Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA New Point Of View - Page 4 I_voting_barA New Point Of View - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA New Point Of View - Page 4 I_voting_barA New Point Of View - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A New Point Of View

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

A New Point Of View - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:01 am

"Oi, I am more than just rather impressive, I am very impressive. Have you been riding with some other Doctor in this TARDIS?" He asked incredulously, honestly surprised she would only think that much of him, his ego was large enough to encompass the entire planet, but there was no harm in inflating it now and again. It helped when getting out of tough situations he found out. "I'd like to see you try to fly her on your own and not end up marooned on a planet full of Zyophs." He grumbled almost childishly, his arms folding over his chest as he pinned the younger girl with his blue eyes. Honestly, he nearly laughed at her reaction, though he did manage to master the poker face from countless games against Henry III...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:19 am

Robin found herself standing up and getting out of the cot she laid on. Well then... She crossed arms as she began her stride out of the room and down the hall, but why? Then she thought on what the Doctor just said. Oh great, she was about to go fly the TARDIS. That's just brilliant. Rolling her eyes, she really hoped he'd stop her before she sent them crashing through the void and into nothingness. Of all the things he could of said, or ways he could of worded that, it had to be that. "Well if you want to see me try that..." Her voice carried down to him, surprise appearing in her eyes as she realized what she did. She was seriously going to go and try to fly the TARDIS. "Hurry up then, Doctor!" She frowned, not knowing what the heck to do once she reached the control room. Alright. Random button pushing then. If he didn't tell her to stop in time... 

Finally making it to the console, she sighed, grimacing as she walked up and began to push whatever button looked cool, or pull whatever levers looked important. A yelp sounded as she managed to set the cloister bells off with only 5 operations of the doohickies. "Doctor!" Her eyes widened as she continued to mess with the controls, her eyes catching a glimpse of the screen flashing with what was probably a warning of some sort. Just her luck, she had already sent them on a course for death, but then again, that was what the Doctor did daily, so... No, stop trying to put a positive spin on this! You're gonna get us killed! Stumbling and falling as the TARDIS shook, she groaned in annoyance as she found she had no will power to stop this from happening. "DOCTOR!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Racing into the room behind Robin, he grabbed the young girl and picked her up only to deposit her onto the jumper seat. "What the bloody hell were you thinking? You cannot fly the TARDIS, do you realize what you could have done?" He snapped in agitation while running around the controls, fiddling with them one after another until the flight evened back out. "Never, never touch my TARDIS again. Do you want to tear a hole in the fabric of space? Or perhaps we could have landed on a leader or inventor that could change the course of human history?" He asked finally, leaning his back against the console and folding his arms over his chest with a scowl at Robin.

"Never. Never again."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Robin stood up from the jump seat, wondering why for a brief second before remembering what he had just said. Oh, great. "We don't happen to be floating in space right now, do we?" She asked nervously as she started her stroll out the door. "Doctor, remember how I have no will? Yeah, so that whole thing right there, kinda your fault, cause you told me to try and fly it." She grumbled, arms crossed as she was about half way towards the door. "Okay, uh, mind saying I can touch the TARDIS now before I wander outside? I don't feel like suffocating in space or being enslaved by the race of whatever planet we just landed on, heheh..." Trying to giggle and play it off, she knew she came off nervous. Of course she did. Oh, crap, she was almost at the door! "Doctor say it!" She yelped, hand already moving to push the door open.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Glancing over at Robin, the Doctor shook his head slightly to distract himself from his thoughts. "Robin, stop. Get back over here and sit down." He finally said, leaning back against the controls, leaning his head down and staring at the floor under his feet for a moment then looked back up at Robin again. "Blimey, I say one thing and you go to jump off a cliff, your lucky I'm in a good mood or I'd forget about your problem there." He said wryly, a smile flashing across his face for a second before disappearing again. "Tell you what, how about we go somewhere? Take our minds off of all this, yeah? Vargin, wonderful place. They have tea houses made out of actual tea plants. They get their product from their place of business. Can you believe that?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:22 pm

Robin sighed in relief, turning around and resuming her place in the jump seat. God, if he forgot every time, this was going to be a long day. "Alright, sure, sounds innocent enough. Knowing you, we'll probably end up almost dying anyway, but then again, that's the fun part." She grinned up at him, seeing a few flaws in his plan, but not going to point them out. Just in her head. Like how being in public while you could have to do anything anyone says would be dangerous. All of the slang terms flying about if you They have dogs with no noses! someone off.. Dying in a hole is not something she planned on doing today, so that wouldn't be good. She'd have to be nice then. Well... not all planets could be as rude as Earth, right? They must be nice there, had to be or else he wouldn't have considered it... maybe... Her main worry was someone finding out she didn't have a choice in things and carting her off as a slave, but she'd manage. Maybe. As long as the Doctor was there to counter whatever iffy commands were thrown at her, she'd be fine... "To Vargin, then!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Flashing Robin a wide grin, the Doctor dashed around the controls, twisting knobs, pushing buttons and several switches before he reached for the lever and yanked it down, causing the TARDIS to shake violently as it flew through the vortex then landed with a soft 'thump' amid the usual groaning noises it made. "Off we go then, might want to bring a jacket, the weather is a little colder than you might be used to." He said brightly, tugging at his own leather jacket as if in reference before walking over to the TARDIS doors and pulling it open to let a sudden soft wind to blow through the control room.

Looking over his shoulder at Robin, he smiled brightly once more then stepped outside, turning around in a circle before finally spotting the tea shop he was looking for just off to the right side of the blue box. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Robin rolled her eyes as she began walking off in the direction of the Med Bay to get the jacket she left there earlier, knowing she probably would have gotten it on her own without the lack of will, but finding it annoying all the same. Spotting the grey fabric tossed off to the side, she quickly snatched it up, throwing it on as she rushed back to the control room. If she was lucky, he didn't leave yet, and she still had time to catch up. Of course he was already gone, though, that was expected. Sighing, she grumbled under her breath as her ears caught the words 'come on' and forced her to hurry outside, almost making her leave the doors open behind her. Well actually she did, since she had to catch up to him to fulfill the command first before sprinting back to shut them. There. Done. In a few seconds, she was by the Doctor's side once more, her breath running short. "Seriously, pay more attention to what you're saying, I almost had to leave the TARDIS open for the world to explore. Wouldn't want that to happen, hm?" She raised an eyebrow at him in mock annoyance, poking him in the arm as she failed to hold back her smile.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Flashing her a winning smile, the Doctor pushed aside a curtian blocking the entrance to the tea house and guestured for her to enter first before stepping in behind her and letting it block the entrance again. Sniffing the air, the Doctor rocked back and forth on his feet, hands behind his back as they waited for a woman to walk over and take them to a low table near the back. As they sat, the Doctor flashed her a smile, only to have a confused look cross his face at her glare.

Turning to Robin, she leaned down and whispered into her ear so the Doctor couldn't hear. 'Keep him on a leash, they aren't allowed to wander without one. No matter how well-behaved they are.' She murmured in an undertone before straightening back up and stalking away, leaving the Doctor look after her with a baffled expression that he turned onto Nat. "What did she say?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Robin's eyes widened, finding the thought absurd, but realizing the woman just HAD to state it as a command so... Oh, poor Doctor. Once her eyes met the Doctor's she barely held back a snicker as she tried to think of a way to explain it nicely. There wasn't one. "Alright! So! Um... Well.. Basically she just said you had to be on a leash... and she phrased it as a command... so aren't you lucky?" She accidentally let a snicker escape, her smile bleeding through her not-very-well-put-together mask. "You'd better have one in your pocket or something before I have to charge out of here and find one, because I don't really have a choice." She shrugged, her giggles finally coming out as she stared at his expression. Oh, poor man, but she guessed this was  his punishment for using a needle on her. "Come on, I really don't need people staring at me while I randomly run out and try to steal a leash from someone... I'm so sorry..." She shook her head, the grin not fading from her face. It was just too funny, if a bit cruel.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Blinking his eyes, he reached up and flicked at one of his ears quickly then leaned forward. "She said what exactly? Why would I carry a collar around with me, I mean, the last time I came to this planet men weren't lead around my leashes..." He trailed off, his eyes catching sight of several men sitting around the tea shop, a wide leather band on their wrists with various braided ropes attached to them that were either tied to a hoop on the table or held in a woman's hand.

Grumbling under his breath, he got to his feet and locked his eyes onto Robin's. Trying to think of a way to word his response that wouldn't leave her without a choice other than to agree with him, blimey there was no other way to say it other than an indirect command or by sounding as if he were pleading. Gritting his teeth slightly, he let out a low sigh and ducked his head in embarrassment. "I would like to leave."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:35 pm

Robin giggled, already standing up to leave. "Alright, I wouldn't want to be in a place where I was led around like that either. Although you might want to tell me not to put you on the leash, because I still don't have a choice in that until the command is canceled out, so..." She shrugged, already out the door, dragging the Time lord along behind her. Her mind had a vague idea in it, telling her that she had to find a leash and use it on the Doctor, but really hoping he'd tell her not to before she did. That'd be an awkward situation. "Let's hurry up, yeah? Don't want to get arrest for being off leash," She teased, still finding it funny, even though it was actually quite cruel. Oh well, if it was the way they wanted their society, then it was the way it would be. Her hand came up and wiped a bit of sweat off her forehead, and she frowned as she realized what it meant. Oh great, time for withdrawals. Ugh. She wiped it off on her leg, not wanting to let the Doctor know just yet. No reason to worry him, or worse, get locked up in the Med Bay.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Opening his mouth to tell Robin to stop like she had asked, his sharp eyes caught sight of a bead of sweat dripping down her face just before she wiped it off and closed his lips with a resigned sigh. Something like this ought to take her mind off of things, the least he could do is go through with it because it was his fault. "No, like I say, dive into the culture, do what they do, eat what they eat, yeah? Come on, might as well go through with it." The Doctor said suddenly, picking up the pace so he could match her steps and turned his head from side to side, looking for a shop of some sort before finally spotting one.

Looking over at the younger girl, he tugged the arm that she had a hold of and tilted his head towards the small building with a bright smile spreading across his face. "Come on, keep up."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:00 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow at him, letting go of his arm as she felt her hands start to get sweaty. Ew. "Just a second ago you wanted to get out of here, now you're letting me lead you around on a leash just so we can get some tea. And knowing you, you're not gonna tell me the real reason why, are you?" She sighed, wiping her hands on her shorts. She knew the withdrawals were coming, she didn't know if he did. Either way, she was still going to get violent to get her fix, and she knew it. Was it really a good idea to have him on a leash when that happened? Well... she'd tell him if she wasn't already being commanded to come with him and to put him on the leash in the first place. Grumbling in frustration, she pulled her jacket off and tied it around her waist, deciding that'd be better in her current situation. She stepped into the shop, feeling a pang of guilt at the thought of leading the Doctor around like a pet. Oh well, she didn't have the will power to stop it from happening. "Alright then, let's get it over with..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Looking back at Robin, the Doctor flashed her a wide smile before pushing the curtain aside for her. "Nope. I didn't plan to. Might make things interesting for you." He added cheerfully, ushering his young companion into the dark interior and beginning to prowl around the sides, studying the various wrist collars and leashes on display there. "Are these hand made? They're fantastic, you lot really amaze me with what you can do with a tea plant." He said suddenly, looking over at the shopkeeper with a grin then shaking his head and continuing along the wall, hands clasped behind his back as he studied the different colors and sizes curiously.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:20 pm

Robin bit her lip, studying the room warily. This wasn't right. She couldn't just do this to her friend. But she was going to, because that stupid woman just had to phrase it as a command. Taking a look at one of the wrist collars, she tried to act like it was normal. She really did. Ugh, she left sick. Seriously, this was not good. She was being forced by... Herself, really! Just so they could get some bloody tea... It wasn't even worth it. She sighed, simply following behind him and letting him choose which leash he wanted. Oh god, that sounded horrible. GAH, this was just not okay. She sighed heavily, reaching up and wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Glancing over at Robin, the Doctor grinned and held up a small black leather cuff along with a dark blue braid to her cheerfully. "Think of this as a test." He said finally, grabbing one of her hands and flipping it over so he could place the items in it. "Let's see how well you can blend in with the crowd. The winner gets to pull the lever on the TARDIS when we leave." His eyes danced with suppressed laughter as he looked down at Robin before leading her over to the counter the shopkeeper stood behind expectantly. "Fourteen credits please."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 am

Robin rolled her eyes as the leash was placed in her hands - he must have known this was going to happen. She grabbed his arm, shoving the collar onto his wrist, holding the end of the braid with a shaking hand. "Sorry... Don't have the will, I was told to keep you on a leash so... yeah..." Her face reddened as she looked to the ground, trying to tune out everything else. This was bloody fantastic, it was. Going through all this just to get some tea, and why? Because she got addicted. And now she had something to use against him later when the cravings started - that wasn't a good feeling at all. She let out a weak sigh, wiping her hand across her forehead before wiping her shaking palms on her shorts. She didn't dare lift her head up to look at the shop keeper, because if he was telling her to pay, and she had no money, she'd have to go rob someone to get some...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 am

Bumping his arm against Robin's, the Doctor passed her a small purse he had tucked away in his pocket and flashed another smile at the shopkeeper. "Fantastic day, isn't it?" He asked brightly, watching as they blinked at him in surprise. Apparently men weren't big talkers around here. Pressing his lips together slightly, he forced back the low groan that nearly slipped out. Not talking, that would be a test of his will. Glancing down at Robin out of the corner of his eyes, he nudged her again to get her moving. Stop thinking about your bloody symptoms and focus on what we're doing. He thought to himself, rolling his eyes upward and staring at the ceiling with feigned interest.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:57 am

Her eyes floated over to the Doctor as he nudged her, frowning as she realized she was meant to pay. Well at least she had this, so she didn't have to rob anyone. Wait what was he doing with a purse in his pocket? Choosing to ignore that thought, she took the pouch and opened it, counting out what she thought was fourteen credits and handing them to the shopkeeper, smiling as politely as she could. She tried not to think about how she as leading the Doctor around like a pet now, or how awkward it was for her but how fine he seemed to be with it. Taking a deep breath, she turned to him, eyes flickering from the bracelet to his face. This was definitely the number one most awkward situation she'd ever been in. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:03 am

Nodding at the shopkeeper in polite thanks, the Doctor turned towards the exit and lifted the wrist with the collar around it, tugging on the lead she held lightly with a bright grin. "Come on then, let's get some tea. A nice cup ought to set you straight, yeah?" He asked brightly before pulling on the lead again, making his way out of the shop and tucking his hands into his pockets as they stepped outside, breathing in a deep breath of the air, tasting the different flavors laced with it. "Fantastic place. Wasn't here too long last time I stopped by, long enough to grab some items then off again like usual."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:09 am

Robin nodded, following him outside and keeping to her own thoughts. Of course, her ears caught the oh so common command of 'come on' which was starting to get rather annoying, having that nagging feeling in your head to make sure you were following along, make sure you don't go another way, just follow him. God, it was like her mother.... No, not thinking about mum now... Anyway! She looked up at him, guilt slowly building as she caught sight of all the other men being led by women like it was nothing. It was... just so wrong. It felt wrong. Maybe not here, but it was in her mind, and that was enough. "Don't you feel uncomfortable with it?" She blurted out, wiping the sweat from her forehead once again. "I'm sorry, but couldn't we just go to a time period where they didn't have to cart men around like dogs?" She pleaded, her other hand still not letting go of the braid. Why? Oh yeah, she had to KEEP a leash on him. Great.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:17 am

"Hm? Oh, I don't even notice it." He replied in his usual chipper mood, flashing a grin at their surroundings. "Just another thing really, comes off once I reach the TARDIS though, don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about us." He leaned over as he spoke to her, his grin turning into a chuckle as he continued on his way again, enjoying himself as he studied the people around them with interest, eyebrows raised up slightly at some women carting around two men at once. "Jack would love it here, be lead around by a woman. Though, they might have to gag him for that. Never did know when to be quiet, Jack. Then again, neither do I." He added with another laugh, turning to look at Robin's uncomfortable face before stopping in front of her and leaning down so they were eye-level. "Don't think about it. Just a game, yeah? Think of all this as a game and if you win, you get to pull the lever on my TARDIS. Even after nearly tearing us apart."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:29 am

Robin sighed, knowing he completely forgot about the fact that he just used a command. So she had no choice but to think this was all a game. Stupid free will, stupid lab coat guy, stupid pills, stupid... everything! She felt the thoughts of how wrong this was fading away, but she was feeling a bit better about it, so that was something. A clammy hand came up to wipe her forehead as they neared the tea shop, only managing to get the sweat from her hand onto her forehead. Ugh. She wiped her hands on her shorts once more as they were allowed inside, this time not being bothered about the leash, not yet at least. "Alright, space tea then. Not something I expected to do today but that's usually how it ends up going anyway." Shrugging, she shifted the leash to her other hand before sitting down, the other hand getting to sweaty to keep holding it, but her mind not letting her put it down because of that stupid command. Seriously, she could bottle and sell the amount of stupidity directed at her today.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:01 am

Looking down at her hands as they sat down, the Doctor reached over and gently tugged the lead out of her grip and slipped it loosely through the hoop on the table. "You only have to hold it when we're walking I think." He murmured in an undertone to her before leaning back and flashing their server a smile, feeling it widen the grin spreading across her face at the sight of the lead and wrist collar on him. "Oh, much better. Thank you for listening. Some of the free-rangers don't like it so they throw a huge fit about having to put one on theirs." She said happily, flicking her eyes between the two of them curiously for a moment then setting down a hot pot of tea between them and a couple of cups. "Anyway, enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Point Of View
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next