Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_vote_lcapLisa Suzuki (finished) I_voting_barLisa Suzuki (finished) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_vote_lcapLisa Suzuki (finished) I_voting_barLisa Suzuki (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Lisa Suzuki (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Student
Student

Lisa Suzuki (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Suzuki (finished)   Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lisa Marie Suzuki

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: dark
Eyes: blue
Height: 5'2"
Figure: athletic build
Other: She has a couple scars, but they're hidden by her clothing
Clothing: Usually she's in her UNIT uniform, though on weekends and days off she wears casual, thrift store clothing.

::Info::
Family: All dead
Personality: Bitter. It best describes Lisa's attitude in relation to the world. Bitter, cynical, and serious. Her entire family is dead. She usually keeps to herself, preferring not to form any attachments out of fear that she will outlive them and end up lonely again. That doesn't mean she enjoys the isolation. Lisa can be rude at times, though only when she's irritated.

She's very protective, especially of the people she does form friendships and relationships with. In fact it's the reason she joined UNIT, to help keep Earth's population safe. She doesn't have hobbies and devotes most of her life to UNIT's cause. The rest is spent training in the gym.

As a UNIT soldier she's unwilling to back down from a fight even at the cost of her own life. She's also very xenophobic and ignorant of alien species, seeing anything that isn't from earth as a potential threat.

Lisa does have a sense of humor, a lighter side. But it rarely ever surfaces and her sullen attitude is the norm.

Strengths: quick on the uptake, tough
Weakness: lonely, sullen
Dislikes: alien threats, failing
Dream: helping to protect the Earth

History: Lisa was born in '96 in Blackpool. She had an ordinary childhood, but in 2009, when Daleks invaded the Earth she was ordered to hide in a tiny space in the cellar, and remained safe there while both her parents were exterminated trying to escape. (Stolen Earth/Journey's End). Later that same year, she moved in with her grandmother in Leadworth. After losing both her parents, Lisa vowed to do whatever she could to protect her only remaining relative.

Unfortunately, when she returned home in 2012, she found that her grandmother had suffered a heart attack induced by one of the black cubes. The doctor had reversed the effect, but it was too late for the old woman. (The Power of Three). Instead of going to college, she decided to forego the schooling and join UNIT, to do what she could for Earth. She joined just after the defeat of the Cybermen. (Dark Water/Death in Heaven).
HOW DID YOU FIND US?: search online
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
It was midnight on the planet. No sources of light other than a flickering streetlamp the doctor was under, and the light in front of a closed store on the opposite side of the street. Lisa stood under this light, trying to figure out how to get the Doctor across the dark street. Unfortunately the planet was infested with cowardly creatures that hid in the light but swarmed their prey with astonishing speed. The pack she had with her contained a carrot, the doctor's sonic screwdriver, a chicken leg, flashlight, book of matches, rubber duck, and a raincoat. Knowing full well that the doctor had more brains then her, Lisa tossed the pack towards the doctor. "Catch" She called out to him. Unfortunately the creatures, the Vashta whatever, grabbed the pack and dragged it into the dark. "Oh well." She sighed, checked her watch. "It'll be daytime in in a couple hours." She decided she'd kill time with a nap. She had all the light she needed to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Lisa Suzuki (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Suzuki (finished)   Lisa Suzuki (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 8:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's great to see you again!
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

Lisa Suzuki (finished)
Page 1 of 1