Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_vote_lcapGallifrey Falls Once More I_voting_barGallifrey Falls Once More I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Gallifrey Falls Once More I_vote_lcapGallifrey Falls Once More I_voting_barGallifrey Falls Once More I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Gallifrey Falls Once More

Go down 
+3
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Robin
13th Doctor
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Gallifrey Falls Once More Empty
PostSubject: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:37 pm

The Doctor has had many lives, many faces. He's been through many courageous triumphs, and many defeats with many different friends. His greatest victory, was saving Gallifrey, stopping the Last Great Time War without any blood shed. But on this day, a day he will never forget, something happened. Something big. And it all, happened, because of him. The Doctor.

Gallifrey, the planet saved, still in another universe. The Timelords had still not given up on breaking back into the universe. Many attempts, all failed. They would never succeed at it. "Sir, something has come through the sky trench of Arcadia!" A young Timelord had yelled to Rassilon, the president of the High Council of the Timelords. "Impossible!" He exclaimed, pushing the young man out of the way. But there he saw, a man who had blood on his hands, a man who's many faces were burned in the back of Rassilon's mind. The man, who saved the Timelords.
"I come here, baring good news! My name is of no importance, just know, the Timelords have been set free! I have found a hole in the univers! Gallifrey returns!" The man yells over the crowd now cheering because of his announcement. This man was The Doctor. The Papal mainframe had much uneededly guarded the hole in the universe. No enemies were within a billion light years of the hole. It was a secluded part of the universe, but part of it all the same.

"Doctor." Rassilon pushed himself through the crowd. "Rassilon." The Doctor said equally unexcited. "You have nerve Doctor, I'll give you that. You come here, offering us a place back. Yet last time we tried to return, you sent us back." "You were going to kill billions. I could leave you here again, alone in this void, but I won't. I owe you. You saved my life on Trenzalore." The Doctor says graciously. "I have one condition Mr. President. The Timelords come in peace, or they don't come at all." Rassilon turns his back to The Doctor, facing the crowd. Razing both hands, Rassilon yells over the crowd. "Gallifrey rises again!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Robin groaned in annoyance, staring blankly up at the clouds. How was this fun? Who in the universe would find sitting still and staring at masses of evaporated water fun? 21st century humans, practically primitives. She'd found herself in the park again - the same bloody park where everything bad happened. Sonya, the Vashta, what next? This is what she got, she supposed. The Doctor said the TARDIS was too damaged to go anywhere right now, so she was stuck here until she was fixed. At least something was bound to happen - with the parks reputation so far, anyway.

Sighing, she got up from the grass and wandered over to a fountain. It was fairly new, apparently. Got some koi fish for it. To be quite honest, she found koi fish ugly and fat, but it was fun to see how many she could touch before someone shouted at her to leave them alone. The challenge was trying to be patient enough for them to come close - bloody things always get too panicky and flee. She'd done it loads of times before - in the future when the fountain wasn't as new - and her record was 16. Then again, after a while she decided that no one was on duty because it'd been about 3 hours and no park rangers or cops had bugged her. Leaning over the side, she stuck her arm into the cool water and waited for the ripples to stop and the fish to swim by.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:38 pm

(Using the In-between Sonya right now. Right before 'Sanity is only a state of mind'. Kinda different, more will be explained later in other RPs.)

"Pretty, aren't they? Stupid, simple-minded, but I suppose pretty, that's what the humans say anyhow." Sonya commented from her perch up in a nearby tree, idle amusement at Robin's choice in entertainment sparking in her eyes before fading out to a dull shine once more. "And I'll tell you another thing, they do have this odd slimy stuff on their skin that can make you sick if you aren't careful, so... Just a precaution. Not that I really care anyway." Laying down on her stomach across the branch, she folded her arms and propped her chin up on them as she watched the girl. "What are you doing here anyway? Don't you have things to do? Traveling, being annoying, irritating a form of the Doctor? Where's that one with the big ears?"

Lifting her head, Sonya stared up at the sky with a slight scowl. "Anyway, almost done here. Just thought I'd stop by and give you a friendly warning." Straightening back up, she slipped from the tree and landed neatly on the ground below it before walking over to Robin, her shoulder brushing up against the smaller girl's shoulder as she passed. "Keep an eye on the sky, Robin. Things are happening, there's a whisper in the air and a vibration in space." With a quick smirk in her direction, Sonya called forth a small, wavering portal, nearly invisible to the human eye, and stepped through, vanishing in the blink of an eye to leave Robin alone once more.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:12 am

"Sir, " A young man approached The Doctor. "Are you sure this will work?" He asks. "I'm positive! It's time." He says over an intercom. With that, various ships, and the TARDIS, began circling Gallifrey. By reversing the gravitational pull and by reversing the rotation of the planet, they were able to move the planet. On the other side however, something was happening. 1 small speck of dust drifted past the shields of the Papal mainframe. That speck of dust, was a Ghost. Ghosts were an entity type being, transcended past using a physical form. They feed, on the souls of other living beings. Kind of like dementors from Harry Potter, but real, and scarier. Thought to be destroyed by The Doctor, they returned, and waited. As this being waited, Gallifrey returned through the hole. The Timelords and Papal Mainframe celebrated. Even Rassilon cracked a smile. But all o that would soon fade.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:21 am

Robin yelped, yanking her hand out of the water to find the voice. Sonya? Her eyes drifted up to her form in the tree, water dripping from her arm and the fish scrambling about. When did she get there? Listening to her little speech, she didn't even bother to get a word in. Bloody rude, that was. Course, she knew she was annoying, but it was different when other people said it. Frowning, she watched as the Time Lady practically disappeared into the air, leaving her more confused than ever. What was she watching the skies for? Shaking some more of the water off of her arm, she wiped the rest on her leg and warily looked up towards the clouds again. Nothing that she could see, maybe a bit of a storm starting, but nothing too serious. Probably another thing only Time Lords could see or some stupid alien thing. Now the questions was if she forgot or - more likely - if she did it on purpose because she knew it would frustrate her. With a sigh, she couldn't help but continue looking up, afraid of what she might spot if she tried hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:36 am

(Liam i kinda wrote myself into a corner with the disappearing act. you and Nat go again without m an I'll reply next time m turn comes up)
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:41 am

The doctor had received a call in his TARDIS saying "It's coming back...Galifrey will rise again!" Knowing that there was some sort of new Galifrey in the universe,he landed on earth to see what was going on. "Um, excuse me sir, but what's going on in the sky? You know in the outer universe?" he said. "What do you mean?" the man said.
"Never mind" the doctor replied. The doctor knew that this had something to do with real outer space matters, because nobody on earth knew about it. He then saw a girl staring up at the sky dozily. "Excuse me, ma'm, but what do you happen to be looking at?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:30 am

((I was waiting for Llama, but...))

Robin jumped, looking over at the odd dressed man - wait hold on, was that celery? - with a frown. '... Not sure. A friend of mine... well I say friend. Anyway - she told me something was going on up there, something about a whisper and a vibration. I don't know, I barely understand her half the time anyway.' She was about to go one some big rant on how she didn't understand Time Lords in general, but since the last time she did that ended up with her meeting a Doctor, she tended to keep those bits quiet. Never know if there's a lethal alien around. Her attention was brought back to the man, her eyes roaming over his outfit. Was that a cricket uniform? If not, it was very close to it. And then there was the celery - what was with that? Who wears a vegetable? Seriously, who just wakes up in the morning and decides 'hey, I'm going to wear a vegetable!'? 'What are you dressed like that for?' She decided on asking, thinking it sounded less rude than some other comments she might have had.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Back on Gallifrey, The Doctor faced Rassilon. "How can I ever repay you Doctor?" He asked. The Doctor, leaning on the TARDIS, said very seriously. "Don't cause harm, return to the peaceful, noble race you all once were. If you don't, I swear, I won't save you again, I'll be the one to end Gallifrey. And that's a promise." "You have my word." The Doctor, without saying another word, walked into the TARDIS. "Where to next Doctor? Your biggest victory. You've never risen higher." He mutters to himself, going back to Earth. Landing in a park, The Doctor saunters out of his big blue box. "Robin! And....celery boy. God I don't miss the cricket uniform. Anyway!" Shaking his head. "You'll never believe what I did! It's unbelievably groovy!"
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:24 am

"Why, it's a first class cricket uniform, ms... I didn't catch that name." he said to the woman, as a TARDIS materialized right beside him, and a man stepped out.
"God I don't miss the cricket uniform." The doctor took to that part very long. "Wait...you mean to tell me that this man is a...doctor?" he said looking the man up and down.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow, watching as the Doctor sauntered out of his TARDIS. Oh, God, this one. He was nearly worse than Theta. 'Seriously, with the groovy? We're not even in the 80's, or wherever that's from again!' She laughed, shaking her head at his word choice. Nevermind that - did celery over here just say a Doctor? Turning her head, she looked over the man before glancing back at the older incarnation. No way... 'Are you a Doctor, then? Where's your TARDIS?' She'd never seen the man go somewhere without it - well once, in the tenth incarnation; besides that - but now that she thought about it, it had to be him. His outfit alone should have been enough to tell that. 'Anyway - you did something, then? Please tell me nothing's going to explode.' 
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:16 pm

"My TARDIS-wait, not to be rude but, how do you know what a TARDIS is?" he asked. "Your freinds with the doctor then?" he asked her, and walked up to the other doctor. "By the way,sir, i thought groovy was a nice choice of words." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:52 pm

"Thanks me." He whispered back before facing Robin. "Something should explode in a couple minutes, but that's not what's groovy. I did the impossible. I brought back Gallifrey! A red dot in the Earth sky right about...there!" He points to an almost invisible red dot in the sky. That dot, was indeed his home. "A small, I guess you could say parking spot, opened up, and they took it. Peacefully too." He says with excitement. The Doctor, hero of Gallifrey. He liked that title very much. While he talked, in the upper part of Gallifrey's atmosphere, the Papal Mainframe's leader, Tasha Lem, talked to her associates. "Everyone, this planet is secure, move out." She says as they leave, shields off of the planet. And that, was how it began. The Fall of Gallifrey. The Doctor's worst defeat, this, was just the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:01 pm

"Hero is a strong term, Doctor. Are you sure you can take that title up?" Sonya asked suddenly, her form stepping out from behind the tree with an eyebrow raised up slightly and arms folded over her chest. "The term 'Hero' indicates someone that has saved everyone in some way or another. But if I remember right... The Time Lords won't be too kindly to the species that attacked them in the past." Leaning her shoulder against the tree, she lifted up a hand to study her nails idly before dropping her hand back down to her side with a low sigh. "This game is boring. I might just move on to someone else with more taste in being a 'hero'."

Turning Sonya started walking away before stopping and looking back at the small group of people standing together with a slow, cruel smile on her face. "Unless you can think of something to do, Doctor Man, I suggest you keep an eye on your precious people. Thoughts are poisonous you know. They burn, they spread and eventually invade the entire body."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:32 pm

The signal came in late, far past its original send out to the previous incarnations, bleeping with red flashing lights across the control console of the tenth doctor's TARDIS. But nobody was inside. Outside, the TARDIS sat on the edge of a spaceship, the door behind it open in deep space as the TARDIS titled on the edge, swaying back and forth. Suddenly, blaster fire rang throughout the ship, flying past the TARDIS and into deep space and followed by shouts. "Get him!!!" One voice shouted, "We can't let him escape!" another roared as the sound of foot steps echoed throughout the entire ship. Inside, The Doctor ran down the halls, wearing his orange space suit, peering through the yellow visor as he fiddled through his pockets search for his sonic screwdriver. "In the TARDIS" He groaned, sighing as he remembered where he left his trusty tool, "You will pay Doctor!!" the man behind him roared as the doors of the TARDIS creaked open upon the snap of it's pilots fingers.

The Doctor smiled, the men ran faster after. The Doctor bolted through the open TARDIS doors, "Noo!!!!" the man in the center exclaimed, raising his blaster as The Doctor reached the control console and turned to him, grinning before yanking down the main lever and the doors slammed shut. WAM The doors slammed together just in time as a blaster bolt in dead center of them and the TARDIS began it's usual entrance into the time vortex. "There we are. Nice and safe" The Doctor sighed happily, taking off his space helmet before turning his attention to the scanner and immediately noticing the blinking red dot, "Oh! What is it now?! I'm busy!! Well...was". Upon reviewing the cause of the blink on the scanner, his eyes widened, "Can't be" he hissed, setting the TARDIS to fly to Earth before dashing down the stairs.

By the time the TARDIS landed on Earth, The Doctor had already walked back up to the controls sporting his brown suit, tie and white converse, reviewing the controls and scanner with a sniff. As soon as the TARDIS landed, The Doctor turned his attention to the doors, grabbing his trench coat and putting it on as he walked out, "Had to face it eventually" he mumbled to himself as he stepped out onto the street in front of the TARDIS and gently closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:56 pm

Bailey was walking around the center of London when she heard something. It sounded like the TARDIS noise, but she was too far away from it to know for sure. She listened harder, but the sound was gone, coming from the direction of the park, but being echoed throughout the city. Whatever the noise was, Bailey couldn't wait to check it out. Relying on her ability to blend in, she ran toward the park and kept within the treeline until she saw it. The big blue box waiting in the center of the park, with three people standing there. She couldn't make out who it was without getting closer, so she started to walked along the tree line, getting as close as she could until she noticed her Doctor. "Doctor! I'm so glad to see you, where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you." She ran up to the her Doctor with a smile before remembering he wasn't alone. Well, this is awkward. She though as she turned to face them. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:02 am

"Bailey!"The doctor yelled as he squeezed her tightly. "This groovy fellow here," winks at 13 "is me! Can you believe it?" He said to her. "And this fine young lady is...from what ive been hearing...Robin. Where have you been, m'lady?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:40 am

Robin's eyes widened in shock, still trying to absorb the words that came out of his mouth. Gallifrey. He brought back Gallifrey. 'Bloody hell! What'd you do that for! You just put the whole universe at stake!' She didn't care if he thought they'd be peaceful. Maybe they would, but what about their enemies? Who said no one would attack them? Of course, they'd fight back - from what she'd heard from the very little news she listened to back home, they were violent - and then what? Another Time War? What was the Doctor thinking? Her eyes caught sight of Sonya peeking out from behind a tree, watching her warily. What was the point of doing that? Was she not just here? Seriously, that was redundant. Still, the sight made her back up a bit, cautious of the Time Lady. At this point she never knew when she'd do something - she had no idea what she was even thinking about. At least she knew the Doctors had their minds set on Gallifrey.

Which took her back to the matter at hand - before Bailey had come running up to greet them. Oh. Well that was new. Wait wasn't she the girl she saved from the Vashta that one time? ... More or less. Staying silent, she decided to let this all play out, at a complete blank on what to do now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:11 am

Bailey smiled at Robin and the new Doctor. "Hello. I believe I've met Robin, but it's nice to meet you as well." She said before turning and hugging Five back. "You said it would only be 15 minutes tops. It's been a month! What have you been doing?" She was hoping this meeting wasn't going to be trouble. There already wasn't a good feeling with having this other Doctor near, but she was tired of the boring stuff she used to do. She was looking forward to whatever scheme the Doctor had for her.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:15 am

Peering around the streets, The Doctor eyed the people carefully, There's something different..i can feel it...but what? he thought to himself as connections began forming inside of his mind. A feeling he hadn't felt in so long had made its way into his conscious, banging inside, four knocks, more and more until finally they stopped leaving a since of release. Then voices came to his attention, a unique group of people growing by the second near him, some of the voices his own while the others were familiar. Curiosity filled his body as he spun around, his eyes immediately meeting trees that lined the park entrance, his TARDIS standing on the outside had its back to the voices in question. Leaping over the small wall and bursting through the leaves of the two trees in front of him, The Doctor found himself in the corner of the park, his eyes immediately locking onto the group he had heard.

His former and future self speaking in the middle of his past companions and friends, and of course, Sonya. When isn't she there? He asked himself as a smirk made its way onto his face, his legs already moving towards the group without conscious thought, "Did i miss anything" he asked the group as he stopped behind his 13th incarnation, a grinning moving over the smirk upon placing his hands nonchalantly into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Candalynne's TARDIS materialized into the park, just behind the group. Candalynne slowly got up from her red seat and she waved at the woman figure in the console and she smiled happily as she rushed down the lit up walk way of her TARDIS and she opened up one of the doors to peek through and she saw multiple people in front of her TARDIS and she blinked in confusion and curiosity and she slowly walked out of the TARDIS and locked the door behind her.

Candalynne looked at every person there and deduced a few of them were Humans while the others were Time Lords and there was another Time Lady, she smiled happily to herself but she said nothing as she stared at everyone and kept close to her TARDIS. She was a little anxious to speak and by her title: The Whisperer, she decided to keep quiet and wait for someone in the group to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:29 pm

"10! You missed a lot! Something is gonna explode in 3..2..1" he says as a boom is heard in the distance. "I found a badger, and oh yeah. I saved Gallifrey from the void! Don't worry, they're safe, we're safe. The Papal Mainframe is protecting Gallifrey, so everything is groovy." Wait...Did Sonya read his mind. "Oi! That's rude! Stop all that nonsense young lady! Reading minds is rude!" The Doctor looked up again at the small read dot in the sky. That red dot was now experiencing weather problems, starting with a grey sky. But that wasn't just any old grey sky, that was the Ghosts in the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:36 pm

Smirking, Sonya lifted a shoulder in a half-shrug before turning her attention to the sky herself, red eyes locking onto the planet of the same color. "Tell me, how long do you think it will take you before you realize something is wrong?" Looking back down, her eyes drifted over to the newcomer, studying the woman idly before a faint memory surfaced and another smirk appeared on her face. "Don't you feel it? A sense of fear, deep down in your very core, they say everyone still has a primal fear of something."

Striding forward, Sonya walked towards the thirteenth Doctor, eyes locking onto his until she stood a couple of feet away from him, hands folded behind her back as she simply studied the man in silence, completely ignoring everyone else around them as she focused all of her attention onto him. "What is your reoccurring fear, Doctor Man? Death? Loneliness? Or perhaps the dead themselves?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Bailey turned and greeted 10 with a smile as she listened to 13 talk. Oh, good. He brought back Gallifrey. That's good. She thought as she looked over at the explosion's small mushroom cloud. "Wait. You brought back Gallifrey! Are you crazy! Why did you bring back Gallifrey!" Instinct took over as she stood there shaking with frustration and a bit of anger. "Is that even possible? Won't it effect a timeline or something?" She couldn't stop shaking so she turned away from the Doctors and sat down. There was something not right about the sky, and now she knew what it was. Gallifrey, in all its horror was coming, and her planet was stuck in it's way. Pulling out her dagger, she started to cut the leaves of the grass, doing anything to help her calm down.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Candalynne blinked at the woman, she recognized her face from a faint memory from one of her past regenerations and she felt a little bit of fear get into her. She pushed her glasses up her nose and wiggled her nose in a cute way before looking around at everyone. She noticed a girl with a knife and she blinked, wondering why the girl was using it to cut the greenery.

Candalynne looked to the 13th incarnation and the 10th incarnation of The Doctor and her eyes widened slightly. 'Wait. Did she say 'Doctor'?! So, it is true?! He isn't dead?' Candalynne couldn't help but grin happily, she hadn't noticed the sky but she walked off from her TARDIS and walked up to the 10th incarnation and poked his arm gently and when she caught his attention she bowed her head respectfully and she did the same with the 13th incarnation too. "Hello, Doctor. Long time no see." She said with a grin. She was so glad to see him again. The last time she saw him was at the academy when they were very young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallifrey Falls Once More
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next