Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Sanctuary has been breached

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:52 pm

The Doctor paused as he looked deep into Anna's eyes, nearly in a trace before a woman wielding three eyes approached them and intervened, "You need to get out of here" she hissed, "Your presence is making it mad...you must leave before it comes back". Once the woman was done, The Doctor turned towards her, putting his back to Anna and moving to the side so she could see the woman in front of him, "What do you mean?" he began, "You know there is something here? You've seen it....how long have you lived here?". The woman was about to reply before another person walked up through the bathroom door and straight through the woman; her image wavering for a few seconds before pulling back together and solidifying.

The Doctor's eyes shot open and he quickly stood up, bolting over to the woman as she gets up and hovers over tot he frame of the door, "What is it?!" he exclaimed before another person came forth and passed through The Doctor as if he were a ghost. The woman looked back at The Doctor with sorrowful eyes and lowered her head, "I'm sorry" she mumbled before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Anna glanced down, her own hands becoming transparent for some minutes. She tightened them in fists, and they became normal again. She chewed on her lower lip, and looked frowning at the woman who disappeared "W-what happened?" She glanced around, blinking twice. Without really thinking, she stepped closer to the Doctor, seeking protection. "A-are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:49 pm

"I..i don't know" The Doctor replied, glancing over to Anna then back then back down to his hands as he rotated them to see all sides of them before turning back to Anna then to the hallway. Several women passed through him as he went through the frame of the door, hardly noticing them as he peered both ways for the woman then finally glanced back to Anna, "Have you ever seen her before? That woman, have you met her before?!" he asked her, his voice becoming more and more aggrivated as it continued.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:41 am

Anna furrowed her eyebrows in concentration, a small pout on her lips. "No" She shook her head, her eyes wide and innocent "Sorry" She rubbed her right hand, looking down at her feet. One of her heel was broken, so she simply took off her shoes and walked barefoot towards the Doctor
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 am

The Doctor spun on his heel and raced out of the bathroom and immediately down the stairs, his form passing through several guests that walked up the steps. It was almost as if he were a ghost now, traveling, looking for the light to ascend. But The Doctor wasn't looking for the light, he was looking for knowledge, something to tell him what was going on and why he was disappearing into the void like Anna does.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Anna stumbled, running after the Doctor, though she soon lost balance, falling. Her hands flew to ease her fall, wincing upon feeling scrapes forming on her knees. Her gaze rose, and she felt tears welled in her eyes "Doctor?" She whispered, quickly shuffling on her feet and looking around. She lost him. She was alone again. The people stopped and looked at her, making her feel uncomfortable and alone. She quickly went out of the group, taking deep breaths. She needed to find the Doctor, she had to. She didn't want to be alone...not again...
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:24 pm

As quickly as he disappeared, The Doctor reappeared, immediately peering around the dance hall for Anna and once spotting her, he raced over to her. Placing his hand on her shoulder, The Doctor gazed around the room and people around them once more, "Anna.." he said, "I'm going to need your help..".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 am

Anna's gaze rose and she let out a small sigh of relief upon seeing the Doctor "A-alright" She mumbled, biting on her bottom lip. Her gaze was fixed on the Doctor, ignoring the numb pain her scratches from when she fell was giving. "What can I do to help?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:51 pm

"You know the void better than anyone.." He started, peering down to his hand which was starting to disappear once more then shot his attention back up to Anna, "I need you to come with me when i flash through..it will stabilize me and transfer the energy back straight into the void. Then we have to find that woman".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Anna nodded quickly, taking his good hand "I will, don't worry" She smiled reassuring "Though I should warn you. It might bring bad or forgotten memories back." She bit on her bottom lip, squeezing his still solid hand "And if I forget anything, don't be angry at me, just remind me" She smiled slightly, taking a deep breath
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 pm

The Doctor smiled and then immediately he disappeared, shooting straight into the void with Anna still in hand. Spiraling through nothingness seemed like forever, black followed by black, no lights, no sighs of life before finally he saw the woman, floating there in the nothingness, which was a lie even in itself because the void was filled with everything. The woman spun around, initially shocked before seeing the familiar face of The Doctor and Anna, "Good, you've come" she said with a slight bow, "I had no choice. Why did you do this to me?" The Doctor replied, "Because i need your help. Both of you. You are the protector of your part of the void..and i am of my part. There are holes in my void..holes bringing unwanted people and things inside..and i..i don't know what to do Doctor..except come to the only two people who may know what to do".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sanctuary has been breached
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: