Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_vote_lcapNight Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_voting_barNight Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_vote_lcapNight Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_voting_barNight Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  Empty
PostSubject: Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.    Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Night Pyre

Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮  A.K.A: Tricon.

::Appearance::
Hair: Pure Black
Eyes: One Black, One Green. Caused Naturally.
Height: 6’5
Figure: Skinny, tall, but athletic.
Other: She has a large scar crossing her eye, and two scars on each hand forming Xs. She has retractable “Cat” Ears and Tail, as well as fangs and claws. Her eyes can dilate from slits to round orbs.
On her neck, is etched in the number “6512”.
Clothing: Anything besides pink.

::Info::
Family:
Florae Saltrea- Mother. (Unknown)
Ralkom Saltrea- Father. (Unknown)
Personality:

Night gets angry. Very. Easily. She also has no soul (metaphorically), she hates almost everyone. She likes annoying people, and making them mad. She loves watching war. She enjoys solving math problems in her free time. She takes advantage of people when every she can. She likes being alone. She isn’t very social. If anyone tries to talk to her, she snaps at them. She likes modern style, and her favorite flower is a red rose. She has a Master’s Degree in Astronomy, and loves traveling.
She loves bloodshed, but only if the two have an entertaining story to go with it.
Night trusts almost no one.
No One.

Strengths:
Good With Her Weapon
Smart
Clever
Plans Things- (Usually)

Weakness:
She has immense depression.
Her feelings switch very fast.
She is sensitive when people call her a psycho, or ask about where she came from etc.
She Is Incapable of Feeling Love or Lust.

Sweets.
Fluffy Cute Things. (Well, who doesn't? If you see a puppy- it makes the worst of us go "awww"!)
Space~
Death.
Black.
Killing Things.
Cooking.
Painting.

Dislikes:

Humans.
Bugs.
Crowds.
Loud Noises.
Rap/Country.
Cat Puns.
Being Called a Cat.
Being hit on.
Water
Humans

Dream:

To somehow get her memory back, stop slowly dying, and start a new life. She is slowly dying, how? When they kidnapped her, they transplanted her heart with something called a “Carcin.” It is a colorful orb, that takes place in for the heart, and removes love as an emotion. Carcin, has a poison inside of it, that lets loose when you have too much mental strain, and kills you. This is a defect.

History:
-8/2/1562
Everything is a blur. A hazy furry blur. There’s a lot of screaming. Ships- docking, binding people’s hands together. Night’s face is pushed into the ground, as she was hand-cuffed on a foreign planet. The clunking of her foot against the metal echoed through the halls. People in red masks, with fake horns protruding out of their heads. They cocked their guns, shooting a blank after entering a crammed room. Night- at the age of 7 begins to cry. They slap her against the face, her head clunking against the ground. Everything goes black.
Blue. A Blue Crackle. She is bound to a metal sheet.
Screaming. More Screaming.
They let her out, walking, the guards each grabbing an arm, shoving her into a room. On her neck, she turns to a burn. They were numbers she couldn’t make out.  She wasn’t worried. She thought this was just a nightmare. That her mom would cradle her close, telling her everything was ok, but she would never see her mother again.

-12/4/1562
The crack of a whip and the squeal of a child were the only things heard in the room. Night’s eyes were wet, but she refused to cry. The red marks on her back were very distinguishable. This happened every day. It never stopped. She finally broke.
-3/12/1632
The perfect war machine. Finally. A monster. A bloodthirsty monster. No weakness. No conscious. A slave to us. If we could have more like her- we would win every war.
-Later- 8/21/1979
Night jumped in a ship, the sweat dripping from her brow. She grabbed her scythe, and flew away, for an unknown stretch of time. Then finally- a blue planet came into few. The ship crashed. Night lost most of her memory then. She woke up. People began to become desperate, and made up a personality for her.
Angelica Geliatonnes Hernandez.
She lived a few years as her, and spent her life washing dishes. She let everyone take advantage of her; she was a kind person, loving and caring. Until, she began doing some investigating. Her life wasn’t making sense. But she finally found something.
She remembered something.
Something that made her very,
Very.
Mad.

8/21/1980
She entered collage with the help of a few- black market tools. She had to hold back her anger, and became one of the private students. She had to do a lot more work than she really wanted, but it was worth it. People began being suspicious, of how well her grades were, and how she was getting them, making other students ask her. Night took it the wrong way, and believed that they were suspicious of her being- her. So, she left.
HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I’ve been here for a bit.

Last edited by DemonDuckling on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.    Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 12:18 am

Hey Night!

Welcome back, for one Smile

I think everything is alright but for the history, would it be possible for you to elaborate a tiny bit more because its interesting but pretty brief. What is the thing that makes her mad? perhaps explain what she was like as Angelica? Also, how did she get a master degree in astronomy, something you can elaborate in the history as well.

"Night gets FBI navy ducks very easily." What does this mean? Does it mean that she can avoid the FBI easily?

Looking good so far, make those changes and I'll review it again ^.^
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.    Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Welp. You're not supposed to know what made her mad. Very Happy

"Fbi Navy Ducks" Ok, so let's just say Night gets angry very easily. It was a word censor for pised. Angelica was really nice, she let people take advantage of her, and did extra shifts for others.

Night- she went to school for a bit, after her "awakening" because she needed to learn more about space. This was very hard for her, but it paid off, giving her extra knowledge in things. Why it was hard? She needed to keep composed.

-is going to finish the rest later-
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.    Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:18 pm

How does Night not have a soul? What happened to make it that way or is it in a metaphorical sense? I mean, I understand that she is a darker character but for the likes, I'm not quite sure how she likes killing things yet likes fluffy cute things? Does it remind her of another side of her or her personality? Or was that when she had been Angelica?

Also, why is she slowly dying?
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.    Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:24 am

Verse: A lot of them.
Date: 6/21/2015

Full Name: Night Mesarthim Dabih Thesherelda Pyre
Pronunciation: Night Mes-Are-Thim Dab-ih Thesh-Eral-Da Pyre
Nickname/Alias: Night
Meaning: In her language, it means “The One Who Listens and Kills.”
Origin: It’s what my name means.
Title: None
Pet Name: If you want to die, go ahead, but none.
ID Number:
Her phone number:
611-387-9021
Fugitive Number:
Number XZ

Signature: Messy Cursive

Gender Role: Masculine most of the time, but Feminine when fighting, or with people she knows.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Real Age: It varies.
Age Appearance: 18.
Birthday: July 15th, 1562
Deathday: To Be Released
Birthplace: Quades
Astrological Sign: Cancer
Zodiac Sign: Cat. I made that up ‘cause she’s special.

Immediate Family: Her mom and dad.
Distant Family: Her family
Parenting: Strict in public, but really fun and happy alone.
Upbringing: Don’t be afraid to hurt anyone. Feelings of other’s don’t matter.
Infancy: She was given THE life.
Childhood: Simple. Normal, calm, playful until she became seven.
The Invasion:
Everything is a blur. A hazy furry blur. There’s a lot of screaming. Ships- docking, binding people’s hands together. Night’s face is pushed into the ground, as she was hand-cuffed on a foreign planet. The clunking of her foot against the metal echoed through the halls. People in red masks, with fake horns protruding out of their heads. They cocked their guns, shooting a blank after entering a crammed room. Night- at the age of 7 begins to cry. They slap her against the face, her head clunking against the ground. Everything goes black. Blue. A Blue Crackle. She is bound to a metal sheet.
Screaming. More Screaming. They let her out, walking, the guards each grabbing an arm, shoving her into a room. On her neck, she turns to a burn. They were numbers she couldn’t make out. She wasn’t worried. She thought this was just a nightmare. That her mom would cradle her close, telling her everything was ok, but she would never see her mother again.

Adolescence: The perfect war machine. Finally. A monster. A bloodthirsty monster. No weakness. No conscious. A slave to us. If we could have more like her- we would win every war. We need to breed her with the others.

Adulthood: Night jumped in a ship, the sweat dripping from her brow. She grabbed her scythe, and flew away, for an unknown stretch of time. Then finally- a blue planet came into few. The ship crashed. Night lost most of her memory then. She woke up. People began to become desperate, and made up a personality for her.
Angelica Geliatonnes Hernandez.
She lived a few years as her, and spent her life washing dishes. She let everyone take advantage of her; she was a kind person, loving and caring. Until, she began doing some investigating. Her life wasn’t making sense. But she finally found something.
She remembered something.
Something that made her very,
Very.
Mad.

Coming of Age: Hasn’t had one yet.
Evolution: She no longer cares about life. She doesn’t care anymore.
Species: Triscope
Ethnicity: Super Ultra Maximum White
Blood Type: O
Preferred Hand: Right
Facial Type: Oval
Eye Color: Green and Black
Hair Color: Black
Hairstyle: Wavy, down.
Skin Tone: Super Ultra Maximum White
Complexion: Pale
Makeup: Nope
Body Type: A Mix of Exomorph and Endomorph.
Build: Long Legs and Arms, a little blockage in the shoulder, muscular and skinny.
Height: 6’5
Weight: 180
Cup Size: C
Facial Hair: None
Shoe Size: 8
Birthmarks/scars: She has 3 X shaped scars, one on her back, 2 others on the back of her hands. She had 2 big scars, one over her eyes, and one diagonally across her face.
Distinguishing Features: Cat Ears, Tail, Claws, Dialating Eyes. Fangs
Health: Mal Nourished.
Energy: Relatively a lot.
Memory: Terrible Memory. Really Bad.
Senses: She has Enhanced Sight, Hearing and Smell, but her taste is a little behind.
Allergies: Milk. Really. Milk.
Handicaps: Her wounds open up when she is going to remember herself. To somehow get her memory back, stop slowly dying, and start a new life. She is slowly dying, how? When they kidnapped her, they transplanted her heart with something called a “Carcin.” It is a colorful orb, that takes place in for the heart, and removes love as an emotion. Carcin, has a poison inside of it, that lets loose when you have too much mental strain, and kills you. This is a defect.
Medication: None.
Phobias: Men of her species. Her past. Vacuum Cleaners. Pork. Pigs.
Addictions: Killing things, Sadisticnessness, Sarcasm.
Mental Disorders: ADD. Autism. Depression. Bi Polar. Anxiety. Insanity.

Style: Baggy, black clothes with cargos.
Grooming: Kind of messy.
Posture: Relaxed. New York.
Gait: Elegant and Fast.
Coordination: From a scale from 1-10? 7-8
Habits and Mannerisms: Touching her scars, twirling her hair, wrapping her tail around her.
Scent: Like pine tree nuts.

Mood: Angry, or Calm.
Attitude: Really mean and introverted.
Stability: Ha. What’s stability again?
Expressiveness: They hide emotion unless they’re overloaded.
When Happy: Smiles, fangs bared, takes long walks, sleeps.
When Depressed: Always. She gets mad easily.
When Angry: Punches people, hurts innocent, screams, grows fangs. Loses control.
Current Residence: Her Ship
Community: Calm, but gets annoyed easily.
Family: Unknown
Friends: None
Enemies: Everyone.
Bosses: Herself
Followers: Kincinari, and Katrana
Heroes: No one.
Rivals: Unknown.
Relates to: No one?
Pets/Familiars: A tiny kitten named Erista.

Wardrobe: Kinda steampunk?
Equipment: A scythe, and a few hand guns.
Accessories: Knee high boots.
Trinkets: Purse with a laptop inside.
Funds: 1,200 dollars.
Home: Clean, cozy and minimalist. other information.
Neighborhood: None.
Transportation: In her ship.
License Plate Number: CULTR4
Collections: Cute Necklaces and ammunition.
Most valuable possession: 60,000 Points.
Prized Possession: Her Carcin.
Lovers: Never.
Marital Status: Available.
Plays: (Bondage, roleplay, ect.)
Fetishes: None?

Element: (Fire/Water/Air/Earth) ALL OF THE ABOVE. AVATAR TIME. WHOO!

Work Ethnic: Eh.
Income: Uh. She does bounties, so it varies.
Wealth Status: Lower middle.
Experience: Bounty, Slave, Killer and Experiment.
Organizations/Affiliations: 0.o

IQ: Undisclosed
Education: Master’s degree
School: Normal?
Grade: A+ - B-
Special Education: She got in to school using black marketness.
Social Stereotype: Unknown and quiet.
Degrees: Master’s
Intelligence: Logical Sciencey Astronumnum.
Extracurricular Activities: P.E. and Art.

Religion: Undisclosed.
Morals: Everything is fair game.
Crime Record: High level fugitive.
Motivation: Getting her memory back, and to stop dying, and yea.
Priorities: 1. Get her memory back. 2. Get anyone out of her way, by killing them. 3. Stop Dying?
Philosophy: Live sucks.
Political Party: Independent
Etiquette: Rather ok, but only when she tries.
Culture: None.
Influences: Herself.
Relates to: Herself.
Traditions: Every day, at the end, she sits down, and looks at the sky, praying to go home.
Superstitions: None.

Main Goal: Get her memory back.
Minor Goals/Ambitions: Find her mom and dad.
Career: Astronomer.
Desires: To get her memory back.
Wishlist: Nothing.
Accomplishments: Becoming really violent.
Greatest Achievement: (Self Explanatory)
Biggest Failure: The battle of the Forken.
Secrets: She has a lot of fears, and her past is basically one.
Regrets: She wishes she would have her heart back.
Worries: Getting caught by the government.
Best Dream: Get her parents back.
Worst Nightmare: Go back to the time of the Forken.
Best Memories: The ones with her family.
Worst Memories: Trying to get bred.

Hobbies/Interests: Kill and look at the stars.
Skills/Talents: She can drum, and plays logic puzzles.
Fluffy Cute Things. (Well, who doesn't? If you see a puppy- it makes the worst of us go "awww"!)
Space~
Death.
Black.
Killing Things.
Cooking.
Painting.
Dislikes:
Humans.
Bugs.
Crowds.
Loud Noises.
Rap/Country.
Cat Puns.
Being Called a Cat.
Being hit on.
Water
Humans

Sense of Humor: Dark, Sarcastic and clever.
Pet Peeves: People lying to her. Being called a cat. No sugar cakes.
Superstitions/Beliefs: None.
Dreams/Nightmares: Fish.
Quirks: Taps her hand on her leg when she walks.
Savvy: Technology, Astronomy
Can't understand: Emotions. Love. Hate.
Closet Hobby: Clothes chopping.
Guilty Pleasure: Begin flirtatious.

Strengths: Good With Her Weapon
Smart
Clever
Plans Things- (Usually)

Flaws: She has immense depression.
Her feelings switch very fast.
She is sensitive when people call her a psycho, or ask about where she came from etc.
She Is Incapable of Feeling Love or Lust.
She is hot tempered, sarcastic, and sadistic.

Perception: Useless suck itness.
Conflicts: A partner, and a friend, but to get her heart.
Instincts: Hunt
Lures: Shiny things. Fish. Sweets.
Soft Spot: Kittens and fluffy things.
Cruel Streak: Life.

Powers/Abilities: She is a Triscope. She has cat features. Alien.
Origin: Born with them
Source: Her planet.
Ability: Great.
Weaknesses: Water. Optimists.
Immunities: None.
Restrictions: She needs to release her cat things once and a while, ore she will experience pain.
Alternate Forms: None.
Extra Anatomy: Cat Ears. Cat Tail. Claws. Fangs. All are retractable. SEE TRISCOPE.

Favorite Colors: Black
Favorite Animals: Cats.
Favorite Mythological Creatures: Chimera. Cerberus
Favorite Places: Klipton 8. The relaxation planet.
Favorite Landmarks: Eifel tower.
Favorite Flavors: Triple Chocolate.
Favorite Foods: Sweet Cakes.
Favorite Drinks: Sprite and Tomato Juice. Separate.
Favorite Characters: Bellatrix Lestrange, Azula, Stuff like dat.
Favorite Genre: Adventure. Horror.
Favorite Books: Lots. Too many.
Favorite Movies: The Burbs. Psycho.
Favorite Games: Sims 4. Final Fantasy.
Favorite Shows: Psych.
Favorite Music: Dubstep and rock. Classic too.
Favorite Bands: Skrillex, Guns n Roses, and Bach.
Favorite Songs: Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, and Falling, by Obsidia.
Favorite Sports: Krikkit.
Favorite Stores: Container Store.
Favorite Subjects: Astronomy.
Favorite Numbers: 0, 1, 55 -0.
Favorite Websites: Tumblr.
Favorite Words: Verbatim.
Favorite Quotations: Hey! I have an idea! It stars with an S, and ends with a p! Wanna guess what it is? Shut the hell up.

Least Favorite Colors: Green
Least Favorite Animals: Orangutans.
Least Favorite Mythological Creatures: She likes them all.
Least Favorite Places: Hell, uh, Forken Ship.
Least Favorite Landmarks: The Forken Statuette at the ship deck hall.
Least Favorite Flavors: Rum Rasin.
Least Favorite Foods: Pork.
Least Favorite Drinks: Beer.
Least Favorite Characters: Ozai, Ron Weasley.
Least Favorite Genre: Chicklit. Romance.
Least Favorite Books: Hunger Games.
Least Favorite Movies: Hangover.
Least Favorite Games: “My Virtual Boyfriend.”
Least Favorite Shows: Anything reality.
Least Favorite Music: Anything Pop
Least Favorite Bands: Anything Pop.
Least Favorite Songs: Ughh.
Least Favorite Sports: Swimming
Least Favorite Stores: Macy’s
Least Favorite Subjects: Social Studies.
Least Favorite Numbers: 12, 18, 103, 47
Least Favorite Websites: Anything with naked people on it.
Least Favorite Words: Flick.
Least Favorite Quotations: Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!

Languages: Filcochian. English. French, and Moping.
Accent: English.
Voice: Imagine an anime character. The ones who are dark and really tall, And kill things. That’s her voice.
Speech Impediments: Slurs.
Greetings and Farewells: Goodbye is a flip off.
State of Mind: Nopenopenopenope
Compliment: Your face doesn’t look as disgusting as usual.
Insult: YOU SON OF A I love you! GO TO HELL YOU She’s my Jelly Baby.
Expletive: HAHAHAHA. Everything.
Laughter: 2 laughs. 1 Insane Cackle. Another light chuckle.
Tag Line: Go to hell.
Signature Quote: I hate you.

First Impressions: Bad Mal, youre sitting on my frog, get up before you squish him..
Stranger Impressions: OMG WTH.
Friendly Impressions: What? Friends?
Enemy Impressions: HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Familiar Impressions: What?
Insults: (Would anyone like to call your character a ho, jerk, or stupid?) Yes. But she would murder them. With fire.
Self-Impression: (What does your character really think of themselves deep down?) She hates herself. A lot. She can’t stand herself.

MBTI Personality Type: INTJ
Temperament: Your temperament is choleric. The choleric temperament is fundamentally ambitious and leader-like. They have a lot of aggression, energy, and/or passion, and try to instill it in others. They can dominate people of other temperaments, especially phlegmatic types. Many great charismatic military and political figures were choleric. They like to be in charge of everything. However, cholerics also tend to be either highly disorganized or highly organized. They do not have in-between setups, only one extreme to another. As well as being leader-like and assertive, cholerics also fall into deep and sudden depression. Essentially, they are very much prone to mood swings.
Enneagram: The Adventurer or The Architect
Ego/Superego/Id: Death to the universe.
The Self: Dark, misty whisp. WOO.
The Shadow: Sensitivity. Caring. Happiness.
Persona/Mask: Dark, cruel female.

Role: The Fugitive?
Fulfillment: Ok?
Significance: (Why does your character matter?) Because I made her.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
Comparison: Cat. Lol
Symbol: A cat eye.
Song: Control it. By Static X.
Vice: Sarcasm. Sadism. Anger. Insanity
Virtue: Clever, Smart, Good Fighter, That’s about it. Oh, and Silentness.
Defining Moment: (This is it. The single greatest moment of your character, when they truly become alive.) UNKNOWN.

Tropes: Sigh. Neko Girl. /me throws up.
Originality: I WONDER.
One Word: Lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.    Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Pyre In High Def 3D IMAX Extended Edition.
Page 1 of 1