Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_vote_lcapKahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_voting_barKahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_vote_lcapKahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_voting_barKahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv Empty
PostSubject: Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv   Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 am

Ship Name: The Orv
Ship Type: Renegade
Ship Make: EFS (Elliptical Freight Systems)

Abilities:
The Renegade Class ship by Elliptical Freight System was sold to the public as a more streamlined version of their larger star-liners. It was designed to carry less weight  and move at a much faster clip. This was the official line given to the public, the true purpose of the ship is something a bit different. The Renegade was built by the EFS to sell to Waring planets and thieves, it was a revenue raising attempt by the board. The basic build of the ship is to beat sensors and out run blockades. There is limited room for carrying freight, but many smugglers re-purpose some of the rooms for storage. The Orv is one of the faster ships built from this line, it contains a single Oxi-Ion engine as well as an anti-grav propulsion system for inner-atmospheric travel.

The Orv has had some modifications made to it. First is a warp-infusion matrix that has been retrofitted to the engines (A parting gift from Zyos to Tel). This infuser can be used once per fuel canister to warp directly across two points in space, however to do so is extremely unwise as it is an illegal and untested system. ONLY TO BE USED IN EMERGENCIES. The other major modification is the retrofitting of the co-pilot’s chair as a gunner seat, it controls a single positronic cannon which Tel has configured to draw it’s energy from an external positronic storage battery. This allows for some shots to be fired before a grand escape is attempted, but due to limited shielding and the exterior position of the battery, it is impractical to try and use the ship for combat.

Appearance:

Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv Eve+online+amarr+spaceships+vehicles_www.wallpapernono.com_87

The ship if made up for 3 components, the center, the right wing and the left wing. To understand what is contained within these areas I have included a very crude overlay schematic, hopefully this describes they ship enough.

Center:
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv Center

Wings:
Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv Wing
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv   Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Nicely detailed. Approved. Look forward in seeing it in action Smile
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

Kahler-Tey's Ship: The Orv
Page 1 of 1