Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShe Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_voting_barShe Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShe Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_voting_barShe Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

She Really Messed Up This Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Violet bit her lip and hugged back, trying not to cry. "What...what are you going to do?" She stepped back and broke away from the hug. "Bye, Xel."
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Xeltia looked up at Violet, shaking her head. "No, not goodbye, Violet Tyler." She broke into a smile, giggling. "See ya later!" She pushed the button on the Vortex Manipulator, quickly going through the Time Vortex and come out in London, a few blocks away from the Blue Box.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:51 pm

((VIOLET TYLER. xD Never saw that coming.))

The Doctor removed his hands from Xeltia's temples. "Wow. Heh, Violet's a trouble maker. Just like..." He trailed off and was silent for a moment, then looked up and attempted a smile. "Er, this is going to be tricky." Clara rubbed her arm, noticing the Doctor's sad reaction. She walked up to the TARDIS and typed in the date and place, pushing a few extra buttons in the process, and flipping an orange switch. 

This caused the Doctor to feel a bit uneasy as she pulled the lever. The TARDIS hardly shook, and didn't make a sound as it landed. Clara looked up at the Doctor's puzzled face. "What? You just always leave the parking brake on, and never set the stabilizers." She hopped down from the platform and skipped towards the door, pushing it open. The Doctor followed close behind, still lost for words at Clara's expertise on working a TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:59 pm

(I like to surprise people with that! Plus, my friend would yell at me  if I didn't put that...)

Xeltia raised an eyebrow at the Doctor, wondering if he'll even be able to fix it. "Doctor, you can do something about this, right?" She asked, following him. "Please tell me you can." She muttered, crossing her arms. 

~ If we don't do something fast, Violet's going to kill me... ~
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 pm

The Doctor held the door open for Xeltia, running his fingers through his hair. "I really don't know. I really don't know..." He walked towards the scene, randomly scanning things with his sonic screwdriver. "This is bad. This is bad!" He was now not only fueled with the protection of the universe, but now Rose's daughter was at stake. He noticed Violet and ran towards her, scanning her immediately. Then he scanned her a second time. And a third time, earning an annoyed glare from Violet.

"Uh, Doctor? Is she okay?" Clara looked Violet up and down, causing Violet to step back a little. "She looks fine." Violet narrowed her eyes and looked at Xeltia. "...Xel? Who are these people?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Xeltia smiled at Violet, walking up to her. "This is my brother, the Doctor," She pointed to him, "And this is his companion, Clara!" She pointed Clara, then got closer to Violet, poking her forehead. "Are you okay?" She asked, frowning. She took out her laser, and grabbed Violet's hand. She turned it palm up, and slightly burned her, though it was only like a small sunburn. "Did you feel that?"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Violet stared blankly at Xeltia. "What'd you?" All she had felt was a bit of pressure on her palm. "It kinda tickled." Violet wasn't really paying attention to anything. Y'know, I don't remember much. What was mum's name again?" she said, half giggling.

Clara lightly punched Violet in the arm, indicating she should try to be more serious. When she realized Violet wasn't joking, she shot the Doctor a concerned look and then turned to Xeltia. "Did she act like this before?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Xeltia shook her head, her eyes widening. "Violet!" She said, shaking her by her shoulders. "Violet Tyler, please tell me you're okay!" She let go of Violet running her hands through her hair. "Oh no, oh no. It's all my fault. Violet's going to cease to exist, the universe's going to implode, and its all my  fault and-" She turned to Violet, gasping. "Violet! I haven't seen you in ages!" She hugged the blonde, smiling. She frowned. "It's effecting me too.."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Clara frowned, sensing something was terribly wrong here. "Xeltia! Focus!" She walked over to the Doctor, leaning over and whispering in his ear. "How are we going to fix this?" Clara looked at him expectantly, but he was focused on Violet. "Clara, who's that Xeltia's hugging? She looks familiar..." He trailed off and thought a bit, then looked alarmingly at Clara. "Why can't I remember Clara? What's wrong?" Clara squeezed his hand nervously. "It's the paradoxes! What I don't get...is how I can remember. Doctor, why can I still remember?" He looked at her confused. "Remember what? Xeltia, do you know what she's going on about?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Xeltia looked at Clara, confused. "No, I don't. Are you okay, Clara?" She asked, feeling Clara's forehead. She turned around, staring at Violet. "What was your name? Violet, right? Well, Violet, I though I took you home! Where's your mom? Wait, who is your mom?" She asked, stumbling a bit. "No, stop forgetting! Her name is Violet Tyler, Rose's daughter! She's your best friend! Violet Tyler, Violet Tyler, Violet...Violet..." She looked up at Violet, "What's your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:15 pm

A wave of fear ran through Clara. What do I do what do I do... "D-Doctor?" she managed to choke out. "Do you remember her?" His eyebrows furrowed and he rested a hand on Clara's shoulder. "Are you feeling okay? She's a complete stranger." The Doctor shook his head furiously. "NO! She's Violett Tyler, Rose's daughter. Clara, I can't forget. Please, I can't..." He sat in silence before handing Clara his sonic screwdriver. "Pretty soon, I won't remember why we're here...Clara, where are we?"

Clara took a step back and almost choked. She was doomed. Turning around, she noticed a ghostly image of Violet in front of a car. Raising the sonic screwdriver, she attempted to scan it. It disappeared after a few seconds. She saw a crushed baby stroller in the corner of her eye. It made sense, if she had died as a baby... Clara ran over to it and scooped up the body, running back to the TARDIS. She ignored the furious expressions of its parents as they chased her, and she locked the TARDIS doors behind her. Trying to block out the muffled cries of Rose Tyler and her husband, she carried baby Violet to the medical room. Where is it...where is it... She saw a red cot in the corner of the room and placed the baby down on it, pushing a button on the side. The cot glowed, and the baby's wounds began to slowly heal, leaving small scars. Soon it was breathing.

One paradox down, one to go. And the second one seemed almost impossible to Clara.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Xeltia watched the couple yelling at the TARDIS, so she went to see what was wrong. "Hey, wha-" The couple turned around,  the man angry, but the woman, Rose, shocked. "Hi, Rose!" Xeltia said, waving. Rose walked to her, smiling. "Hey, Xel! It's nice to see you again!" The two started to talk about nonsense, as if the problem at hand never even existed. The man, Rose's husband, was about to say something, but he started fading, as if he never existed. Rose stared at his disappearing form, screaming. Xeltia ran to where he was, shocked. "No, no, no! Where did he...." She stopped, looking confused. "What was I doing again?" Rose shrugged, but then smiled at Xeltia, engaging in another conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:58 am

The Doctor approached Rose. "Uh, hi! It's really great to see you again." He took her in an awkward hug and then let go, continuing their conversation.

With the baby safe and healing in the TARDIS, Clara ran outside. She realized the husband was gone. "Crap!" she muttered to herself, then ran towards Xeltia and snagged the Vortex Manipulator out of her hands. "Xetia. Listen. The paradoxes are affecting you and most other people. You don't even remember your best friend, Violet. I just need to know what else she did! Please!" Her hands were clenched around the Manipulator, and were shaking from nerves.

Last edited by Clara Noble on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:01 am

Xeltia looked at Clara, confused. "Who? Violet?" She thought for a moment then gasped. "Violet Tyler! How could I forget about her?!" She smacked her head, clearly disappointed in herself. "She went back in time when her parents met. Erm, I think it was..." She snapped, pointing her fingers at Clara, jumping up and down. "August 9th, 1988! There we go!" She smiled, happy that she remembered, but then her face went blank. "What was I talking about again?"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Clara shook her head sadly and set the date on the Vortex Manipulator. She had never used one of these before, but it seemed smart to press the big, blue, glowing button. As she did, she grabbed the Doctor's arm. "You're coming with me." she said as their bodies shimmered and disappeared.

As they left, it had been too long for Violet, and she disappeared completely.

They arrived at the same time Violet had in the past. Looking around, Clara spotted her about to make her way over to Rose. "Violet!" Clara hissed. "Get over here. You're about to cause a paradox!

Violet's eyes shifted to Clara, then to her mother, then back again. She strode over to where they were and narrowed her eyes. "And who might you be?" Clara didn't answer her question, and instead snatched Violet's Vortex Manipulator out of her hand, shoving it into the Doctor's. She hastily typed in the current date into hers, pushed the button, and latched onto both Violet and the Doctor's arms. "Geronimo, I guess." she whispered as they disappeared, then reappeared August 9th, 2002.

Clara let go of them both and ran into the TARDIS past Rose's husband. Well, he's back. Guess that worked. She ran to the medical room and hastily grabbed the baby, running down the hallway and back out the TARDIS doors.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Xeltia stared at Violet, her face blank. "Violet." She said angrily. 

Rose ignored the two girls hugging her husband. She turned to Clara, taking the baby into her arms. "Thank you." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Handing the baby back to the couple, Clara turned to Xeltia. "Now, uh...I don't know what we're going to do about their memories." The Doctor walked over and shrugged. "That might be a problem..." He reclaimed his sonic screwdriver from Clara and pushed a few buttons, pointing it at the ground. "No...not this one...nah, not for humans..." Frustrated, he shook the glowing device and waved it about in the air. "Why is there no memory setting?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 am

Xeltia giggled, amused by her brother's frustration. "Here." She took out her laser device, handing it to him. "It has one. Don't ask." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:05 am

He took the device in his other hand. "Now I suggest you all get in the TARDIS, you might cause some memory relapse." The Doctor ushered Clara, Xeltia, and Violet into the blue box and closed the doors, facing Rose and her husband. With a sad expression, he took Rose in a hug. "Goodbye." he whispered, and pulled away from the hug with tears in his eyes. The Doctor pointed the laser and adjusted the setting, then pointed it at the husband with a shaky hand. He fired it, then moved on to Rose and did the same. The Doctor walked to the TARDIS doors, and pushed them open slowly. He knew he could never see her again.

Taking a deep breath and giving his friends the most convincing smile he could muster, the Doctor walked up to the console and set the date for when they had picked up Xeltia. He hesitated before pulling the lever. "Do you want to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Rose nodded, muttering, "Goodbye, Doctor." Her husband just looked extremely confused, while she was crying. After the Doctor went inside the TARDIS, they looked to each other, then to Violet, then to each other again. "What just happened?" Rose asked, bouncing Violet in her arms. "I have no idea." Her husband said, shaking his head. They both stared for a moment, then shrugged, walking away from the TARDIS and towards their home.

"I don't know, it's up to you, really." She started, sitting on the captains chair. "I would love to travel in something else other then a Vortex Manipulator, plus, Jack might be missing it..." She stared at it, then shrugged. "And if I were to come along, you'd have to take this brat," She pointed to Violet, "too." She leaned back into the chair, crossing her arms.

"Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Clara smiled and set her hand over the Doctor's, pulling it off the lever. "I'd love it if you stayed. We can...work around Violet's issues." Sending Violet a smile, Clara moved in front of the Doctor and entered different coordinates, then pulled the lever. The TARDIS landed quietly and she walked towards the door, holding it open. "Welcome to Akhaten!"

The Doctor rolled his eyes and sighed. "Sure hope we don't run into any fake gods this time..." He led Violet and Xeltia outside into the bright light.

Last edited by Clara Oswin Oswald on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:03 am

Xeltia squealed, jumping up and down. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She yelled, hugging her brother and Clara tightly. Violet pretended to still be offended by Xeltia's 'brat' comment, but soon gave in, joining the hug.

"This is going to be EPIC!"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:59 am

Laughing, the Doctor broke away from the hug. "Now..." he said, pulling out a small pamphlet from his pocket. "Do you want to go to...hm...the market, the restaurant...ooh! Clara, remember the flying little speed-ships? And they have suntanning! 5 minutes and you look like you've been in Florida for a week!"

Clara shook her head and laughed to herself. "Do they seriously have a brochure?" She turned away and looked at the busy market with all the different species. This never gets old.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Xeltia looked over the Doctor's shoulder, giggling. "Violet, you want to go to the market?" The blonde nodded, smiling. "Sure." Violet looked around, a curious expression on her face. "This is way better then the Vortex Manipulator." Xeltia nodded, looking distastfully at the device on her wrist. "Hey, big bro, what should I do with this?"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:27 am

The Doctor took it off her wrist and bounced it a bit in his hands. "Doctor, we could use it to get to the market instead of walking..."

His eyes lit up at the idea and hastily typed in some coordinates, pushing a large button, and grabbing the three girls' hands. There was a flash of light, and they arrived in the indoor market. There were tents set up all over the place. The little slivers of light that managed to get through dotted the dusty brown floor. "This part of the market is way better." the Doctor said with a smile.

Clara crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Sure wish you'd taken ME here..." she mumbled, and headed off to a particularly interesting looking tent. The fabric was faintly glowing from inside, and she peered through the tent flaps. "Wow." she breathed. "Hey Doctor, these might interest you!"

The Doctor entered the tent and froze. There were tables covered in assorted rocks and stones, some glowing, which explained the light emitting from the tent. But one small stone caught his eye, and he slowly walked over to it as if it were dangerous. The Doctor scooped up the red pebble. It was a fiery red with hints of orange, and gleaming purple veins ran through it. Pock marks dotted the rocks surface, and as he held it, small parts of it crumbled in his hand. "B-but that's...G-gallite! It's from..." the Doctor choked, but couldn't finish the sentence.

The stall owner stood up from behind the table. "From Gallifrey. Yes, I know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Really Messed Up This Time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next