thin and tall
Other: Eyes look like they pierce your soul
Clothing: Casual Wear, Nothing too restricting

::Info::
Family: Abandoned on streets
Personality: He is mystifying. He hates other people, because he was abandoned on the streets. His only friend is the Time Vortex, which brought him up as a child. He likes going into a hidden place and practicing his powers. He likes anybody that is a loner like him.
Strengths:
Can slow time
Telepathy
Telekinesis
Weakness:
Sends out signal to any aliens on the same planet as him
Not good at socializing
Practicing his powers
Dislikes:
Having no control over a situation
Other people
Dream:
To hone his powers totally and become a Time Warrior

History: His first memory was of him waking up on a street. He was 9 at the time, and he walked around, to gather information on his surroundings. He noticed a shining crack, and once he touched it, he fell through it. He was in a unimaginable space. It looked like everything and nothing at once. He heard a booming voice. It asked him, "Who are you?". He responded, "Hero". "Well, Hero, why are you here" asked the voice."I fell through a crack. What is this place, anyway?" Hero answered. "It is the time vortex. But how did you notice a crack? Only Time Lords can do that, and you are a human."."Time whats? Anyway, the crack was shining, so I touched it,and I fell into this," Hero answered."Well, you must train to develop these abilities you have. Let us begin." said the booming voice.

From then on, Hero honed his skills. He learned how to slow time, and use telepathy and even telekinesis. Ten years later, the time vortex spoke to him."Hero, your time has come. You must go out and use your skills in the real world.". Hero felt a tugging sensation, and suddenly he was back in the real world, ready to use his skills.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I looked up "Doctor Who Roleplay", and you seemed the most interesting, so I registered.
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Hero: Time Warrior   Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:37 am

Hi! I'm not an admin, but that being said, you didn't do the given role play sample, you have to use that in order to be accepted. Also, not sure if the special powers are allowed, but that's not my place to say, however your description leaves a lot of holes, like for example;
What was this crack exactly?
Why could he see it when he was human if only time lords can see it?
Why would being able to see this crack give him any manipulation over time, even time lords can't do that, so what's different about him?
what was this voice, the Vortex in and of itself cannot speak(or at least we have no reason to believe it can)
also how did he survive being in the Vortex? Jack died being dragged through it.
And lastly what is a time warrior?

again I have no say over weather or not your character is accepted, but definitely add the sample and consider my questions.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hero: Time Warrior   Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:08 am

pav, you did brilliant here. Thank you for helping. I was waiting to post on here until i got on a computer. It harder to expllain what is needed when on a tablet
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Hero: Time Warrior   Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 2:54 pm

No problem. Normally I wouldn't step in since I'm pretty new to the forum, but I know you at least are having computer issues, and the worst that could happen is I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero: Time Warrior   Hero: Time Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero: Time Warrior
Page 1 of 1