Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAcross the Universe - Page 5 I_voting_barAcross the Universe - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Across the Universe - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAcross the Universe - Page 5 I_voting_barAcross the Universe - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Across the Universe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Across the Universe - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:32 pm

The men in the bridge glanced at one another, completely baffled at the order Sonya proclaimed, but then they were brought together by a roaring voice. "Do as she says!! Get to the box!" The duck proclaimed, gesturing for everyone to get out with the wave of his wing before wobbling over to Sonya and flying up onto the control panel she was working on. The men rushed out with new found fear and motivation, quickly finding their way to the TARDIS and running through it's double blue doors, each staring in awe at the controls and shier size of the interior. Meanwhile, the duck looked over what Sonya was doing, "self-destruct codes" he rationalized after watching her for a few seconds, "You could do that, or, i could say. This is captain Mcbride authorizing self destruct codes 11792". The control panel lit up with a red glowing light as the self destruct was initiated, as narrated by a roaring female voice that echoed overhead, "Come on! Five minutes til destruction!" the duck proclaimed, hoping off of the control panel and wobbling as fast as he could out of the bridge.

Meanwhile,

The Doctor kicked himself off of the wall as he turned sharply down another corridor, the countless numbers of Slitheen chasing quickly behind him. "Get him!!!" The original Slitheen proclaimed, extending his arm out to grab The Doctor by his trench coat but was pulled away as The Doctor turned down yet another hallway. Inside of The Doctor's mind, he thought about the time Sonya would need, how much time he had to get back to his TARDIS but then he was told by the echoing alert feminine voice through the speakers. "Ship destruction in t minus four minutes and counting" The voice proclaimed, the roaring red flashing lights over head began to spin, alert sounds and tones shrieked. The Slitheen immediately changed their initiative of chasing The Doctor, to finding a way out as they flailed their arms and widened their eyes, "The Doctor's machine! We must find it!!!" they exclaimed, finding new directive.

The Doctor, now knowing the time and threat level, made a new track in his mind, a longer one that should, if went through at the correct speed should allow him to arrive at the TARDIS in exactly four minutes. Cutting it close is not even the beginning of it. If The Doctor was going to escape this ship alive, he would need some help from his friend and just a tad bit of luck. Sonya..get the TARDIS ready for take off and have those doors open. I will be cutting this one close..oh and..we may have some visitors..not that big of a problem if we time this just right
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Sonya trotted along behind the duck before growing frustrated with his slow walk. Leaning down, she scooped him up into her arms and began sprinting after the crewmembers with a burst of speed. "Sorry, Sir, but with the time limit we have now, we can't afford to waddle along." She gasped out between breaths as she slid around a corner and nearly broke her shoulder on the wall as she slammed into it. Tucking her head down, she secured her grip on the duck before resuming her sprint, eyes already locked onto the familiar blue box. "Out of the way! I have the key, now move!" She snapped, about to slam into one of the crew nearest to her as she ran up to the doors, key in hand.

Shoving the doors open, she waved the crew in then put the duck down so he could walk in on his own, eyes turned back to the hallway, searching for the familiar trench coat. Her eyes narrowed slightly as the Doctor's message reached her and turned on her heel, heading for the controls before it was finished. Reaching over, she began fiddling with the controls as fast as she could, getting the TARDIS ready for takeoff the second the Doctor ran in.

You had better hurry up, she's growing anxious and you know how she gets when she's worried. I'll warn the crew about our visitors, no worries about that, I promise. Just get yourself here in one piece. Sonya sent back, an undertone of irritation carrying long with her message. Honestly, he puts himself into danger so often it was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:56 pm

The self destruct sequence was overwhelmingly coming to an end; the minutes passing by like seconds to The Doctor as he continued dashing down the hallway, the Slitheen still steadily chasing after him. His eyes grew wide as the thirty second mark echoed throughout the entire ship followed by a series of sparks and flames shooting and rising up all around the hallway. Jetting his arms over the side of his face as sparks flew across him, The Doctor continued to run, the hallway growing in temperature every passing second. Then, there it was, the TARDIS, a few feet in front of him at the end of the hallway. The Slitheen calling out as though in victory, "There it is!!!"; The Doctor glanced back at them to see how far back they were then back at the open doors of the TARDIS, "Sonya!!!! Take her out!!!" he shouted, flames bursting once more from in front, to side and from behind him as the count down reached ten seconds, "Take the TARDIS out into space!! Get her off of the ship! Now! Do it!!!!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:27 pm

"Not until you get your butt in here!" Sonya snapped, nodding at one of the crewmembers, indicating he should reach out and drag the Time Lord inside before the doors slammed shut, locking them in and the Slitheen out. "Now, we can leave." She announced brightly, flashing a wide smile at those gathered as she threw the lever next to her, sending them into space and far enough away from the explosion. "Hold on to something!" She added suddenly, a hand flicking a couple of switches, sending the TARDIS into a sharp spin, dislodging the one Slitheen that managed to cling to the outside of the blue box and brought the ship back to a stop.

"There we are..." Sonya said in a slightly breathless voice as she straightened back up, her eyes carefully observing the surroundings, checking the people and making sure the Doctor still stood there in the back. "Everyone ok? Yes? Everyone here? Good." She said quickly, not waiting to hear an answer before beginning to fiddle with the controls again, bringing the screen around to look at curiously, watching the ship they were just in explode into millions of pieces.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 pm

The Doctor was yanked inside of the TARDIS, doors slamming shut behind him and just in time as a Slitheen made a mad jump for the open doors before getting hit in the face with a solid, blue, wooden door instead. Falling down to a sitting position on the ramp, The Doctor rested his back up against the doors with a sigh of relief and of tirelessness. The bridge workers around the control room began to hug one another, thankful and overwhelmed with happiness. Their lives had been saved, thanks to the two timelords, mainly Sonya but none the less they had been saved. The sight brought a smile to The Doctor's face as he rested his arms onto his knees as he watched them bond in his control room as the duck wobbled over to him. "Doctor" He said, grabbing The Doctor's attention, "I'd like to thank you and your wife for your aid when we needed it the most. We are forever in your debt..even more if you are able to get us back to Earth"; The Doctor stuttered, "We..we..we're not married" he said gesturing to himself and Sonya with his index finger, his breaths still heavy as he continued to try and regain his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Sonya grinned over at one of the crewmembers next to her as he clapped her on the back in thanks as she continued to pilot the TARDIS through space with ease. Her eyes flicked over to the Doctor, checking on him to make sure he was alright, flashing him a thumbs up when she saw he was.

Turning her attention to the screen again, she set the co-ordinants to Earth and sent them hurtling through the Vortex at break-neck speed. "Off we go again... Hold tight, it might take a few minutes." She called to the others while gripping the edge of the console, watching the readouts on the screen with a concentrated look on her face.

(Its short, but I'm sorta drifting right now. Too many storyline possibilities)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:05 am

The duck laughed at the near nervous breakdown of The Doctor's response; the next few minutes they carried on a conversation that would prolong itself up until the end of their journey. The TARDIS landed with a jolt that echoed throughout the entire interior; many of the crew having to hold onto something just to keep their footing. Gazing over to the doors, the crew noted where The Doctor was and eagerly awaited him to get up and move so they could return to their home planet. "Better move before i get trampled" The Doctor joked as he forced himself up and stepped to the side, moving behind one of the two coral support columns that stood firmly by the on ramp; with a snap of his fingers the doors shot open with not a second later, the men poured out, extending their arms, welcoming the familiar and longed for sun light.

Smiling, The Doctor placed his hands nonchalantly into his pockets as he walked over to the control console and leaned up against it, crossing his feet as he did so. Stopping at the edge of the doors, the duck turned, "Thank you again" it squacked, giving a make shift salute with his wing which was replied with a two fingered salute by The Doctor. With a smile, the duck turned and exited the TARDIS, joining his fellow crew members in the center of the plaza, surrounding tree's and a water fountain that stood tall in the center welcomed them. Engulfing them in the familiarity's of their home planet. "Nice time, 2135..bit dull in August, but still..good" The Doctor suddenly said, nearly stumbling into a ramble before stopping it with a sniff, "They never did find out what happened to that ship...news holograms and programs tried to find the story behind it but all the crew and captain ever said was there were two. Called in the Titanic of their generation..the lost ship.".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:07 am

"I was thinking more like the Mary Ann of their time. The doomed schooner lost at sea, somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle..." Sonya quipped lightly, her gaze turning from the closing TARDIS doors and up to the Doctor's face with a crooked grin on her face. "Saving a ship of people from an army of Slitheen? No problem for the two coolest Time Lords in the universe." She said suddenly, clapping the Doctor on the shoulder as she wandered in a circle around the Controls, studying them in silence.

Trailing a hand along the edge of the console, Sonya looked up at the Doctor from the other side, a curious expression on her face. "So... Is this the right time in our traveling for me to assume I should be leaving? Or do you have another place in mind? The Ice fields of Druan are brilliant this time of year for ice skating. Or, the forests of Cura, exellent hiking. Maybe we'll meet some odd alien that wants to eat us for dinner, yeah?" Her face turned hopeful as she studied the Doctor's expression, one hand gripping the controls, the other hovering over them, waiting for the go-ahead to get started.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:43 pm

The Doctor rose an eyebrow as the doors of the TARDIS creaked to a close; his attention to Sonya upon physically turning to her before placing his hands nonchalantly into his pockets. Walking over to her side, The Doctor looked over the controls for moment then sniffed and moved to the other side, "You know what?" he started, "I've always wondered about the Bermuda Triangle, bit odd don't you think? Well...could be a perception filter, made to look like something else..well..not a filter..more like a barrier". Suddenly sparking an idea in his conscious, The Doctor shot over to Sonya and activated a series of controls around her, maneuvering his arm around her body and head to get to some before jumping to her side. "Feel like doing something completely dangerous and mad?" He asked her with a growing smile, "Course you are!" he proclaimed before she could answer, "I need you to stabilize the suspension system on the TARDIS when i say go" he called back to her as he rushed over to the other side of the control console.

Grabbing the main lever, The Doctor yanked it down with authority and new and sudden found enthusiasm, "Into the triangle!! Ha!!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Sonya blinked and let out a bright laugh, her hands already finding the controls beside her before he finished talking, her eyes shining with humor and excitement as she watched the Doctor fly around the controls. "You should know better than asking me a question like that. It's so obvious what my answer would be." She added slyly, flashing the Doctor a knowing smirk before flipping a couple of switches in front of her as they rocketed towards the Triangle.

Her hand reached out and gripped the controls tightly as the TARDIS shifted sharply, nearly throwing Sonya off of her feet. "Oi, easy there, girl." She gasped out, one hand gripping a lever in front of her, pulling it down quickly to even the flight out again. Straightening back up, she flashed the Doctor a grin, a low laugh slipping from her as she moved around the console, her hands going from one control to the next as she continued to help flying her.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm

The Doctor grinned widely, pulling it from ear to ear as it shined like it had all those happy times ago; it was when he was truly happy. Those small smirks that appeared once in a while were dwarfish cracks into his joyfulness that peaked beneath, when he grinned, that's when he was really showing it. However, it was odd having Sonya still there inside of the TARDIS aiding him in piloting his infamous vessel, maybe it came down to his choice, not the companions as he had always thought. It could be very well possible that it was based off of his actions for the most part. Shaking his head, The Doctor pushed away those thoughts just as the TARDIS arrived at that point in time.

Like a young boy hearing the ice cream truck arrive on his street, The Doctor rushed down the ramp and yanked the double doors open, the seemingly endless ocean welcoming him as he looked out. "Sonya" He called back to Sonya, gesturing for her to come over to him, "I need you to watch the ocean while i turn back time, tell me if anything changes", The Doctor tried best he could to get out all of his words before he rushed up the ramp again. But the last few words still managed to be forced to a yelling tone as he was already running back up his ramp. Once at the control panel he immediately grabbed the lever and turned it clock wise, peering from the scanner then to Sonya as he continued to turn, "Anything yet?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Sonya rested her hands on either side of the door frame beside her, leaning out slightly as she squinted her eyes at the ocean in front of her. "No, nothing yet. Keep going!" She called back over her shoulder at the Doctor as she scanned the surface of the slightly choppy water with a slight frown of concentration on her face. Before long, there was a small break in the water, some small point sticking out of it.

Blinking her eyes, Sonya leaned out farther, trying to make out what it was. Within seconds, the small point in the water grew up becoming a small tower, followed by the rest of what looked like a city sitting on top of a spaceship. "Wow... That is... That is something, amazing, brilliant..." She murmured, turning to look back at the Doctor with wide eyes. "Come over here and have a look, you won't beleive it until you see this with your own eyes. Hell, I don't beleive it and I'm the one that watched the thing come out of the water."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:25 pm

The Doctor finished turning the lever clock wise and bolted down the ramp, stopping just in time as he placed his hands on the sides of the doors and peered around. A smile displayed prominently across his face as he looked out and onto the full fledged city that had emerged from the ocean. Ships flew, zipping around the entire city like flies while the waves of the ocean crashed up against the docks of the great city. "Sonya" The Doctor said, his eyes shinning with the light from the rising sun, "I welcome you..to the lost city..of Atlantis. Mind if we pop in and say hello? No? Thought so". Without another word, The Doctor rushed back up the ramp and dashed around the control console like the mad man he was. Yanking down the main lever, the TARDIS roared and spun down towards the city below, The Doctor trying the best he could to ease the decent with the doors open and Sonya peering out of them.

Suddenly, the TARDIS yanked to the right and did a complete three sixty, sending The Doctor flying back into the guard rail with great force. Forcing himself forward, The Doctor fell onto his control console, clinging onto the edges for dear life, "We were hit!!" he proclaimed to Sonya, "I hate Atlantians! Horrible drivers!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:34 pm

"Well, your the one that wanted to pop in and say hello!" Sonya shouted from where she clung to the doorframe, having nearly been flung out after the sharp jolt from being hit on the rear. "Honestly! You pick the worst place to drive, are you even sure it's the Atlantians and not you?" She added sharply, turning to look over her shoulder at the Doctor with a slight glare, both of her hearts hammering away in her chest as she tried to calm herself down.

Turning to look back out the door, she studied the city below them as they flew along, a slow smile spreading across her face as she studied the buildings at ships as they flew around the cramped spaces between. "Though I have to say... Brilliant. Absolutely, incredibley brilliant, Doctor. You picked a winner yet again." She added in a calmer tone, turning to flash the Doctor another grin while she spoke.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Allowing Sonya to see the sights, more or less, as they flew by with incredible speed; The Doctor was forced to place his leg up on the control console. Using his foot to give a steady push on the altitude controls while on hand was on the main lever and the other was hyper extended halfway across the back of the controls to hold the gravity stabilizers from dropping. Glancing out of the open doors, The Doctor quickly saw an opening at the end of an up and coming alley way n front of them, across a main street. Peering back to the controls in front of him, he loosened his grip on the altitude controls, allowing the TARDIS to drop a foot, then quickly spun a lever causing the TARDIS to spun a complete one-eighty. With the TARDIS now flying backwards, The Doctor had to guess the exact distance from the wall of the alley way in which he had hoped to park it.

Completely letting go of the other controls, he rested his attention and two hands on the main lever where he waited for two seconds before yanking it down causing the TARDIS to stop immediately, sending The Doctor nearly over the entire console. With a laugh, The Doctor returned his body to an upright position and looked over to Sonya and the doors, which now faced the main road and the way they had just came from, "Little bit of allons-y, i think it worked" he boasted as he strolled down the ramp and snagged his trench coat before popping his head out of the doors, accessing where the end of the alley way was before popping back in, "Yep. Got it just where it needed to be. See, i can fly my own ship".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:55 pm

"About time you learned how to fly her properly. I was beginning to wonder if you ever would." Sonya grinned at the Doctor, stepping out of the TARDIS after him, her eyes wandering away from him and to the city around them witn wonder. "You know... I had always heard that Atlantis was a real place, but I honestly never was quite sure how it could have sank to the bottom of the ocean and never be found." She said idly, walking up to one of the buildings beside them and placing a hand on the metal, startled to find that it was cold to the touch. "Then again, since it was under the Bermuda Triangle, it makes sense how it hasn't been found."

Turning her head to look over her shoulder, Sonya flashed the Doctor a wide grin before striding to the entrance of the small allyway they were in, looking out onto the busy street and walkways with eagerness. "Come on then, don't just stand there like a statue. Let's go explore!" She called before turning and joining the stream of people as they walked along, her hands tucked into the pockets of her jacket as she stared around the city with a large grin and a laugh.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:16 pm

The Doctor followed after her, a smirk prominently displayed across his face as he watched the various and intense moments of happiness from Sonya, "Oh boy, i must have done something right for a change, your happy" he joked, glancing over to one of the surrounding buildings. Then a thought struck him, as they always did but this one shouted out to him a bit more than the rest. Looking back over to Sonya, he now displayed a rather curious facial expression as he was now posed with a new question without an answer, "Yeah i've never really understood the whole Bermuda Triangle thing" he began, "Well..i mean it's easy to create something with an electronic damper system but not on Earth. Especially not this time period..not even the Atlantians had that".

His gaze shifted over to a series of groups of people who carefully watched the duo walk through the streets. It wasn't like they were sticking out that much, majority of Atlantians looked like humans, apart from a select few of oddly differing colored skin and appendages some had that looked obviously alien. Maybe it was because of their clothes, but in the case of The Doctor, that never stopped him, not when he was wearing a rainbow and definitely not when he is currently where a suit and trench coat. Raising an eyebrow, The Doctor made a mental note of the group then looked back to Sonya, placing his hands nonchalantly into his pockets, a grin/laugh forming on his mouth as he noticed where her hands were, "You're becoming more like me day by day" he said with a chuckle, "Now all you need is a pair of good trainers. Nothing like trainers".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Sonya glanced over at the Doctor, a wide grin on her lips as she studied him curiously. "Just because I act like you on occassion does not dictate that I am in any way like you. I just happen to find you to be a horrible role model." She sniffed at him then laughed lightly and bumped her shoulder against his gently as they strode along.

Looking around the area, she settled into an easy stride next to her friend and grinned at the buildings. "So, tell me, what do you think would be a good place to go and get a bite to eat?" She asked suddenly, looking up at the Doctor again curiously, ignoring the odd glances in their direction purpously. "Preferably a place where we won't be stared at."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:26 pm

The Doctor smirked, his face shinning with his previous incarnation-like smile, "Might as well just face it, we're just too clever and good looking to be normal and not be stared at" he joked with a slight chuckle before taking her hand and gently tugging her forward, "Come on". Running over to a nearby shop, The Doctor weaved his way through groups of people and yanked the door open once in front of the shop. Workers at the shop turned their attention to the oddly dressed man, to their standards, who entered their establishment, "Hello..sir. Right this way" the hostess welcomed The Doctor with a smile, only to be out shinned by The Doctor who grinned, "Alright then. Allons-y!". The hostess stopped in mid walk and spun around, "What?" she asked curiously, jetting her head to the right, "It's..." The Doctor stuttered, glancing around the room with a pause, "French..for let's go"; the hostess rolled her eyes and proceeded to escort The Doctor and Sonya to their tables.

"Blimey. Try and make an Atlantian laugh" The Doctor mumbled, peering down at the glass like table in front of him as he hovered his hand over it causing the menu to immediately appear in front of him in holographic form. Looking over to Sonya, he gestured for her to do the same, "Go on then. Just..don't wiggle your hand over it..that'l cause a fuss, trust me" he said with a sniff.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:01 pm

"Why, what does it do?" Sonya asked curiously, eyeing the menu curiously with her hand just itching to wave over it in the way he just told her not to. It was like telling a child not to take candy from the jar, it was irrisistable now that she knew something was there to do it.

Looking over at him with a slight frown, she bit down on her lip and shrugged, scrolling through the items on the menu idly, searching for something that popped out at her. "So... What is there to do on a place like this? Besides eating and be stared at by the locals constantly, I mean." Sonya added with a quick glance at a nearby table full of people staring at the two of them. Not even bothering to hide the fact they were either. Feeling slightly irritated, she chose an item at random and sent it off to be made before leaning back and staring up at the ceiling.

"Are you sure people don't stare at us because they think we're going to break out and do some strange dance number in the middle of the square? Or maybe we'll grow tusks and start running about town and knocking people out of our way's with them? Never mind, ignore me, I'm babbling because I'm irritated." She sighed and rubbed a hand over her eyes, her nerve pricking slightly as another pair of eyes turned towards her. Honestly? Was it her voice? The way she spoke? Perhaps it was because she had red hair, while walking, she didn't see one person with a stitch of red on them. Maybe it was a forbidden color or something.

Peeking out from under her hands, she cast a sharp glare at a passing waitress as she walked by, staring down at the two of them as the walked by. "Honestly? Did we do something we weren't supposed to? Are we under dressed, over dressed, maybe we just look weird, but i'm honestly starting to get a little mad over all of this." She burst out in an undertone to the Doctor, casting another sharp glare around the restraunt, causing several of the starers to look down at their plates as she did.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 pm

The Doctor released a sigh, finally peering up from the menu after choosing something and ordering it then accessing the pleas of answers from Sonya who sat in front of him opposite the holographic glass table. "Atlantis was always a carefully watched civilization" He began, trying to tell the story not only with his voice but also his hands as he spoke, "Although..not many even knew it existed. First person was Plato's..he took the story back and a special group of men was formed named The Atlantian Mark. Their job was to look over them..make sure they didn't try to attack....years went by and tensions arose between the natives here and the group. Eventually a battle broke out..leaving the men dead but most of all the trust between these people and the outside world was broken".

As he spoke, nearby customers watched The Doctor curiously, eyeing him as he told the story. It was unique hearing it from another point of view, their history through the eyes of a traveler, but to them, he was just another human. Sniffing, The Doctor glanced around the room and gestured his head to the left, "And i'm guessing, from our human like features..we've..picked up some looks and mumbles. Trust issues still there".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:46 pm

"Well, I for one didn't even know Atlantis exhisted until just now. So they can ease their worried little heads about it." Sonya mumbled, looking back around the room before slouching forward and resting her elbows on the table and setting her chin in her hands as she stared across at her friend with a slight sigh. "I was stared at enough as a child, I don't honestly care to revisit that part of my past either." She added before closing her eyes and trying to focus on ignoring the stares as they bored into her skull.

"So... Atlantis and Plato's group fought, leaving battle scars on everyone on both sides... What makes them decide to sink under the water and vanish from the human eye all together? Something big must have happened to make them do that. I mean... It has to be something that threatened their lives and made them take such a dirastic measure." She lifted her shoulders in a shrug as she spoke, honestly confused on the subject, there weren't many things that stumped her, but things like this, things she honestly didn't beleive to be real in any form other than just a story... Well, she floundered a bit. Though granted, she did learn a while ago that the best way to find the beginning of the story is to find out what it was about.

Looking up at the Doctor's face again, she grinned slightly, feeling her good humor come back as she thought to herself about the subject. "I just find it hard to beleive in some things still. Not quite in touch with my inner child as well as you are, Doctor. You're hand in hand with him. I'm... A visitor from time to time still, not sure what to do about that, but if I stick around you long enough, I'm sure we'll be hugging eventually."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:44 am

"Well.." The Doctor said with a sigh, leaning back in his booth seat, his head titled up towards the ceiling of the diner as he pondered the reasoning behind the disappearance of Atlantis, "The myths behind the Bermuda Triangle stopped around 1940? Right after Amelia Earhart disappeared. That bubble we saw around Atlantis coming in? That is a magnetic field...pulling in new ships to land softly, but when met with human..well..modern human technology it causes a black out of everything electronic. That's why the TARDIS acted so odd..she was fighting off the field". His reasoning and story caused even more people to look over in intrigue and new found interest.

Feeling the newly found eyes against his form, The Doctor lowered his voice as he continued, "Only thing now we're missing is to have Amelia Earhart come plummeting down, we figure out what caused it then go about solving the mystery of Atlantis". Then, just as he stopped, shrieks of terror echoed throughout the streets, causing The Doctor to release a sigh as people ran out of the shop to try and see what was going on, "Blimey i hate being right" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:02 pm

"Then you should just stop talking." Sonya mumbled back to him, already getting to her feet, eyes locked on the doorway as a group of Atlantians gathered in front of it, wanting to see the cause of the commotion outside, but unwilling to leave the safety of the restaurant. Turning to look at the Doctor, she raised an eyebrow high enough to make it vanish behind her red bangs. "Is there an exit out the back or something? Couldn't hurt to uh... See if anyone needs any help."

She shuffled from foot to foot, anxious to get out there and go see what it was that caused the sounds and yells coming from outside. Damn her curious nature sometimes eventually it will end up getting her killed one of these days. "Come on get up, do your thing and get us out of here and headed towards whatever it is out there." She complained, reaching over and grabbing his arm to tug on it, trying to get him to his feet as she scowled down at his relatively calm face.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:30 pm

The Doctor groaned, stubbornly forcing himself back down to the booth seat, "No, i don't want to meet with her again" he persisted before examining her facial expression for a moment then sighing and reluctantly stood up. "Alright, alright" He rolled his eyes, placing his hands into his pockets as he walked to the back door which he pushed open and walked out into the back alley way. The screams and roars from surrounding people immediately becoming a prominent part of the outside atmosphere as it immediately struck The Doctor's ears as he yanked open the back door. "Just don't be mad when i said i told you s-" Suddenly The Doctor was cut off when a woman, running down the same alley way The Doctor stepped out into, ran into him, knocking him straight down to the ground, her with him.

The woman had red hair, curled up beneath a leather flight cap. Her pants were higher up her bodies mid section, tanned colored with brown boots that complimented her brown flight jacket and white buttoned up shirt. "Sorr-" The woman began before her eyes met The Doctor's, immediately changing her facial expression as she sat up and glared down at him, "You!" she exclaimed, "You!" The Doctor replied, "Me?" she recoiled, "Yes, you!", "No! You!", "Me?! what about you?!", "Me!? You!!!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across the Universe
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next