Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMyra's beginning. - Page 3 I_voting_barMyra's beginning. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMyra's beginning. - Page 3 I_voting_barMyra's beginning. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Myra's beginning.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Myra's beginning. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:19 am

The Doctor smirked at Siren's comment as the transportation vehicle shot off into the never ending lines of moving vehicles. "Oi! Public transportation is nice!..Well.." The Doctor paused, correcting himself, "Except for the buses, they're a bit rubbish. To much gum under the seats", "Where to?" the cab driver shouted from the front, "Cathedral square!" The Doctor replied. With a nod, the cab driver quickly jerked the steering wheel and the ship plummeted down several levels of traffic, dodging and weaving passed oncoming vehicles, nearly crashing into one or two, missing them by mere inches.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:46 am

"Ok I kind of agree with Siren. We just almost hit other cars." Myra said as she got a scared look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:24 pm

In reality, Siren's distrust for public transportation came from the fact that she was relying on someone else to do something she knew nothing about. Most of her life so far was spent on a planet where all the automobiles were destroyed, or recycled for weapons and barricades. "Cathedral Square? What's to be seen there, Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 pm

"Everything" The Doctor replied simply just as the cab came to an immediate halt, stopping, hovering, next to a stone path way that lead up to a set of finely polished steps. To the left and right of the path way were grass patches, the left with a fountain and a series of bushes and the right, covered with a series of tree's. Stepping out of the vehicle, The Doctor turned to the window of the driver, his coat billowing behind him as he turned. 

After The Doctor payed for the ride using his psychic paper, he turned his attention back to the Cathedral which loomed in the distance over the set of steps that led up to it. It stood looming over all that walked in and out of it, seeming like ants before the shier height of the building. Columns stood roaring down to the ground beneath them. Blue and green flags streamed down in between them; waving in the wind. The top of the Cathedral corner out in two corners before coming together into a dome atop the pillars. 

Once over the set of stairs, The Doctor looked out onto a long pathway leading straight into the Cathedrals main entrance, a long red carpet leading up to the door way. To the sides of the pathways were stairs that lead down into sub levels with signs hovering over each telling what was in the levels. "Inside the Cathedral is the work house of the country. Building everything from laser proof gel embedded inside law enforcement clothing, to anti-grav trains." The Doctor explained over his shoulder as he proceeded down the red carpet in the center of the pathway before pointing to the stairs that lead down into the lower levels, "Down there are merchants..sell you anything if you've got the money. Medicines. Weapons. Medals. Currency. A global trading station if you will".
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:05 am

"This is amazing. Why bring us here though Doctor?" Myra said as she walked beside The Doctor.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:53 am

"Because!" The Doctor proclaimed with great enthusiasm, glancing over to the Mrya and Siren who walked beside him, "Look at this place! You want to see the heart and soul of the new London, this London, then you come here!" he added, turning his attention back over to the cathedral. As the cathedral drew and loomed closer to the trio, The Doctor's excitement grew, "Oh come on! Look at this place! Some people would kill to come here!".
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:43 pm

She frowns at the Doctor's choice of words, saying nothing and taking in the sights as they continue onwards. Having done a decent amount of time traveling, Siren had seen many brilliant things, but she had never stopped to enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Myra walked up next to The Doctor and glanced around and saw Sirens face when he said that people would kill to see it. "Well I wouldn't say kill to see it but they sure would most likely do bad stuff to see it." She said as she started to walk around.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 pm

The Doctor began to approach the door of the gargantuan building in front of him, peering over his shoulders once in a while to see the sights to his left and right. "Alright then" He called back to the women behind him, "You more than welcome to find another way home..or just sit outside of the TARDIS until i get back".
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Mental alarms go off at the idea of leaving this Timelord when he could be up to anything. Siren starts setting coordinates into her vortex manipulator. "And what will you be doing, Doctor?" She didn't really have any intention of using the manipulator, it usually was off by a few years.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:31 pm

"Oh..you know..stuff" The Doctor replied, his focus still on the cathedral in front of him as he continued to walk towards it, not even glancing over his shoulder to answer Siren's question; though inside, he got a feeling she was contemplating leaving once he gave her the choice to.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:39 pm

"Hey didn't come with you just to leave. Not a chance." Myra said as she ran after The Doctor and followed him not wanting to leave his side. "I want to go on an adventure so I'm staying right here with you."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:39 pm

The Doctor grinned widely as he glanced down and over to Myra, his head nodding to the side slightly happily as he did so, "Allons-y then Myra" he said, exaggerating the y in her name. The building engulfed them in it's shadow as the duo approached the door which welcomed them in it's golden interior decor glory. "Welcome..to the cathedral" The Doctor told Myra, extending his arms outwards as if hugging it as he entered the main lobby, "Levels and levels of countless inventions, floors of science, of wonder! Genius, true genius..all of them here, in one place".
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:20 am

(Skip over me, she's following but doesn't have anything to say or do other than that.)
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:52 am

Myra looked around surprised as her and the Doctor walked through the Cathedral with Siren following behind them. "Wow this is amazing Doctor!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myra's beginning.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3