Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Ninth Doctor I_voting_barThe Ninth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Ninth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Ninth Doctor I_voting_barThe Ninth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Ninth Doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:40 pm

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][\center]

The Ninth Doctor

Species: Time Lord
Age: 900 (it might be more and it might be less; he’s lost count.)
Status: Former citizen of Gallifrey, current citizen of nowhere.

::Appearance::
Hair: This particular Doctor, true to his equally severe and somewhat military nature, has dark brown hair that he keeps cropped close to his head.  He doesn’t like much of a fuss, and this hairstyle doesn’t require one.
Eyes: He has light blue eyes that are just as intense as he is.
Height: He stands at about six feet.
Figure: He’s more muscular than his predecessor, with a sturdy frame.
Other: He has a rather large nose and ears.
Clothing: This Doctor wears dark pants and boots, a darkly colored jumper (usually in colors such as deep red, purple, green or black), a leather jacket and a wristwatch that he refers to on occasion to figure out what day it is.

::Info::
Family: He had a granddaughter named Susan, but she was presumably killed in the Time War.
Personality: Due to his hand in ending the Time War, this Doctor is darker than any of the others that came before him.  He suffers a great deal of survivors’ guilt, which occasionally is displayed in bouts of anger and hot-headedness.  He sometimes regards humans contemptuously, though he usually marvels in their ability to survive over and over again.  He considers each and every person to be important and have their own place in the universe, though he’s not quite sure about his anymore.  

He has a tendency to shout when he gets overexcited or angry or even when he just gets caught up in what he’s doing.  When angered or exasperated, he tends to lecture, usually with his arms crossed.

This incarnation of the Doctor is one that you do not want to cross.  With his enemies, he will be ruthless and direct, telling them exactly what he’s going to do if they don’t stand down and then, if they don’t stand down, do it.

With his friends, however, he is very protective and will fight fiercely for them. Unfortunately, he can be blunt when delivering bad news.
Strengths:
This Doctor is extraordinarily determined.
He also is very authoritative, getting people to do what he needs them to.
Weakness:
He can be hot-headed at times.
Without someone acting as his conscious, he can spiral out of control and behave brutally.
And a good, healthy run for his life.
Dislikes:
Daleks, though he believes them to be dead.
Being told what to do.
Dream: This regeneration dreams about finding his place in the universe again.  Now that he believes he destroyed Gallifrey, the protector and fixer that he’d always seen himself as is no more.  He wants to be that protector again.

History: When the War Doctor regenerated, hoping for less conspicuous ears, his next regeneration received neither the ears nor the memories of having saved Gallifrey.  The Ninth Doctor awoke with no recollection of putting Gallifrey in a time lock, and instead remembered destroying it to save the universe.  Grappling with those memories and the knowledge of what he had done, the Doctor roamed around the universe doing much the same as he’d always done.

One day on a routine visit to London in 2005 to stop an Auton invasion, the Doctor stumbled upon one of the employees of the shop he was about to blow up.  Her name was Rose Tyler, and through an odd string of events involving a plastic copy of her boyfriend and a lump of plastic with dreams of world domination, she became his companion.

The Doctor and Rose travelled together for some time alone.  They visited Platform One to witness the destruction of Earth, and Cardiff in 1869 where they met Charles Dickens.  Upon trying to return Rose home a day after her departure to explain to her mother where she’d been, the Doctor missed and wound up a year in the future.  It took Rose a while to forgive him for that, but after they saved the world from the Slitheen family, she did.

During a trip to a vault of alien artifacts under Utah in 2012, the Doctor was horrified to learn that he was not the only survivor of the Time War.  A lone Dalek had fallen through a crack in time only to wind up there.  The Doctor attempted to kill the Dalek and end the Time War once and for all, but Rose persuaded him to leave it be.  The Dalek died anyway.

Unfortunately, the Dalek fiasco brought with it a new companion by the name of Adam Mitchell.  The Doctor quickly discovered that Adam was not companion material when he took advantage of being in the future by placing information in his head.  The Doctor returned him to Earth soon after.

Rose requested that they visit her parents’ wedding, and then her father’s death.  The Doctor obliged, but with the understanding that they would not interfere.  This was not to be, however, and Rose accidentally created a paradox.  Thanks to Pete’s willingness to sacrifice himself, time was restored.

When visiting London in 1941, the Doctor and Rose met ex-Time Agent Jack Harkness, who attempted to con them.  The spaceship he was trying to sell them caused an outbreak of gas-mask zombies which they eventually restored to their human selves.  This adventure earned the Doctor a more reliable companion.

With the TARDIS out of fuel, the crew was forced to take a refueling stop in 2006 Cardiff.  While there, they discovered that the one remaining member of the Slitheen family, Blon, was going to destroy Earth to rocket back to her home world.  They quickly put this plan to a stop and reduced Blon back to an egg.

The TARDIS was hijacked and the companions found themselves in future versions of reality television shows.  The Doctor quickly escaped his, Big Brother, with a contestant named Lynda Moss.  Jack also escaped, and the three tracked Rose down to her game.  When they arrived, Rose was eliminated by the Anne Droid.

Heartbroken, but determined to save the rest of the people trapped in the games, the Doctor and Jack escaped imprisonment, learned that the beam that had killed Rose had actually transported her aboard one of the ships around the Game Station.  They established contact with the ship and learned that a fleet of Daleks were behind everything.

They rescued Rose immediately, but the Daleks set their sights on Earth.  Blinded by the idea that the Time Lords had died for nothing, the Doctor sent Rose back to the twenty-first century aboard the TARDIS and began making preparations to destroy every living creature within a thousand miles to get rid of his old enemies.

When the ray was finally ready, however, the Doctor found himself unable to pull the trigger, and decided that he was a coward, not a killer.  Thankfully, Rose returned, having commandeered the TARDIS and become a sort of god.  She disintegrated the Daleks, but the Time Energy proved too much with her.  The Doctor took it from her head with a kiss and prepared to regenerate into a much happier man.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I Googled you.  

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Since I am the Doctor, I’m going to place a companion under the street light instead.

The darkness was so thick and absolute that it was hard to believe that anything was real at all.  The Doctor stood stock-still outside the storefront, one hand clenched on his screwdriver and the other wrapped around a flashlight.

“Stay where you are,” he ordered Rose.

His companion didn’t know about the Vashta Nerada, but he knew she’d follow his orders when he sounded this frantic. Standing under a streetlight, Rose was safe for the time being.  Just to make sure, he aimed his screwdriver at the streetlight.  With a small pop, the dim lighting grew stronger and the flickering stopped.

He rummaged around inside his backpack and withdrew a chicken leg left over from the lunch he and Rose had shared.  Careful not to let the darkness touch his skin, he tossed the leg across the expanse of darkness.  Nothing happened.  Breathing a sigh of relief, and motioning at Rose to stay where she was, he flicked the flashlight on and aimed it at himself.  He’d still cast a shadow, but at least it would be safer than just simply running.
The Doctor sprinted across the small gap, the light bobbing crazily like an odd halo over his head.  He reached the pool of light where Rose stood without incident.

“Gotcha,” he said, giving her a maniac smile.

He took her hand in his own and planned his next move.

Last edited by 9th Doctor on Sat May 03, 2014 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:09 pm

OH MY GOSH YOU WANT NINE I LOVE Y-

*ahem*

Nearly approved. There's just a few things I'd like to inform you of first.

1- You CAN upload a picture for your profile, so could you go ahead and try that?

2- This character has a bit of site history. Sorry, we really should post this somewhere and I feel bad that you didn't know this going into it. Someone else who used to play as him built up a history for him so, for continuity purposes, here's what you should know:

Nine is good friends with Robin Terrell, Lucius (the member Jack Harkness's second character), Ramona (Not Romana, in case you get confused), a woman named Mal (who is, for all intents and purposes, "dead"), and... Oh Gosh, I'm sorry I don't remember everybody. But to be safe when you're entering an RP, you should check with who entered. Sorry I don't remember more off the top of my head. But this person played for a while so there are quite a few you should watch out for.

The person who used to RP as him (Tyra/Dagius, one of the site owners) has requested that whoever takes on Nine does a little RP test with her before they're approved. I'm not sure if she still wants you to go through with that, but it looks like you'll do great from what I can see here.

Okie doke, that's about it that I can remember, but Tyra will be of more help, I'm guessing. Perfect, really, this is brilliant. Please consider staying with him, if it isn't too much trouble with his history. Sorry to have to burden you with it NOW of all times. But don't feel pressured to keep going for him if you'd rather have someone with a "clean" slate.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:13 pm

All right, that's excellent!  I'll send her a brief PM asking about anything, and hopefully she can give me a more comprehensive overview of Nine's interactions :)and if she still wants to do the RP test we can do that.

I don't think taking a character with history will be a problem Smile

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:24 pm

>.> Include what Robin said about herself and Mal (Who is pretty much dead, so he would rarely mention her due to the pain the memories would bring) and what I told you in pm, and we should be good here Ink

Approved for testing. and from what I see from the example here, I'm sure it'll be approved indefinitely. I'll be using my old character Sonya for this considering One: Tyra has a vendetta against Doctors, Dageus hasn't met one yet and would be completely useless. Plus, I wanna see Nine and Sonya duke it out over the TARDIS.

As a side note: Sonya was a Time Lady with LOADS of issues, but I'll be using Classic Sonya for this. the In-between phase where she was relatively normal. Smile Just let me know the name of the closed rp for us and I'll jump on in!
Back to top Go down

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Hello again! The thread's in the Closed section and is called Mongolian Mishap. I sent you a PM, but I thought it would be good to have this on record, too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:04 pm

lol alright, I'll get to it once I get the chance. I got some things I need to get done today. Sowwy if it takes a bit longer than I usually do when it comes to replies.

-Tyra
Back to top Go down

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:13 pm

No, that's fine! Good luck with your stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:12 pm

alright, after our short time RPing I can already tell you have him down enough. Just practice as much as you can with him and you'll do epic things on here Very Happy

APPROVED

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 pm

All right, that sounds great! Do you want to wrap up our thread, or should I just leave it?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:27 pm

just go ahead and do what you need. Sonya is written down as gone (or is she >.> Probably I dunno what I plan right now) and I've already gotten enough from you lol.
Back to top Go down

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:30 pm

anytime i'm online lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninth Doctor
Page 1 of 1