Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ned Buell (Finished) I_vote_lcapNed Buell (Finished) I_voting_barNed Buell (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ned Buell (Finished) I_vote_lcapNed Buell (Finished) I_voting_barNed Buell (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ned Buell (Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ned Buell
Newb
Newb
Ned Buell

Ned Buell (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Ned Buell (Finished)   Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ned Edwin Buell

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'0
Figure: Ned had more of a skinny and husky built body. Not too skinny and not too fat.
Other: Marks on his finger tips from experimenting with electricity when he was 11, he has welps and marks on his chest and back from also working with electricity.
Clothing: Mostly a zip up sweater vest and white button up shirt, with brown slacks. As for shoes Ned likes to wear black dress shoes everyday to work and to everywhere else.

::Info::
Family: Loretta Buell- Mother (Alive). Gordon Buell- Father (Incarcerated).
Personality: Ned has a very mild mannered personality. However, communicating with others is a very big challenge with him. Especially if it is someone famous that he is a fan of. The most important thing about Ned is he is very Intelligent, technology and electricity is his main thing he knows a lot about. Another thing he has trouble with is stuttering and twitching when he is excited, most would think he would be having a seizure.
 However he does have an inner fanboy inside him. If someone insults a favorite superhero of his or a famous person he likes he would most likely grab them by their shirt and yell at them in their face. Or if he chooses not to do that he would just think of doing it in his mind.

Strengths: Technology, Electrical engineering, reading, and chemistry.
Weakness: Public speaking (giving a speech), clumsiness, and tardiness.
Dislikes: Being forgotten, and being bullied, or harassed.
Dream: Ned's life long dream is to travel with The Doctor and help him save the universe.

History: Ned was born in a somewhat of a dysfunctional household. His father was in and out of the house constantly, due to him living the life of crime. Gordon was a thief who constantly went breaking into other people's houses, stealing what ever he could get his hands on. Finally one day Gordon was apprehended by the police and was sentenced to life in prison for counts of home invasion, burglary, and theft. This left Loretta Ned's mother to raise Ned all by her self through out his whole child hood.

As a child Ned was a straight A student in all of his elementary, junior high, and high school years. His first experience with electricity came when he was about 9 years old, Ned got a disposable camera and made a tazer out of it. However, he had shocked himself and lit off sparks in the process of making it. Due to that his finger tips are very numb. Soon enough he became a whiz at creating electricity products.

Soon as he got older, he started to work on technology such as computers. He can name all of the parts inside the computer and pretty much can tell  you anything about them. The most important thing he learned with computers is the ability to hack into things. He don't normally do those things but he sure does definetely know how. Avoiding doing anything legal with his work is one thing he takes pride in.

Even though as a student he does well. But with other people it is a challenge. As a child growing up since his elementary year he has been bullied, called names, and humiliated by other people. This is what basically triggered that whole difficulty of communicating with other people trait. He can't talk to anyone without being extremely shy and nervous.

Ned graduated from high school early due to his fantastic grades and all of the extra curriculars he took. College was the first top priority he had in mind, the field he went into was electrical engineering and science field. That is how when after he graduated he got a job at Torchwood as a scientist. His job was to program the technology weapons and electrical powered items that been invented. But he still gets ignored like he isn't even there and sometimes gets picked on.

While working at Torchwood he studied a lot about the different kinds of living species in the universe. Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, Slitheen, but what interested him the most was The Doctor. All of the history The Doctor went through sparked interest in him. It soon became his dream to travel with The Doctor and help him save the universe. You could definetely say he is The Doctor's number one fan.  

Pretty much everything about The Doctor he has studied. He studied about his companions, his battles with The Master, and all of his Incarnations. All of the adventures The Doctor has been on Ned imagines he was on the adventures with him. However he does drive everyone nuts at Torchwood with his constant blabbing about The Doctor. The Doctor this and The Doctor that pretty much it never ended.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google, but I am an old member from the site.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

After a long day of working in Torchwood Ned was ready to get on home to get some sleep. Packing up all of his files and rolls of blue prints, and his small back pack proceeding to exit his office locking the door behind him. Ned had worked from 8 PM to 12 Am so he was pretty grateful to go home. The exit of the building was surprising to him since the sky was starless and no moon in the sky on this night.

Ned just gave a disappointed sigh and muttered to himself "Everytime I walk home...". He just decided to go with the flow and walk home in the dark. Walking down the dark sidewalk in the night he squinted his way through trying to make way of the place he was walking to. It wasn't long until he tripped over a crack in the sidewalk causing his files and blue prints to go into the road. As he stood dusting himself off and his glasses askew, he straightened them only to see a flickering street lamp and a man standing under it looking like he was thinking or struggling to find a way across the street.

He tried to study the man's face by looking farther ahead at him only to discover...no it couldn't be! It is The Doctor! He was just about to cross the street to pick up his things and go over to see what was the problem but he quickly stopped himself. "Wait a minute.." he says thinking. Ned remembered reading something about this species known as Vashta Nerada.

Ned read that they hide in the shadows and are extremely deadly. He was going to have to find an alternative of walking across the street. He hastily took off his back pack and quickly rummaged through it pulling out many miscellaneous items. Ned found a chicken leg which he plans on eating later for supper, a carrot he will save that for his dinner as well. A flashlight? Well doggone it he could of used this flash light to illuminate his way in the dark!

As for the rain coat and book of matches, he plans to use the coat in the rain and the matches he will give to his mother. A rubber duck? He squeezed it but just threw it behind him figuring out it was useless. Finally his eyes widened as he couldn't believe what he just found in his back pack. The Doctor's sonic screwdriver! How did it get into his bag?

He looks at the bag only to realize that this bag doesn't belong to him. He must of picked up the wrong bag! Slowly he took out the sonic staring at it his hands shaking in excitement. Looking to the streets he got a confident and action packed look on his face and with an action and broad voice he said "Ok...now it is go time!" He pointed the screwdriver at the streets the buzzing noises echoing in the night.

Ned made some action movie noises as he waved the screwdriver around everywhere on the street. Screeches of the Vashta Nerada is heard. Ned kept on using the screwdriver still in Star Wars land until a path across the street is made. He smiled and cheered in triumph that he managed to even defeat the Vashta Nerada. Quickly he ran across the street slowly making his way to The Doctor he was shaking with anxiety and nervousness
"Y-your The Doctor..." he looked down and then back up shaking and smiling. He couldn't believe it...he is standing face to face with The Doctor in person.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Ned Buell (Finished)   Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Accepted !
Back to top Go down
Ned Buell
Newb
Newb
Ned Buell

PostSubject: Re: Ned Buell (Finished)   Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Thank you for the approval Smile. I am going to wait for David to give the final approval before I start doing anything.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Ned Buell (Finished)   Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Accepted. Good work
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Ned Buell
Newb
Newb
Ned Buell

PostSubject: Re: Ned Buell (Finished)   Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Thank you my friend Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ned Buell (Finished)   Ned Buell (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ned Buell (Finished)
Page 1 of 1