Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA New Point Of View - Page 5 I_voting_barA New Point Of View - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA New Point Of View - Page 5 I_voting_barA New Point Of View - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A New Point Of View

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

A New Point Of View - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:17 am

Robin rolled her eyes as she left, about to slam her head into the table. All these bloody commands, seriously? Were they really this common in conversation? Well too late, she was already being forced to enjoy the tea, so might as well shut up and drink it. Sighing, she took a cup and poured some into it, lifting it to her lips to take a sip, enjoy that, and be done with that command. Even if she would have done it anyway, it wasn't a nice feeling to think  you HAD to do things like that. She took another sip, her hands shaking the cup as she held it. "You know what? I'd like to see you without a will. All the threats you get, you'd be dead in an hour," She scoffed, taking another sip to try and calm herself and IT WASN'T WORKING. GAH.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:25 am

Blinking at Robin curiously, he poured himself a cup and lifted it to his lips to take a small drink. "I told you, shouldn't take too long for it to restore itself. Serotonin only take a few hours. Relax, and that is what it sounds like. Your so wound up your going to break that cup if you aren't careful." The Doctor nodded at the clay cup in her hands with a rare serious expression on his face, eyebrows raised up and all. "Calm down and enjoy yourself. This is one of the safest planets to be in this side of the Galaxy." Lifting his own cup to his lips again, he flashed her a sudden smile, ignoring the cold sheen of sweat that covered her face as he tried to relax the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:37 am

Robin groaned, setting the cup down on the table and cradling her head in her hands. "It isn't even the commands, Doctor, at this point I'm almost used to it. I..." She shuddered, breaking off her thought. The calming feeling the Doctor had inflicted on her felt good, but it didn't help the cravings starting to happen. She quickly picked up her cup and took a sip of tea, her mind not being able to choose between the calm happy feeling that was forced upon her and the craving, upset feeling that was slowly building the longer she sat there. "Doctor, I can't do it. Please, I need to... I need the meth..." She took another swig of her tea, trying to pretend she didn't just say that. Pretend she didn't feel like this. A hand came up and wiped at her forehead, doing absolutely no good.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:40 am

"No you don't." He said calmly, leaning back into the chair as he watched her closely. "Robin, you are clever, bright and brilliant when you want to be. Why else would I let you travel with me in the TARDIS?" Leaning forward, the Doctor rested his elbows on the table and flashed her one of his signature smiles. "Focus on what's now, not whats in your head, you'll get through this." Looking around the room, he realized the best course of action he could have taken would be to bring her here. "Besides..." He added suddenly, a hand reaching out to pat hers gently for her attention. "They don't have any drugs here."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:15 am

Robin grimaced, hands rushing up to her head. "Ow... Doctor, be more careful with your wording..." She groaned out, trying to focus on the headache he just created with his stupid commands. On one hand, his command told her subconscious that she didn't need drugs, but on the other, the addiction, the cravings, were just to big to override like that. So what to so? Well she had to have gained some sort of will during this... Hour? Taking a deep breath, she focused on the Doctor's command and expelled it, knowing that would be easier to do than just lessen the cravings.

Moving her clammy hands away from her head, she starred daggers at the Doctor. "You said this would get violent. You did. So what made you think a public place and a leash would help? We've got a TARDIS, so give me one reason I shouldn't be dragging you back there now." Moving to take another gulp of tea, she realized she had just finished her cup. "I can't, Doctor. I can't do this. I need that drug, because I just cannot go through this."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 am

Letting out a low sigh, the Doctor leaned his head back, staring up at the ceiling of the shop above them for a moment, a frown working on his face before looking back at Robin again seriously. "No." He said simply before picking up his cup and taking a sip from it, eyes still locked on the younger girl with a challenge clearly wrote in them. He wasn't about to let her slip into a state of constant use, no he was not about to let her to become an addict on his TARDIS. He'd drop her off somewhere before letting that happen, but considering he felt responsible for her condition as it was, he couldn't just leave.

Leaning forward again, he glanced around the room curiously, looking for something to take her mind off of what she was thinking at the moment, the Doctor frowned. Of course, this place was rather calm and peaceful, there wasn't much that could distract her from such a thing honestly...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:11 pm

"Doctorrrrrr," Robin groaned in annoyance before slamming her head down onto the table, unaware of the stares. "I don't want to go through this, not while I don't have the will power. Please, I need it..." She murmured into the table, barely caring if he heard her or not. She felt much too weak for comfort. Sweating was fine, she could deal with that. The shaking though, that's what bothered her. She felt like she had no control over her muscles, and add in the loss of control in her mind, she was scared. Anyone could easily stroll up to them right now and take her away, and she'd have no fight. "Doctor please..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:29 pm

"No. Now stop asking me. I can't stand begging." He snapped in response, detesting the pleading note that Robin took on in her voice. He knew she was stronger than this. Bloody Sonya... If he ever saw her again, she would regret doing this to such an innocent child. Reaching over, he gripped Robin's hand and tugged on it gently to get her attention. "I want you to ignore the fact you want it. Put it down to hunger pangs or, dry mouth. But do not think of that drug again." He said slowly, taking care to be sure she understood the simple command. The Doctor knew he'd get an earful of it once she regained her own self-will again, but for now, he could use it to help.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Robin looked up at him, her face slowly turning to a scowl. "You would." Sighing, she leaned back in her seat, eyeing the tea pot. Suddenly, she wasn't feeling cravings. Just sort of hungry. And thirsty. Well that was sort of better... Reaching over, she poured herself another cup, taking a sit immediately and keeping it in her shaking hands. The warmth was nice, but better yet, it was distracting. Just focus on that. Focus on how it's burning her hands, but don't let go. Taking another sip, she decided to stare down into the liquid and try focusing on the waves created as she slowly moved the cup around. Her eyes flickered up to the Doctor as she set it down, giving up on that tactic. "So..." Oh yes, great conversation starter.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Lifting his hand slightly, the Doctor went to pass a hand over his head only to have the lead tug lightly on his wrist, reminding him that his situation wasn't much better here. Glancing around, he idly wondered what would happen if he were to take it off and walk around without it on. "Blimey, sitting still isn't exactly easy, is it?" he finally asked with a low chuckle, shifting slightly in his seat as he tried to focus on the task at hand. "How about a walk? A little walk to cool off, this teahouse is a tad warm." He said brightly, his other hand reaching up to tug on the neck of his jumper as a flash of heat stole over him. Bloody tea, that's what it was, something was in it, he was sure. Lifting his cup to his face again, he took an experimental sniff and blanched. "Bloody hell. Wormrot." He growled, putting it down and pushing the offending liquid away from him.

Looking over at Robin, a small frown crossed his features before realizing she wouldn't have any idea what he was talking about. "Wormrot causes heat flashes in Time Lords." He explained quickly, already swearing silently as a bead of sweat dripped down the back of his neck and soaked into the collar of his jumper.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow at the Time Lord, wondering what could be so bad about Wormrot besides the disgusting name. As she opened her mouth to ask, he was already explaining, and she felt a bit of a smirk appear on her features. "I won't be the only one sweating like a pig then." Giggling, she took another sip of her tea. "A walk wouldn't be bad then, get us out in the breeze. I'm pretty sure this stuff isn't free, though..." She trailed off, searching the area for anyone who looked like they worked here. She caught sight of the woman who served them earlier, and smiled as they made eye contact. Lifting her arm to wave her over, her smile turned to a grin as the lady nodded. "Okay... Now... Money." She reached into her pocket to pull out the small purse the Doctor handed her earlier, really hoping there was enough. She doubted they would accept anything from the Doctor if he couldn't even walk around on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Leaning over, he peered into the purse then cast a quick glance at their server out of the corner of his eyes as she strode over. "Four credits. The coins, not the little stick, that's for larger purchases." He said quickly before leaning back again and getting to his feet so he could stretch his arms over his head and flash a grin at the woman as she reached the table. "Fantastic tea, Though it could do without the Wormrot." He added as an undertone, earning a sharp glare from the woman as she picked up their cups and small teapot.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Robin smiled apologetically at the woman, counting out and handing her four credits. "Don't mind him, he just has a small Wormrot allergy. He'll get over it." She shot a glance towards the Doctor, shrugging quickly before facing the server once more. "It really was good tea, though. Better than most I've tasted. Thank you." She stood up, tucking the purse into her pocket before moving to take the Doctor's lead. "Come on, then. You wanted a walk, let's go for one." She wiped her other hand on her shorts, then began the journey out the door. Not without thanking the woman one more time, of course. She'd learned from her first mistake that sometimes over thanking someone keeps you out of jail.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Casting another smile back at the server, the Doctor trailed along behind Robin happily, silently relieved that the breeze from earlier was still blowing and cooling his already over-heated skin down. Running a hand over the back of his neck, he cast Robin a wide smile, eyebrows raised up slightly in question before he voiced it for her benefit. "Where to now? We could walk around, or we could find someplace to explore..." He trailed off, realizing his speaking was earning odd looks from the women as they passed by and frowned slightly. Right, no speaking. Blimey this would be hard in public. Walking around, not saying anything... He was the companion for once, and wasn't sure he would enjoy the experience for very long.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:25 am

Robin's smile faded as they walked past a few women, noting their reactions. "Well if they're gonna be like that then it's no fun. We could just go somewhere else, somewhere you don't have to worry about keeping your mouth shut. We both know that wouldn't last long anyway." She giggled, turning to walk towards the TARDIS. "Anywhere fun we can go that involves ice?" Her eyes glanced back at him, her shakiness turning to excitement. That would be a good choice - cool down and still have something distracting to do.

((This reply annoys me. I can't seem to get any further than this.))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:01 am

Upon hearing her question, the Doctor's face split into a wide smile as he picked up the pace of his walking, ending up in front of Robin and pulling her along with the lead still attached to his wrist. "Oodsphere, Hath, Denduron has fantastic mountains for sledding on." He said cheerfully, already pulling the key for the TARDIS doors out of his pocket as they neared the familiar blue box and pushing it into the lock so he could open the doors and lead her inside.

Once the blue wood shut behind her, he reached over and fumbled with the wrist collar for a moment before it clanked to the floor and lay there. Kicking it to the side, the Doctor made his way over to the controls and began fiddling with them in his usual fashion. "Pick a place and we'll go."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:18 am

Robin's eyes lit up at the mention of Oodsphere. She'd always wanted to go there but never remembered in a convienient time. Running over and sitting in the jump seat, she couldn't help but giggle as he fumbled with the wristlet. "Oodsphere, definately. Always wanted to meet an Ood. They're the only aliens I've heard of with noodle mouths." Wiping a hand across her forehead, she mentally sighed. She'd just have to ignore the symptoms if she wanted to do anything today. By now she had to have a good amount of will built up, enough to ignore ridiculous commands, that is. She felt way better than she had a few minutes ago. "How do Oods eat? Just wondering." She shrugged as she spot out her random question. "Is there like proper mouth under their tentacles or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Glancing over at Robin, the Doctor flashed her a grin of his own. "Don't know, haven't asked or even looked. Ood are Ood, I tend to leave them to their own devices." He replied happily, one of his hands landing on a crank-looking device, turning it around quickly as he stared at the younger girl with a mad smile plastered across his face. "And technically, they aren't 'noodle mouths', they're tentacles used to filter their voices." He added as an afterthought, concentrating once again on the task at hand before reaching over and yanking the lever down next to him, causing the TARDIS to shake violently while hurtling through the void at break-neck speeds.

With a sharp jolt, the TARDIS landed roughly, sending the Doctor toppling over to the floor with a delighted laugh. Jumping back to his feet, he made his way over to the door and flung it open, breathing in the arctic cold air as it rushed into the warm interior, enjoying the freezing blast on his overheated skin. "Come on, get moving. There's snow out here!" He called over his shoulder at Robin before bounding out the door and out into the white outdoors, a delighted smile on his face as he leaned down and scooped a handful of the powder up, letting it fall back to the ground through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Robin yelped as the TARDIS took off, gripping the back of the seat as she was knocked off of it. "Oi! You said I could pull the lever!" She shouted at him as they landed, him already half way out the door. Scrambling to her feet, she hurried after him, catching a glimpse of his grin and forming her own. She stopped in her tracks as she reached the fluffy white mounds of snow outside, her laughter slowly building. "It's snow! I never get to see snow, always end up in London for some reasion." Crouching down, she took some in her hands, rolling it around until she got an idea and made a snowball. "This is what you get for not letting me pull the lever." She launched the snowball at him, sticking her tongue out playfully. "So! If this is Oodsphere..." She turned, looking around with a slight frown. "Where are all the Ood...?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:08 pm

"Oi, I said if you win. You took off running if you remember." The Doctor protested, ducking his head as the snowball connected with his shoulder and flashed her a grin. At her question, he glanced around the area curiously then back at the younger girl. "Somewhere around here. Come on, might as well see where they're at." He said brightly, silently blessing the cold wind that blew over his sweating skin as he turned and began heading for a small snow-covered hill just ahead of where they had landed, slowly making his way to the top. Once there, he flashed a grin at the settlement spread out in the cliffs and small mountains there, the Ood were an odd race indeed, but they knew how to make what they could out of the land. "You'll want to see this, hurry up." The Doctor called over his shoulder at Robin before setting off down the other side of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Robin rolled her eyes at the Doctor, crossing her arms. She left for HIS sake, so she was gonna pull the lever whether he liked it or not. Well at least there were still Ood somewhere, that would be rather boring if there weren't. Well... They'd have had fun anyway, just for the danger. She set off behind the Doctor, following him up the hill. As she looked at the settlement in front of her, her jaw dropped in awe. "Woah... Now that's not something you see everyday..." She flashed him a grin, wanting to dive in already. "Well come on, let's go meet the Ood!" Giggling, she sat down in the snow, not caring that she had shorts on, and slid down the hill on her back, getting snow caked in her jacket. Who cared, though? It wasn't like the Doctor was going to do that, so she might as well. Plus it felt much better compared to her current situation. Oh, right. Focus on the Ood, not that.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 am

Chuckling lightly, the Doctor followed Robin at a slower pace, strolling down the snowy hillside with his hands tucked away in the pockets. "Good to see you enjoying yourself." He commented wryly once he finally reached her side, flashing her a wide grin before setting back off across the field covered in snow, his shoes leaving deep prints in the powder as he strode along. "Ood, odd creatures. Used as slaves on lots of planets for a while, then they finally earned their freedom." He said suddenly, spouting the information he had about the Ood as they walked towards the settlement ahead of them. "Fantastic, Ood. Sing instead of speak. If you could hear it, you'd understand."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:03 am

Robin giggled, getting to her feet and brushing herself off. Well that was fun. Crossing her arms, she followed the Doctor, taking in his information as they neared civilization. A frown crossed her features at his comment. "What do you mean 'if I could hear it'? I'd assume its because we're not close enough but I have a feeling you mean ever..." She couldn't help but think she was having a blonde moment, but with the Doctor, she could rarely tell. Her eyes looked over the town with interest as she waited for his answer, her feet continuing to drag her alongside him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:10 am

"They're singing is psychic, Robin." The Doctor explained quietly as they approached the outskirts of the community, his steps slowing slightly once the first Ood came into view, walking towards them, a hand held up in greeting. Copying the gesture, the Doctor waved his hand at Robin next to him, a quick smile flashing across his features before vanishing and being replaced by a more serious expression. "Hello! I'm the Doctor, this is Robin. We've come for a look, yeah? Didn't think you would mind with a couple of visitors."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Robin's eyes widened at the Doctor's explanation of their singing, glancing up at him for a brief second before she spotted a figure. Trying to force her face into a polite expression instead of the rudely fascinated one she wore now, she smiled to the Ood as it raised its hand in greeting. It was so hard to tell what it - no, he or she - was thinking. It didn't make facial expressions like humans did - they were much easier to read. It almost felt like they were being insulted, the oddly straight look on its face putting her off. Raising her hand, she waved her fingers at them, not really knowing how else to react to this situation. She was about to ask the Doctor what they were doing before he began to speak. As he asked the Ood if it was fine that they visited, she basically understood that she was to just follow him like usual. Hopefully something terrible was going on so they'd have something to do. Did she just think that? No, that's rude. Don't think that. Bad, bad thoughts.

((You got a plan for this or are we just going along now?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Point Of View
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next