Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Archer - The Archer. I_vote_lcapThe Archer - The Archer. I_voting_barThe Archer - The Archer. I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Archer - The Archer. I_vote_lcapThe Archer - The Archer. I_voting_barThe Archer - The Archer. I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Archer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNextArcher
Newb
Newb
TheNextArcher

The Archer - The Archer. Empty
PostSubject: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Archer

Species: Well if no Timelords then Part Sestinian

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 9"
Figure: Slim
Other: N/A
Clothing: Mostly armoured up, but underneath I have a striped shirt, a waistcoat and some shorts.

::Info::
Family:
Brother - The Saver
Sister - The Kitten
Sister in Law - Melissa Cartaci
Personality: Since my regeneration I have mellowed considerably, I think before I do, I put the good of others first and I try my best to make sure no one gets hurt.
Strengths:
I have special armour on that protects me from the likes of most earth weaponry and I can resist a good punch.
I am also quite compassionate, though some may say that's a weakness.
Weakness:
I am not the smartest of beings.
I won't hurt a fly.
My Tardis
Robert Holmes
"The Anonymous"
Dislikes:
Word problems.
Math problems.
Problems.
The universe being blown up by a stupid timelord who can't control his Mark 40 Tardis *ahem*
Dream:
To be reunited with my family and to somehow find pieces of my homeworld that I can store safely away.
History:
I was grown in the Time War through the last leaf of the planet Sestine-7 and I was forced to fight on the front line, I was then pulled onto Mondas during War-Time by the Saver to help defeat the Shagna who had destroyed all but one of the Cybermen, who turned out to be the Agent, we then carried on fighting, I lost all my friends that day, caught in a wind and never to be returned, I spent lightyears looking for them, but to no avail, so I took my TARDIS back to Sestine-7 to see what my homeworld was like... It was nothing, nothing at all. I thought to myself what to do now, my homeworld is gone, as are my friends, my family, my people. So I plotted some random co-ordinates and landed on a Dalek Ship, where I was promptly exterminated, I regenerated wiping out an amass of Daleks and looked around the room, which seemed to be a control room. I was wrong, of course. It was a satellite, these Daleks were monitoring every sector of the universe, I used this opportunity to find whatever I could, all I could find was him, the Doctor. He was the only one who survived so I named my Time Machine after his, the TARDIS. After this, I got back into my TARDIS with hope in my heart and I knew that somewhere in the Universe, I wasn't alone, I could fly away, I could leave this place, I could go anywhere, but I would never ever be alone.
Back to top Go down
TheNextArcher
Newb
Newb
TheNextArcher

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:53 am

By the way, who is actually allowed to approve characters?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 am

ONLY because you were here before hand, i will approve of you being a Time Lord.

However, i do not approve of your own personal TARDIS, instead i urge you to use creativity and imagination to come up with a way he got out of the Time War other than a TARDIS or vortex manipulator. No more Time Lords are being approved of but sense you were here before hand, like i stated above, i will approve of it.

We don't want 200 members all being Time Lords and having their own TARDIS's, kind of destroy's the arks of canon and also the personalities of the 9th - current Doctors.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:57 am

Approving of characters is restricted to Site Owners and Administrators
Back to top Go down
TheNextArcher
Newb
Newb
TheNextArcher

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 am

Okay, thanks for the approval, I will think of a new means of transport and probably include it in my own story or something and once again, thanks for the approval ;D
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 am

No problem. Btw, i think i like this Archer better than the other one Razz

Very cool XD.

What happened with your other account?
Back to top Go down
TheNextArcher
Newb
Newb
TheNextArcher

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 am

None of the passwords I used worked, and I only have three variations of password, so... ._. I just made a new one, I still need to think of a regeneration story for the 1st Archer. And possibly turn it into a script?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 am

I can help you with that. We can plan here if you'd like Smile

I will check and see if i can fix that problem with your original account.
Back to top Go down
TheNextArcher
Newb
Newb
TheNextArcher

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:26 am

I don't need my old account back, it's fine;)

Sure, we can come up with a story:D We should do a closed RP for it, me, you and maybe Sonya?Razz
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:32 am

Yeah that'd be good XD

I just checked for your old account. It is no longer on the site, that's why you couldn't get on. Something happened to it. What? I have no idea.

What did you plan to happen around the regeneration? I find it best to focus on something else then have the regeneration at the end as the icing on the cake sort of speak. Doesn't have to be anything HUGE but just a good all around story.
Back to top Go down
TheNextArcher
Newb
Newb
TheNextArcher

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:39 am

Well basically, after the Time War, my brother (The Saver) had left for his own adventures and my companion (Melissa) had died fighting the Cybermen, my evil side (The Shagna, who I will be posting about in Monster Creation ;3) had fled and survived the Time War and the Archer was depressed and didn't know what to do, he got a distress signal from an unknown being (Later revealed as the Daleks) and gets shot by them, causing him to regenerate, he destroyed the Daleks that killed him by using his regeneration energy, fueling it into them and causing them to implode, he then realized he was in a satellite, monitoring every sector of the known universe, he used the satellite to see if there were any Time Lords left, to see if there was anything left of his home planet Sestine-7 and to see if there was anything worth checking out, he found The Doctor, Sonya, The Saver, The Agent, The Eagle (Most are made up Time-Lords that my friend's made up and seeing as they were part of his old adventures I thought it'd be good to mention them ;3) and the Burning Striker, he then set off to find them... That's what I had in mind for a while...
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:18 am

Ok. That's a lot of backstory going on there dude. A bit too much if you want to hurry up and get the regeneration story out there and that RP you plan with us three.

Try this:

The Cybermen, after killing your companion, learn of your part in the Time War, and with their ever growing upgrade systems they decide to search the universe, looking for potential Time Lords to rebuild their armies. They build the satellite in which you get wrongfully drawn to, as they have planned to do with all the other surviving Time Lords. Have some of your made up Time Lords be found dead and converted when Archer gets there. He regenerates and manages to escape due to the light from his regeneration blinding the Cybermen just enough for him to escape and run for his life. With Archer running, he desperately tries to find any remaining Time Lords to help him and stop the Cybermen from converting all of them.

It gives the story a solid enemy and is still there throughout the story but also gives you time to integrate new characters. Like your story is good, but once they all meet up, it will go very slowly because there is nothing for them really to do.
Back to top Go down
TheNextArcher
Newb
Newb
TheNextArcher

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 am

Okay, that's just what I had in my head for a while, but yours is quite a lot better ;3
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:42 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archer.   The Archer - The Archer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Archer.
Page 1 of 1