Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_vote_lcapEric Zimmer's Timeline I_voting_barEric Zimmer's Timeline I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_vote_lcapEric Zimmer's Timeline I_voting_barEric Zimmer's Timeline I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Eric Zimmer's Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Eric Zimmer's Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Eric Zimmer's Timeline   Eric Zimmer's Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Eric was born to Eric and Patricia Zimmer on September 5th, 2006. His father was a lawyer, and his mother was the stay at home type. They were always constantly arguing with eachother, until one day they finally got a divorce. His father did not want to raise him, so his mother took care of him until she finally disappeared when he was 4. Left to fend for himself, social services eventually picked him up and took him off to the East Bridge Orphanage.

He learned that orphanages were where people sent their kids when they didn't want them anymore. His father was still alive and he knew it, but he never ever showed up. Instead, the only person who micro-managed his live was the head of the orphanage. She was more aptly called a prison warden by many of the older kids, and he resented her controlling tendencies just as much. Often, doctors were brought it on various subjects to give the smarter children a wide variety of knowledge.

Shadows Awaken

Eventually at the age of 8, he decided he'd had enough and would strike out on his own like the pioneers of old. He successfully escaped the orphanage, and surprisingly, nobody came looking for him. He didn't have time to dwell on that thought, as as soon as he started exploring, he found a place that rudely reintroduced him to fear. He was randomly jumpy as his parents or watchers were always ready to yell at him for something. Strangers were no different, and he hightailed it out of there with a random marketplace trinket.

What he never realized in his chase, was that he ran straight through a time portal, that warped him into the library the morning before his escape. There he met Captain Jack Harkness, who immediately took him under his protection. After encountering a reaper that used the same portal he traveled through to get in, and shadows that walked, he realized there was more to the outside world than he thought.

For the next few months he remained at Captain Jack's hideout, being looked after by Captain Jack or his gang. He attended school where he quickly learned he was an expert at math and science, and was often bored by how slowly the teacher moved on for the other kid's sake. It led to him feeling a mite superior to the rest of the class, and they often made fun of him.

Pounding of Hooves

When not at "home" exploring Captain Jack's technological wonders, he was off exploring the country side. He quickly got into trouble again, when he sneaked into the stables of a small time mafia leader. While attempting to ride a horse, he ended up with a few bruises, and met an 11 year old girl named Ellie, who he formed a hard and fast relationship with. Still of the exploring mind, he quickly found out the supposed owner had people killed, and he and Ellie were next for finding out.

The Doctor Meets the Little People
Adventures in the Museum
Storms Gathering
Back to the Present
Emergency
Back to top Go down

Eric Zimmer's Timeline
Page 1 of 1