Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_vote_lcapOur first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_voting_barOur first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_vote_lcapOur first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_voting_barOur first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) Empty
PostSubject: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:09 pm

The Doctor ran to the other side of the console, and flipped a lever. He looked to his new companion, Dakota Hemmel, and smiled. "Guess where we are now? You don't know do you, well of course you don't, because that would take the fun out of not knowing where we are! Well, since you don't know, I should go ahead and inform you that we're in SPAAAACE!!" he said, snapping. The large white storm doors creaked open, revealing the black void of space. "Go ahead and take a peak outside! Don't worry-the TARDIS will protect you, so you won't fall out, or...suffocate or anything." he said, pointing outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Dakota grinned at the Doctor's rambling and peeked out of the doors to the TARDIS. "Whoa. Space is so... spacey." she glanced at the Doctor slyly. "So, where are we going?" 
Shewalked over to the TARDIS console and pushed a button. A weird noise emitted from the speakers, and Dakota jumped back in fright. She tried covering the console behind her back and continued talking.
"Are we gonna go see aliens? I still cant believe that they exist!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:37 pm

The Doctor glared at Dakota. "Why would you press a button on the console! On MY console! Well, now were-" the Doctor got cut off by the whooshing sound of the TARDIS. The TARDIS begun spinning rapidly. "See what you've done-AAH!" he yelled, flying out the doors. He held gripped the entrance tightly, getting flung around with the TARDIS. After a while, he finally climbed back inside. He snapped quickly, closing the doors. "Well you've successfully-" he was about to continue when the TARDIS began rumbling. "Uh oh, WE CRASHED! How did we crash already? The atmosphere must be really thin here...where are we, anyway?" He said, running towards the monitor. Somewhere called...Calont? He opened the doors, revealing a forest of some sort. Patting of his purple suit, he signaled for Dakota to follow him as he started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Dakota followed warily, looking at all of the trees. They seemed to be staring at her, but that wasn't possible... was it? She shivered and hurried to catch up with the Doctor. 
"What is this place?" She whispered, her breath coming out in a cloud. "Bit cold for my liking," she added reproachfully. One tree seemed to be staring at her, but whenever she glanced back at it, it would resume normal form. "Uh... Doctor? Do any of the trees seem to be... I don't know, STARING at s?" As she looked back at the tree when she said this, it grew taller and much more frightening. 
Branches grew, a terrifying face appeared, and sharp teeth protruded from the gaping mouth. The tree's branches swung at Dakota, and she ducked just in time to escape the evil wood. "Doctor!" she yelled, grabbing his shoulder, "RUN!"
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:04 pm

The Doctor ran alongside Dakota. He took his fez out of his coat, and placed it on his head swiftly. "It helps me think. Sometimes. Not really-WOAH!" he said, tripping on a few twigs. Before he could completely fall, he picked himself back up and kept running. "I hope you like doing this, running , because we're gonna do it alot! Oh, wait." he said, stopping and looking back. "I guess they can't move." he said before chuckling. He looked ahead and saw a...village...in the distance. "Come on!" He yelled to Dakota, hurrying to the village.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

Dakota saw the village up ahead and continued following the Doctor. Good thing the trees could't move, or else they'd have a problem on their hands. "Why are we going to run a lot?" She asked, and quickly shut up. Dakota could guess that it had something to do with danger. Lots of danger probably requires a lot of running! The village looked very... old fashioned. Two women, dressed in rags, were using a washing board to clean some shirts. Some men were getting ready to go and hunt, and a few groups of children were playing what looked like marbles. Everyone looked grimy, and everyone looked really surprised to see People again. Dakota waved as they drew nearer, and nudged the Doctor to do the same.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:54 pm

The Doctor smirked as Dakota asked him why they would be running. "Why do you think?" he replied. He started to wave, as Dakota seemed to be gesturing for him to do so. They finally reached the village, as the Doctor started to smile. "Hello! I-am-the-Doctor-and-this-is-Dakota!" he said, moving his hands around to see if they could understand. The village seemed very old, and all the villagers look beat up. One of the tribal men ran and knocked the Doctor's fez off, yelling "They are attacking again! And with new ones this time!!" to the Doctor's surprise. He quickly caught it and placed it back atop his head. The Doctor looked around at the now alerted villagers. "It's ok! It's a fez-er, a hat!" he yelled to them. Some of them started to whisper to the other ones, others just stared at them. Few seconds later, 3 other tribal men came with spears and pointed them at the two. "Leave our village immediately! For all we know, you could be working for the tree spirits of the forest!!" he yelled at them. The Doctor put his hands up, then leaned over to Dakota. "Any ideas?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Dakota quickly backed away from the man with the spear, afraid of getting skewered. 
"Tree spirits?" she asked. "The evil trees out there?" she pointed back to the forest where they'd come from. "We're not with them!" 
The villager with the spear nodded, but still held his spear towad the Doctor. "Yes, the trees from out Beyond" He pointed towards the forest, and Dakota shuddered. Good thing they had gotten away from the frightening trees. "But how do we know if you two outsiders are with them?" he said, spitting at their feet. Dakota looked down in disgust and backed away slowly again. "How do we prove it to you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:04 pm

A more smallish tribal person walked towards the person that seemed to be the leader, the one in the middle that was pointing a spear. The small man began to whisper into the leader's ear, and the leader began to nod. "Very well. If you wish to prove yourself, you must complete this simple challenge-what? What do you mean 'it escaped'?" he said, as the other one started to whisper again. "Ok, we trust you. And what did you say your name was?" he said, pointing at the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 am

Dakota answered for him. "He's the Doctor, and i'm Dakota. An Earthling. This is Calont, yes?" she asked the villager.
"Yes," he nodded. "But now we have more pressing issues," he said, as the smaller man kept whispering. "A tree spirit has escaped. No one knows how this has happened?" The rest of the villagers shook their heads in denial. Now the older tribal man turned on Dakota and the Doctor.
"Where did you come from?" he yelled. "The forest? Did you anger a tree spirit?" he asked.
Dakota nodded reluctantly. "Might have," she whispered, looking to the Doctor for assistance.
"YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!" he exclaimed. "We need to retrieve the spirit and detain it. Kill it if we must," he said, nodding to the other men. Suddenly two men grabbed Dakota's and the Doctor's arm and thrust them toward the forest.
"You shall lead us, Earthlings."
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:31 pm

"Um...No! We didn't anger any spirits!" the Doctor said, laughing nervously. He kept laughing until the villagers started to push them into the forest. "Uh, no! I believe we can do this together, right Dakota? Right! Ok, we'll be off now." The Doctor said, running into the forest, gesturing for Dakota to follow.

He quickly found a rather small tree...thing. He hid in a bush, hoping that Dakota would do the same. The Doctor pointed at it. "Alright, this is our spirit, ok? We do a little fake stabbing noises, tip it over, and make him wail. There doesn't seem to be any other ones around here, and it's a baby one, so it should be fairly easy, then when the villagers come to see, the'll see it tipped over, and think it's dead, got it? Now, go tip it over." he said.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:49 pm

As soon as Dakota went to touch the tree, it hissed at her like a cat! Dakota jumped back in fright, then remembered the Doctor's words. It was only a baby. This would be easy. Should be easy. Even though it hissed at her the whole time she was there, she still kept trying to tip the blasted thing over. Wow, she thought, this thing has deep roots! 
Finally, with one more strong push, she shoved the baby tree over. It wailed as it went down, and Dakota grinned back at the Doctor. 
"Good?" she questioned. Thats when the trouble started. As soon as the tree stopped wailing, all of the other trees took up the keening. "Good god, they're loud," she yelled to the Doctor over their wailing. "Any way to shut them up?" Then the trees got angrier...
All of the trees bared their teeth at the two time travelers, and made to lift themselves out of the ground. 
"Uh... Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:33 pm

"Oh don't worry, these things are really slow. Now, I've noticed that these trees produce some kind of...sticky sap, if you will. We just need to use that to cover the baby's mouth and eyes, outrun these guys, and show them to the villagers. Now, while I do that, I want you to run back to the village and warn the village that they might wanna start getting battle ready. And distract these guys while your at it, ok?" He said, running to the little tree. He started to take the sap and spread it over the tree's mouth and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)   Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our first trip! (Dakota/Amy)
Page 1 of 1