Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNext Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_voting_barNext Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNext Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_voting_barNext Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Next Stop: Nowhere

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Robin giggled, searching through the wiring on the next bomb to find the red one. "No, you're totally dead. Just go start disarming the bombs, the red wire. Just rip it out." Finally finding the red wire, she ripped it out and the bomb went dead. Looking over at him, she grinned, "You know if I didn't take the time to watch movies, this would have blown up."

Dropping the wire to the floor, she walked through the car, making sure there were no more. "Okay, this one's good. There seem to be about 3-4 in each one so far, just make sure you get them all. Go back and start from the other side, and I'll keep going from here." She spared one last glance at Zane before moving on to the next car, starting her search for the bombs.
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Zane went back to the very front of the train and started disarming the bombs there. That way, they wouldn't get in each other's way. Once he arrived at the first car, he began pulling the red wires out of the bombs. He managed just fine until he got to the first passenger car. "What is that?!" Some random man walked over to him and pushed his way in front of Zane. The man started to fiddle with the wires, grabbing for the green one. "STOP!" The whole car looked at him, wondering why he started yelling. "I mean, please don't mess with that. It is a part of the train and I need to fix it." The man seemed to believe him and went back to his seat. Zane pulled the red wire and moved on.

Eventually, he was in the same car as Robin and they finished disarming the bombs. "Why didn't we just call the cops and get them to do this?" He laughed at his own joke. "It was actually quite entertaining. Except for that part when we might have died. Wait, no. That was especially entertaining!" He had given all of the electronics back as best he could. They had probably called the cops already and it would only be a matter of time before they had some questions to answer. "Could I see your Vortex Manipulator for a second? I'm pretty good with electronics so I might be able to recreate one. Then, I'd be able to help out people or go on adventures." He was hoping that she wouldn't mind his asking. He didn't want her to think that he was a creep.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Robin finished yanking a red wire out of the last bomb, looking over her shoulder at Zane. "Um..." She put her hands down, turning to face him and crossing them behind her back. "I don't want you to break it. No offence, but I kind of don't want to loose another one, I tend to do that and it isn't fun when I do. I can take you somewhere you can get one though." She smiled at him apologetically, really not willing to let anyone mess with her only mode of transport.

"As soon as we're done with this mess, I can take you there. As long as you're okay with stealing it, and without my help. They probably know my face by now." She looked around the car, seeing several people on their phones, texting or calling someone. Hopefully one of them was contacting the police so they could just beat it. Running over to a seat, she climbed onto it, sitting on her knees and looking out of the window. "In the middle of no where... that's great..."
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:20 pm

"Okay, I'm used to stealing things anyway." Zane sighed to himself. He didn't want to have to steal even more stuff, but this time he had a good reason. Being able to go anywhere he wanted and help people out was risk stealing, right? "You know, we could probably just go now and let the cops figure it out on their own. It would save us a lot of questioning that I don't really want to answer. They'd try to send me to a mental hospital. Again." He sat down in a seat and looked out the window as well, waiting for her to tell him if they should wait or leave now.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:51 pm

"Sure, I don't see a problem with it, they probably know my face. Not sure what year this is... but they probably do anyway." Robin grinned at him for a moment, then turned to one of the passengers. "You dialing 911?" The man frowned and held up his phone, "No, I'm calling my wife, she-" "That's great, call them when you're done alright?" Without giving him the time to answer, she turned around to face Zane again. "Well that's one confirmed future call to the police. That should be good enough. I'll drop you off at that place and you can come up with a plan to snag one of these alright?" She punched in some coordinates before holding out her wrist to him, "Go on, I don't want to be here when the cops show up."
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 am

Zane grabbed Robin's hand and waited for them to being transported to wherever they were going. In an instant, they were in some strange facility. "Uh, what is this place?" There were very many high tech gadgets and weird things scattered about. He started off to find a vortex manipulator among the many things in the building. While he searched, he wondered why this place would know Robin's face and why she could of had anything to do with it. During his search, he found a folder filled with papers on a desk. The first page of it read "Torchwood saves the world from alien species, covered up as bad snow storm." He glanced through the rest of the stack and all of the pages mentioned things about aliens. "So this place saves the world from aliens and no one even knows about it. I wonder why they're so secretive about everything." He wondered aloud, hoping everyone had gone home for the night. After a few more minutes of searching, he found what he was looking for. A vortex manipulator, sitting on the table next to some weird gun-like thing. He started to grin like a moron but he didn't care. He had finally found something that he could use to help other people. He went back to where they had come in, hoping that Robin hadn't left. He barely knew how to use this thing and could use some help from someone that did.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Robin looked up from her place in the dark of a corner. "Okay, come on, let's get out of here. I don't like staying here very long, it might mess with timelines, no matter how far in the future they are." Quickly walking up to him, she took the manipulator from him and put in a few different coordinates for him to try out before handing it back. "Coordinates are sorta like latitude and longitude, but they kind of need a bit more than just that. And they're galactic coordinates anyway, so you won't be used to them for a while." Pausing to point at the screen on his manipulator, she smiled, "Those are a few places that should be able to show you how it works. I know that one's a library, one's a weird old alien, but he's pretty smart, so give him a chance. I forgot what the third was, but I just remember going there on one of my first trips. It's probably something helpful, or maybe it's just an adventure for you to have. Either way." She shrugged, lifting up her own arm to punch in a destination real quick. "I should really get out of here now, and so should you. Never just assume you aren't being watched."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Stop: Nowhere
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2