Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
another dimention doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
another dimention doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
another dimention doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
another dimention doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
another dimention doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
another dimention doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
another dimention doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
another dimention doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
another dimention doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
another dimention doctor I_vote_lcapanother dimention doctor I_voting_baranother dimention doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
another dimention doctor I_vote_lcapanother dimention doctor I_voting_baranother dimention doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

another dimention doctor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Whooves
Newb
Newb
Doctor Whooves

another dimention doctor Empty
PostSubject: another dimention doctor   another dimention doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Multiverse-

well lets see... a Multiverse is a grouping of parallel universes, see every action any of us do, also causes an alternate action, a "what if" if you will, changing from the path that you have already taken, in result making if will, another version of yourself, blah blah- you probably heard this before, bit boring really, well- sorta, well- I'll get back to it some other time, now back to me,

lets see... oh yes right than, Name's The Doctor, I'm a TimeHorse from the Planet Gallopfrey, jsut a tad over 900 years old but still young as a newly born filly,
I erm.. "borrowed" one of the time machines called TARDIE (Time and Relative Dimension in Equestria) with my granddaughter, Susan Foalman, ofcourse.. that was such such along time ago... she is- well, she has her own life now, so moreless it is just myself traveling the universe, sure every once awhile I found myself a companion and we have all shot of jolly fun together, but ofcourse.. they also have to get back to their own lives and adventures, but with all the memories still have,

anyways, I was resetting the calibrations of the jiggly time fusion generator when the yellow flasher stop flashing and the banana lever switch hit the Helmic regulator sending the ol' TARDIE smack in the middle of a meteor shower thats was being sucked between two black holes,
well needless to say I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, but not to worry, I reversed the polarities of the vortex manipulator and quickly pushing the space-time throttle to its fullest setting, admit never really tryed it before but figured why not? one say to set out of an orbit of two black holes, anywho, once I done that, the TARDIE suddenly crashed smack in the middle of one of the black holes, I still havnt the foggiest idea how long I was in suspended animation for, but when I came to and check, well.. it all seemed the same at first glance till that is I re checked the starmaps and... the star constellations where backwards, in my universe they gone from right to left, but here.... they're left to right!

so than.. new doctor in a new dimension with new sights to see and new beings to meet! haha what fun! onwards and upwards as I say!
Back to top Go down

another dimention doctor
Page 1 of 1