Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_vote_lcapKalroune Zebulon's Ship I_voting_barKalroune Zebulon's Ship I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_vote_lcapKalroune Zebulon's Ship I_voting_barKalroune Zebulon's Ship I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Kalroune Zebulon's Ship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Kalroune Zebulon's Ship Empty
PostSubject: Kalroune Zebulon's Ship   Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Ship Name: The Blind Crusader
Ship Type: Mistico (Custom Design)
Ship Make: Victoria Hover-Craft Motors (VHCM)

Abilities
The Mistico Class ship by VHCM was initially a military design until it was then decided to be put up on market, it is most popular among delivery companies as it is quick and can carry a lot of weight, also because it has the latest weapons and defense system for it's Class.
Kalroune's ship has been modified so it can run without a pilot and an Automatic Navigation System, it also has a voice activated command system installed along with highly intelligent AI.

Appearance

(Rather Bad Picture For Reference)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/63/21/56/dw_rp_10.png

The ship consists of Three Levels, the top level is the pilots
wheel, there isn't much there other than the Holographic interface (which is rarely used)
The middle level is the leisure, dining and sleeping area (there are no walls to section anything off), leisure activities include the following: A 3D holographic Sky Mars+ HD TV (for guests with vision), a basic radio, a small bookshelf with both plain text and braille books and a Holographic fight simulator with over 72 types of combat styles installed(Both Human and Alien styles). The middle level also has two bunkbeds and a small refrigerator and table to eat around.
On the bottom level/basement is where the engine, anti-grav controls and the AI battery is kept, aside from that there are two blaster pods on either side which can be changed from automatic firing to manual controls.
On the middle and lower levels there are thrusters on the side of the ship which rotate vertically and horizontally to help the ship change directions at high speeds. (They can also be used as boosters when low on power)

Last edited by Kalroune on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Kalroune Zebulon's Ship   Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Not Approved.

Sorry, but I can't approve it until you use the weapon creation form, alright?

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Kalroune Zebulon's Ship   Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Approved ^^

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalroune Zebulon's Ship   Kalroune Zebulon's Ship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalroune Zebulon's Ship
Page 1 of 1