Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_vote_lcapAn Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_voting_barAn Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_vote_lcapAn Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_voting_barAn Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) Empty
PostSubject: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Candalynne's TARDIS landed on Earth, she had a banging headache and she stepped out of her TARDIS, holding her head as she winced in pain. She closed the doors behind her and she wandered out the alleyway her ship had landed in and she went towards the local park, it was surprisingly dark and empty, which was quite abnormal, but then again it was nearly midnight in London.

Candalynne reached the park and went to the fountain that was beautifully shining in the darkness of the night. She sat down on edge of the fountain, holding her head as she sang Gallifreyan lullabies to calm her head down and hopefully her singing would calm her nerves and stop the pain inside her head. 'My head bloody hurts! And I have no idea why!' She said to herself inside her head with a small sigh escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:59 am

....whooooosh.....
....whiiirrrrrsh.....
WHIIRSHHHHH.....
GIRRRRRRRSHHHHHHHHHH....
DWUM....

The Doctor was at the controls of his TARDIS twisting knobs and flipping switches. He was humming vague tunes quietly to himself, thinking cheerfully of the villainy and disaster that be had prevented from becoming so. He rummaged into his pocket and pulled out a small wax paper bag, pulled out a jelly baby, and popped it into his mouth. Blackcurrant, my favorite!

He circled the console around to the scanner screen. The TARDIS had materialized a few moments before. "Hmm...curious." He was surprised the TARDIS was not reading the planet they had landed on. It gave no information other than showing a fountain spurting water, glimmering brilliantly in the moonlight.

The Doctor flipped a switch, opening the large metallic doors and releasing a small trill. The Doctor walked out of the doors into the unfamiliar planet. Upon exiting the TARDIS, he was met with a familiar sight and smell. "This is Earth! Silly girl doesn't know what she's talking about." He turned back to the TARDIS and gave her a loving pat on the side.

He turned to face the fountain and began to walk in that direction. The closer he got, the more the beauty of the fountain began to luster. The moonlight made the fountain shine brilliantly in the night. Cherubs and lions spurting water into the heavens caused the water to refract the starlight and moonlight into every color imaginable. He released a smile at the simple beauty that could only be expressed by this simple fountain.

While hypnotized by the fountain, the Doctor's head began to pulse. A small ache echoed through his mind, giving him a small twinge of pain. He shrugged it off as a side effect of the evening chill. But the closer he got to the fountain, the more the headache pulsed in his mind. He rarely got headaches, but when he did, something important was nearby.

As he scanned the fountain, something caught his eye. He looked beyond the fountain to a light flashing in the night. A bright lantern topping a 1960 Police Call Box. Didn't I just... He looked back from where he came, and indeed the TARDIS was there looking right back at him. He turned back. "I would have thought that at this hour, call boxes really were outdated..."

When he arrived at the fountain, he found a young woman staring into the abyss of the pool. She seemed to be humming the same melody he was humming earlier. But that was impossible, it was a popular lullaby on Gallifrey and no one but Time Lords knew----

He approached her quietly and slowly, making sure not to frighten or startle this mysterious girl, until at last he was standing beside her. He leaned over the edge to where his reflection seemed to be right next to hers in the mirror pool. "The longer you stare at it, the less the universe seems to make sense."

(Sorry, I usually don't do side notes, but I promise you Troughton had the jelly babies before Baker, just preventing any confusion. :] )
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 am

Candalynne saw an old face come up in the water as a reflection and she gently ran a line through the face in the water, wondering if it was an illusion, wondering if her old regenerations had decided to show her The Doctor, the one she knew from school. But the reflection did not go and a voice rang through her head. She turned around and saw him - The Doctor.

Candalynne smiled happily at him, "Staring into the Untempered Schism made the universe make sense and then a Earthly fountain makes it make less sense? How silly." She said with a giggle and a grin, she was so glad to see her old school friend. "Hello, Doctor. It's nice to see you again." She said as the back of her mind did the telepathic tingle she would have near Time Lords and she knew it was The Doctor because she had seen all of his faces, even his small, child face. "I am the Whisperer, your old school friend, we grew up together." She smiled at him gently.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:51 am

The Whisperer.....The Whisperer......

The name rang through his mind like a church bell. He had heard her name ages ago in the academy, but it had been nearly 400 years since he had seen her. He couldn't help but give her a giant smile and throw himself onto her with a rather unexpected hug. "Every line can't be a zinger, you know."

He let out a small chuckle. "Oh my dear! It's absolutely wonderful to see you again! What kind of trouble have you been keeping yourself in?"

The night sky above was starting to cloud over, sending a ripple of darkness across the fountain and across the two timelords.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:59 am

Candalynne smiled at The Doctor and she hugged him back with a small giggle. "Well, Doctor... I stole a TARDIS and came down to Earth. Sort of like what you did but yours was a prototype from a museum. Mine was the latest version." She giggled, "I told you I was born to be a good thi-" Before she could end her sentence the darkness surrounding her made her feel nervous and a shiver went up her spine as a breeze set in. She hated wearing just a shirt and a non-sleeved denim jacket. Her arms were getting goosebumps from the cold and she shivered as she rubbed her arms to heat herself up.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:59 pm

The chill ran through the Doctor's body, giving him a small shiver and a little frown. The Doctor looked up at the impending storm that was near to rain down. Light rumblings of thunder wandered in the air; lightning flashed through the sky. "Whisp--Pardon me. Candy. Would you care to join me at my TARDIS for tea?"

His offers for tea in the TARDIS were few and far in between. "I've got some warmer clothes in there for you to take, if you'd like. Then maybe we could catch up a bit more?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:44 pm

Candalynne looked up as the night sky started to become a thunder and lightning storm and the rain was starting to come down lightly but soon got heavier. She shivered more and stood up slowly and looked to The Doctor and she nodded with a small smile. "T-that would be nice, Doctor... thank you." She said with her teeth chattering a little. She secretly loved tea but she never told anyone she did. She slowly walked over to his TARDIS and waited for him to let her inside. She was shivering violently as she was getting a little wet from the rain, when she meant a little... she meant drenched.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:35 pm

He walked her over to the TARDIS, pulled out his key, and opened the door for her. Inside the craft, the console room was quietly humming in stand-by mode. The lights gradually ascended to a tolerable level when the both of them were in the console room. The temperature was a pleasant warm, being a vast difference from the chill and rain from outside.

The Doctor immediately went over to the console and flipped a few switches, resulting in the TARDIS to give a signaling trill and close the doors. "Give me just a moment, my dear." He looked around the room, searching for something. Then with a quiet little ah ha! he went right over to the coat rack. He took off a futuristic, sleek coat and brought it over to Candy.

"You may have this one, my dear. Zoƫ--the original owner, I mean--wont be needing it. Not anymore." He seemed mildly upset by this name, but he didn't let it show on his face. He went back over to the coat rack and entered a door on the left side. Some rustling and clanging could be heard from the room. At last the Doctor emerged with a full service tea set complete with cakes and biscuits.

As he walked by the console, he reached up with his foot and gave a light kick to a silvery lever on one of the panels. In an instant, a covered table and two large, fluffy chairs materialized next to Candy. He set down the set on the table and began to serve to both himself and his new old friend, and then took a seat on the closest chair.

"Out of all of the time and space, why choose a planet like Earth?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:55 am

Candalynne smiled and stepped into his TARDIS, it wasn't as nice as hers but saying that may have been a bit biased. She looked around and smiled happily at the inside of The Doctor's TARDIS, she imagined it to be a bit more like a home but then again, there were multiple rooms in one TARDIS. She glanced to The Doctor as he started flipping switches and she looked behind her as the doors closed on their own. She smiled at The Doctor and nodded a little as she stood there and waited for him and she heard his quite ah ha! and she saw the futuristic-looking coat.

Candalynne looked to him and noticed the sadness in his voice, this Zoe girl must've been someone special to him so she smiled a little at the thought before putting the coat on and she watched him walk off to only come back again with a full service tea set. She smiled at the cakes and biscuits and she watched him kick a lever on one of the panels and she blinked in surprise as the covered table and fluffy chairs materialized next to her.

Candalynne smiled and sat down on one of the fluffy chairs and she smiled as she served her tea and she took a biscuit and bit into it and she smiled happily at the chocolaty taste. She looked towards The Doctor and she shrugged a little. "Let's just say my TARDIS has a mind of her own and she decided to send me to Earth for our first trip... and I just let the TARDIS take me wherever she wants." She smiled happily. She called the TARDIS a 'she' because of the holographic woman that stands inside the tube of her console and the woman reminded Candalynne of her mother. "So, how have you been since we both graduated the academy together?"
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:39 pm

The Doctor sat down next to Candy, who seemed already snug in the jacket and the chair. "Let's see here. I've been...*hem*...staying out of the wandering eyes of the Time Lords. As you can see, i've regenerated. My first one. It's not bad, you know."

He sipped his tea, which he had been reserving for a very special occasion. "I've been caught up in the mishaps of the Ice Warriors, the Quarks, the Cybermen, and more. I've met some wonderful people, and made some fantastic enemies. You know. Nothing's changed!" He let out a cheerful laugh, and took another drink of his tea.

Outside the TARDIS, a wind had started blowing. The wheezing and screaming of air as it buzzed by the TARDIS seemed eerie and foreign. Thunder rumbled and gave a small shake to the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:48 am

Candalynne giggled with a grin on her face as she listened to The Doctor. "I remember the cute little boy in the academy." She said as she sipped her tea and she smiled at him gently. "You are still young... I can see it in your eyes." She said as she gazed into his eyes with a small smile on her face. "I however, have old eyes because I am on my 11th regeneration already." "How old are you? I mean, this incarnation of you... because I have met many of them, all different ages." She sighed a little before getting a small cake and eating it with a smile.

She then blinked with slightly widened eyes. "Ice Warriors and the Quarks? I need to catch up with you. All the monsters I have seen are the Cybermen, the Daleks and even Autons. I have seen many other aliens too... like the Silurians... the Sontarans and even the cute little Adipos. Aw, the Adipos were cute, little fat creatures. When I mean fat, I mean they were made out of fat." She grinned and continued drinking her tea.

Candalynne felt the TARDIS shake a little from the thunder and the wind made her shiver a little from the foreign sound it was making. "Is it just me... or is this weather quite uncommon at this time of year on Earth?" She tilted her head curiously. "My TARDIS always tells me the weather of the planet I land on... and it said no signs of this storm." She murmured with a deep sigh. "I need to fix my TARDIS... she was clearly wrong about the weather."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)   An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Old School Friend (2nd Doctor)
Page 1 of 1