Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_voting_barPest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_voting_barPest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:29 pm

It didn't take a genius to see Clara was troubled with what to do with the weevils. Zalatar had already given his thoughts, which were shot down by his commander, and was now just waiting to see what she would do given the situation they were in. He still didn't see why they shouldn't either leave or just finish off the remaining Weevils and be done with it. It would have been simpler. Instead he sat and watched out for them to make any moves while Clara was trying to call the Doctor before calling UNIT.

After the conversation ended and Clara told of Unit being on the way, Zalatar hissed a little and said "If you believe this 'unit' more suited to handle the toothsome then so be it, Commander Clara. Perhaps it would be better if I returned to the transport. I doubt more human would take kindly to an Ice Warrior as well as a group of unwanted Toothsome."

With that he started making for the exit they came through, making sure Clara was with him as they left. Once they were outside and returned to the truck he just sat there in the back, waiting for Clara to either prepare him for the trip back to his current base or to give any other commands. he had a less than pleased look on his face, at least from what could be seen with his helmet still on, but said nothing the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Clara glanced over at Zal as he replied to what she'd said. Something told her he didn't care for her calling in UNIT, and she wasn't quite sure what to do about that. He started to walk back, and Clara quickly hurried to follow him. She didn't want to get left behind in the dark, and she also didn't know the way back to the hole, like Zal apparently did.

Climbing carefully up the ladder, Clara was glad to be back up on the street level. Back at the truck, she looked at Zal and thought he looked kind of annoyed. Not that she could tell too much about the Martian, through his armor, and the fact that she wasn't really familiar with Martians and stuff. But she thought he didn't look happy.

She folded her arms and bit her bottom lip lightly as she thought of what to say.
"Guess you're wondering why I made the decision that I made." She commented. She slid onto the end of the tailgate, turned so she was facing halfway toward him, and pulled one knee up with her hands clasped around it to secure it in place. She thought for a moment as she looked over at the Martian.

"I chose to show them mercy because that's what the Doctor would do." She said after a moment. "I know that's what he'd do. And, I've met UNIT people before. They deal with aliens and stuff like this all the time.. way I see it, it's better to let them deal with these guys. I'm also hoping maybe they've heard from the Doctor. It's not likely, but they might know something." She said, still hopeful. She looked at Zal and hoped he would understand now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Zalatar only sat and listened as she gave her explanation. He did not turn to her or anything, only hissing as he breathed. From Clara's point it would've been hard to tell if he was understanding or taking any of what she said to heart. All that was certain as that he felt confused over it.

"The Doctor taught you mercy?" he asked, still not looking at her. When she confirmed this he replied "I was taught to never let your enemies have a chance to recover. Any inch of recuperation could mean the turn of the tide in a battle. During my fight against the Sontarans I kept to that code. There was one soldier.....crawling for his gun. I stepped on his back to stop him before.....before breaking his skull in." He was quiet to let Clara take him to let that notion sink in before asking "If anyone else was in your position, Commander Clara, would they have made the same choice as you? Would all humans make that decision of mercy?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:02 am

Clara tilted her head slightly as she considered Zalatar's question. Did the Doctor teach her mercy? No, she didn't think so. She thought it was more that her own thoughts on the decision had been confirmed by thinking of what the Doctor would do.

She listened silently as Zalatar told a little about his actions during the war he had fought in. She considered his next question for a moment as well. She wished she could say that they all would show mercy, but she knew that wasn't true.
"No.." She said quietly, with a touch of sadness. "I'd like to say that they would, but that wouldn't be true." She said, frowning. "Most would be afraid of them, and kill them for it. But I do like to believe there are a good number of humans out there who would have mercy." She looked down slightly and sighed.

"You think I made a bad decision, don't you?" She asked, glancing over at Zal. "Maybe I did, but it's made now. I'm sticking to it. And I'm going to try and get UNIT to listen to me, too. I don't want any unnecessary killing." She hesitated. "The Toothsome are
stranded here, probably feeling very lost, and they seem to only want to go home." She let her eyes drift to the ring that she wore on her finger.. the ring that had been her mother's. "I.. know how that feels." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:16 am

It wasn't until she looked at her ring that Zalatar looked over as well. He wasn't sure what the ring's significance was, but knew it was sentimental in some way. The closest thing he had to a momentum was the armor he wore. His red eyes looked from the ring up to her face, eventually turning before she could've noticed. He was silent while still hissing as he breathed. Why was he feeling this way over weevils? Or what it the weevils at all that made him so confused?

"I remembering hearing how Skaldak once claimed a human girl had reminded him of his own daughter." he hissed. "If what you have said is true about your time meeting him, then there was only one human girl he could have known, Commander Clara." He took a deeper breath before finishing with "I still do not agree with the mercy you showed.....but I begin to see why you value it so."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:47 am

Clara smiled slightly. She really hadn't expected to hear that she had reminded Skaldak a little of his own daughter. That was quite a surprise.
"Thank you, Zalatar." She said quietly. She thought about her life before she met the Doctor, and wondered how she might have reacted then to having a conversation with a Martian, as compared to how she was now after having had travels with the Doctor. She could easily imagine that it would have gone very differently.

Seeing the UNIT vehicles pull up, Clara decided they probably shouldn't see the Ice Warrior in the back of the truck.
"I'd better go talk to them. Don't let them see you. I'll be back shortly." She told Zal before hopping off of the back of the truck. She walked over to talk to the UNIT people, asking to talk to whoever was in charge. She first asked if they had any clues to where the Doctor was, and was disappointed but not totally surprised to find that they didn't.

After giving them the details of the situation with the Toothsome, Clara left feeling fairly confident that she had convinced them to handle the situation the way she felt the Doctor would do it. She felt as if she had done what she could, and from there it was up to UNIT. Clara was ready to move on to some other case and try to find the Doctor there.

She rejoined Zal at the truck, and quietly told him what little she had found out, before covering him again with the tarp. On the drive back home, she thought about all that had happened and hoped that UNIT did what she asked. But more importantly, she hoped that the Doctor was alright. 

(The End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next