Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Time to leave this life behind

Go down 
+3
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
May Shaw
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Nate hesitated, wondering whether he did have a better plan. He decided he didn't and so kept quiet. It felt strange, being quiet. He made a mental note to stop as soon as he could. He looked around for something to comment on. The most obvious thing sprung to mind. "Yes, she is Torchwood. Was. Torchwood's not around any more, is it?" he considered his own question before deciding he was probably right. Lionel wasn't saying anything so it seemed likely. He waved to the woman by the Doctor, trying to remember if he knew her. He didn't think he did. "Nate" he whispered to her by way of introduction, "I'm awesome," he added, worried she might not have noticed. Lionel scoffed and turned away, prancing off.
Back to top Go down
May Shaw
Newb
Newb
May Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:49 pm

"Then we're agreed," May said blandly, "We track him. What do we do when we find him though?" She paused before adding, "May, by the way. That's my name." Before joining in the conversation, May had been admiring the TARDIS, wandering around the console, staring intently at all the buttons and levers, analysing what each one had to do. She could only guess of course, but she figured she was probably close with most of them, just from their positioning on the consoles, and the layers of dust on them. May pointed at Sonya, unsure of her name, "She's right," she started, "We need to know exactly what we're up against." She knew she didn't really have the right to input to this discussion, but it was a force of habit from her time at Torchwood. If she had an opinion, she'd never been afraid to say it. It was probably on of the reasons people tended not to get on with her. It did often make her come off as prickly.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:49 am

Alisha stayed back, letting the experts do their work. She didn't understand what was going on, but everyone seemed too busy to ask. She finally got up her courage and walked over to Sonya. "I'm sorry but what was that person blocking the door?" She asked her, wondering if she should have called it a thing instead of a person. Sighing, she turned to The Doctor, still waiting on her answer.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:05 am

Robin stayed silent, leaning against one of the coral supports as she watched the others. The Doctor and Sonya just could never seem to get along, could they? At least it had never happened when she was around to see it. The thing to keep most of her focus was Nate, who was surprisingly taking this whole bigger-on-the-inside thing rather well. Even if he was an 'alien investigator', this was slightly impressive.  Crouching down as his cat walked away, she shifted enough to where she could pet it and keep it from running about in the corridors. If it went down one of those, they'd probably never see it again. Sighing quietly, she decided it was best to just listen right now as she didn't really feel like adding another voice into this and scratched Lionel behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:54 am

The Doctor released a sigh as he spun around and leaned his back up against the control console, facing the group that had formed inside of his TARDIS, "Right. First, Eldrad uses telepathy...controls your minds through his eyes. Whatever you do, do not look into his eyes no matter what he says or may seem to be. Last i saw him he was plummeting into a chasm after trying to feed off of the energy from the core of the Earth. There's no telling what he is up to until we reach him." he stopped as the TARDIS thrust forward as it landed. Peering back to the controls and Sonya, The Doctor held back a smirk as he turned back to the group, "Don't look into his eyes and don't let him speak. The less time you give him to hypnotize you, the best.". Turning back to the controls, The Doctor flipped the scarf off of his neck and felt down the length of it until stopping and pulling off a small ring once finding it clipped to the side, "Aha! Knew i still had it!".

Glancing back to the group, The Doctor let his smirk loose, "If i can rewire this ring to transmit back instead of out into whoever it is pointing at then we can trick Eldrad into using it. Hypnotizing himself. But! First i need him to put it on and he won't do that if we just hand it over" he explained, showing the ring to the group. Looking over to Sonya once he stopped, The Doctor flipped the scarf back around his neck and hopped down directly in front of the group, "So! Who's up for hypnotizing the hypnotist?" he asked with a grin quickly appearing on his face once he finished.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Sonya felt her grin grow slightly at his request. Oh he knew her too well, granted they have been spending more time than usual traveling together, but still. It was bloody inconvenient to have him understand how her mind worked so well. Stepping over to him, she reached out and took the ring curiously, turning it around in her fingers before looking up at his face with a cocky grin. "Challenge accepted, Time Lord." With a sniff, she looked back down at the ring, studying the design closer with a practiced eye. "This took a lot of time to make, how do you plan on rewiring it so quickly?"

Holding it back out to him, she felt a slight pang of regret, here she was, the one clever with electronics and machines, and she had no idea how to rewire the damn thing. Blimey that was a blow to her ego. Silently cursing herself, she made a promise to dig into the books she had stacked around the library after all of this was done and study up on everything she might not know or understand. This would be the last time she'd be upstaged in her own area of expertise.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:37 pm

"That was Eldrad, a Kastrian of no set gender, keep up," Nate answered Alisha for the Doctor with a grin, a slightly mocking tone to his voice. He could tell she was new to this and had no idea what was going on so there was no way she could keep up. He chuckled. His eyes caught on Robin, petting Lionel. Lionel seemed content and it stopped him from lecturing Nate with his usual purring so Nate decided this was a good thing and made a mental note that he could trust Robin with Lionel. If he could trust her with a cat then he could probably trust her with bigger things later if the need came.

His mind flashed back to when he first met the Doctor. He was in a different regeneration then, with short hair, big ears, and a leather jacket. They'd gone to some silver planet after Nate had made a deal with the original Lionel the cat. The one he'd named the new Lionel the cat after. The actual talking one. That Lionel the Cat had possibly never existed as he had had quite a bit to drink... He'd gone on to meet the Doctor several times after that in several different regenerations. At his brief but eventful training at Torchwood, on a case involving mutant woodlice, and of course, at a bar. There meetings were mismatched and out of order for the Doctor.

"Have they finished being boring and techinical yet?" Nate whispered to Robin, Alisha and May, not making it clear which one he was adressing. For all they knew he could have been talking to the cat again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to leave this life behind
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3