Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA New Point Of View - Page 6 I_voting_barA New Point Of View - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA New Point Of View - Page 6 I_voting_barA New Point Of View - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A New Point Of View

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

A New Point Of View - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Nodding his head slowly, the Ood turned back around and headed back towards the community, leading the Doctor and Robin closer so they could spot several more of the Ood wandering around, some standing in small groups, others just walking on their own in no particular direction. As they walked along, the Doctor craned his neck, trying to look each Ood in the face and grin at them happily. Honestly, who couldn't love an Ood, they were fantastic. The most peaceful race out there, looking past the whole 'red eye' stage that is. Then again, it wasn't really their fault when you thought about it...

Letting his thoughts trail off, the Doctor looked up in time to see the Ood leading them into a cave and farther down into the earth, the faint warmth from going farther down beginning to wave from the rock walls around them.

((And I dunno lol I'm just sorta winging it. If you have an idea, go for it.))
Back to top Go down

A New Point Of View
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6