Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_voting_barWelcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_voting_barWelcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Welcome to the Universe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Theta looked over as they walked and took the time to look sheepish, rubbing the back of his neck with a hand.

"Yeah, sorry...I just didn't know. I've only just met you, so I was nervous about the whole thing. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, honestly" he smiled lightly, holding out a hand "friends? I'll grow red now"

((by the way, for those of you that don't know what Theta just meant, grow red is a Gallifreyan slang term 'to settle down', since the grass is red on Gallifrey))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:18 am

Sonya eyed Theta in amusement before shaking Syra's hand and tucking hers back into her pocket with a low whistle. "Alright then, off we go. I would like to get to my flat before nightfall. This part of town isn't exactly safe when the sun goes down either." She added, glancing over at Theta as he bounced along beside her. "Especially for people that act younger than they really are."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:26 am

Theta put on a mock look of offense.

"Oi! I'll have you know that I act perfectly normal for my age, thank you very much" he scoffed "Anyways, you really think that a bunch of humans would bother us? I've fought off an army of Klingons from the 25th century with nothing but a magnet, paint, and flashlight..." Theta went on into his rant, and honestly, nobody in their right mind would have continued listening after that point, not even a Star Trek fan.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:36 am

Sonya shook her head and tuned him out as she drug Theta and the other two along beside her. Turning a corner up ahead, her eyes locked onto a familiar door and she let out a breath of relief. Turning back around, she flashed them a bright smile before reaching out and grasping the handle to throw the door open for her friends. "Get in get in. And Theta, don't touch anything that sparkles, some of that stuff is expensive and I really don't have the money to replace it." She added in an after thought, her eyes wandering over to the excitable Time Lord as he passed her on his way into the flat.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Syra looked at Theta,and after she shook Sonya's hand,she extended to Theta,"friends."

She smiled and followed Sonya,and stepped carefully into her flat. Syra ran her hand through part of her hair,for the moment her mind was not being overloaded.She hoped that they could solve this little mystery of the missing people.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:33 am

Theta rolled his eyes, mumbling something along the lines of "no faith". Honestly, she wasn't worried about a girl with big bulky dragon wings slapped onto her back, but she was worried about him? That sounded kind of unfair...

Despite knowing he couldn't touch anything, Theta still gaped at the surroundings. Now THIS was a flat; it was amazing. He smiled and walked over to one of the couches, flopping down onto it like a rag doll.

"So, disappearances" he began in a Sherlock Holmes-like voice "All of them but one male. And all in a relatively short period of time in a certain area. No bodies even found. Coincidence, probably not" he whipped out his sonic and waved it back and forth in front of him wildy, buzzing the area. He checked the readings "...and no teleportation energy" he looked up from his spot on the couch to the others "so you people have any clues?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Mal had listened to the easy banter with a smirk on her face. This crew was amusing. And they brought trouble with them. Mal couldn't decide if that canceled the good or was just something she had to look past.

When they entered the flat she couldn't help but gasp, "Rad! You make my place look like a dump." After clearing her throat, she took a seat next to Theta and gave him a bemused look.
"Yeah, it was probably something alien." She supplied not-so-helpfully with a mock-intelligent voice.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Syra shook her head agreeing,"Just hope it is not the weeping angels,I destroyed all the statues in my castle because of them."

She had decided to sit cross legged on the floor
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:13 pm

Sonya shut the door tightly behind her and began pacing back and forth in front of them, her mind millions of miles away as she thought over everything they knew. "Alright.. Missing men and one woman. No bodies, no clue they were taken by force, if anything, the papers hinted that they might have gone willingly." She paused mid-stride and cast a glance over the people gathered with a small frown on her face. "And to me, that sounds suspiciously like mind-control, but I really haven't seen or heard anything like that at all. I haven't even read about it besides in storybooks."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Theta pouted. Hey! He'd been the one sounding smart...oh well, she probably knew more than he did about the situation anyways. He sat up and listened. Once she was done, he thought on it for a bit, before speaking.

"It could be blood control, that's pretty common. Or if somehow an alien got down here with some sort of control telepathy then made them leave, though they'd need a disguise if they don't already look human. Oh, and some sort of way to get down here rather than teleportation, since my sonic screwdriver didn't pick up any residual energy that would be left behind. Then again, it could have been a while since they teleported down, then maybe hid out for a bit..." he scratched his chin curiously "Though beats me why anyone would go through so much trouble to kidnap a few humans"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:56 pm

"This is so out of my ballpark." Mal muttered under her breath as she listened to the discussion. She cleared her throat several times and crossed her arms tightly across her chest. Ok, just remain calm and nod your head like you know what's going on. And with that thought, Mal began a slow bob to her head as if she understood and was processing the information. Well, she was doing that, but no conclusion was being drawn. Her input probably wouldn't even be appreciated considering she only knew slivers of information about the universe and creatures outside of Earth.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Syra looked up at Sonya,and said"Mind control is tricky,and it only works with the person you are using it on,everyone around would notice someone who is intensely focused on someone. Now if it is compulsion,where it has to be done face to face,the caster would speak what they want the person to say and do."

She decided to add,"My brother told me about compulsion,but as far as I know only vampires use it,and I am not sure what blood control is."

She turned to Mal,and smiled and added towards her."Mal,have you felt any strange conflicting things around you.Sometimes the smallest things could be just the thing to figure out what is happening."

She did not leaving someone out,they were all there to get to the bottom of something. She was thinking in her head,and she asked"What if the girl is like bait for the guys,control the girl and get the guys,she was the one variable that did not fit."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:36 pm

"Could be... I like that idea, Syra." Sonya murmured, casting an approving look over at the dragon woman. "It would make sense to lure men in like that, the human males on this planet remind me of puppies following after a treat when it comes to pretty girls." Laughing hollowly, she sat herself down in a chair, her hands running down her face as she stared at the table in front of her blankly. "Though I still don't see the point in capturing so many men. It really makes no sense unless they have some plan for them. But what could someone use with a whole army of men? There haven't been any whispers of war or uprising, or anything threatening."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Theta grinned, the beginnings of an idea sparking to life behind his eyes.

"Well, we need to find out what's happening, yeah? What if we, I dunno, lured whoever is doing this out into the open? Like some sort of trap!"
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Syra looked at Theta," That is a good idea,but we never know when they are going to take one."

"maybe they need something from them,maybe their race is dying and they only have females of their kind,and they are trying to,well you get my train of thought."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Mal blinked several times and appeared to be in thought, "Strange things always happen to me now-a-days so I don't really think I can answer that question."  She cleared her throat and cast her glance at the wall as the other three talked amongst themselves. 

"Maybe they have the kinks for humans." Mal supplied with a halfhearted tone.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Theta glanced over at Mal, a small amused smile appearing on his lips at the girl's words, reminding him that this was an adventure. He had these all the time, why was everything suddenly all serious now, when it never was? He'd just figure out what was going on with the disappearances, get a way to keep in touch with all the girls here, then head home to Gallifrey to tell Romana and Kos about his encounter with the black hole. Easy!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Sonya glanced over at Theta and grinned at his expression of excitement. "Well then, we won't find anything out sitting jere! Up and at it folks." She waved her arms at all of the people gathered to them on their feet. Walking over to the door, she pulled it open and stepped out, her eyes studying the sky for a moment before heading off the street without a glance at the gathered group of people. Tucking her hands into her pockets, she whistled a cherry tune softly to herself. 

(i know im using new sonya, but its so much easier)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 pm

((A CHERRY TUNE!!!))

"W-wait what?" Mal stared after Sonya.  Well, this sucked.  She eyed Theta as she got up, looking very uncertain about this situation.  Her boots clomped annoyingly which caused her to look down at her attire and sigh.  Not the best wear if they were were going to get themselves into a situation that required fleeing.  "How the heck are we suppose to, uh, you know, figure stuff out?  Get kidnapped ourselves?  That sounds like loads of fun."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Theta grinned over his shoulder at Mal, following Sonya, slight spring in his step. He failed to pick up the sarcasm that practically drenched the girl's words.

"I know, right?? I love getting kidnapped, cause you get a free pass inside to where they're hide out it. Then one buzz of a sonic screwdriver later, and you can go exploring! ...oh, and stop the kidnapper, of course"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:43 pm

"If it's the top of your priority list anyway." Sonya added over her shoulder, peering around a corner for a moment before turning in the opposite direction and heading towards the center of town. "Some times it's getting your possessions back because one of them could be the key to stopping whoever it is that caught you." She tossed her head, causing her hair to fly out of her face and down her back, with an irritated scowl. "First thing I do after this is get my hair cut. I hate having long hair, all it does is bother me over and over again." Looking over at Thet, she grinned slightly and nodded over at a seemingly empty warehouse across the street from where they were walking. "Places like those tend to have loads of hiding spots. Deep dark areas no one ever goes, empty factories..." Stopping in her tracks, she spun around and headed towards the building she spoke about, her stride a bit longer than before as she rushed over to peer into the dusty windows.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:56 pm

"I was being... never mind."  She muttered to Theta before doing a double take, "Wait, how the heck could a screwdriver do all that?  And how can it be... sonic?"  Mal walked after the two, boots clomping loudly on the pavement.  She huffed in Sonya's general direction, not understanding why she even allowed herself into these situations.  "So, we-we're actually doing this, are we?  Great."  As long as Mal wasn't bait, maybe it wouldn't be that bad.  Who was she kidding?  Knowing her luck she would be shoved into the depth of the trouble... but hopefully she would be rescued before the actual damage was done.  Unlike the time with Xeltia... it was better not to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Theta flipped out his sonic screwdriver, buzzing it once before stuffing it back into his pocket.

"Sonic. Screwdriver. Well, technically it's a sonic probe, but that's such a boring name...ooh! Warehouse!"

Bounding across the street, Theta looked into the windows, eyes darting back and forth, trying to get a glimpse of anything that did not belong. Well, it was useless, since it was too dark inside to see.

"C'mon! Let's go in, I don't think the kidnapper would just be hanging around outside"

Theta raced down the sidewalk to the door, opening it with his sonic. He lightly pushed it open with a faint creeaaakkkk.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Sonya laughed and raced to catch up with him, her eyes darting around the dark room as she slowly stepped in, searching for anything that might move in the shadows around them. "Oh... Love the creepy feel, makes me think of a haunted house at Halloween." She said in a stage whisper to Thet as she slowly ventured deeper into the abandoned warehouse, her shoes making soft shuffling noises on the dusty floor. As she took another step, her foot collided with something hard, sending it skittering across the floor and ending with a loud clang against the far wall. Letting out a soft yelp, she lifted the foot up and cradled it in her arms for a moment while hoping on the other foot. "Ow! Damn, doesn't anyone clean these places?"
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:12 am

((sorry,I was ordered to bedrest last night,I had a bad migraine))

Syra followed out of the house,as she kept quiet for the most part she was thinking things through. Her mind had always been like that,always going,and in truth she might already know how this was all going to end up. She was ignoring the little,voices in her head. it had always been her dream to be normal.

She peered at the warehouse,as she followed everyone in,as she let her eyes fade to their reptilian look. She looked at Sonya as she bumped into something,she laughed at what she said." because most of them are condemned  and if they were clean,we could not find the most obvious of things hidden in plain sight."

She rubbed her forehead,and then said, "the only one in real danger is Theta,they are going after males,maybe they are on a testosterone only diet."

She looked at the others,and laughed inwardly,doubting if they knew the last part was a joke. she blamed her mom for her awkwardness around people. She hated for people to actually connect with her eyes,no matter which ones she showed,she knew only sadness lived within them. Deep sadness she was feeling it all around her,and a knot started growing in her stomach. "I do not know if this is a bad sign,but I am feeling deep sadness,i thought it was just me,but it is not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Universe
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next