Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Sanctuary has been breached

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:42 pm

The Doctor peered back at the scanner and moved it behind him before turning back and placing his hands onto her shoulders and forcing her to look at him, "Anna.." he told her, looking deep into her eyes, "I need you to trust me. This could never be more important. I need you to go back into the void...i will lure them in. Fix the gap in the void..trust me" he paused then winked, releasing the tension of his grip on her shoulders "I've got a plan". Smiling, The Doctor spun around and yanked down the main lever, sending the TARDIS lurching forward and forcing The Doctor to grab the sides of the console to keep himself from falling. 

The signal on the scanner continued to pursue the TARDIS through the seemingly endless darkness of space until finally, point of the void came up on the scanner and The Doctor turned his attention back over to Anna. "Now, when i say go. Jump out of those doors..or..fade into the void. Yes, yes, i know they will follow you but trust me..i've got a plan and it will work" He paused, "hopefully" he mumbled under his breath as he turned to the controls, "Go!", he finally said after a few minutes preparing the controls.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 am

Anna's mismatched eyes met the Doctor's and became fearful. Go back to the...void? In that hell? But she /had/ to trust him, every fiber in her body said to do that. As the TARDIS started to shake, she barely caught the sides of the console next to the Doctor. 

She could feel her heart beat so fast, feeling truly...alive...for the first time in...well she couldn't remember from when. She closed her eyes, letting out the fading feeling that she had tried so much to keep back. She started to fade, until only a small breeze in the TARDIS was all that was left from her.

When her eyes opened again, the terrifying hell that her 'home' had become. Her heart started pounding again, making Anna cry out of pain. She forced her eyes open, and floated over a bright crack. Louder noises and blinding images came from it, making her head worse. She finally reach it, her hands touching it. A soft glow came from her hands, looking much like regeneration energy, and the crack was closed. She let out a sigh of relief, looking around. The sanctuary started to calm down, and she smiled softly. Oh, it felt so good...she floated aimlessly, right near where the TARDIS started to materialize. She knocked softly at the door.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:56 am

Just as the crack closed, a ship burst through the seems, a second later the clashing of the sides of the void came together. The ship hovered for a few moments before shifting it's body, rotating directly in the line of Anna, the nose of the ship glaring at her menacingly as it's engines fired up, reading to burst straight for her. With the crackling sound of fire, the ship sped off towards Anna, the void behind it seeming to ravel and fold in the ships speed. Then, the doors of the TARDIS creaked open and a hand extended out towards Anna, "Come on" a voice echoed down to Anna. 

Grabbing Anna's hand, The Doctor pulled her in and extended his body out, keeping himself from falling into the void, he held onto the side of the door frame. There he glared. Staring out to the oncoming ship and the figures that could be seen, reflected in the light from the ship's fired up engines. Without turning his eyes away from it, The Doctor extended out his other hand, his sonic screwdriver held firmly inside of his grasp, and pointed it at the console before activating it. 

Within seconds of collision with the oncoming ship, the TARDIS de-materialized, materializing inside of the time vortex. The ship spiraled around, searching frantically for the TARDIS and Anna before finally realizing what had just happened. Meanwhile, inside of the TARDIS, The Doctor leaned up against the now closed TARDIS doors, releasing a sigh before his eyes moved over to Anna and a smirk appeared on his face, "Told you i had a plan".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:06 am

Her eyes widened and she looked back at the ship, terrified. Anna stumbled and fell on the floor, breathing hard at the sudden gravity. She let out a breath of relief, her hands failing her as the adrenaline disappeared from her body. Her mind was once again fragmented, her oblivious innocence returning. 

She gazed up at him, and smiled brightly "Oh Hello Doctor! Didn't thought you were visiting..." She looked around, as if just now she entered the TARDIS "Oh we're in the TARDIS! Funny, I thought we were on Earth..." her head moved slightly from right to left, and her slightly wide eyes met the Doctor's, though still sitting on the floor "Were we running? My heart beats fast. And my feet kinda hurt." She pouted and rubbed her chest, looking down.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:44 am

The Doctor looked up at Anna, his facial expression lowering down to a blank stare as he nodded his head, "Yeah" he mumbled, forcing himself up off the ramp floor and began to walk slowly up to the control console, his head lowered. Glancing up at Anna only when he reached the control console, The Doctor forced a smile and a false hearty laugh as he hoped over to the main lever, "Actually! You were trying to convince me that i could not beat the fastest man on Earth in a race..so i faced him and.." he paused, "And, i beat him..much to the disliking of the Jamaicans who chased us both back into the TARDIS". 

Slightly satisfied with his story, The Doctor nodded then yanked down the main lever, sending the TARDIS roaring back through the time vortex. "So! Anna! After all that, i was going to drop you off" He began again, "I've..i've got some business to attend to. You know, Time Lord stuff, humans not allowed sort of thing".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:49 am

Anna giggled "You did? Really? Oh, I feel so bad of missing that!" When Anna tried to get up, her entire body seemed to shut down, and she hit the floor hard. Her eyes were wide, and confused. She tried to get on her feet, only to wobble and fall on her knees again. A small whimper left her lips, though she took deep breaths, trying to stand on. She looked up at the Doctor, tears that even she didn't know why she shed fell from her cheeks "Oh...I understand" She mumbled, blinking twice, still on her knees on the TARDIS. Oh, it felt /so/ hard just to think about moving...
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:07 am

"What's wrong?" The Doctor asked, turning his attention to the prominently wounded woman who was knelt down on the floor a few feet from him. Walking over to Anna, The Doctor knelt down beside her, "Everything alright Anna?" he asked once more, glancing down at her legs then back up to her with an eyebrow raised. 

The TARDIS spun and roared silently through the time vortex, the interior unchanging apart from the usual groaning noise of the time rotor moving up then down. The noise echoed throughout the interior of the TARDIS as The Doctor looked over Anna to make sure she was alright; the destination of the TARDIS staying steady.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:12 am

Anna looked at the TARDIS's doors "My feet hurt...and my head pounds" She mumbled. She had a...feeling as..."Something's coming...and it's coming fast" She whispered, her eyes dazed, just when the TARDIS's lights went red. Her eyes widened "T-they're back! They cracked my refugee again!" she whispered stumbling a bit back. Her right hand started to fade. "I-I'm so sorry" Anna looked at the Doctor, eyes full of terror and regret "Y-you're caught in the c-crossfire. T-they'll kill y-you too!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:47 am

The Doctor forced a smile and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Nothing is going to kill you...or me for that matter" he told her in a calm collected voice, "Now, how about we go meet these people who are following you? Ey?". With his smile still intact, The Doctor stood up and walked over to the console, immediately yanking down the main lever, stopping the TARDIS dead in it's tracks inside of the time vortex. Immediately the scanner picked up on the signal from the oncoming ship just after it broke through the barrier of the void once more. 

Rotating an object on the console a full 360 degrees, The Doctor dashed back over to the main lever then yanked it down once more then turned his attention to the ramp as the thrust from the TARDIS landing pulsated through the interior. "Fancy, going and saying hi?" The Doctor asked Anna rhetorically with a smirk before walking down the ramp, leaving his trench coat and slowly opening the door.

The door opened with a creak and The Doctor glanced back at Anna, "Stay here. Don't let anyone inside. Lock the door" he whispered to her before walking through the rest of the open door, putting his hands up in a surrendering fashion before shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:52 am

Anna's wide eyes followed the Doctor, and she tried not once, but twice to protest. When she almost succeeded in getting on her feet, the TARDIS shook making her fall again. She /finally/ managed to stay straight without falling. She moved slowly towards the doors, strength coming to her with every step. She knew he locked the doors. Her hands pressed on the doors, and closed her eyes. Moments later, she was outside, right behind the Doctor. Her hands, once pressed on the doors, were now on the Doctor's back "I'm not letting you go alone" She mumbled, peeking at the chasers from over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:19 pm

The Doctor smirked, "Couldn't keep you away even if i wanted to" he joked, talking back to Anna before turning his attention and eyes over to the two figures that approached them. "We...want..her" They hissed in sync, each wavering in their black outlined bodies, no details nor faces were determinable, "Well you can have her!" The Doctor quickly and cold spat back as he lowered his hands. The two figures looked at one another then back to The Doctor and Anna, "Who are you....to tell us...no??" They asked in the same hissing tone, taking a step forward, "I'm The Doctor! And you're staring at the one and only lawful power in the universe, you want to talk to anyone higher up, there is nobody. Now. I suggest you do as i say..because frankly" The Doctor paused as he rubbed the back of his head and walked around the figures to the main control panel, "Whenever somebody has a great big button on their ship. It never means anything good..and i love great big buttons especially the ones that are red..it just makes me want to press it.".

The figures hesitated, taking a step back from The Doctor and extending one of their hands, "You don't know what that can do!" they pleaded, "Oh yeah? Does it blow up the ship? Nah! To cliche. Does it..release a weapon of mass destruction? Or! Is it a void energy extrapolater? Cause that's what you were after..not her, you were after void matter, void energy. The rarest in the known universe. Sell this stuff on the black market you could..become rich..richer than anyone" The Doctor replied, placing his hand lightly on the button, "But! If i press this button. It will attract all void matter..and sense we're not in the void, it will just suck in anything it can. Or..in a better sense. Implode on itself".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Anna frowned looking at the creatures "But that's wrong! Cuz if you destroy the void, then you'll destroy all universes!" She quickly went in front of the creatures, unafraid just pouting "Why would anyone do that? What's so important about money anyway?" she turned her back to the creatures, skipping towards the Doctor. "I mean really, it's just...paper. Or copper. Depends on what you're referring to. But still" She pouted, standing next to the Doctor "The void is a sacred place, you weren't supposed to cross it. You've hurt it, and every time the void is cracked open, something bad's gonna happen. Cuz it's not very pleased with being cut." She tilted her head to the right looking at the Doctor "But why did they want /me/?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:37 pm

The figures laughed at Anna, glancing at each other once more, "It's not for money dear girl...." they replied, The Doctor lowered his head, "Their after you for a reason Anna" he mumbled, "We feed off of the souls of others. At the market...we trade the souls..for void energy." One of them replied, followed by the other, "Then we saw you..so full and healthy. We couldn't...resist. Breaking you down along with your precious void...soon we shall feed Doctor...and nobody can stop us". 

The Doctor nodded with a sniff, his attention now shifting to protecting Anna as he stepped in front of her, his hand still hovering over the button, "Alright then! Let's see, Anna's life on the line along with the fate of the void and all the universes surrounding it. Got it, thanks, that's all i needed to hear" he said with a false smile before slamming down on the button. Immediately the ship released a warning signal and it began to shake violently.

The ship began to fold in on itself and cause everyone inside to start sliding inwards, "Anna! Hold onto something!!" The Doctor proclaimed, turning quickly and grabbing onto the control panel behind him. The two figures behind them quickly feel to the floor and tried frantically to grab hold of something before sliding in the center of the ship where it had bent and fell straight into the overloading the void extrapolater, killing them instantly. The TARDIS beginning to slid down in towards the extrapolater at the same time, "We have to get to the TARDIS!" The Doctor yelled over the sound of the bending ship, "Before it gets destroyed!".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 pm

But Anna wasn't fast enough. She was standing closer to the creatures than the Doctor, and as soon as the ship bend, she lost her footing. She slid quickly towards the void extrapolater. She twisted her body to face the Doctor "Doctor!" She cried, her hand outstretched. But it was too late. She was too far away. Her eyes closed, waiting for her fate...

...only to open them to complete darkness "No..." She whispered, looking around. Her refugee was back to normal, but..."No! Take me back!" She cried to no one in particular "Please! The Doctor's in danger! I need to help him!" Her lower lip trembled, fresh tears falling from her eyes and floating in the nothingness "Please" She whispered one last time. Her eyes closed again, and when she opened them, she was in the TARDIS. 

She let out a laugh "Thank you" Anna whispered, as she quickly made her way to the doors, taking some rope with her. Twisting and knotting to the console, she opened the doors and let the rope fall, right in front of the Doctor. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 pm

The Doctor looked down to the rope then back up to Anna; he went to reach for it but then the ship bent even farther, causing The Doctor to fall further down. As he slid down further towards the extrapolater, The Doctor gazed up and with one final reach, forced his arm outward and grabbed the rope and hung on for dear life. As the floor beneath The Doctor and the floor beneath the TARDIS bent towards each other, it caused The Doctor to be propelled straight through the open TARDIS doors and onto Anna. 

The doors closed shut and the TARDIS took off by itself, it's lever forcing down as the soul of the time machine took control to save its own life and the lives of those inside of it. Opening his eyes, he realized he was on top of Anna and slowly began to get up, "Oh..." he mumbled, "Sorry..." he added before getting up and falling down next to her with a sigh of relief. Before he knew it he was bursting out in an uncontrollable laugh, a mad laugh, as his life had flashed before his eyes, "haha!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:25 pm

But Anna wasn't laughing. Her gaze was fixed on the TARDIS's roof, her eyes wide and, for once, clear for all that daze and innocence. "I get it now" She whispered. Her head turned to look at the Doctor, tears falling from her eyes "Now I understand why I could never remember. Why my memories were fragmented" She let out a teary laugh, looking up again "Oh but this is brilliant. I know everything! And it's amazing!" Her laugh turned into soft cries "And it's painful" She whimpered. 

For the first time since she first went through the void, she forced her way out. Her wish and fear drove her to create a crack in her sanctuary, finally realizing that her sanctuary was equally a refugee, and a cage. Oh, but there was a price. It was just like she told the creatures. When the void was cracked, there was a piece to pay. And for her, it was her memories. "Make it stop" She whispered, repeating her words from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 pm

The laugh of The Doctor stopped immediately as Anna's plea for help reached his ears. Quickly he shot up into a knelling position and helped her up so that she was sitting against the guard railing. He looked deep into her eyes as he replied, "I can make it stop..." he said in a lowered mumbled tone, "I can make it so where it never hurts again....but you won't remember me..or the void..or anything.". There was a pause in The Doctor's voice and a silence in the room of the TARDIS control, a silence that was overcame with sorrow, "Is that what you want?".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Anna gazed at him, and smiled softly "A moment of clarity. That's how much I have" She looked down at her fading hand "I appear all around time and space, helping people. And I don't want it to end" Tears fell from her eyes, yet she did nothing to stop them "Once I'll enter the void again, I'll loose myself again. My mind will be fractured, and I won't be able to remember everything.All I ask is to be remembered. " Her blue eyes raised to look at the Doctor, smiling through her tears "So remember me, Doctor. Because I will let myself get hurt, only if I'm sure I'll save someone. So, Doctor..." her lower lip trembled, but she forced the words out "Did I do good?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:00 pm

"Yes" The Doctor replied in a sorrowful mumble, nodding his head and trying his best to not allow a single tear to escape his eyes before he placed his hands lightly on the side of her head, "I won't forget you. Nor will the millions of billions you help save..they will never forget". Then, without a moment in hesitation, he connected his mind to hers and in a flash, erased what memory was there then quickly released. If she was going to be in torment until she faded back into the void, then she might as well have had more time here then there, waiting to fade away and forget everything she had seen. 

It was a hard decision, but it was a decision, he chose to make and he did not mourn over it, instead. He slowly got up and walked over to the console, his facial expression blank and unchanging as he yanked down the main lever and sent the TARDIS back, once more to London but this time, to a place he knew she would be kept safe and unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Anna's eyes closed, and she fell into a light sleep. Her head lolled to a side, but her hand was still fading. Now, her arm was transparent close to her shoulder. Her chest rose and fell, and her body laid relaxed and unaware of what was happening around her. But it was clear, by how quick she was fading, that the void wanted her back, needed her back. She was, after all, the one that healed every crack in there. 

He never reached his destination. Anna was almost all faded when her eyes fluttered open, and she gazed at the Doctor "Annabelle. That's my real name. Funny how I remember before I'll forget again." She let out a small chuckle "Annabelle Hale."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:33 pm

The Doctor peered over to the fading Anna as she disappeared, hearing her last breath being her true name. Once she had gone, he fell silent as he leaned over his control console, alone; the TARDIS falling into silence not long after. The void took her as it always had, i couldn't have done anything anyways..it was going to happen whether i would have stopped it or not He thought to himself, his head lowered to the controls of his TARDIS, his face reflecting off of the glass which concealed the wires of the controls. 

The Doctor released a sigh and turned so that he was leaning up against the console; looking up he exhaled once more and there he stood in his silence once more.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:38 pm

((Ok, since this looks sort of-kind of like the ending...should I leave it like that? Or should I continue? And by the way, it was amazing))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:39 pm

((It's you RP))
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:44 pm

((Ok...ok...I want to leave it on a happier ending^^))

The silence was broken when some high heels clicked clumsily on the floor, then a crash. Anna was near the console, dressed in a disco looking dress. Her mismatched eyes met the Doctor's and she smiled brightly "Hello!" She jumped on her feet, only to stumble slightly. She quickly regained her balance and smiled at him. She gave him a long and warm hug, pecking his cheek. "There, all better." She smiled softly. "Since you look so sad, how about we go disco-dancing? I'm even dressed!" She grinned down at her costume, spinning once. She was clearly the same Anna, but the innocent oblivion one, the one that would randomly appear to make anyone smile
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:55 pm

"Haha!!!" The Doctor proclaimed, embracing Anna in an equally warm hug before setting her down, his eyes wide and his grin long and wide, "You remember me! How?!" he asked happily glancing over to the control console then back over to Anna. Smiling he said nothing more, waiting until after she said disco dancing then did he speak, "Tell the TARDIS" he said, gesturing over to the TARDIS with his head, "Tell the TARDIS where you want to go and she will take you" he told her with a smile, moving to the side and leaning up against the guard rail next to her, crossing his legs and arms nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sanctuary has been breached
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: