Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_vote_lcapChansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_voting_barChansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_vote_lcapChansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_voting_barChansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) Empty
PostSubject: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:02 pm

With her guitar on her back, Audrey walked in the rare sunlight of England. Clouds obscured most of the sky, but the weak sun was able to poke through. Notebook in hand, Audrey beelined for the one empty bench at the park she was in, and took a seat. Placing her case on the ground, Audrey pulled out her guitar and her notebook, plucking the strings to tune her instrument.

She started singing softly, strumming the chords as she went, only pausing to flip the page of her notebook.
At one point, she paused. Some of the lyrics in her book her wrong... she grabbed a pencil out of her case and fixed it. As she went to put the pencil back, she noticed a flyer on the ground.

Do you like music? Do you like bands? If you do, join us at Pickadilly Park at three pm this Saturday, September 5th. Much fun, and much food. See you there!

Audrey read the short advertisement again, and realized that today was Saturday, September 5th. She looked over to a park sign, and noticed that this was indeed Pickadilly Park. It was just about noon time, Audrey realized. The bands would most likely start setting up soon. She looked around, pointing out a large white tent propped up in a grassy clearing. She might as well go, she was right at the park. And, Audrey thought, it was free!

Smiling, Audrey went back to playing her guitar as she waited for time to pass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Treela had been walking all day and needed rest. The best part of being a freelance alien in disguise was also one of the downfalls: not having anywhere to really go. She'd just come from a restaurant where, using her zygons powers, had managed to pretend to be one of the normal patrons arriving for a surprise lunch. But she played it better by not paying and running out, giggling to herself on how the real man would be treated the next time he were to enter.

After that she'd made her way to the park where, after enjoying the sights for a bit, had seen a flyer for a concert taking place that day. Treela took this as a lucky sign since she tended to like human music a lot. When she saw when it would start she realized she had time to kill for a nice little nap.

Finding a tree with a bench underneath she felt like sleeping up on one of the trances just in case she'd suddenly changed her form without realizing it. At least that way no one would see. Only a few minutes went by before she was woken by someone playing music beneath her.

Looking down she saw the girl playing the guitar and actually thought she was good. At first she'd planned to tell her to buzz off and let her sleep but, after hearing her music, she thought it was rather nice. So instead she moved herself along with the rhythm of the song as it played until, finally, the girl stopped.

At that point Treela clapped and said "Encore!" in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Audrey paused and looked above her. A girl sat, perched on a tree branch above the bench Audrey was sitting on. "Encore?" Audrey looked at her, confused.
"No one's ever asked for an encore before!" She laughed. "But I guess I could play another... as soon as you tell me your name! I'm Audrey, by the way," she grinned, and placed her guitar flat on her lap.

What a change! At school, when Audrey had ever dared to play her guitar in the hallways or anything, people would tell her that she sucked and she shouldn't quit her day job. Rude comments played over and over in her mind, until she finally got the point and just played by herself at home. But it was fun having people react nicely for a change. Today someone actually wanted to hear Audrey play, which made her feel good inside.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Treela gave her a little surprised look when the girl, Audrey as she later knew, had said she hadn't had anyone ask her to play more songs. However when she did ask her name Treela hesitated before giving her fake, human, name. This was the name of the actual girl she took the form of and one she used whenever meeting those who obviously weren't familiar with aliens as of yet.

Reaching down from the branch where she still sat she had her hand out while saying "I'm Tina Murray." After that she dropped down from the branch on her feet right in front of Audrey and commented "You play pretty nice. You going professional?"
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:49 pm

A deep red blush settled into Audrey's features. "Never thought about it," she mumbled. "Thanks, though."

She shook Tina's hand, and then mumbled something about putting her guitar away. It was just about one, and Audrey was getting pretty hungry. "You up for some food?" She asked Tina, while zipping up her guitar case. "There's a Mexican place down the block, or a cute little Italian place about a mile south," Audrey continued. "Both are pretty decent," she added.

Throwing her guitar bag's straps on her shoulders, Audrey slowly stood up. Two hours till showtime, and a possible new friend. Win!
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:53 pm

After being thanked she shrugged and said "Just calling it like I see it." Treela/Tina then listned as she offered food to which she smiled and said "Your choice. I'm not picky." Afterwards she walked with her she looked at her and smiled before asking "You always take complete strangers out for dinner? Or am I just a 'special case'?" with a wink.

Treela was just enacting her usual flirtatious disposition towards Audrey. She did think she was pretty and, provided she felt the same, she'd have given a little relation between them a shot. But if not she wasn't the sad-sap type either. Really she wouldn't mid how it would go one way of the other. As long as it meant hanging out to kill time until the concert.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Audrey didn't quite know what to say. "I just figured... you know, y-y-you looked friendly is all. And I thought you were going to the concert. You are, aren't you?" Audrey questioned. Tina had never said anything about going to the concert, but really, this park was usually deserted. First event in ages, everyone shows up.

Audrey didn't think she was explaining herself very well. Which was weird, for her.

"Italian it is then," Audrey stated, and started walking in the direction of the Italian place called "Quizinno's".

Walking through the front door, two servers immediately greeted them. "Welcome! A table for two, I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:26 pm

After being asked about the concert Treela/Tine shrugged and said "As long as it's still going, I'm there." Afterwards once they'd reach the place and the servers asked for a table she answered "Two's good." Once the two were seated and looking over a menu Treela had finished with "Get me a bit of garlic bread with some ravioli and sauce. And a coke too."
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:55 pm

After Audrey had ordered and the two had received their food, some musician wih a guitar walked into the restaurant and sat on a tiny stool. He started playing, and Audrey looked up, surprised. "Huh! In-house entertainment!" She whispered to Tina. "Must be a preview for the concert at the park!"
Indeed it was, as Audrey soon noticed. A tiny paper on their table read Live musician, Saturday, September 5th: Johnny Ferra.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Treela shrugged at this before the food and drinks arrived, at which point she already started scarfing two down. Despite being a lady she didn't act very lady-like, but her attitude showed she didn't much care. She then washed it down with her drink before letting out a small belch.

"Excuse." she said before the guy started playing. She tapped her fingers to his beat before saying "You know you could try that. Going into bars and open mic places and playing. Never know but you might be good. Maybe someday a big executor comes in and hears you."
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Audrey nodded. "I could try. But I'd be too nervous," she said. "I'm not that good," she mumbled.

She really liked this Johnny Ferra, though. As one of his songs ended, she was one of the loudest clappers. Her meal sat, slowly growing cold as she listened and watched Ferra play. He seemed like a nice fellow. He seemed about mid-twenty, with glowing green eyes and floppy sandy hair.

"He's not bad looking, is he?" Audrey whispered to Tina.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Taking a second glance Treela took a good look at him. She nodded to herself while observing him, seeing how he had that handsome artistic air about him. Even the way he played had a bit of enticement to it.

"Yeah. Not bad look at all." she answered while leaning back in her chair. After a moment she nudged Audrey's arm and said "Dare you to go up and talk to him when he's done."
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:05 pm

"I'm not sure I could do that," Audrey stated. He was cute, she knew that, but she wouldn't have the courage to go talk to him. He was probably too good for her anyways. No guy ever liked her. In her whole life, only one guy had ever asked her out. And then he ditched her the next day for some pretty cheerleader. Jerk. Audry had learned to keep herself hidden from the world, in one way or the other. People didn't usually communicate with her, and she was perfectly fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Shrugging Treela said "Then I'll do it." just as he'd finished.

A few people clapped and gave him tips before Treela made her way over. Acting as the shy but interested type she walked over and acted all cute and flirty with him. For a while the two talked, Treela pointing to Audrey once or twice, before the man wrote down his number on a nearby napkin. Treela thanked him before walking back to the table just as he walked out of the store.

"See? Easy." she said before handing the napkin to Audrey. "Oh by the way, I told him you were interested more than me. So call the number a gift." she finished with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Treela went over to him too quickly for Audrey to react. She just sat there for a second, confused, and then when Treela came back, with the guy's number, Audrey laughed. She had taken the initiative for Audrey!
Audrey had a guy's number! She had someone's number! Wait. She had someone's number. She now was expected to call him. Otherwise, she would seem like a bad person.

As the waiter came by with their check, Audrey snuck a glance in Ferra's direction. He happened to glance over at that moment, and Audrey quickly looked down at her shoes. She could feel a blush rising on her face. What was wrong with her? She just got someone's number!
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Treela only smirked at this as she watched the brief glance between the two. It was moments like these they made her glad to be among humans, and to live among them as well. She thought back to her first encounter with a boy, one that ended with her needing to walk out on him for obvious reasons. Still, being human, Audrey had more options.

She just smiled and sipped her drink before saying "No need to thank me." When the check came she said "I'll cover the tip." before putting her money up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)   Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chansons du Parc (Treela & Audrey)
Page 1 of 1