Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Welcome to the Universe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Theta nodded, agreeing with Sonya.

"Yeah, aren't humans supposed to be apes or something? You're all...dragon lady-ish. No offence, just you just can't be human"
He got that look on his face, the look that said 'oh boy, something new; I'm curious and probably about to do something stupid'. "Say, then what species are you?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Mal gaped at the wings before they were hidden again. How could everyone be taking this so casually? Her own question got Mal laughing. Though what started as an ironic chuckle turned into a psychotic fit as she bent over laughing. Tears started streaming down her face. The Doctor should have taken her to the psych ward when she had given him the option. Mal thought she ought to stop pretending life was normal and accept the fact nothing was what she once thought.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Syra looked at Sonya,Mal, and Theta,and she looked sad,and then pushed it away,and said," I am a Draconic Human, a human who has part of a dragon's heart and agreed to merge with said Dragon,to live the life span of a dragon."

She looked at the other people,and then added,I have not been in control for over 100 years. I have telepathic and telekinesis abilities,and to answer the most obvious ,yes i can fly.But none of you,have introduce yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 pm

"I don't generally tell my name to people that hide behind illusions..." Sonya said softly under her breath where no one would hear her. Frowning suddenly, she stared at the sidewalk in frustration. Lately she had been growing a short temper and had very little patience for anything she didn't want to deal with.
Shaking her head sharply, she returned her attention to the conversation once more. "Right then, I'm Sonya. Time Lord... You know the whole drill." She said with forced cheerfulness, holding a hand out to Syra as she spoke, a wide smile hiding the slight stab of frustration that crossed her mind.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Theta stepped back, grinning amusedly at Mal and stuffing his right hand into his pocket.

"Oh, wow, somebody finds this whole situation funny. Do you need a doctor or something?" He looked up at Syra "And yeah, I guess that makes sense. Mutual telepathic bonds are common, though usually with more similar species"

Theta held out the hand not in his pocket, smiling lightly, not sensing Sonya's frustration.
"Theta Sigma, at your service. I seem to be introducing myself a lot today"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Mal snorted as she composed herself, her whole face bright red in embarrassment. She cleared her throat and muttered an apology. "Yeah, I'm Mal." She nodded her head to Syra. It was really odd meeting someone who was physically difference and not trying to kill anyone. Every humanoid creature that didn't appear human, Mal ended up running for her life from. Maybe by the end of the day that would occur too...
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Syra looked at Sonya,as she took the hand,and bowed,"Tis a pleasure to meet your acquaintance,and I only have it over the wings. I like not being a lab specimen."

She then added,"Do You know The Doctor,he ruined my rose garden,before my human life ended.never figured out why he had celery on his jacket though."

She turned to Theta,and accepted his hand,and bowed to him,Tis a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

She then bowed,in Mal's direction," tis a pleasure to meet your acquaintance as well. Proper introductions are a bloody nuisance. I am guessing that is why none of you did them,it is not done now."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Sonya let out a slight laugh before clapping a hand over her mouth to muffle it. "Sorry, I just don't hear people talk like that these days." She said quickly from behind her fingers, a small smile working around her lips. "And I'm not sure I heard about the rose garden and the celery... I haven't met a version of him like that. I've only met his recent incarnations. Neither of them have any vegetables on them either. IN fact, I don't think either one of them care for the food." Dropping her hand back down to her side, she lifted her shoulders in a shrug, not really knowing what else to say. Turning her head, she shifted from foot to foot, feeling anxious to get moving once more. Sonya didn't really care to stand in one place for too long, it seemed most Time Lords were like that in fact, so she chalked it up to her species.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Theta grinned, turning to Sonya.

"So...you were going to show us London?" he looked over at Syra "you can probably come too, if you want. If you don't have anything better to do, of course"
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:41 pm

"Why not,the farther I get away from the harbor the better my thinking will be."Syra said,as she smiled.

Syra started rocking on her feet,as she said,"I will probably stay towards the back of this little group,as we tour,wings invisible not gone,do not want to whack any of you with them."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Mal grinned at Sonya before eying Syra up and down. This girl made her nervous but she assumed that was due to her paranoid nature. She cleared her throat before speaking, "Alright, great.. let's just go somewhere, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm

Sonya held a arm out to Theta and the other out to Mal, a wide smile on her face replacing the disturbed expression that had crossed it earlier at the thought of finally being able to move once more. "Come on then, I have a place close by, we can stop in there and figure out our next course of action. If all of us are here at the same time, the only thing I can figure is something big is about to happen. With the people disappearing... Well my best guess would be that we could have a hand in it somehow, but right now. I suggest a nice place to sit down and talk without people passing us by and staring like we're a bunch of lunatics that escaped the asylum down the street, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Theta, not getting the reference, actually stared down the street, mumbling a "I don't see any asylum..."

Rolling his eyes and chalking it off to some strange Earth humor to mention things that aren't there, Theta took Sonya's offered arm and followed along. Now that he actually thought about what she and Mal had been talking about, it seemed strange. Missing people? Theta promised himself that once they got to the 'base' he'd scan the area for residual teleportation energy; there was a large chance that that's how the people were being taken, though not certain. Oh, and not to mention four time travelers somehow all meeting up at once. He wasn't sure if all had actually traveled in time, but being more than a hundred and/or knowing more than the average human about aliens was close enough.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Syra looked at the others,and said,"That sounds fine to me,I have been getting strange vibes all day.That is if you do not mind me coming with you."

Her eyes breifly flashed a red reptillian,as she took a deep breath. The turned back to normal looking ice blue eyes again. Something was bugging her dragon side,because with her alter locked inside the blue box in her mind it was not her doing this time. But what if it was,the other Syra sees humans as food. Syra knows she has to feed on others sorrow,but she just drains it out of people,not bleeding them dry like her counterpart."The people were they all guys."She hoped this one time,maybe it was not her doing on some part.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Siren   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Siren walked down the sidewalk of a street she had chosen for no particular reason. After scraping together some money that the locals excepted, she had acquired jeans, combat boots, and a black t-shirt. The armor Siren had owned previously would have brought unwanted attention, these people were just starting to discover alien life, after all.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Theta looked to Mal and Sonya for the answer, seeing as he had no idea about the disappearances before now.

"You two know? Wait..." Thete ran over to a local newspaper stand and took a paper, ignoring the owner's angry reprimands that he was going to have to pay for that. He skimmed through the pages, looking through everything, from the front page news to the small little boxes. It did have some missing people reports, just they were stuffed into the smallest boxes, out of sight; no wonder other people didn't notice it. They must have been caught up on the front page story about some celebrity doing bla bla bla who knows what. Ugh, humans...most of them, anyways.

"Oi! Are you deaf? You. Need. To. Pay!" the news stand person's words finally reached through to Theta, and he looked up. The man, a big bulky sort of human that he would have figured was half Raxacoricofallapatorian, looked angry, with his face slowly turning an interesting shade of purple. Huh, he didn't know humans could do that.

Sighing, Theta set down a big wad of notes on the stand, making the owner's eyes widen as if they were trying to escape the sockets. Theta didn't notice that he had payed a little too much, since he was already walking back to the group. Again, he wasn't the best at Earthanomics, and that included any human-origin money that wasn't credits.

"Yeah, most are guys, except one, though that could have just been a normal disappearance. It's odd. But why only guys?" Theta scratched his head, puzzled, and turned to Syra "How'd you know?" He held out the paper so the others could see, pointing out each missing persons report on the page. Most were guys in their twenties or thirties; no kids. No old people. All the same age range. And excepting some woman named Elsie Cahill, all guys.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Sonya skimmed the notices and glanced over at Syra with a raised eyebrow. She had already known what kind of people had been vanishing lately, what had interested her the most was that it was indeed mostly men that did. How Syra knew was interesting at the moment, considering she had no idea about the disappearances until just a moment ago. "Syra... What made you ask that? Are you hiding something from us, because if you are part of this... I cannot guarantee I'll be very friendly."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Mal still had her arm looped with Sonya's and she listened to it all with wide eyes. Her attention was on Syra as the lady made herself sound rather suspicious with this whole ordeal. "You, uh, didn't eat them or anything, right?" Mal laughed humourlessly at that. She had meant it as a joke, having no idea of Syra's need to feed.

((I'm so sorry for the rhyme xD I couldn't resist))
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Syra looked at Theta,as he read the newspaper,but when she heard it was one woman too,she was relieved. She wanted to smirk,and draw out sounding like she was a super sleuth,but she owed this group the truth.

" When i was human,my mother used to say I was the daughter of sorrow. The years of abuse stuck with me,and I guess you could say became a split personality. When me and Drego merged,the dragon blood amplified the hate with that part of me. Dark Syra is very much,a monster who likes playing games,who hates The Doctor. But she would go grander than a few guys,and never takes girls. She prefers black haired/blue eyed males.She likes to get thier fear and sorrow levels high,and then feeds off them."Syra said.

Syra closed her eyes,as a black tear escaped it," they would be found with gruesome fang marks. Because she feels feeding like a vampire makes her like Nysil my brother."

She acted like she was yawning,as she let them she her fangs peek out of their sheaths a little and closed her mouth back up.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:54 pm

"Well no bodies were found. Just the people went missing. No one knows where they went." Sonya said in a dismissive tone before returning her attention to the paper Theta held in his hands, her eyes scanning another portion of it while she tried to pick out anything that might help. "I don't know what might cause it, but whatever it is, they aren't friendly. Now as I was stating before. We should go to my flat... I don't really care to have people listening in on our conversations. Especially if they're the reasons behind the disappearances or at least helping whoever is doing it." Turning back around, she started walking down the sidewalk again, her pace quicker than before as she hurried towards the most recent place she had been staying.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Mal squeaked and shifted so Sonya was between herself and Syra. This was a very familiar position when Mal thought about it. She had done this to her before. "Uh-hum.. uh.. How far is it exactly? I mean, this waiting thing is making me anxious. Like we should hurry up and talk before I have a heart attack."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Theta nodded, his smile turned into a nervous line. Not that he was actually scared of her...she was nice...well, actually, yes. He was scared of her. But then again, how else does someone react to a girl with dragon wings and fangs that might or might have not eaten a bunch of people? Especially with the fact that he was the only guy in the group, and if it was true and she did go on a rampage, chances are that she'd go after him instead of one of the girls.

As they walked (though Theta was more jogging to keep up with Sonya) he kept looking back at Syra, watching for any indications of feral-ness. He felt bad for doing so, and he imaged she didn't like being treated like a bomb about to explode, but he couldn't help it. Like the old stories, back before the Academy. They told about weeping angels, and how you weren't supposed to turn your back on them, look away, or even blink.

Was Syra like a weeping angel, or just painted like one? Thete wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Syra knew she should of never mentioned the other part,Drego had her under control at the moment. She looked at how Mal and Theta responded,she followed behind the group. She bent her head,as her hair hid her face. A inky black tear hit the sidewalk in front of her. Maybe her mother was right,she should of never been born.

She felt Theta's eyes on her every couple of steps,she just kept to the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Sonya glanced at the two with her then back at Syra, a slight pang of sadness washing over her. "Syra, get up here. You don't have to trail along behind." She said in a kind tone, a hand reaching out to the woman as she stopped in the sidewalk. Her sudden change from cold to warm with the woman startled even herself as she studied the sad expression barely visible through her curtain of hair. "Listen. I'm protective of this planet, and anything that threatens them is immediately on my bad list."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Syra took Sonya's hand,and bowed her head as thanks."I understand.The other me is bad,but drego has her locked in the blue box in my head."

She looked at Sonya,and smiled,"Thank you."

((sorry for the shortness,I have having writer's block at the moment))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Universe
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next