Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_voting_barBite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_voting_barBite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Bite me, Time Lord.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:41 pm

"Good. And be quick about it. I don't want to be here any longer than I care to be." Sonya added sharply as he walked out the doors of the TARDIS, leaving her alone to her thoughts as she walked briskly out of the control room and back into the debts of the TARDIS, searching for a single room she had found the other day. Plenty of things in there to go though, everything the Interfector had made in a previous incarnation that she had begged him never to use while she was still weak, still incomplete.

Feeling a smile grace her face, Sonya clenched a fist in front of her, feeling her fingers flex as she tested the muscles in each one. Oh yes,she was complete now, she knew the second she came out of her regeneration that everything had been leading up to this moment in time, everything she had done or witnessed, it was meant to happen and now... Now she would have to fix everything.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:51 pm

The Master made his way to where the files were, running into a few people on the way. They were more delicious than he'd expected. By the time he reached his destination, he was smiling and gnawing on a humerus. He set the bone aside and located the files, then picked up his snack and went back to Sonya's TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Sonya was fiddling with a blaster, a frown on her face as she pulled out the power cell and studied it. Of course it was dead, she had demanded he drain it before putting the thing up. Now she would have to pay for being so weak then. Tossing the cell over her shoulder, she shuffled through a drawer full of different ones that were full, finding another the same size and fitting it into the blaster.

A soft chime came from the screen in the wall next to her, making Sonya look up from her work and spot the image displayed there. "Faster than I thought. I might keep him around longer than I expected to." She murmured, tucking the blaster into the back of her waistband and striding from the room and back to the control room, the TARDIS doors opening and allowing her brother to enter once she stood next to the controls.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:08 pm

He tossed the files down in front of her and held a thin man up by the hair. "Just caught this one right before you opened the doors. Where should I kill him?" The man whimpered and the Master smirked, pulling his hair harder.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Sonya eyed the man curiously for a moment, her gold eyes locking onto his and causing his body to tense up with fear at the sight. "No... Keep him for a while. There are some questions I need to ask of this one. Once I'm done, you can have him." She said thoughtfully, walking forward and staring directly into his eyes, her gold ones flaring up from the powerful psychic suggestion she sent him.

Almost immediately his body relaxed and he hung there, limply once more, his eyes staring blankly at the wall across from him. "Now, take him into the lab, strap him to the table and wait for me there. I have some things I need to gather. Get going." She snapped at her brother. Slightly irritated that he could gorge himself to this point. She could smell the blood, sweat and fear on him that had rubbed off of his victims.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:51 pm

The Master was a bit disappointed that the man had stopped struggling, and a bit irritated at Sonya's tone, but he did as she asked, being rough to try to make the man whimper. While he was waiting for his sister, he examined his catch, a pleased smile spreading over his face. This one, he would eat slowly. This one, he would enjoy. He leaned forward and breathed in the residual scent of the man's fear. Delicious. Oh, yes, when Sonya was done, he'd have quite a lot of fun. Especially if she didn't kill the man. "Mmm... I'll have to ask her to let me make the kill," he said softly, smiling at the man. "I hope she says yes."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Walking into the lab, Sonya cast a quick look over at the Master and their captive. Once he had left the room, she set the TARDIS to take off and hover around a sun in a nearby galaxy. They would need all the energy they could get if she were to do this the way she planned to, but seeing the hungry look in her brother's eyes sent some of those plans out the window. She would have to work on something that would curb that appetite of his if she ever wanted to get anything done with him around.

Pulling her jacket off, she left herself in the tank top from earlier and strode over to the side of the table, testing the man's pulse to be sure the suggestion she planted in his mind was still in place. "Master, go get the lazer scalpel from the cabinet behind you." She finally said, her voice turning businesslike as she studied the man's face for any flicker of movement. "I'll need to remove something before we do anything."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:15 pm

He scowled at her back and retrieved the laser scalpel. "Two questions. What are you removing and can I eat it?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:23 pm

"If you want to eat a microchip that doubles as a tracking device, then be my guest. If not, shut up." Sonya snapped, her golden gaze snapping up from the man strapped to the table in front of them and glaring into her brother's eyes, with that simple connection she felt the drums in her own head and scowled. "And keep that bloody sound away from me." She added, shifting into a better position as she activated the scalpel and lowered it to the man's shoulder where it connected with the neck, slicing a neat slit there and pulling out the chip with her fingernails.

Holding it up to the light, she studied it's design with a cold smile. She could use these, make hundreds... No thousands and have them sold in the markets around the universe as a simple locator. Oh so many possibilities she could have with such a simple little device. With a snort, she crushed it with her fingers and turned off the scalpel, turning her attention back to the man and staring into his eyes, bringing him out of his trance-like state. "There we are, never better." She said coldly as the first flicker of fear crossed his face, the man's gaze darting between her and the Master as he began struggling on the table.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:43 pm

"Tell you what, sis, I'll keep the bloody sound away from you if you'll keep your bloody mind away from me." He smirked at the human. "It's more fun when you struggle, you know."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:49 pm

"I've already shared my mind with someone. I don't plan on doing it with anyone else. Especially not my brother." Sonya snapped, her patience reaching it's end as she clenched her hands into fists and scowled at the Master from across the table, ignoring the man between him and his struggles as she fought back the urge to shut him up for good.

Letting out a low breath, she looked down at the man with an emotionless expression, watching as he struggled wildly with the straps holding him down. Reaching over, she gripped his jaw and twisted his head to look at her. "Settle down or I'll break your legs." She said in a sickly sweet tone, watching as his eyes dilated in fear, sending a cloud of it out into the air as he began sweating. "Ah, yes there it is. Absolute fear, you humans are all alike. Threaten bodily harm in a calm tone and you loose all control of whatever you had holding your fear in check. So simple."

Letting his face go, she idly noticed the marks her nails left in his skin, leaving small trails of blood trickling down his jaw and along his neck. "Now then... To business. Tell me, Torchwood... How would you like to play a game. I ask questions and you give me and answers. If you tell the truth, you live a little longer, you lie... My brother here gets to take a large bite out of whatever part of the body he chooses."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:13 pm

The Master grinned. "Ooh. I like this game. I'm quite fond of human flesh..." He leaned forward and nipped the man's neck, just enough to really creep him out, before adding, "And you smell delicious." He pulled away and smirked at the man, already looking forward to the first lie.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Sonya rolled her eyes at her brother's attempt to scare the man, admittedly it did work considering the man froze at the Master's words then frantically tried to break free once more when he nipped at his neck. But still, she did need him to be clear of mind for her to question him properly. Casting a sharp look at the Master, she warned him off mentally with a quick brush of her mind against his before pulling back into her own head. "As you can tell, my brother here likes to eat people. Now..." She leaned over so all he could focus on was her face, her eyes drilling into the man's intensely.

"Tell me where your hiding the multiverse cannon."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:24 pm

The Master leaned against the wall and eyed Sonya. Multiverse cannon? That sounded like one of Lyra's "fandom" terms.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:28 pm

The man's eyes widened slightly at her question then carefully went blank. "I don't know what your talking about. There is no such thing as a... Multiverse cannon." He mumbled, carefully adverting his eyes away from Sonya's, looking down at his shoes as he did to keep from accidentally looking over at the Master. Letting out a low sigh, Sonya reached over and pulled a pair of scissors out, sliding them under the hem of the man's shirt and stopping. "Are you sure that's your answer?"

He eyed the scissors then looked back at Sonya nervously, his tongue darting out to lick his lips before he nodded. "Y-yes." With a small shrug, she cut his shirt up the middle, leaving his chest and stomach bare. "Take a bite, but don't kill him. I want the answer to this question." She snapped at her brother, knowing full well he was starving to the point of nearly pouncing on the man.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:35 pm

The Master licked his lips and stepped closer to the man, leaning down slowly and sinking his teeth in just below the collarbone and ripping away a chunk, thoroughly enjoying the man's screams. He backed away enough to give Sonya room, but stayed close enough that the man could see him chewing. He closed his eyes and savored the taste, then wiped blood from his chin and licked his fingers. It was so good.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Sonya let out a huff, her eyes moving to the mess of blood the Master left on the man's chest. "Do clean up after yourself, I won't work with a bloody mess." She sighed, waving an idle hand at the gaping hole in the man's chest before looking back in his face. "Now then... This can go quickly, or it can continue like this for hours of my brother here taking bite after bite out of you until you just can't take it anymore... Then." She looked over and pulled an odd-looking tube of what looked to be liquid bubblegum, holding it out in front of his face. "I add this to your wounds, they grow back, let you rest for maybe five minutes and start all over with brand new flesh. What do you think? Are you ready to answer me this time?"

The man looked up at her for a moment, then suddenly a wave of intense anger washed through him as he reared his head back the best he could and spat directly in her face. "Why would I tell you something like that? I know what you can do with it, so I refuse to even consider giving you an idea of where it is." He growled as Sonya wiped the spittle from her eye, flicking it off to the side before looking at the Master. "Take his legs, make sure you cauterize the ends so he doesn't bleed out, I need to wash my face off." She said coolly before turning around and walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:10 pm

His eyes and his grin widened as he stepped closer again and wrapped his hands slowly around the man's leg, then ripped it off and cauterized the wound with his laser screwdriver. He repeated the procedure with the other leg and unstrapped both before perching on the edge of the table and taking a large bite out of one of them. He leaned forward to watch the man's face contort in agony, and continued chewing, a drop of blood dribbling down his chin and falling onto the human's skin, causing him to scream in horror as well as agony.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Returning to the room, Sonya draped the towel she had used after stepping out of the shower around her neck, tilting her head to the side as she studied the work the Master had done before casting a eye over at him as he sat on the edge of the table, enjoying his snack. "How can you even stand the taste of that? They have to taste bland. No lives, not even a touch of time travel." Shaking her head, she passed the Master and stopped by the man's head, staring down at his damp, sweaty face with a cold smile on her lips. "Care to tell me now?"

Gazing up at her in desperation, the man sucked in a deep breath before blurting out suddenly, "It's in Cardiff! There's a Torchwood base there run by Jack Harkness. Even he doesn't know that it's there, I don't even think he realized we had visited!" His tone turned pleading as he pulled on the straps still holding his wrists down. "Please let me go! I swear I won't say a word of where you are to anyone." Sonya pretended to ponder his plea then shook her head. "No."

With that word, she turned to her brother and nodded at the man strapped to the table. "He's yours. Clean up the mess you make afterwards. I won't have bones and blood everywhere in here. I still use this lab." She said shortly before striding out and heading into the control room.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:07 pm

The Master chuckled. "Hear that, Torchwood boy? You're all mine." He winked and leaned forward, nuzzling his way under the man's chin and nipping lightly at his throat, then a little harder, and slowly moving down and biting harder until he was ripping chunks out of the man's chest and gulping down bloody chunks of raw flesh. The Master shivered in delight at the man's agonized screaming and growled softly as his teeth hit ribs. He swallowed and moved back up to whisper in his meal's ear, "You're delicious." Then he ripped the man's cheek open and moved down again to an arm.

It went on like that for a while, ripping and chewing and taunting, until the man's screams faded and the taunting stopped. When he finished, he cleaned up the blood and walked out, happily whistling.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Sonya looked over at the Master, an eyebrow raised at his cheerful attitude. She needed to get away from people, their emotions were beginning to rub off on her, she thought idly as her lips twitched up in a barely perceivable smile then turned back to the controls. "Now, as long as your finished eating, we have business to attend to... I need to visit an old friend of mine." She said carefully, her gaze turning towards her brother as she spoke, knowing full well that Jack was part of the scheme that ruined his plans. "I don't want you to leave this TARDIS."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:17 pm

"Sonya. I want to go home now. Please? I have things to attend to." He gave her a pleading look, tilting his head down and looking up at her with his hands stuffed awkwardly in his pockets. "My minions need me..." And she was really creeping him out with those eyes of hers. He didn't like that cold, golden gaze one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:22 pm

"Did I say you could go?" Sonya asked sharply, glaring at her brother before striding over to the doors of the TARDIS only to pause by them and stare back at him thoughtfully. "Perhaps someday, but for now. I need your hunger, I need your anger. So you stay with me." She hissed before vanishing out the doors of the TARDIS, leaving the Master alone for hours on end.

Finally, the doors creaked back open, admiring a bloody and exhausted Sonya as she walked back to the controls, leaning against the edge with her hands and hanging her head down, trying to get her breath back. Hours on end of torturing Jack had come to no avail. He had no idea where it was, so it went to prove it was hidden so well even the owner of the base couldn't find it. Without saying a word to her brother, she strode around the console, flipping random switches along the way until she came in full circle.

Stopping for a moment, Sonya cast a glance over at the Master for the first time since she stepped inside. "Get out of my sight. Go find a room. Something, but get away from me." She hissed in a dark tone, her eyes flashing darkly as they connected with his. A wave of anger passing from her to him through the faint link created through eye-contact.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:32 pm

"I want to go home," he growled. "I'm not moving from this spot until you let me out of this damned TARDIS. I've had enough of this, you pushing me around and keeping me here. I have a life and I want to get back to it. Either take me home... or kill me. But otherwise I'm not. Going. Anywhere." He stood stubbornly and crossed his arms, tapping his foot in rhythm with the Drums.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Sonya spun around and gripped her brother by the throat, slamming him up against one of the columns that surrounded the console, causing the back of his head to smash into the harsh stone that formed it. "You listen to me, Dog." She hissed between clenched teeth, her golden eyes flaring up with the anger searing through her veins at the moment as she stared into the Master's eyes. "You will listen to me, you will do as I say, and you will not leave until I say you can!" She shouted, rearing back and slamming him up against the column again before letting him go and letting the Time Lord crumple to the floor. "Get out of my sight before I kill you." She added in a suddenly calm tone, already loosing interest as she turned back to the controls and began setting times and dates into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bite me, Time Lord.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next