Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Eric Jason  I_vote_lcapEric Jason  I_voting_barEric Jason  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Eric Jason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Eric Jason  Empty
PostSubject: Eric Jason    Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eric Jason

Species: Human
[b]Status:
Rebel

::Appearance::
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9

Figure: Built upper body thanks to work in construction. Slimmer figure the rest of the way.
Other: Scar on left shoulder blade from construction accident.
Clothing: Mostly black colored clothes, apart from standard approved work clothes when working. When not working, Eric usually sports a black jacket with a white under shirt, black pants and boots.

::Info::
Family: Tamera Jason - Mother, deceased. John Jason - Father, deceased. Ray Jason - Brother, believed to be living.
Personality: Eric could be easily mistaken as a tough guy thanks to his rough exterior but on the inside, he is much the opposite. Mainly thanks to his girlfriend, Leena, who showed him a brighter side to life. Allowing him to become more compassionate and caring to the well being of others. And show more empathy towards the weak. However, when prodded enough, Eric can show the darkest of his ego and lash out like a deranged killer. This dark nature due to his childhood, which will be explained later in this application.
Strengths: Strength, strategical thinking, brave
Weakness: Technological comprehension, memories, temper
Dislikes: politics, military personnel, clever people
Dream: to one day rid his time of the corrupt political heads in the government and free the lower class of their tyranny.

History:

Childhood, Ages 5 - 12:

Eric grew up quite normally, and by the standards of the poor, wealth-fully. His father worked as a general for the military, frequently leaving for missions and returning weeks, if not months, later. His mother worked at a local coffee shop, doing her best to provide for herself and Eric while her husband was away. Growing up in that uptown apartment building, staring out at the glory of the political sector, Eric quickly became used to that lifestyle. Of having food on the table at all times and having someone there who cared for you.

That was until on Eric's eleventh birthday when his father retired and came home to stay. That's when the beatings began, and the losses began to pile up. One day after school, Eric got home thirty minutes earlier than usual. The walk to the apartment room felt as normal as every other day before that, but this was everything but a normal day. And he would always remember it. Opening the door, Eric saw his mother slump to the ground, taking a brute smack from his father who stood looming over her. Glaring up at Eric, John didn't flinch, didn't even attempt to explain, instead he ordered Eric to his room. Eric refused. "Go to your room!" John exclaimed, Eric shook his head, "What? Are you going to hit me too?!" Eric retaliated.

With one step, John closed the distance between himself and his son and went in for a strike. Ducking, Eric rolled through his fathers legs and pounded his fists against the larger mans back, but to no avail. His father lashed out again, this time connecting and sending Eric down to the floor beside his mother, "You will learn to obey me boy!". Those words haunted Eric for the rest of his childhood; a grim reminder of his place in at least his home. Every day coming home to a daily beating if his father was awake or in the mood. His mother, behind closed doors, tended to her sons bruises but dared not speak out against her husband. And Eric took it all, but not for long.

Teenage Years 13 - 19:

A month and a half after his fifteenth birthday Eric began working for GI Construction. Building new skyscrapers and working on pipelines and infrastructures for the entire sector. During one of his construction jobs in the lower level, Eric witnessed the horrors of the lower levels. People feeding off of insects and rats just to stay alive, while the upper's feasted on food on a regular basis without any regard. Down here this was the true city and the government was paying to bury it under skyscrapers and shiny new technology. This was the pentacle of Eric's life; the deciding moment that would shift his life in a new direction because at that moment, he saw it.

A poster advertising some sort of revolution. On the poster was a spray painted outline of a old fashioned police box with a hand in the center. Making sure nobody was watching him, Eric ripped it off the wall, rolled it up and tucked it into his pocket. Everywhere he went, Eric spoke with people, trying to get as much information as he could about this poster. The more information he obtained, the more danger his family was placed in as the government became more aware of his interest. Spies began to be dispatched to Eric's household, each time searching for him but missing him by mere minutes, sometimes seconds.

For years, Eric worked hard to find out what the poster was until he finally found the right person. An older man living in one of the tunnels Eric was assigned to repair. "That's the rebellion" He told Eric, "The box of old times...it calls for hope..the hand is all that he left. The man who owns the box....a man with a scarf and hair bigger than the presidents ego. It is foretold...he shall return and bring us peace once more....a man of changing faces". The eighteen year old Eric was immediately mesmerized by the thought, the idea of the man and the rebellion. That night he dropped his work clothes at the apartment and set out to join the rebellion, returning to the old man who lead him to where he should look.

With a sworn devotion and the handing of a rebellion recognized militia suit, Eric was sent on his way down a new path. The path of a rebel. The suit was stolen from a government ran science lab, used in wars to sterilize adrenaline and heighten the wearers overall and healing speed. ((Look to Eric's Equipment for more info)). Returning home, Eric found his father and mother dead, murdered, burnt blaster marks scattering the apartment room. On his mothers body lay a card, We know who you are Eric...consider this a warning...

20 - Present:

After the murder of his parents, Eric firstly had to spend most of his money, and parents left over money, to acquire a new place to live and set himself up. With a total of two pairs of shoes, three different outfits and enough food to last two nights at best, Eric was set to take on the world. And the government. Working at GI Construction during the day then destroying them at night, Eric fought against the government every way he could think possible.

Within two years he found himself one of the head leaders of the rebellion, his anger growing inside of him every passing day he fought until there was nothing left of his former self. That was until he met Leena. A twenty one year old protesting college student at the steps of GI HQ; an immediate love formulated of the course of one week. To many it would seem ludicrous, but there was just something in her every word that sparked interest and connection. Plus the long flowing blonde hair didn't hurt either. Within two years both had become very much on the path to marriage, or at least considering the thought. During the two years, Leena awakened a kindness in Eric that hadn't been seen since his mother was alive. Compassion outweighed hate, love outweighed anger and enjoying the present outweighed remembering the past.

At twenty five years old, Eric and Leena's relationship was abruptly halted by her disappearance. While off working, Eric received a call from the local authorities, stating they had found Leena's vehicle and personals scattered across a street. They believed that she had been kidnapped and spent the next five months searching for her. But nothing came up and with each passing day, Eric began to drift back into his former self. But the image of Leena always kept him in line and to his present age still does. With knowledge of GI's building plans and with the help of covert operations, Eric aided the rebellion for the next four years in fighting for independence. All the way up until the final act to get aid to those in the lower levels resulting in his death....or is it?

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: *Darth Vader breathing* I....am this sites Father

Theme:

Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Eric Jason  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Jason    Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:06 pm

If this is approved, it will immediately replace my secondary Claudia. (Just something to bump it up on the LT scroll)
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Eric Jason  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Jason    Eric Jason  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:14 pm

*applauds* beautiful David Very Happy Approved

and the whole father thing, gives me an image in my head of you with a long white beard for some reason. No idea why xD

-Tyra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric Jason  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Jason    Eric Jason  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Jason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: