Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_vote_lcapCore-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_voting_barCore-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_vote_lcapCore-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_voting_barCore-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)

Go down 
+3
Browniecakethealicorn
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  Empty
PostSubject: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Finn was raiding his personal mini bar while his staff was setting up for the party. He was a bit stressed. Mostly because he's going to be unveiling his new space ship of sorts. Finn named the series of spaceships the Core-Travel Series after his company's name, Space Core. Finn's cell phone rang but he ignored it while he poured another glass of wine. As he was trying to "decompress" his butler James walked in. "Sir, your Father just called the main line." James said.

"Tell him I'm busy setting up the devices or something." Finn said and took a sip of his wine.

"Of course Sir." James said and walked out but Finn noticed James didn't really agree with Finn lying to his Father. Finn didn't really care though. You could say that Finn doesn't really get along with his father. Finn locked the door to the room he was in and walked over to a projector. He pressed a button on the computer nearby and the screen turned on. It loaded up his own computer system called Tech Core. He opened up one of the blueprints to one of the Core-Travel Series Spaceships and looked it over for the millionth time. Something was bugging him about the plan but he couldn't figure out what it was. James walked in again and Finn quickly logged out of the computer. "Sir, your Father is at the door."

"Of course he is..." Finn grumbled. Sure Finn invited his Father but that was just because he was his Father. He usually doesn't show up anyway. "Give me a minute and I'll be down." Finn said and James walked out to go tell his Father. Finn pocketed some spare parts he was fiddling with earlier and left his glass of wine on the counter. He knew he'd be coming back for that later though. Finn jogged down his main staircase and saw an owl sitting on the perch near the door. "Hello Father." Finn said to the owl.

The owl shifted into his father's human form. "You're an idiot Finn." His Father said. Finn sighed. Of course he's done something wrong. "You can't just invite random people from around the world that you don't know to your house!" His Father said.

"No offence you can't tell me what to do any more. I'm a perfectly capable adult." Finn said and waved his hand to the door. "Now if you don't mind you should just leave now." Finn said. His Father obliged but was seething. "Have fun doing lawyer things!" Finn shouted out to his Father once he was in the driveway.

James walked over to Finn. "The guests should be arriving soon Sir." James said.

Finn nodded. "I'll be up in my lab until things start happening." Finn said.

"Of course Sir. I'll get you when needed." James said.

"And not a minute before." Finn added.

Finn's Outfit!

Finn's Father!
Back to top Go down
Browniecakethealicorn
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Moments later, Zarak came, dressed in a fancy dress that would hopefully blend in with the crowd which had a big, thick hood stitched on, which she was wearing the hood, she checked the time system and found she landed at the approximate date this unveiling her transmission scanner said was going to start, but she got sent a bit early, due to the LTTS's judgement, which Zarak hesitantly trusted, she stepped out the LTTS which was disguised as a small brick home, she inhaled through her nostrils and gently exhaled, "Been a while since I've smelt the fresh earth air -- Which ironically doesn't smell in some cases..." she said to herself and locked the LTTS and walked towards the building in front of her, 'Now, if the transmission wasn't interfiered with, it's a global unvieling of a space ship, humans, I question somes mentality...' she thought and knocked on the door in the "Shave and a haircut" rythem, which she found she couldn't forget, a cold breeze reached Zarak's sleeveless arms, and she shivered a little, ' Maybe I should have got a jacket.'she thought
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 10:26 pm

The doctor hadn't exactly received an invitation, so his arrival at the party wasn't planned, at least not by him. Still wearing his usual scruffy attire and lopsided bowtie, the doctor stepped out into an empty room. It appeared to be a lab, with a projector and a computer system. Curious as to why the Tardis had brought him here, the doctor walked over to the computer system and switched it on. Immediately a blueprint appeared, that of a core-travel series spaceship. The doctor pondered it for a moment. There was just...something wrong...but he couldn't quite figure out what it was.

He was about to check the rest of the files when it hit him what it was. His eyes grew wide. Suddenly the door to the lab opened, and the doctor had just enough time to flick off the monitor and hurl himself under the desk. Hopefully whoever it was wouldn't suspect he was here. Though police boxes weren't very inconspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:36 pm

"Of course Sir. I'll get you when needed." James said.

"And not a minute before." Finn added and walked off.

James rolled his eyes so Finn couldn't see. Sometimes he wondered why he worked for this man. At least it pays well. James heard a knock at the door. He wondered why the person didn't just use the door bell that went to the tune of can't touch this (another one of Finn's little annoying "enhancements"). James walked over to the door and opened it. "Hello M'am, please come in. It seems a bit chilly out." James said and stood at the door.

Finn jogged back up the stairs back to his lab (and personal mini bar). He opened the door and went right over to his abandoned wine and took another sip. He looked around the lab and saw a police box. Finn raised an eyebrow. He didn't order anything like that. Also only James and Finn have keys to the lab so how could I of got in here when James was with him the whole time? Finn looked around the lab for some sort of thing he could use to protect himself. He saw a pvc pipe on one of the counters near him. He was going to grab it but he stopped when he realized he could just turn into his fox form. Finn considered turning into his fox form but didn't want anyone to find out he was a Celemal. Only his father knew he was one. So Finn decided to grab the freaking pipe. "Who's there?" Finn asked. "No one is allowed up here." Finn said was holding the pvc pipe in a stance that he could swing it.

James!
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:36 am

Great, the police box indeed gave him away. To make it worse, the person who entered had armed themselves with a pipe. He really didn't want a blow to the head so he decided the best thing to do would be to come clean. "All right, All right I'm coming out". Slowly he slid out from under the desk with his hands raised. "Are those your blueprints?" He asked, pointing at the computer with one hand, keeping the other in the air. "Excellent designs" he said, hoping to pacify the man with the pipe.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:27 am

Night walked up to the mansion, her ship cloaking itself far off into the woods area, ringing the door bell. She was dressed in a black dress, Victorian era style, and her hair was pinned up in a ponytail by a large gear. She jumped back at the noise it made. She shivered. "Why can't it be something better...? She whispered to herself, checking her tail and ears weren't exposed. She looked at the gift she brought to the party, thinking about whether or not earthlings would accept a bottle of rose water as a gift. She was incredibly excited about seeing the spaceship after all. She tucked her hands in her pockets, the wind eating at her pale sensitive skin, making her shiver. She looked at the door, contemplating on whether or not she should walk.

Finn O'Riley- he was the host, correct? Yes, and he was unveiling something that caught my interest. If anything doesn't level up to my expectations, I'll just leave. No casualties this time.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 5:47 am

Flannagan definitely was the type to never miss a good party. He had heard that there were several things happening and something that perked his interest was that there was a spaceship unveiling. Of course, he was not planning to turn up in a fancy suit, perhaps just a shirt and tie, smart trousers and black shoes, he was not all big on having to put on a fancy suit with waistcoats and the lot. They looked uncomfortable and reminded him of the elite.

In the end, he threw on the black blazer jacket and his trenchcoat on top so he looked moderately less scruffy with his shoulder holsters underneath. He never knew whether he was going to end up walking into a blood bath.

He walked along the path leading up to the mansion and raised his eyebrows in surprise, whistling. It was one impressive place. He would probably be under dressed for this party, but it was an unveiling and there would be no one he really needed to talk to.

So he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:07 am

Jennifer carefully peeked out the door of the TARDIS seeing that the Doctor was in trouble again. With a roll of her eyes she quietly exited to confront the man with the pcv pipe.
"Really Doctor under two minutes and you’re in trouble, I would say that is a record but I’ve seen better.” Jennifer wryly stated thinking of the many times she had gotten in trouble herself traveling with the Doctor.
“Will you put that down? Honestly we are harmless unless you wish to conquer the world, you’re not evil are you?” Jenifer babbled to distract the man as she circled to disarm him. She hoped her appearance as an old woman would pacify the potential violence.
Back to top Go down
Browniecakethealicorn
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Zarak stepped inside with a bow, "Thank you, sir." she said and looked around, it for certain was a nice place, and hey, it might just be fun to hang out here, no life threatining dangers this time, just a ship unveiling, 'I should do this kinda of thing more often...' she thought, and nature called on Zarak, and she wanted to be polite, plus she didn't know the place, "Um, excuse me, which way to the bathroom? I had an energy drink earlier." she said and an anxious expression grew on her face, she could have swore she started to sweat a little
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:47 pm

The Rani and Nysil had been having fun in her pool. She had just stepped out to dive back in,when alarms went off. Her T.A.R.D.I.S never sounded an alarm,in the whole time she had it. The two ran to the console room,she looked at the monitor."There is a disturbance,we are going on a side trip." she said.

She used the lever and set her T.A.R.D.I.S,to the location it felt the disturbance at. As her ship de-materialized it was a door inside a closet. She opened the door,and saw food and realized they were in someones pantry. She cloaked it so the door was invisible,as the two went and put on normal clothes. Nysil was in a black tuxedo with his waist length black hair in a loose ponytail. The Rani had dressed in a black evening gown,and the two exited and joined other guests that were starting to arrive at what looked like an unveiling. The Two looked like they belonged,and she decided to start looking around. She wondered how his breed kept from lusting blood when in a large crowd.

She was trying to remain hidden in plain sight,but the scientist in her,wanted to find the lab. She had to stay away from labs,she could relapse into the madness,she had known all her life.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:42 pm

James listened to the lady ask him where a bathroom was. "One of the guest bathrooms is down that hall and to the left M'am." James told her. He then recalled what he has to tell every guest. "Oh and one more thing M'am. Don't go wandering into any rooms with out a blue ribbon on the handle please. Mr. O'Riley would appreciate it." James said and watched as more people started walking up to the door. He led them all to the main party room. Currently the room was set up with tables of food near the back and other tables for seating scattered across the room in a circle leaving a large oval hole in the center with 3 space ships that were currently covered up. There was a stand for Finn in front of the center space ship.

Finn saw a man come out from one of the desks. He was still wondering how the man got in here though. The door was locked. When asked if the designs on the projector were his his he started to lower the pvc pipe but didn't let his guard down. "Yes they're mine. I guessing you weren't invited then." Finn said. He saw an older woman come out of the police box. Finn looked and felt utterly confused when asked if he was evil. I mean sure he was holding a pvc pipe at them but that was for his own protection! "No I'm not evil I'm anything but evil." Finn said to the woman. Finn lowered the pvc pipe but still had a very tight grip on it. "Name's Finn O'Riley but I assume you already know that." Finn said. Finn was more than just famous in the US and UK. He used to work for NASA but once the US government stopped funding NASA Finn started his own space company with some of his family's large fortune. He called it Space Core some what after his computer software called Tech Core. "I'm going to let you two off this time and you can stick around for the unveiling but don't do anything weird or I'll have you thrown out." Finn said. Really the only reason Finn was letting them off was because the seemed alright and the man seemed interested in his plans. "The party is down the hall and to the right." Finn said and walked back over to his mini bar. Gosh he needed a stronger drink now.
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:19 am

The doctor smiled, reassured when the man started to lower the pvc pipe. "Uh, no...we were just in the area and decided to pop in for a quick look around." He kept his eyes on him, even when he heard the Tardis doors opening and Jennifer coming out. She made a wry comment about his always getting in trouble. "You should've been there when I stepped out of the Tardis into a secure facility and was immediately arrested. Now that was a record." He saw her circle around, preparing to disarm the man. Hopefully she wouldn't hurt him, he was only holding the pipe in self-defense. "No Jen, he isn't evil. I've met many world leader wannabees and he doesn't seem like any of them." As the man lowered his pipe, the doctor did the same with his arms.

"Well....lessee...uh no I don't know of any Finn O'Riley." Then he clicked his fingers and pointed at Finn, as if he finally knew who he was. "Wait! Are you Finn O'Riley, billionaire developer, who got caught in a massive...never mind you can't be him, he's too old." Even if it was, the doctor didn't wish to spoil his future for him. "Well, I say it's always good to meet new friends." He said, stepping forward to shake Finn's hand. "I'm Doctor Stark, and this is my secretary, Jennifer." He said, motioning with one hand towards his companion. People were always asking him "Doctor who?", whenever he introduced himself, so this time he added another name. After all, even "Doctor" wasn't his real name. "Oh thank you!" He said in reply when Finn forgave them for trespassing.  "I can always do weird things later."

He turned to Jennifer "You can head down there now Jen, I won't be long. Try and save me a seat...and crab cakes if they're available." Then he rubbed his hands together and moved towards the computer system. "I hope you don't mind if I have another look?" He asked Finn, who'd already gone back over to his mini bar.

Last edited by 625 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:27 am

Night walked in, brushing her feet on the carpet, before stopping, hearing a rather loud commotion going on upstairs. Whilst no one was looking, she made her way upstairs, Looking at the too men converse, she scowled, recognizing that those two were- the Doctor and Ms. Scum Magnet. But, of course, she had to be composed- for once. She aligned herself with the stairs so that only her white, laced glove was visible. At last, she walked up the rest of the stairs, before leaning up against the wall. "It seems that we have a little unknown party up here." She chuckled to herself, before walking up to Finn. "I assume you're the host? When will the part be starting? I'd love to see the- thing that you are going to have show here. Also, your choice of music is terrifying." She said, before giving him the bottle of scented rose water, whilst completely ignoring the Doctor and Jennifer. "I also need to use your fine house's storage room. I'd like somewhere to place my things." She said to him, all rather fast. I'll be downstairs, and if your finished playing with the halfwits, I'll be downstairs, awaiting your answer, because I have better things to do." She said, snapping her gloved fingers, before going back downstairs, collapsing in a chair, crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:34 am

Jennifer scowled glacially as Night walked in with her usual insults and at the Doctor, who insisted that they split up that never ended well especially with so many people around. “
“If anything happens I’m blaming you Doctor.” Jennifer warned as she turned to go down the stairs. It seemed many of the guests had already arrived. Seeing all the fancy gowns and tuxedos made Jennifer feel somewhat underdressed.
She was not the only one undressed though making her feel better as she saw a man with a black blazer walk by followed by a woman with a long black evening gown. She almost did not notice the shine of something metal hidden under the man’s trench coat.
Jennifer’s eyes widened as she followed almost bumping into a person asking for the restroom. She could smell trouble brewing.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 2:54 pm

Flannagan sighed as the door was open, he pushed it and went in. Of course, he found out what exactly prevented people from hearing his knock, it was because of the massive 'party' that seemed to be taking place.

He moved around with quite ease, his outfit attracting some attention, but not enough to stop him from heading over to the bar and picking himself a drink, looking around and trying to see any familiar faces, which would definitely be a challenge, seeing that he never really made too many friends. It was an occupational hazard if a person was killed around him. He was a mercenary, simply looking for work and on the run from his own government.

Taking a seat, Flannagan had scanned the area, finally laying eyes on a woman, dressed in what seemed to be very Victorian looking. He was not one to judge.

"So, what brings you 'ere then?" Al took a sip of his alcohol, being his favourite, a whisky.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Nysil went and found a seat for him and Rani,he owed hi life to her,she had saved him from being killed. He was going to help her,in whatever way he could. he had the Darkangelle fortune,and had added to it being a model for some time. He might even had an invite he just did not check his email these days.

The Rani was looking at the food,and wondering what would taste good. She knew her first instinct was to lick everything,it was a habit Theta had started at the academy and it had stuck. She decided to just people watch till the event started. She raised her head,as she felt a familiar pull,it alerted her another time lord was near. She watched as Jennifer entered. She could see time particles on the woman,and decided that must be the doctor's companion. She followed the woman's line of vision,and noticed Flannagan, this might turn out to be an exciting evening. She went and took her seat beside Nysil." Do not embarrass me like you did in the french restaurant ordering they bring you french fries,since it was a french restaurant."

Nysil just started snickering in his seat,"It was funny when they started trying to tell me the origin of french fries. I promise no jokes tonight.Though I was tempted to ask the butler if he had any grey poupon. But,I behaved myself this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)    Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Core-Travel Series Spaceships Unveiling Party (All are Invited!)
Page 1 of 1