Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
14th Doctor I_vote_lcap14th Doctor I_voting_bar14th Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

14th Doctor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:49 am

14th Doctor

PICTURE:

Species: Time Lady
Age: It has been a while, let's say... roughly 1,450 years old? (She can never keep count).

Hair: Ginger (FINALLY).
Eyes: Brown.
Height: 5ft 10"
Figure: Her figure is slim and a little athletic.
Other: N/A.
Clothing: Anything denim! Denim jackets, denim skinny jeans... anything denim! She doesn't care what colour, but she preferably wears pink, red or the classic blue denim.

Family: She doesn't remember if she has any family. The only one she knows is her granddaughter Susan.
Personality: This incarnation is intelligent but quite clumsy. She is very brave and wont let anything get past her, also she is very good at acting, so if she needed to get out of a certain situation, she could flirt her way out or act like she is scared so she puts off the enemy. She knows how to do martial arts and she will use them if necessary. This incarnation is also very bubbly and is always talking.
Strengths: Knowledge of martial arts, she is brave and she is good at getting out of certain situations and she is a very intelligent.
Weakness: Clumsy, quite hot-headed and sometimes sticks her nose into the wrong business. And sometimes she doesn't know when to shut up.
Likes: Rain, pop music from 21st Century and she loves chocolate and her trusty, nerdy glasses.
Dislikes: Doing nothing and sitting around. People getting hurt and when she fails to help people. She absolutely hates people saying the word "impossible".
Dream: Saving and protecting the universe.

History: This incarnation of The Doctor has had many faces, many lives. This is the first time The Doctor has been a girl, especially a ginger girl! This incarnation has lost connection with her past so she doesn't remember anything of her past lives, all she can remember is small details, like her granddaughter Susan and many different companions she has had in the past. The details of her past incarnations will never be retrieved and if anyone tried to make her remember of the 4th incarnation's scarf or the 11th incarnation's fez, she will not remember a thing!

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: The Earthly site named... Tumblr...? (Where do Humans get these names from?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

The Doctor looked up at her 10th incarnation and she blinked, the face was recognizable but it was blurry in her mind. She shook it off and looked around before searching into her backpack, she saw a chicken leg and she immediately chucked it into the shadows and watched as the chicken leg was eaten in seconds. She gulped a little before finding a flashlight and her past incarnation's sonic screwdriver. The Doctor smiled to herself before putting the flashlight over her head and then used the sonic screwdriver to amplify the flashlight to make the light's range wider and so she was completely covered in light. She put the backpack back on and made sure the flashlight would stay over her.
She slowly and carefully walked across the street to her past incarnation and made sure to keep her body in the flashlight's beam.

When she reached the other side of the street she smiled in relief and she helped her past incarnation by using the sonic screwdriver to stop the streetlamp from flickering and make the beam of it brighter so there was more coverage. The Doctor looked to her past incarnation and smiled, "You should be safe now." The Doctor said to her past incarnation before passing him his sonic screwdriver and the carrot in the backpack.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:21 am

I'm sorry to say this, but an original Doctor character counts as an original Time Lord. We don't accept any OC Time Lords anymore. Sad It really hurts me to say this too after all of the work you put into making this CC too. I'm really sorry, I wish you could keep this character, but it goes against policy.

I'm so so so so sorry!

-Sonya
~Distressed Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:22 am

Ah, it is okay! =)
I just wondered if I could hop in as 14 because you have a 13 and a 15 but 14 seems to be non-existent. But I am fine with it! So don't worry =)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:25 am

Oh that, yeah, I'm sorry about that Sad They were part of the old website we used to rp on. We had to move to this one after it was locked up. I really am sorry about this *Clings to* I really hate doing this damn, you put so much work into it.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 am

*Gets clung to* It is fine! =) I hope that person comes back to RP as 14 =)
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:38 am

Aww it's a shame Sad
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:43 pm

I have a solution!
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:44 pm

A solution? O.o
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:47 pm

Since Sonya likes you so much, i will be giving you another chance. Not to make the 14th Doctor character, but instead to make a completely original Time Lord character, or Canon character if you prefer. IF you can make a really really good C.C behind this new character and myself and Sonya agree to accept said character, you may have it Smile. Call it compensation haha. I expect you to get started right away, surprise us Smile

~10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Oh! I am so glad! =D
I will get on it right away! =)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:12 pm

DAVID YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN YOUR LUCKY YOU DON'T LIVE HERE OR I'D KISS YOU! *hugs tight*
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Very Happy. Allons-y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

14th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th Doctor   14th Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

14th Doctor
Page 1 of 1