Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_voting_barLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_voting_barLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

London Nights & Absent Lights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:45 am

He couldn't obey fast enough. He slings the creature into his arms and stuffs it into the supply closet in record time. As soon as the deed is done he leans against the wooden door, eyes wide. He looks at his hands, then at her before he can get his mouth working again.

"Blimey... The shop girl with a kick eh? Well to say I expected less would be rude... But when have you known me to be anything but my self!"

He walks back over, getting on one knee as he takes her hand. The power is still running hot through his veins, and it makes him wonder how someone could be so gifted yet so cursed. Well perhaps he didn't have to wonder, after all, he had been a mad man in a box...

"The shop girl has the magic touch. As fascinating as this is, our future doesn't appear to look any less dense. That weevil felt you, wanted you- no doubt to strengthen its psyche in some way. You've got a target on your back and they've used the reddest paint in the universe. Have you always been like this?"

He's talking but looking at her hands, as if they held the answer to the end of time itself.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:54 am

Mal felt embarrassed, looking everywhere but at the Doctor has he stared at her wide-eyed. The fact he walked over and dropped to one knee really had her blushing. This was exactly why she hated doing it. It wasn't right to control people, no one should have that power. And that's why she was frightened to tell anyone. Those who knew would try and use her. That's how life worked.

She felt more then awkward as he held her limp hand in his. What was he blabbering on about? The future... what about it? She didn't think anyone could know of the future, not really. How did he know it wouldn't be dense? Oh don't even lie to yourself. The way your life has been going you know it'll be anything but...

"A target... yeah... great. 's what I've been trying to avoid." Mal felt sick then, her face draining of colour as she struggled to remain standing. Maybe sitting would be a good idea. Before she answered the Doctor's question, Mal shifted so she could sit on the ground, her knees pulled up to her chest, one arm wrapped around them while the other was still in the Doctor's grasp. "No, I-I haven't... happened to me when I was sixteen.."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Eleven looks her over. She was normal, as normal could be and yet here he was, slowly prying that reassurance from her bit by bit. He wants to feel guilty, to apologize and tell her she can still lead a normal life. But he wasn't that type of Doctor and it wasn't an easy situation. He squeezes her hand, the warmth another nice change as he speaks.

"I'm telling you this, making you face this because I want you to survive. Your not evil or unkind in anyway but I'm here to make sure no one sees that as weakness. Your strong, and young and you have the world at your fingertips, quite literally. Let me stay here and look after you. I make a mean cup of tea, learned from the best actually."

He grins, Jackie's instructions clear in his mind. That woman could rule the world with her pinky finger if she had so wished it.

" I want you safe, I want earth safe and your the key to this all... Although that might be a broad subject but do you understand Mal?
Please don't turn me away, please trust me."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Mal shifted uncomfortably before she pulled herself tighter into a ball, resting her forehead on her knees to hide her face from him. Her voice was muffled and shaken when she finally spoke again, "But why..? Why me? I don't understand. Why should you protect me? Sometimes I think it would be better if I just ended up dead. I'm a coward and I'm always afraid. It's freakin' exhaustin' and horrible. But I don't have to worry about it if I'm dead." She rarely got like this, and even if her darker side protruded she didn't voice it. Usually she bottled it up and kept it to herself so no one would worry or feel the need to help her. Mal in a way wanted to be left alone as much as she didn't want to be.

"I just want... It saved me, you know. That day.. the day this all happened.. i-it saved me as much as it destroyed me. I don't know whether to hate it or be thankful." Her voice dropped even more, it came out a hoarse whisper, "No one should be like this. No one. It isn't right. At least give it to someone who is good. I'm not good. I don't abuse it but I also don't use it. I could save people but I'm too selfish, too busy saving myself from being an outcast... or killed.. or something. I don't know. You say I'm not evil but isn't it evil denying someone help when you can offer it?" She never moved from her position once as she unloaded some of her thoughts on him. By the end of it she was shaking, this being the first time she really talked about the thoughts that hung on her shoulders like a heavy weight.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:38 pm

"No. Your not evil. And your not wrong. I know wrong Mal, I helped create it, and its not you! You don't help people? Here I was about to be ripped into tiny bite sized pieces and you stepped up to bat. Your a frightened, beautiful young girl. I wouldn't blame you for not helping."

Eleven's brows knit together as he continues, his voice now deep and passionate.

"When I was younger I looked away and avoided conflict. Now I throw myself into anything that needs fixing, but Mal, I'm not asking you to do that. Because when the time is right, maybe not now, maybe not in the next few years, but someday, you'll walk among humans and humanoids and they'll know that instead of fearing you they should respect you. Because I got it wrong."

He reaches to caress the back of her head, the hair soft as he runs his fingers through.

"Your not a fixed point in my time stream... I'm a fixed point in yours. And I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... But that makes you the most spectacular girl in the universe. You have your own Doctor, and he makes house calls."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:52 pm

It hurt, Mal had to admit it really did. Her heart throbbed painfully as she sat there, drinking in his words. She supposed she did help him with the weevil but that was because he had told her what to do, how to deal with the situation. Mal wondered if she would have froze in horror if he hadn't said anything. Suppose she'd never know.

She finally moved a bit, her chin now resting on her knees as she peered into the Doctor's face. She looked disturbed. To have people fear her or respect her would be very odd. It would be a power she didn't think she'd be able to handle. At least not now...

"I... I still don't understand how or why. But... you're clever. Usually get me into trouble but always manage to pull me out." Letting out a shuddering breath, Mal finally moved her legs into a cross-legged position. It felt more open and exposed and she felt uncomfortable, almost enough to close herself off again. But she didn't. She just sat there in front of him, glancing up at his face every now and then before focussing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:04 pm

He peers at her, this alluring girl and tugs her closer. Their in each other's personal space but he can't help but press a kiss to her forehead and then rest his chin there.

"I always do and I always will. Having a purpose in life again is quite brilliant..."

His hands slide to rest on her shoulders in a mock hug. He wants her to get used to him, and although she seems unconfortable he wants to ease her nerves... And usually people couldn't get enough of him.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Mal wanted to ask him what he meant by that, how he could possibly associate her with a reason to live.  She didn't value herself very much, but that was an ideal taught through years of neglect.  She was just jealous that the Doctor seemed so sure on it while Mal hadn't a clue on anything.  What was her reason to be alive?  To hide and shelter herself, to isolate herself from contact, from being close to anyone because it would protect her?  She would be lying to herself if she said this is what made her happy, because she wasn't.  

She was tense under his hold, not sure how she should really react to the situation.  But with a final sigh she just gave up and sank into the embrace, eyes closed tight.  Would it be too much to will this all away?  Probably, her will wasn't very strong.  Mal shifted her head to the right so her face was against him as she stared at the cleaning closet.  

"W-well.. now what.. the weevil...? Eh..."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Eleven perks up and pulls away hastily, sonic out. The device whirs and a small whine is heard before silence falls. He checks the readings before turning back to face her.

"Docile. Although I'm sure your pasteries have been ruined in all the hula balu. I'll go and throw him down a sewer somewhere, you try and clean this up before your boss fires you. Weevils love the sewer line, it's a perfect way to get around unnoticed."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Mal's eyes widened almost comically at the mention of her pastries as she leapt up and practically flew towards the oven. "No, no, no, no, no!" She cried as she ripped open the door, smoke instantly rising and choking off her air supply. Springing back, she ran towards the fire extinguisher and pulled the safety pin before spraying into the oven. The panicked look soon gave way into annoyance. "Are you freakin' kidding me? Yeah, yeah, dispose of that nuisance the way you want."

With a pout, Mal started tossing out the burnt rolls and cleaning out the stove. She would have to completely restart making these stupid rolls which would take her another hour for sure. What a pain. And here she was starting to get excited about going home and to bed after this whole ideal. No point complaining, won't change the fact she needs to make a new batch. So after doing a half-hearted job of cleaning up, Mal began making more dough that would be used for the rolls.

"Just make sure no one attacks ya out there, Doc. People are savage at midnight."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:58 pm

The Doctor grins and points to himself with an arched brow.

"I'm wearing a bow tie and have a full fringe, no one would dare!"

He makes his way towards the supply cupboard, the weevil falling into his arms. With strained breath he hoists the alien over one shoulder and tips his head in a mock goodbye before promptly running into the dark streets of London.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 pm

"Oh yes, you're terrifying. I'm trembling in my shoes." Mal threw at him sarcastically as she manually beat the batter. It was thickening up the way she wanted though she knew because she was rushing they wouldn't turn out as good. Oh well, at this point she'd rather worry about completing her task then producing high quality goods.

Finally rolling everything out in a pan she put everything in the oven and this time remembered to set the timer. All of this had taken a good twenty-seven minutes and the Doctor was still not back. Mal wasn't sure whether to be concerned or just assume he left in the blue box of his.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Eleven never screamed. He wasn't the type to scream, rather the one who caused the screaming. So when something grabs his wrist he runs. His scream is quick and cut off but he makes it back to the shop before practically slamming the door behind him and ducking behind the counter. He peeks, the empty street oh so threatening as he slithers and promptly huddles by the kitchen door. His sonic is held tightly, and he glares at his dress shoes in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:11 am

Mal's head shot up at the distant screams. What in god's name was that? It sent the hair on the back of her neck standing up as she reached behind the kitchen door and produced a metal bat. Suddenly, the Doctor burst through the door and Mal screamed, "God damn, man! What did I say?" She was snapping at him as she sprang towards the front door and locked it again, slowly backing up before turning and hiding out inside the kitchen.

"You almost gave me a heart attack..." Mal muttered and leaned against the bat, eyes closed as she steadied her quick breathing.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 am

"We'll sorry! I was groped and I practically ran here at top speed after that! I lowered the weevil into a crate in the sewer. He should be floating along his merry way and away from us. Now, need help? I studied in Paris you know, best chefs and bakers around!"

He grins as he stands, and he doesn't see the gaping wound on his leg, no indication of noticing it what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:21 am

"Yeah, I warned you about the creeps, didn't I? May I add you scream like a girl." Mal smirked at him slightly before returning the bat in its proper hideout. She huffed and was going to tell him she'd rather just get the baking over with herself when her eyes landed on his leg. At first she just stared at it in shock before she snapped her finger up to point at it.

"Damn, dude, what happened! Oh..uh... I'll get... the first aid kit." Blood really wasn't her thing. But she turned and rushed to the cabinet, digging around frantically to find the red pack. It took a while but she finally pulled it out and spun to face him. As she stormed back over she snatched a stool that was resting against the wall and pushed the Doctor onto it.

Then she looked at the wound, looked at the pack in her hands, and back at the wound. Mal had no idea what to do. So she pushed the kit towards him and stated, "You're the Doctor..."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 am

"Mal.... I am, but I'm not."

Eleven sighs, digging into his jacket pocket and pulling out a small tub like container. He grimaces at the mess that's his leg and looks up at Mal through pained eyes.

"I'm a flesh avatar... Left to die in a factory. He knew I wouldn't, he knew I'd live and I think this was the reason. He needed to be two places at once. With you, and not with you."

He opens the small container, using long fingers to tug out a thick piece of white, unprogrammed flesh. He kept the substance cold, making it more clay like and easier to carry in his endless pocket. He looks at his leg, thinking about placement before he sets the tub down and begins kneading the dough like substance in one hand, programming his sonic with the other. As soon as the clay is smooth and mold ready, he shoves the blob into his cut, hissing through his teeth as the sonic squeals and the flesh begins to expand and bubble.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:41 am

"What?" Mal asked in a dumbfounded voice.  She watched with a shocked expression before jshe dropped the red kit and backed away.  Talk about dumping an ice cold bucket of water on her.  That was just odd.  How is that even possible?  "Wh-what the heck's flesh?  Well, I know what it is... but what does that mean.. Are you like.. like the meta-crisis?  This just... whoa, man."

She was leaned up against the counter as she stared at him with wide eyes.  This was just crazy.  How many of them were there?  Her head was starting to hurt again.  Why was it that every time she wrapped her head around something.. another mind blowing bit of information hurled itself into her.

Last edited by Aravis Mal Vulneras on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:45 am

One last whir and the flesh melts and takes form. Soon there's nothing left but fabric and a guilty looking Doctor as he puts his supplies away.

"The weevil must've taken a chunk out when I chucked him. Mal this doesn't change a thing. I'm still me, I'm still The Doctor. Please don't look at me like that."

He stands, face hurt as his arms cross across his chest and his eyes drop. He is the poster boy of shame.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:56 am

"Yeah, I've heard that before."  Mal stated bluntly, not meaning to be rude but shock could do that to a person.  She still saw the Doctor and the Meta-crisis Doctor as two separate people.  Well, one was human and one was Time Lord, didn't that make them different?  The Time Lord one at least seemed fond of her.. the human one not so much.  But maybe that was due to the fact she treated him differently, didn't quite believe to the full degree he was the Doctor.  That's how she viewed this 'Flesh' Doctor as he admitted it to her.   

Mal bit her lower lip as she watched his hurt expression cross his face.  "No, no, please don't..." She began but faded off.  Hesitantly she walked over and reached a shaky hand towards him.  She patted his shoulder a few times before just resting it there.  God, was she ever awkward at comforting people.  "I'm sorry it's just... it's shocking to hear.  I thought you were the same guy I encountered before, the Doctor.  No, wait, I mean the same body of the guy you are which is the Doctor.  This you is a different body so when I say... never mind.  Wow that was confusing. Er, anyway, you remember the invasion, yeah?  Th-that's good enough for me.  I also speculate you remember the fact you left your coffee mug at my shop on purpose, didn't you?  You wanted me to follow you before the invasion took place.  So you left the mug and watched me run outside to return it to you." Mal shook her head as she recalled the event and let out a heavy gust of air.  If she hadn't run to return the mug to the Doctor she would have been squashed by the meteor that hit her old workplace.

She didn't like the fact he still wasn't staring at her so does the one thing she's rather good at.  Lifting her index finger, Mal poked the Doctor in the forehead.  It was odd but it seemed to be her trademark.  Well, it worked, people usually looked at her when she did it.  "Okay, you're some flesh avatar thing... so what you're saying- what this all means is- you were made for me."  She instantly reeled back at her wording and laughed nervously, "That was- that was not- god that sounded bad.  What I-I mean is you keep saying you think you need to hang around me because I'm meant for something spectacular.  Me.  Boring, mundane, caffeine addicted Mal.  I don't really believe it but you're still as nuts as the other so you must be the Doctor."

Mal stepped back and looked at him.  If you wanted to shake the hand of the queen of reassurance, it wouldn't be hers.  But hell, she tried while still remaining honest.  To end her little speel she added, "As long as you're not, like, some zombie or parasitic alien, I don't care.  Seriously, those things suck.  Had to put one in a bird once.  That isn't important.  I'm just sayin'... Yeah, you're the Doc."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:21 am

He grins as she finishes speaking, his leg better now. His brows knit together and he takes her hands, wanting to tug her between his long gangly legs. He looks her in the eyes, sincere and confident.

"I was made for you. I'm here to protect you. How do you think I even got to London? He left me this."

He lifts his sleeve, a thick leather strap equipped with a vortex manipulator. It was pristine, like it had been especially crafted.

"I found it only where I knew I would. The coordinates were set and then I saw you and I knew you were the one I was created for. Mal... Please don't make me feel like this dandy of a situation is a bad one."

He looks at her with pleading eyes, his eyes too old for his body and his body too young for his eyes.

"I'm the Doctor. I'm your Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:48 am

Mal looked at him a while before smiling.  She wished she had her hands so she could cover it up, could hide it, but they were currently trapped in his own.  It was a difficult situation to make sense of but she was trying to wrap her head around it all.  How was it even possible for a whole person, a living being, to actually be created for the sole purpose of assisting another?  

When he revealed the manipulator she took this opportunity of freedom to run a hand over it.  It actually looked like the one she buried when she first moved to England, the one Xeltia had given her for both safe keeping and so she could get around.  Not one for adventure, she had disposed of the offending thing in the best way she could think of without letting it fall into the wrong hands.  

However, that was not the last time she had to deal with it since she had been with the Doctor's thirteenth incarnation when he had demanded she give him the travelling device. But when they had uncovered the box that held the vortex manipulator, there was nothing but a note in its place that read, Looking for your handy device?  You shoudl really pay attention to your surroundings. I was following you when you decided to hide this fine treasure.  But don't worry, you'll be seeing it again someday.

That made her fidget.  If it was the same one then it was eerie how things fell into place.  She shook her head and drew her hand away from it before looking into his face curiously. "What would I need protecting from?"
Yourself.  The thought just drifted in her mind which caused her to absently crinkle up her face in confused concentration.  Why would she need protecting from herself?  Given she was a klutz but was that what she really meant?  

"That's.. that's just worrisome. You're making it sound like I need protecting. Like something is gonna hurt me. Well, probably is, I guess.. I've got a hit on my back afterall.  So- well- okay... uhm.  Sorry, I don't mean to make you feel bad but this is just so weird to me, ya know?  I mean, come on.  I just... I don't know."  Mal covered her mouth with her right hand before rubbing it down her chin and letting it fall.  Her eyes flickered away from him.

Finally she mumbled, "Never really had my own nothin' before."  Reaching up but not looking at him, she patted his head and said fondly, "My Doctor."  before the timer of the oven went off.

Not wanting to burn this batch into oblivion, Mal turned away from him and quickly moved towards the oven.  She put on mitts and pulled each rack out, placing it down to cool and turning off the stove.  "Golden brown.  Nailed it!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Eleven smiles as he's touched and watches her take the pastries out. It seems that it was time to go. He stands, waiting for her to finish up. As she's going about her business he asks, casually leaning elbows first on the counter top.

"So where do we sleep hm? Although I'm not one for it but it appears that for once I'm a tad tired."

He'd look her over, giving his best puppy eyes while also trying to be moderately attractive. He hasn't used himself as bait in quite a long time, usually the companions unknowingly signed up for that bit. He drums his fingers,
Watching he tend to the baked goods.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Mal stopped with her busied actions to face the Doctor with a peculiar look on her face. It was as if she was waiting for him to indicate he was joking.  But not even his body language informed her of that.  He was serious.  And to make it worse he was giving her puppy dog eyes that wasn't unlike what you might see a child give his mother when begging for sweets.  "No.  No, no... no, no, no, no, no.  No! Doctor!  You've got to be kidding!"

She quickly washed up her hands and finished up with the rest of her work before she stood in front of him, hands on her hips.  There was absolutely no where she could put him in the cruddy flat she lived.  No where except...  "Oh my god, you can't even sleep on the couch.  My room mate would harass us until I, more than likely, melted down into a puddle of embarrassment.  She's a devil.  But that just leaves... you can't!  Ugh!"

Pinching the bridge of her nose and shutting her eyes tight, Mal finally let out a long breath before mumbling.  "Fine.  My flat.  Come on and keep up."  The last bit was a mocking statement towards him, those being words she had heard him say countless times.  Mal threw her apron on a chair and started turning out the lights, unlocked the front door, stepped out, and waited for the Doctor to join her.  

Once outside she locked up the shop and started walking down an abandoned street of London.  "Just so you're aware I don't live in some posh place.  Don't expect anything fancy."

Last edited by Aravis Mal Vulneras on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:47 pm

He's proud of himself for not grinning and clapping. Although his face Hurt from the sming he had allowed in the off chance he won. He followed suit, excited about seeing Mal in her natural environment. As she warned him of her accommodations he simply nods his head, instead devising how he can get a job either nearby or perhaps in the same neighborhood as his charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Nights & Absent Lights
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next