Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShe Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_voting_barShe Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShe Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_voting_barShe Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

She Really Messed Up This Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Xeltia dragged Violet over to a tent across from the one Clara and the Doctor were at. Violet pointed to a jewel hanging from white lace. "Xeltia, what color is that?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. The jewel was flickering from green, blue, red, clear, black, and purple. Xeltia looked at the necklace, smiling. "It's whatever color you want it to be, for me, it's a rainbow." She took it off the small rack, gaining the attention of the shop keeper. "Ah, yes. It seems you have caught interest in the wonderful mind-reading jewel." He said, smiling. Xeltia frowned, confused. "Mind-reading? Heck no, this is psychic." She stated, taking out a small wallet. She flipped it open, showing the Doctor's psychic paper. "Like this lovely piece of paper that I took-borrowed from my not as lovely brother over there." She smiled, pointing to the Doctor. Violet giggled, looking at the unsuspecting Timelord. Noticing his tense posture, she tapped Xeltia's shoulder, trying to get her attention. "Whaaaaaaaa-" The child- I mean, young woman whined, turning around. She stopped, walking over to the Doctor, muttering, 'Sorry' to the people/aliens she bumped into. When she reached her brother, she poked his arm, asking, "What is it, Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:31 pm

With shaking hands cupped around the rock, he tilted it towards Xeltia. "Do...do you recognize it? I know it's been a long time..." His voice was soft and filled with sorrow, and his face seemed almost grey.

Clara knew Gallifrey was time-locked and long gone, so she was surprised at the origin of that rock. Turning to the hooded salesman and looking where she estimated his eyes were, she set her hand on the table. "'Scuse me, but where the hell did you get that rock?" she said, gesturing to the Doctor's open hands.

The man took off his hood, revealing bleached-blonde hair and dark brown, almost black eyes. He had dark blonde stubble on his chin, creating a visible beard shape. He smiled, his teeth glinting in the light of the stones. "From Gallifrey itself, of course."

((And we end in suspense, yet again. xD I'll play Violet for now...just, do you mind playing the Master? I wanted to add a little twist to this role-play...meh.))
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 pm

(Nah, I don't mind! I love all the suspense, by the way! Very Happy)

Xeltia stared at the stone, shaking her head. "That, that can't be, t-that's..." She trailed off, slowly looking up to the apparent seller. She went wide eyed, backing up behind the Doctor, frightened. "M-Master..." She shook her head again, not believing the rock's existence outside of the Time-lock, nor the existence of the Master.

"Did'ja miss me, sweetie?" He asked, smirking at her. "I certainly did."
"D-don't call me sweetie!" She replied, trying to cover up her fear with anger, though, so far, she was failing. The Master's smirk grew, amused by the smaller, and much weaker, Timelady, ignoring the Doctor completely.

(The Master calls her 'sweetie' to mess with her, it doesn't involve relationshipness...
Or does it? DUN DUN DUUUUN.)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 am

((xD))

Violet froze with fear. She'd heard of this man. The cause of much destruction and death. Cowering behind the table, she tried to calm herself. He SEEMED nice enough... Violet peeked her head over the table and managed to stand up.

The Doctor, almost dropping the Gallifreyan stone, stared at the Master. A mix of emotions surged through him, remembering the last time he had seen him. The day he died. "B-but. But you died!" Ignoring his own confusion, the Doctor gave the Master a huge grin. "Miss ME?"

Having sat down on a small wooden stool in the corner of the tent, Clara simply watched the scene unfold. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with this fake death nonsense, not after what she had witnessed when she met Jack. Shaking away that thought, she rested her head on her chin.
This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:37 pm

"Of course not, I hate you, remember?" He replied, frowning. He held it for a few seconds, but he couldn't hold any longer. He smiled, laughing at the Doctor's disappointed face. "Lighten up, I was joking!" He said, then turned to smirk at Xeltia. She glared, causing the Master to frown again, tilting his head. "Oh, you're not still angry about that, are you?" He asked, walking around the display table. He turned her to face him, but Xeltia, wanting nothing to do with him, stuck her tongue out, then stormed out of the tent. "You'll have to forgive me sooner or later!" He called after her. "How 'bout never?!" She shouted, jogging away.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 am

The Doctor was filled with joy at the Master's reply, but his expression quickly turned to confusion. "What's she so upset about?" Violet finally mustered enough courage to speak.

"Dunno, we should probably go get her before she creates another paradox." She ended with a smirk, and all her usual confidence was back as she put a hand on her hip. Clara stood up from the chair and rolled her eyes. "Let's not forget YOU were the one that caused the paradoxes..." She pushed through the tent flap and ran after Xeltia, barely dodging a few aliens resembling rhinos and a human-cat hybrid. "Sorry!" Clara called, and reached Xeltia. "What did he do? He seems nice enough."
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Xeltia scoffed. "Nice? He killed countless people, and tried to take over the world!" She exclaimed, crossing her arms. "Twice." She added, glancing behind her. "I can't tell you what he did to me, I didn't even tell the Doctor yet." She explained, growing quiet.
Stopping by a closed shop, she looked around, checking to see of anyone was there. Spotting no one, she cleared her throat, saying, "Whatever, I'll tell you anyway." She sighed. "I know this is going to sound strange and girly, but..." She paused, looking down. "We used to be togther." She muttered, tapping the toe of her boot on the ground. "Please don't tell anyone, not even Violet." She pleaded, putting on her best kicked-puppy expression.

(Pssh, that totally wasn't weird to write, whatcha talkin' about?)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:13 pm

((So it DOES involve relationshipness! ;D))

A knowing look flashed across Clara's face and she smiled. "It's okay, I won't. Just forget about it and lets get back to the tent. Act like nothing happened between you guys, kay?" She said softly before turning back to the tent. "Besides, the Doctor is really happy to see him for some reason, and it's a genuine happiness. You don't see that with him often." Her smile faded and she walked back towards the tent. He's happy to see a murderer. Wonderful.

The Doctor sighed. "Oh well. That's women for you." he said, earning an annoyed glare from Violet. Giving her a cheeky smile, he turned back to the tent entrance. "Well, Master, I think they're coming back. Good luck dealing with Xel." The Doctor's eyes shifted back to the stone in his hands, and slipped it into his pocket, humming.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:03 pm

(Yuppers!)

Xeltia nodded to Clara, smiling. "I'll try." She said, walking back into the tent.
She hit her brothers arm, glaring. "I heard that. Not all women are the same." She gestured to Violet, "Violet here fawns over every single man she sees, just like her grandmother!" She said, smirking at the blonde's offended look.

The Master chuckled, smirking at the others. "Doctor, I'm going to need that back." He said, holding his hand out. Xeltia shook her head, a small frown on her face. "Nah, I think he'd rather keep it." She put her hands behind her back, rocking back and forth on her feet. "Come on, Tyler, I want to check out some of the other tents." Xeltia grinned, skipping out of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:55 am

Violet rolled he eyes and leaned against the table. "Nah, I'm not as bad as grandma Jackie. Oh god, I heard she even flirted with him!" she said, and pointed a finger at the Doctor.

Ignoring Violet, the Doctor slowly pulled the stone out of his pocket and stared at it for a while before placing it on a table. He gave a small, unconvincing smile and pulled his hand away, stuffing it in his pocket. He was still staring at the stone as he talked. "It's okay, Xel. I don't think I'd like it around, anyways. Too many.....bad memories."

At these times, Clara knew someone had to comfort him. She walked up and held his hand, giving it a slight squeeze. "It's okay, Doctor. It's okay. Wasn't your fault." she whispered. Leading him to the door, she muttered to the others. "Let's go before it gets worse."
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 pm

The Master smirked at the group, watching them leave. "Oh, don't worry." He started when they were out of earshot. "There's going to be more then bad memories, Doctor." He chuckled, walking out of the tent, the Gallite in hand.

(I think we should make another RP for this, since they've fixed the paradox and such. What do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:37 pm

((Yup. I think I'll start it because you just posted :T))
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:13 pm

((It's called The Master's Return Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:16 am

(It already sounds epic! See ya there!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Really Messed Up This Time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3